Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

denmark@ms.tchcvs.tw

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Captaingreg@autokenn.zeichen.ws "www."@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the Hellman province Afghanistan, I am desperately in need of your assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal,I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here,This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in Hellman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money should be shared among ourselves,This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot,
He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up,I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure intervention,This and other reasons put into consideration have prompt me to reach out for help.

If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship,(PLEASE REPLY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS captaingreg67@gmail.com )

Respectfully,
Captain Greg,
United States Soldier:Afghanistan

Header:
Return-Path: <www.@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from User (p2152096-ipngn200705osakachuo.osaka.ocn.ne.jp [153.177.161.96]) by msgw009-04.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with SMTP id 75AA67C4212;
Reply-To: <Captaingreg@autokenn.zeichen.ws>
Subject: CAPTAIN GREG UNITED STATES SOLDIER IN
AFGHANISTAN...
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

captain_greg@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Dear .

Thanks for your response to my proposal.

Like I told you in my previous email,i am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25M (Twenty Five million United States Dollars) to you as far as i can be assured that it will be safe in your care until we complete our service here,I will send you the details but I have to be very sure that you are willing to assist me If we can agree on some terms then you will have yours and keep mine until we return,then the both of us can do this together.

I agreed to offer you a reasonable percentage (40%) of the total sum of money as gratification for your assistance and cooperation, It's $100 bills throughout and it's contained in one Trunk box,I'm thinking of tagging the box as"personal effects" and ship it out of Afghanistan through a special diplomatic scheme through the help of a Canadian Diplomat i told you about in my previous email Please respond ASAP because I don't like the box to continue to be here for security purpose.

I also advice you to please keep this issue highly confidential Diplomatic shipment is a very secure and legal way of sending the Trunk box of money out of here (Afghanistan) and I will discuss this with you in full details on my next email,Please do confirm to me if this is quite acceptable by you so that I can start making arrangements immediately to have the Trunk box shipped out of Afghanistan.

You may be wondering why i choose to trust a delicate matter like this in the care of a stranger, but this is the best we can do in my present situation I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my wife who was my closest confidant, but I lost her to cancer on 22ND April 2006 7months after we got married, and my only brother has ruined his life with hard drugs hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my buddies back home so that this little secret can be preserved,I await your immediate response to this email, I am counting on your understanding and full cooperation in order to make this work faster i can bet with my live that we cannot afford to fail with the arrangement already put in place for the delivery of the Trunk Box of money to you.

I await your immediate contact with me let me know what you have to say about the sharing ratio and also confirm your willingness to cooperate with me in this project,When replying to this email, please make your personal information such as full names, contact address and direct telephone number and ID available to me.

Kind regards
Capt Greg

Header:
Return-Path: <captain_greg@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017
Reply-To: captain greg <captain_greg@yahoo.com>
Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY FROM CAPTAIN GREG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South
Manager, Internet/Telephone Banking Dept,
Tel: (410) 346-1653

Sir,

In response to your email for your payment as instructed by China CITIC
Bank International Limited to effect your payment of $10,500,000.00 dully
to you. We have with us all required details including your Bank details.

However, we would be oblige to carry out wire payments to your designated
Bank without any further delay; and also for the security of effecting
such amount of money out to your account might raise a security alert as
Money Laundry, we advise that you open up an online account with us to
enable the crediting of the funds to your account, whereby you insist to
open up an online account with us; then we wouldn't hesitate to effect the
wire to your choice account.

Thereafter as the funds are credited into your account with us, you then
make transfers to any account of your choice in installments, also it will
cost you little money to open an online account with us, which the money
still belongs to you and will be added to your online-account us.

We wait for your earliest response on which the funds will be release to
you. Thanks and have a good day.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
Internet-Telephone Banking Dept

Header:
Return-Path: <reliancebank002@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-f46.google.com (mail-lf0-f46.google.com. [209.85.215.46])
Reply-To: info@reliance-bank.tk
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017
Subject: Attn:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:05 am

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South

Sir,

In response to your email, I shall send you online account opening form to fill out with your details and then return it back with the account opening fee.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angelomatusse@zeichen.ws

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:03 am

AFCHPR (African Court of Human and People's Right)
From the Desk of Angelo Vasco Matusse
Judge of the AFCHPR.
AFRICAN COURT HOUSE, ABJ-NIG.
Ref: FMF/SGH/192/00388
Date: 23rd November 2017.

ATTN: Beneficiary

CASE Suit No: 2015 SVC 961497 /File No: 20199016-UN-USgov-NG / SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT.

Responding to the content of your email, could you please state your concern in specifics concerning your choice mode of payment of the $250.00 that you are required to payment to process your compensation payment. It is not in your jurisdiction to decide how you wish to send the fee, rather we have considered all options and resolved to go by Western Union/Money Gram to enhance the process and ensure that all beneficiary receive their fund by the first week of December, hence I would like to know your reason for requesting for bank details for your proposed transfer of the fund.

Do not forget to submit your information as requested, we would like your payment processing to begin immediately.

I hope to read from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Angelo Vasco Matusse
Chief Judge Justice
African Court of Human and People's Right (AFCHPR).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angelomatusse@zeichen.ws

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:47 am

AFCHPR (African Court of Human and People's Right)
From the Desk of Angelo Vasco Matusse
Judge of the AFCHPR.
AFRICAN COURT HOUSE, ABJ-NIG.
Ref: FMF/SGH/192/00388
Date: 23rd November 2017.

ATTN: Beneficiary

CASE Suit No: 2015 SVC 961497 /File No: 20199016-UN-USgov-NG / SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT.

Thank you very much for your swift response, this should offer us the much needed assistance as we strive to ensure that all payments are made before the first week of December, so that victims can prepare and have a better Christmas.

I have no doubts that we have records of your complain which is why you have also been shortlisted for this payment. This payment is strictly assigned to scam victims within the last 10 years, hence you have no reason to worry about any instruction given to you from this office. If you have specific complains regarding the process that victimized you and you want me to expand investigation into the matter, you may forward us more information concerning the culprits and evidence to prove your claim. This would help us identify corrupt officials who are behind the crime and issue arrests if necessary. Otherwise I advise you not to challenge the process and give me the much needed cooperation if you wish you receive your fund before the first week of December.

We have reasons for asking you to do things in a certain way, which I know is in your best interest and security. As the Chief Judge of this honorable court and a defender of justice, it will be a let down on my part to mislead you or any person especially a victim of a crime. It will be totally wrong on your part to place your judgement based on what have happened in the past, which for sure will prolong and delay your payment further and even hinder all effort to accomplish this payment before the given time.

Hence, be informed that I have taken note of your case and will pay special attention on the progress of your payment to ensure that there no fault from this end in the course of this payment, I advise you to also do what is required of you ( No matter how unreasonable it seem to you) to assist us actualize this payment successfully. Please return to the first email that you received concerning this payment and act as your have been instructed within.

I look forward to your immediate compliance,

(NOTE: Be very careful with whoever you are dealing with over any branch of your payment, ensure to seek the consent of this court before you do anything for your safety and security. Hopefully would be able to offer you good counsel to ensure that you get it right in your attempt to recover your fund)

Yours Sincerely,

Justice Angelo Vasco Matusse
Chief Judge
African Court of Human and People's Right (AFCHPR).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:53 pm

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South

Sir,

I am sorry for my late response just because of the Holiday. Attached is a copy of the account opening form as we agreed upon.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith

TodayWM.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:43 pm

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South

Sir,

In response to your E-mail; do proceed to send to us your personal details by E-mail. We awaits for your details.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:28 am

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South

Sir,

After going through your email, i am in receipt of your details for the online account opening and you will be required to pay $350 for the online account opening to enable us credit your account with your said funds of $10,500,000. Thereafter as the account is open you start making transfers to any account of your choice.

We awaits your speedy response on the online account opening.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@reliance-bank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:36 pm

Attn:

10330 Lake Road # South

Sir,

Thank you very much for your swift response and I advise you send the account opening fee as stated below on this name:-

Patricia Jean Gallagher
Address: 225 North 28th Drive, Phoenix, AZ‎.

You should send the $350 through Walmart to Walmart, Money Gram or Western Union on the above name and as this is done you should send me the payment information including your details as the sender. This is to ensure that you are served better.

Yours Sincerely,
Johnson Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.