Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

liuhansen91@gmail.com hansenliu044@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:51 pm

* 201.155.104.78 Telmex Mexico Mexico

Return-Path: <hansenliu044@gmail.com>
Received: from solucionescosmeticas.com.mx ([201.155.104.78])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q10si8109920obf.12.2015.08.30.08.58.53
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sun, 30 Aug 2015 08:58:57 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: <liuhansen91@gmail.com>
Subject: Good News
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 17:12:47 +0700

Congratulations from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (B&MGF)in conjunction with United Nations
(UN) having their incorporate head office in South East Asia you just won $1,150,000 on just concluded draw which was conducted online radonmly. The fund was conceived with the objective to Empower and assist some
individuals and Non-Governmental Agencies,United Nations Children
Emergency Fund (UNICEF), World Health Organization(WHO),Future Group
Europe, World Action Committee On AIDS Financially and the poor individual seeking for aid.

Do contact the regional director with the information below for more information.

CONTACT PERSON;
Mrs Hansen Liu
liuhansen91@gmail.com

NB: REMEMBER TO KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIAL TO AVOID MULTIPLE CLAIM WHICH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.

THANK YOU

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este correo electronico y cualquier archivo transmitido adjunto a mismo son confidenciales y destinados exclusivamente al uso de la persona o entidad a la que van dirigidas. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor notifique al administrador del sistema. Tenga en cuenta que los puntos de vista u opiniones que se presentan en este correo electrГіnico son exclusivas del autor y no representan necesariamente las de la empresa.

Por Гєltimo, el destinatario debe verificar este correo electrГіnico y los archivos adjuntos al mismo esten libres de virus. La empresa no se hace responsable de los daГ±os causados por cualquier malware transmitido por este correo electrГіnico.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: liuhansen91@gmail.com hansenliu044@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 am

Another Bill and Melinda Gates Scam:
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Congratulations, we are one of the beneficiary successfully Prince Alwaleed bin Talal give out charity donation. Your benefits accounts is $ US$3,200,000.00. Attached paying securities. Respond with your phone number and the name of the receiver, and the country.
Number of Payment: 0940-3994-5589 which attached above
It must be known this number Only you, a secret code.

Contact us Email: billdonationsoffice@gmail.com

Thanks
Mr Alberico Gentili Olivier
Operational Manager

HEADER:
Received: from smtpo.poczta.interia.pl (smtpo.poczta.interia.pl. [217.74.65.234])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e192si1024622lfg.162.2015.09.22.11.55.47
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:55:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of harumao@interia.pl designates 217.74.65.234 as permitted sender) client-ip=217.74.65.234;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of harumao@interia.pl designates 217.74.65.234 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=harumao@interia.pl;
dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@interia.pl
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 20:55:46 +0200
Subject: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

FAKE DOCUMENT:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bilgatesdonations@qq.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Subject: *** SPAM ***$5 MILLION USD DONATION FROM MR BILL GATES
To: Recipients
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 11:48:14 +0530
Reply-To: <bilgatesdonations@qq.com>

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: bilgatesdonations@qq.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http: // www. cnet.com/news/bill-and-melinda-gates-top-forbes-list-as-most-philanthropic-americans/

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to
Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names.................
your contact address................
your personal telephone number...............

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

donation2016@qq.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:01 pm

CLAIM YOUR $5MILLION USD DONATION
Mr. Bill Gates <Mr.BillGates@> Today at 5:00 PM
To
Recipients
Message body
Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: donation2016@qq.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-melin ... americans/

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to
Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

billgatesdonate1@qq.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:12 am

* 204.151.16.167 Data Return Ashburn United States

Return-Path: <>
Received: from [204.151.16.167] (204.151.16.167) by
BY1PR15MB0040.namprd15.prod.outlook.com (10.161.97.12) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.331.20; Wed, 25 Nov 2015 23:20:14 +0000
Subject: Greetings to You from Mr Bill Gates
To: Recipients
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 18:19:52 -0500
Reply-To: <billgatesdonate1@qq.com>
X-Originating-IP: [204.151.16.167]

Greetings to You from Mr Bill Gates

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatesdonate1@qq.com

http:/ /www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-melinda-gates-top-forbes-list-as-most-philanthropic-americans/

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from
our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to
Germany for Treatment.

REMAIN BLESSED

Regards
Mr Bill Gates
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mr.billgates@usa.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:42 am

From a friend, no header,

Greetings to You

You have been gifted 5 MILLION USD Donation From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: mr.billgates@usa.com

I Bill Gates and my wife decided to donate the sum of 5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our 65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your email on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. as you could see from our webpage,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live because i am sick. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.our information below is 100% legitimate, for more information please see the webpage link below: https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

To facilitate the payment process of the funds (5,000,000.00 USD) which i have been donated to you, you are to send us

your phone number...............
Your Age.......................
your Occupation...................

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

frankwoodjr12@walla.co.il

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:56 pm

Greetings to You
People
Woodjr Frank <frankwoodjr12@walla.co.il> Today at 14:18
Message body

Greetings to You
You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: Billgatesdonation1@qq.com
http://www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-melin ... americans/
Germany for Treatment.
God bless you
Regards Mr Bill Gates
Wayne

bill.gatesclaims2018@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Greetings you have been gifted $17 MILLION USD From Mr. Bill Gates.

I BILL GATES and my wife (Melinda Gates) decided to donate the sum of $17,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion USD I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed, searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see, as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. Although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund. please see the link below: https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. We have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer. And me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($17,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send me

SEND YOUR ABOVE DETAILS TO my Email: bill.gatesclaims2018@outlook.com

Hide original message

Remain Blessed

Regards

Mr. Bill Gates.
Wayne

billmelinda.gatesfoundation@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:38 pm

Reply-To: Mr Bill Gates <billmelinda.gatesfoundation@yandex.com >
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019
Subject: Greetings You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates

Greetings You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: ( billmelinda.gatesfoundation@yandex.com )

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: https: // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send me

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: billmelinda.gatesfoundation@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Email:

MR AND MRS BILL GATES

Greetings To You From Mr Bill Gates Sorry for my late reply its because of my health

it is categorically cleared that you have emerge as our beneficiary to receive $5 million usd donation. This is also to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via ATM DEBIT CARD to avoid heavy tax and delays. This system will be easier for you and I.The $5,000,000,00 USD was deposited with (R.B.I.) RESERVE BANK OF INDIA for security reasons and better protection of the funds. I am going to send your donation amount of ($5 MILLION US DOLLARS) To you in form of ATM CARD FOR SAFETY OF THE FUND. just follow the Reserve Bank Of India instruction and directive to enable you receive your ATM DEBIT CARD OF $5 million usd.

And This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to confirm your reliability in this donation. I have decided to use RESERVE BANK OF INDIA to disburse this money because my foundation has no branch in Your city, which makes it impossible for my foundation to know about this donation to you. I am also pleased to inform you that RBI have issued out a DEBIT ATM CARD of [$5 Million usd] on your name today, which has been KEEP with them (RESERVE BANK OF INDIA), the bank is authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds through atm card.

Kindly contact the reserve bank of India ATM CARD DEPARTMENT for instructions of the Delivery of your ATM CARD. Find below the contact information of Reserve Bank Of India ATM CARD DEPARTMENT.

BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
BANK NAME: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
CONTACT PERSON: MR DIPANKAR GUPTA
Chief Executive Director ATM CARD DEPT AND Accountant Administration
Email: reservebankofindian3@accountant.com

This ATM Card Contains Maximum of 5 million Us Dollars and Please note that upon your contact with (R.B.I.)RESERVE BANK OF INDIA, you are to provide them with your Full Name and address so he can verify your mail with information sent to him already. Please endeavor to keep me fully informed on all developments with the Reserve Bank Of India so that I can also monitor the transaction process through a feedback from you. send your full details to the (R.B.I.)RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ATM CARD DEPARTMENT,

YOUR FULL NAME :
FULL ADDRESS :
CELL NUMBER:
TEL PHONE NUMBER:
send the above details to (RBI) ( RESERVE BANK OF INDIA)
Email: reservebankofindian3@accountant.com

IMPORTANT ADVISE: DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN RESPECT OF YOUR FUNDS TO AVOID IMPERSONATION OR DIVERSION SO BE WARNED, AND ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE: (FG/AHG/XGG/007) KINDLY IGNORE AND DISREGARDS IT, ALSO DO FORWARD IT TO ME FOR SECURITY PURPOSE. I AND MY WIFE WILL BE TRAVELING TO GERMANY FOR MY HEALTH TREATMENT BECAUSE I HAVE CANCER AND NECK PROBLEM SO DO FOLLOW THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR $5 MILLION US DOLLARS DEBIT CARD,

REMAIN BLESSED

REGARDS
MR BILL GATES

Header:

Return-Path: <billmelinda.gatesfoundation@yandex.com>
From: "Dr. joe berk @gmail.com" <billmelinda.gatesfoundation@yandex.com>
Envelope-From: billmelinda-gatesfoundation@yandex.com
Subject: Re: Greetings
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Yamail
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 22:09:03
Message-Id: <70159181548277743@iva1-3d0d937e850f.qloud-c.yandex.net>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.