Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com

Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:35 pm

Recovery Scam:

Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc.
Head Office: Plot 277 Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos,Nigeria.
Office Of Dr.Johnson Briggs.
Executive Director Electronics And ATM Card Payment.

Dear Customer.

Attn: Sir / Madam,

Accrued Interest Payment Advice Notifications.

I am Dr.Johnson Briggs, the Executive Director Electronics /Swift And ATM Card Payment and Head of Payment Verification Unit of Zenith Bank Nigeria PLC and in line with the instruction from the new leadership in Nigeria that your Accrued Interest sum of USD950,000 Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars only should be paid and released to you immediately from our bank instead of the principal sum which was withdrawn by the Federal Ministry of Finance after the new government inauguration hence we have obliged now to release your approved Accrued Interest sum as above without delays of which our bank have duly obliged as instructed for the payment today to you through your designated payment preference: Zenith Bank ATM Debit Card or Swift Bank Electronics Wire Transfer.

In the Year 2020 your Contract/ inheritance/Lottery sum funds was deposited with our bank by the central bank of Nigeria (CBN) Funds Procurement department and after some period of time the money was taken back to the Federal Government Treasury on the instructions of the Finance Minister, this was done because of the dubious act from the then CBN Governor where they use beneficiaries money to make interest from deposit with local banks for short period of time including round tripping with your funds through the Forex Black Market thereby making a huge gain and interest with your funds without your knowledge as the rightful beneficiary and this has frustrated so many fund beneficiaries and also caused several delay from getting foreign beneficiaries paid their due sum.

But with the intervention of this new government this week Monday giving Zenith Bank Plc of Nigeria the unanimous right to handle all foreign Accrued Interest payments as we have been directed to release to you your Accrued Interest funds as the case maybe,so far we have declared the sum of US$950,000 Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars as your accrued interest and also approved this sum to be paid to you without any further delay which is your duly Accrued Interest funds It is my duty to verify your information and also ensure that the said amount is immediately allocated for payment in your name and favor: Your (Accrued Interest Payment Allocations Clearance Bond) Will Be required from you To Gazette And Release this Interest Funds To You by this bank and it is obtainable from our bank at a lower bank value rate which you will send to our bank prior to your immediate payment,the Accrued Interest Payment Allocations Clearance Bond is what guarantees your Accrued Interest Payment by is which we will present to our customers the Finance ministry at the end as evidence of your payment and File Closure as well.i will inform you the cost and how to send it to secure your Accrued Interest Payment Allocations Clearance Bond and then your payment without any dime payment to our bank or any other agency of office as the amount involved is very minute to delay it,professionally i will advise and suggest to you that you go for Zenith Bank ATM Debit Card which is globally used and or 24 HOURS Credit Electronics wire Swift Credit directly into your designated bank account as those are your best bet for this..my direct mobile line for you to reach me:2347033206328.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Johnson Briggs.
Executive Director Electronics And ATM Card Payment.
{Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc}
==================================================
This mail is from a staff of Zenith Bank Plc. The information is intended only for the person or entity that is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use, or any action in reliance on this information by persons or entities. If you have received this mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Zenith Bank PLC and its employees accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email

Header:

Received: from 10.197.41.14
Return-Path: <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.48]
From: Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 07:23:33 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHQwFy=H_LaNd1W5qf6DKcXtnsXccLtcKEhjn_1F_MTn2OscjQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Accrued Interest Payment Advice Notifications.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:44 pm

Recovery Scam:

From The Desk Of The Executive Director
Electronics Payments And Audits Department
Federal Ministry Of Finance.
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs CFR.

Telephone Mobile Transfer Payment.

Attn: Approved Beneficiary.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to bring to your immediate notice that as the Director Of Finance Federal Ministry Of Finance an immediate order for your payment has been granted for the release and payment of the sum of USD 1.5 Million One Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars by the Finance Ministry which am the Director General in your favor,the above sum will be released to your direct bank account and directly from the Finance Ministry Dedicated Mobile Payment Transfer number which you will confirm with a credit alert instantly,i will from my Mobile Payment Telephone Transfer Bank APP and credit your bank account with the above sum which you will send to our bank the normal Mobile Payment TT Electronics Transfer Charges (COT) fees as we cannot bear responsible for that on your behalf as it will be paid the bank as their charges though very minimal fees as charged by the bank and cannot be paid from your approved sum of USD 1,5 Million hence it goes to the bank directly as charges ,forward to me the following details right away for your immediate crediting after you have sent the Mobile Payment TT Electronics Transfer Charges (COT) fees through my office.

BANK NAME:
ACCOUNT NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBERS:
SWIFT CODE.
I BANK NUMBERS,
BANK ADDRESS.

Furtherance to the above now,forward to me the above listed details and a copy of your valid ID which will appear while making your Mobile transfer as well,i will inform you the little amount you will send to cover the Mobile Payment TT Electronics Transfer Charges (COT) fees once i get your details and how you will send it as well as that will be done first before i will do your mobile transfer from the Finance Ministry dedicated Transfer Mobile line which i am in charge of as the Executive Director,please stay off if you are not ready to send the Mobile Payment TT Electronics Transfer Charges (COT)fees which cannot be skipped or waived by anybody,you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus: Tel;2348173212684,your email was processed by our online department and verified by the EFCC for these payment,if you wish to claim the above amount through an ATM Debit Card,i will as well work on that for you but you will pay and send the delivery fees for that,but i will suggest you follow the Telephone Transfer options as it cost less and easier as well,by Monday next week i willproceed with your payment preference once i hear from you.

Yours Sincerely.

Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs.
Executive Director General.
Payments/Audits/Documentations Department.
Federal Ministry Of Finance FMF.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.8
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.49]
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 13:56:26 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHQwFyks-gh1Qrh_7UpJSstcr_31KUEQA_8+sVP-PsdUz6voKg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Telephone Mobile Transfer Payment.

Phone: +2348173212684
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)

Thu May 09, 2024 8:32 am

Recovery scam with different phone number.

From The Desk Of The Executive Director
Payments/Audits/Documentations Department
Office Of The Finance Minister,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs CFR.

CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAYMENT READY AND OK.

Attn.Documented Beneficiary.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to bring to your notice as the Executive Director General Payments/Audits/Documentations Department Federal Ministry of Finance i have today 8th May 2024 did legalized and Verified OK all your funds approval legal Clearance Documents in your and favor for your immediate payment through my desk as the Payment Director/Auditors Federal Ministry of Finance here in Nigeria which is the main problem and reason why you have not received a dime from the Nigerian Government till date despite all your efforts and money you spent so far, which is at variance with the modus operandus of this Finance Ministry,i did this on my own discretion's to help you out and claim your Approved sum of USD2Million Two Million Dollars by the Federal Ministry of Finance through my desk as the Payment/Documentations Director of the Finance Ministry..if you follow my instructions diligently i will personally release your funds within the next four working days directly from my desk as i have your Funds Payment File on my desk right away as the Documentations and Clearance Director which is the bedrock and engine room of your funds payment which of course you are not aware of that because if i don't put your Payment Documents and Clearance Certificates in Order nothing will be done as this is the first payment for the year 2024 by the Ministry of Finance which am directly in charge of now.

sequel to the above now get back to my office with your complete details including your banking data's and address to enable me use them to finalize your payment and as well tell me how you want to claim this approved sum of USD 2 Million through my desk as i will make it happen for you now that all your Contractual/Inheritance/Lottery Documents are in ORDER and OK as i have done today in your favor,once i hear from you i will let you know what you need to do urgently to claim and receive your funds as approved by the Finance ministry through my desk,forward your full details directly to this email ID and then give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus; 2349115455915.so that we will discuss and for me to tell you what you must do to claim your funds in the next 72hours from Tuesday next week as i have perfected everything in your name and favor earlier today,please note that without this office you cannot claim this your overdue funds as all the Documents and Clearance Certificates needed for your payment is under my desk and without it nothing can and will be done.

Yours Sincerely.

Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs.
Executive Director General.
Payments/Audits/Documentations Department.
Federal Ministry Of Finance FMF.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.179]
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 11:15:01 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHQwFyn5XfAFWRmcQMiH7F-Hqt6jAfQggH8aq2uvQXjx-q51sw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAYMENT READY AND OK.

Phone: +2349115455915
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Abuja
Post a reply