Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jimwise0033@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jimwise0033@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Dear Beneficiary, URGENT REPLY
People
Dr Mrs Doris Udozi <jimwise0033@gmail.com> Today at 11:37
Reply-To: drudoziedoris0000@gmail.com
To
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

Sir/ Madam

I do not know much about you and how you will take this message but I am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow holds. I am Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie, the office assistant to the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor (Mr Godwin Emefiele). I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain any favors from you, rather I am doing this to save you from further damage and pains. I have done this for two people already, but they betrayed me at the end.

Before I proceed, you must promise me that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my help, you can appreciate me in whatever way you deem fit.

This is a very big secret, I overheard Mr Godwin Emefiele and other executives of our bank here in Nigeria saying that they will make sure you spend and pay much fees till you are tired and abandon your fund owed you by the government of this country.

The President of Nigeria and the members of Federal Executive Council have since approved the payment of this fund to you, you are therefore requested to kindly provide us with the following: your full names, address, telephone numbers, bank account details and copy of id to enable us immediately proceed with application to release fund legally to you.

You are advised to stop forthwith further communication with anyone or group of persons to allow us have your fund payment properly executed in line with the guideline given to us by the federal executive council of this government.

This must remain absolutely confidential, not even another ear should hear of this. Your sparse must not hear it till you have securely received this fund in your bank account. If you publicize it, you are then trying to put us back here in trouble for helping you. You must have sealed lips till we advise otherwise. That is the nature of your transaction.

If this sounds ok to you, kindly contact me for further directives. I will give you more details of myself the moment I hear from you. I will make myself properly known to you by attaching my personal details to you.

Get back to me so that we may proceed accordingly.

Many thanks.

Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie.

Personal Assistant

To the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jonahotunla070@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:44 pm

I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY
People
Dr Doris Udozi <jonahotunla070@gmail.com> Today at 11:22
To
Message body

Dear Sir

I do not know much about you and how you will take this message but I am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow holds. I am Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie, the office assistant to the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor (Mr Godwin Emefiele). I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain any favors from you, rather I am doing this to save you from further damage and pains. I have done this for two people already, but they betrayed me at the end.

Before I proceed, you must promise me that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my help, you can appreciate me in whatever way you deem fit.

This is a very big secret, I overheard Mr Godwin Emefiele and other executives of our bank here in Nigeria saying that they will make sure you spend and pay much fees till you are tired and abandon your fund owed you by the government of this country.

The President of Nigeria and the members of Federal Executive Council have since approved the payment of this fund to you, you are therefore requested to kindly provide us with the following: your full names, address, telephone numbers, bank account details and copy of id to enable us immediately proceed with application to release fund legally to you.

You are advised to stop forthwith further communication with anyone or group of persons to allow us have your fund payment properly executed in line with the guideline given to us by the federal executive council of this government.

This must remain absolutely confidential, not even another ear should hear of this. Your sparse must not hear it till you have securely received this fund in your bank account. If you publicize it, you are then trying to put us back here in trouble for helping you. You must have sealed lips till we advise otherwise. That is the nature of your transaction.

If this sounds ok to you, kindly contact me for further directives. I will give you more details of myself the moment I hear from you. I will make myself properly known to you by attaching my personal details to you.

Many thanks.

Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie.

Personal Assistant

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

laurent.eyadema2015@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:39 pm

People
Dr Doris Udozi <laurent.eyadema2015@gmail.com> Today at 11:45
To
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

Sir/ Madam

Many thanks.

Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie.

Personal Assistant

Wayne

cbngovernorgodwinemefiele1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:45 pm

People
Dr Doris Udozi <cbngovernorgodwinemefiele1@gmail.com> Today at 12:56
To
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

Sir/ Madam

I do not know much about you and how you will take this message but I
am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow holds. I
am Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie, the office assistant to the Central Bank of
Nigeria Governor (Mr Godwin Emefiele). I am not telling you this to
impress you or to gain any favors from you, rather I am doing this to
save you from further damage and pains. I have done this for two
people already, but they betrayed me at the end.

Before I proceed, you must promise me that nobody will know of this
and after you are satisfied with my help, you can appreciate me in
whatever way you deem fit.

This is a very big secret, I overheard Mr Godwin Emefiele and other
executives of our bank here in Nigeria saying that they will make sure
you spend and pay much fees till you are tired and abandon your fund
owed you by the government of this country.

The President of Nigeria and the members of Federal Executive Council
have since approved the payment of this fund to you, you are therefore
requested to kindly provide us with the following: your full names,
address, telephone numbers, bank account details and copy of id to
enable us immediately proceed with application to release fund legally
to you.

You are advised to stop forthwith further communication with anyone or
group of persons to allow us have your fund payment properly executed
in line with the guideline given to us by the federal executive
council of this government.

This must remain absolutely confidential, not even another ear should
hear of this. Your sparse must not hear it till you have securely
received this fund in your bank account. If you publicize it, you are
then trying to put us back here in trouble for helping you. You must
have sealed lips till we advise otherwise. That is the nature of your
transaction.

If this sounds ok to you, kindly contact me for further directives. I
will give you more details of myself the moment I hear from you. I
will make myself properly known to you by attaching my personal
details to you.

Many thanks.

Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie.

Personal Assistant

Wayne

Re: jimwise0033@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:05 am

INVESTMENT FUND Bank to Bank transfer
People
john <jimwise0033@gmail.com> 10 Jan at 12:52 PM
Reply-To: unitednationsfoundationboard@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Dear Sir

My names is John Williams,A Financial Consultant. I have a Client from the Middle-east who want to Invest in your Country or outside your Country.He has decided to give you the Investment funds through his bank ,he will meet with his financial consultant and his Account officer.

The fund will be remitted from the investor account to your bank account ,so,do confirm your bank account details and phone number ID and other relevant Info. Upon receipt of your detailed info as mention above,you will be notified of the date they will fly down to your Country to meet with you before the fund will finally be transferred to your nominated Bank Account.

The total amount for investment is $150. 000 .00 Million USD, but my client will start with $75, 000 00 Million USD or less,depending on the investor's and the sector you wants to invest the fund on.

Best regards,
John Williams.
Wayne

jimwise0034@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:55 pm

Approved and released your out standing funds payment to our bank.
People
Unitednations <jimwise0034@gmail.com> Today at 12:56
Reply-To: unitednationsfoundationboard@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
HEAD OFFICE: Plot 487, Largema Street,
Off Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District, Abuja Nigeria
Direct Telephone:
Direct Fax:

THE GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA
:

Dear Esteem Beneficiary,

I am sure you have been informed by our Customer Services Department that the Central Bank of Nigeria approved and released your out standing funds payment to our bank.

Welcome to United Bank for Africa (UBA) your account is open and we have lodged your funds in your account and please you should follow the instructions very correctly as you are making your transfers.

Important Notice: Your account is already in $ and you do not need to enter any $ SIGNS, NO COMMAS, NO SYMBOL on the amount you wish to transfer out from your online account while making transfer, so you only need to enter the amount you wish to transfer in figures: (E.G: 1000000 or 500000). Please take this note seriously or else your transfer will not be successfully.

1. Log on to our website: https:/ /ibank.ubagroup.com
2. under the Online Banking Click on ACCOUNT LOGIN
3. Enter your Username & Password: Your Username is: secured Your Password is: Sultan 4711
4. Your Security Questions and answers as written below:

(a) What is your favorite food? = Steak
(b) In what year was your father born? = 1930
(c) What was your favorite sport in high school? = Handball

5. Click on VIEW TRANSACTIONS to see inside your account
6. Click on TRANSFER FUNDS to make your transfers
7. Enter correctly the account information where you wish to transfer some funds to and click Submit.
8. Enter Transaction Authorization Code (T.A.C) is: 2031
9. Enter Non-Resident Authorization Code (N.R.C) is: 2018

Once all the information’s are entered correctly, you will have a successful transfer in your local account immediately because it was programmed on a swift online transfer.

Remain bless.

Mr Kennedy Uzoka.
HEAD OFFICE: Plot 487, Largema Street,
Off Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District, Abuja Nigeria
Direct Telephone: +
Direct Fax:

24HOURS SERVICES.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments. Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. The UBA Bank does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorized access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the UBA Bank for operational or business reasons. Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the UBA Bank is personal to the sender.
Wayne

ubagrouponlinephilipoduoza@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:36 am

E-mail to: unitednationsfoundationboard@gmail.com gets a reply from: ubagrouponlinephilipoduoza@gmail.com

Dear

I received your email 17th of February and content well understood.
Your none resident US dollars U-Direct online account setup need completion of our Bank Verification Biometric Enrolment Number (BVN) which required you filling the attached BVN form with your finger print and photograph.

This BVN verification must be done for completion of your online account opening as directed by the Central bank of Nigeria (CBN) to all commercial banks and beneficiaries account holders in Nigeria in order to link your online account with Bank Verification Biometric (BVN) to enable you access it properly then you need to fill the attached BVN form with a finger print and returned along with the official fee $950 on the bvn form below.

Your full name, address and telephone number with a scanned copy of your valid Identification for completion of your online account process as required.

The access/log in to your none resident US dollar U-Direct website:
https:/ /ibank.ubagroup.com, then tick the Corporate space and allow
for a few minutes to enter the information below:

Kindly, find attached copy of our Bank Verification Biometric Enrolment Number (BVN).

Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated.Attached is my working ID for your perusal.

Yours Faithfully.

MR.KENNEDY UZOKA

Group Managing Director UBA.BANK

Header:
Return-Path: <ubagrouponlinephilipoduoza@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: Group Chairman Kennedy Uzoka UBA <ubagrouponlinephilipoduoza@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019
Subject: Approved and released your out standing funds payment to our bank

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:48 am

Dear

I received your email which the contents well understood.

Yes you can submit your information through email including your ID.

Note,we are ready to generate new password and username to enable you make first online transfer of $50,000.00.

As soon as you send activation fee of $950, we will forward to you both username and password as soon as possible as stated above. Waiting to hear from you so we can send to you payment information where to pay in the required fee.

Yours Faithfully.

MR.KENNEDY UZOKA
You can call me of my Cell Phone:+2348071517015 for easy communication.

Phone:
+2348071517015
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:51 am

Dear

We have received your filled information all ok.

Below is the Account info you are required to send the fee $950 via our receiving Agent .

BANK:CHASE BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: JA M. A. N.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:372591XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER:111000614
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
BANK ADDRESS: JP MORGAN CHASE 270PARK AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10017 USA
OWNERS ADDRESS: DALLAS TX 75243 USA

GO AHEAD AND MAKE
THE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK DETAILS ABOVE AND SEND US PAYMENT
INFORMATION SLIP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ENABLE US GENERATE
THE NEW PASSWORD AND USER NAME TODAY.

WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Yours
Faithfully.

Kennedy Uzoka.

You can call me of my Cell
Phone:+2348071517015 for easy communication.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:56 am

Dear

OK? I WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SLIP.

Yours
Faithfully.
You can call me of my Cell Phone:+2348071517015 for easy communication.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.