Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

denmark@ms.tchcvs.tw

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unrep.wafrica@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:28 pm

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATIONS
United Nations Human Right Council (UNHRC).
Div: United Nations Office for West Africa (UNOWA)
Our Ref: UN-WA-IN397360

ATTN:

I received your email but did not fully understand your request, this allowed me focus on other official matter which require a more urgent attention as the year run down. But, a copy of the payment list for the scam victims compensation payment 2017 which was sent to my office earlier indicate that you have not received the sum awarded to you, hence you will need to return to Chief Justice Angelo Matuso who had earlier been in contact with you over the same matter CASE Suit No: 2015 SVC 961497 /File No: 20199016-UN-USgov-NG / SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT

If your question in your last email relate to this subject matter, I advise you to return to contact the Chief Justice Angelo Matuso. You are required and compelled to comply with the requirements for this payment and adhere to all instructions given to you to ensure the release of your fund before the year runs out. You will be issued a Certificate of Compensation from the court as soon as you make the initial payment, you may required to sign an MOU with the court to protect your interest and theirs as attempt to see to the release of your long over due fund before the year runs out.

Please show 100% compliance and cooperation to avoid any hindrances in the course of payment, do not forget that they will be doing everything possible to ensure you receive the fund before the year runs out.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohamed Ibn Chambas
Special Representative for West Africa (SRSG)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:35 pm

ATTN:

One thing I can tell you is that modalities have changed, so as you have accusations that you think have stalled the payment so do the other party have accused you of taking steps that have sabotaged efforts to finalize this transaction. This is why you interest is most protected with the involvement of the Court, and a Memorandum of Understanding necessary to protect your interest and ensure that this payment is executed and completed successfully. You will be held accountable for anything you do to hinder the process and you will be expected to comply strictly with the regulations to ensure that you are not disappointed. This will include privacy policy which will generate a Code for Transaction and you and not expected to deal with or communicate with anyone without the code regarding your payment, This will also bar you from sharing any information any information regarding your payment with unauthorized persons or putting up any information regarding your payment online, compelling you to forward all letter/Email/Phone call that you receive regarding your payment to Chief Justice Angelo Matuso. Swift cooperative compliance policy which will guarantee that you as the beneficiary will give maximum cooperation and support every effort that will ensure that you receive your fund before Christmas. Legal/Document Procurement policy which will ensure that you procure the documents required for the release of your fund. You will be assisted to ensure that documents are procured swiftly in your favor, as I mentioned earlier as soon as you make the initial payment a Certificate of Compensation will be issued in your name/favor and forwarded to you.

A violations of any or this policies could lead to absolute termination of your payment without consideration or compensation. This is in your best interest as a beneficiary and to ensure that every effort to release your fund to you before Christmas is effective. You must also accept to send money through Western Union/Money Gram or any other money transfer platform if necessary/required. Most awareness about thefraudulent use of these money transfer platform are initiated by the United Nations in collaborations with other super power like the United State government, hence its absolutely in your own interest to find a way to send payments if you have to, as long as it will contribute to the success of this payment before Christmas. This policies are not credited to you alone but all beneficiaries including those who have successfully claimed their fund.

It is important to bring this information to your understanding so that you can prepare yourself to offer the necessary assistance to make this a success.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohamed Ibn Chambas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:32 pm

ATTN:

Could you please give me your reasons exactly?

Yours Sincerely,

Mohamed Ibn Chambas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South
Manager, Internet/Telephone Banking Dept,
Tel: (410) 346-1653

Sir,

Kindly reconfirm to us your personal details to enable us open the online account on your behalf to enhance you make transfers to any account of your choice.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
Internet-Telephone Banking Dept
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:27 pm

ATTN:

I am surprised that you have pointed out the mode of payment (Bank Transfer) as your reason, sufficient to terminate a payment transaction worth over $5,000,000.00 (Five million dollars). Even though I did not rule out a Bank Transfer, I would like to know what you have against alternative means of making the payment and why it concerns your so much that things must be done your way. I really do not have any thing against whatever decision your chose to make over this fund because as the approved beneficiary of the said fund, you have the legal right to claim or disclaim as your chose to do. However, it is important to be very thoughtful and wise before making any decision over your fund which could not be reversed because you will be required to sign a disclaimer to indicate that your decision was made without any form of duress.

I'll assume that the successful release of your fund should be the most important thing to you after waiting a long while to receive the said fund, which is why I do not understand why you did not refer to other issues raised in my email, which was anticipated to ensure that this fund is finally released before Christmas so that you and your family can have a good holiday. Is there something you think I should know? Considering my effort to ensure that your fund is released which is why I contacted you as soon as the 2017 Payment list was forwarded to my desk, I feel under-regarded in my effort to assist you through this process.

I would like to know your honest thought over this matter, If necessary you should re-affirm your commitment to provide the necessary cooperation required from your end to ensure that this payment is successfully completed before the Christmas holiday as anticipated.

Please get back to me ASAP, I would love to read from your immediately due to the short time we have to accomplish this.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohamed Ibn Chambas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:18 pm

ATTN:

Good to read from you again, It was quit as swiftly and timely as I expected.

Thank you very much for stating your concerns, I hope that I can help bring clarity to this matter to re-instate your confidence that you are not only in safe hands but also in the company of reputable persons with good intent to ensure that all outstanding payments are made to you and other beneficiaries of this compensation payment.

I am very much aware of your situation as a Scam Victim, hence this is the reason why you have been shortlisted for the payment ( Scam Victims Compensation Payment 2017) among other beneficiaries. It may interest you to know, that you ( ) are only one of two beneficiaries who are still waiting to be paid as at today 16th day of December 2017, as it is indicated on the Payment List which was forwarded to my Office by the Chief Justice Angelo Matuso of African Court of Human and People's Rights. Further investigation revealed that your payment stalled as a result of your refusal to comply with the payment directives.

Its is very understandable that you have taken it upon yourself to be careful and protective of all the scams, but I sincerely assure you that this is not the case. Be informed that the United Nations and the African Court of Human and People's Rights have contributed immensely to promote awareness about scams so I am very happy to know that you are taking appropriate steps to protect yourself. However there is a lot more that you need to do, withing the shortest possible time, I refer you back to my email where in I shared very important information that would help bring us to the same page for the same goal which is to ensure that this payment is made without further excuses.

No matter how hard we try, there is absolutely no assurance that we can successfully complete the release of your fund without your committed cooperation, On this note I can assure you that your opinion will be respected as we endeavor to secure the release of your payment. If necessary and officer will be appointed to you to receive any fund and administer your documents regarding this payment. As soon as you can assist us by sending this initial fee as instructed a Certificate of Compensation will be issued and forwarded to you while you will referred to proceed with your claim without excuses.

I still have hope that we can complete this payment before Christmas, but we will need your kind understanding and assistance on this matter to ensure that this is successfully accomplished.

Please get back to me ASAP.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohamed Ibn Chambas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:52 pm

ATTN:

All I have done today was look to read from you especially knowing today was Sunday, good to read from you.

Despite the abnormality contained in your email, I am not offended by your comment at all. I feel obligated to proof my intentions to you and I hope to do that with the successful release of this fund which is why I have sacrificed my weekend to clarify you and bring us to a level plain ground so that we can proceed with this transaction. Do not forget that we only have a few days to Christmas, further delay will make it impossible to deliver on our expectations.

I do wish to remind you that I am not the recipient of the said fund, my involvement is clarify/enlighten you on the assignment of the African Court of Human and People's Right who had earlier been in contact with you over this payment. I have been a public servant under the United Nation since 2006 and I am currently serving as Special Representative of the Secretary-General for West Africa and the Sahel, Hence it would be a let down to associate myself with any business transaction that is intended to defraud anybody. I have reasons to assume that your allegations are as a result of your previous experience with criminals but not everyone has such criminal tendencies and I am certainly not one of them.

I really do appreciate your honesty in pointing out your concerns, but I hope that you will once again re-instate your trust and give me the chance to proof that not everyone have fraudulent intentions toward you, Not especially Christians like my self. All I am asking you to do is to send the initial payment by Money Gram which will enable the African Court of Human and People's Right Issue a Certificate of Compensation in your favor. Based on our email correspondence so far, I assure you that I will use all influential power that can be provided by my office to guarantee the release of your fund.

It is good to know you, and I have no doubts that you will have no reason to regret this. Hopefully we would have course for celebration when your fund is finally released.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohamed Ibn Chambas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South
Houston, TX 77070
Tel: (915)229-3247

Sir,

I am sorry for my late response to your email and this is to let you know that your account with us is now open you can make transfer to any account of your choice. Below are instructions on how you would login into your account and make transfer to any account of your choice. Copy the link, paste it on the window tag and then click enter, thereafter you login the ID and password with the pin and your account details will be open for view and to make transfer.

View details on your account.

Login Link to type: http:/ /www.reliancebankus.com/e-banking_login.html

Account:
User ID:
Password:
Pin:

Any question do not hesitate to ask me for advise.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith

Phone:
+19152293247
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location El Paso, TX
Original network provider* T-mobile Usa, Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:07 pm

ATTN:

I do not think that you have been reading my emails, so it is difficult to ascertain why you are holding grounds without consideration of the effect of your action to this transaction as a whole. Frankly, there is no assigned bank to receive this duty unless I sent you a personal account which I can not do to maintain protocols and order of this payment procedure, As I have explained to you before this development is not personalized to you alone, other beneficiaries who have received their payment complied with this procedure and records indicate that they receive their fund which they also signed to.

You may have had this experience but you know too well that not everyone is the same, there is absolutely no way that I can proof differently to you unless you make this payment so that your fund can be released to you. It is really not about what you believe or what your hold on to, but whatever little assistance that you need to put in to ensure that this payment goes through before Christmas, as you can see we are running out time.

I urge you to be considerate in your decision because this will help us a lot, and if you have any other complain you should share it with me and we can both look into it together. There is no way you will be required to do this again and I assure you, please hold me to my word.

Yours Sincerely,

Mohamed Ibn Chambas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South
Houston, TX 77070
Tel: (915)229-3247

Sir,

Happy New Year and why won't they allow you to make transfer from this account to your account? I am sorry for my late response to your email all this while. It was due to the Holiday.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.