Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sg.sheridamak@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sg.sheridamak@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Zorpia - the account got deleted:

Sgmak
27, Female, Amsterdam
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30‑99
, in Austria

please write on sg.sheridamak @hotmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sg.sheridamak@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Email:

Hello My Dear ,
I must commend you for responding back to me,I like to know you better
and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my name is
sg. sherida mak‏. I am 33 years old a native of Buffalo New
York in United States
. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace
keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism.
It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can
establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about
myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about
myself in next message.
Please do send a pics if you have a free time and tell me more about your self
Regards

Sg. sherida mak

Pictures received with the email:

sherida.PNG

sherida1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,
Like i told you before My Name is Sg. sherida mak, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD Which i made here in Afghanistan, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan,you will assist me to invest it in
a good profitable venture, I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited,
your urgent reply
Sgsheridamak

Pictures received with the email:

sherida.PNG

sherida1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:18 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend,
May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email,indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend .am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you
have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Kabul

Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment or we can deposit it in bank to transfer direct to your account.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture,I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only
communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on
the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the
modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Best Regards
Sg. sherida mak
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Email:

My dearest,
How are you today i hope everything is moving fine ?
Thanks for accepting to keep my money under your custody till I come over there soon. The reason am sending you my money and other my personal belonging is for security reason, for you to keep it on your custody, I do not want to loose them here in the sense that anything can happen and since am coming to meet you very soon , remember is the part of money we're going to use for investment, I was not paid by cheque or money order. I was paid in cash here due to the crisis and the money is right in a small brief box and an amount of $3, 500,000 ( Three Million Five Hundred United States Dollars ) The company that flew in this morning and took up my luggage to your address is HALLMARK SECURITY SERVICES They are in charge of handling of freights and other consignments. I will attach the air way bill for the luggage so that you can have a copy of it to tender to the delivery agent on his or her arrival to your home address provided. I have paid the International charges here in camp when they flew in here to send the shipment to you, I also ask them if you will pay any charges there to receive it, but they told me you are only going to pay for custom charges depends on country they have a transit before heading to your country and the law governing such country under the countries Custom Act. I wanted to pay the money but them told me that them don't know exactly amount, please if there is any moment you are asked to pay any charges of what so ever of it's nature please never you hesitate in doing that so that the delivery agent will proceed to your home okay.

The unlock code of the box is 0403 and please keep it your self. The delivery agent also do not know what is inside the box for security reasons. So it's our secret darling okay. If the agent finally arrives please keep it all under your custody for me till I fly to meet you soon okay. I am willing to live with you anywhere you are living over there as at now till we can buy a house. I am willing to support you in any kind because you are mine. Let me know if the delivery company get to you okay. Here date of Departure and arrival
Departure 21/ 2 /2017
Arrival 23/ 2/ 2017
I have to stop here for now, Look forward to hear from you soon. Meanwhile i will send you the copy of the airway bill later
Your lovely friend

SG.Sherida Mak.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:51 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello My Dear Friend .
How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today.I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands .I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of( $300.000 us dollars in your Name , I send the cheque through Rev Father Patrick OTOH ,He has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft $300.000 us dollars in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe the Rev Patrick OTOH with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address email(revpaick@hotmail.com ) try to contact him now on how you will receive the Cheque, try to inform me when you received the cheque so that we can give thanks to God. contact him through his email address (revpaick@hotmail.com ) good luck.

yours sincerely.

SG.Sherida Mak
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 20, 2017 11:34 pm

A second recovery attempt:

Hello dear,
Hope you are doing good over there, it has been very long time we have not communicate with each other due to i was very busy here with my husband. I contacted you some time ago for the cheque which i drop for your kind help to me, i am very surprise to hear that you did not receive your cheque. I was contacted by the rev Father that the draft cheque are deposited in UBA bank correspondent in Senegal that the UBA bank manager are seriously asking for the owner of the cheque which rev father deposited to their office.
Dear i drop this cheque to you so that you will use it to help yourself for better life, please try to contact the UBA bank immediately so that they will transfer the money to you as the rev father said is what the UBA bank said,the rev father send me the wire department manager Email.....( uba.transferbanks@gmail.com ) Please try to contact the UBA bank manager so that they will transfer the money to you send them your full name and your address. Inform me as soon as you receive the money so i will be happy here, i will be expecting to hear from you.
Best SGgSherida.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.