Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abnamrobank@safrica.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

abnamrobank@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:02 am

Dear

Good morning to you sir. We are going to provide you with the account for the only requested fee for this transaction, but I wish to notify you that diet to delay in claiming your funds and exchange rate calculation the fee is now $500 ONLy. You are to transfer the funds to the below account and send me the slip.

Capitec Bank
Acc name: Zamelda M.
Acc no: 132153XXXX
Branch code: 470010
Swift code: CABLZAJJ
Address: Shop F2 Centurion lifestyle centre, 80 old Johannesburg roa
South Africa

I hereby wait for the slip so we can proceed with your own payment.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Favor Godwin.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abnamrobank@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:35 pm

Dear

Good morning sir. We have received your message we hereby wait to receive the payment from you today.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Favor Godwin.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abnamrobank@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:28 am

pls send me your phone number so I can we can text each other and I tell you how you to send the $500
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abnamrobank@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:47 am

Dear

Good morning sir. And compliment of the season to you. I wish to inform you that there has been a new development this 2021 regarding your over due payment fund.

We have decided to assist all customers who have not re wives their payment over time. The assistance is to help you secure a loan for the fee so that you can pay to us and then your total $5 million dollars will be remitted to you with immediate effect.

All I need now is for you to send me your full banking details where the financer will credit send the loan of $15,000 to your account which you are advised to send to me in other for us to release your $5 million dollars. You are also advised to send me your WhatsApp number so we can always chat over time as soon as the financier credit the loan into your account.

Please kindly follow to my advise and send me the requested banking details and a WhatsApp number for our easy communication. Here is my own WhatsApp number 929-333-2352.

Your urgent response needed.
Favor Godwin.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

red000600@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:22 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Compliment of the Season,

I bring this message to you with a sincere heart and with deep pain and concern my country Ukraine is going through in a cold war with Russia presently. My name is Danya Vanko I am a business man from Ukraine. I have lost my wife and 3 children in the war between my country and Russia. I was able to leave the Ukraine after knowing my families were no more on this earth. It was a sad experience.

Presently I am in the United States in New Jersey to be precise. I was lucky enough to have moved some of my business funds from Ukraine down to the United States before the war started.

I am new here in the States and will seek your sincere cooperation to help me invest my business funds in a good profitable venture that both me and you can be business partners and shareholders in this investment. It’s a huge fund and good enough to invest in a multi-million dollar business, these I can assure you. All I need is an honest person and someone that can handle this funds in a reputable business venture for both of us.

It will be a pleasure to hear from you with a positive and adequate response.

Best Regards,

Mr. Danya Vanko

Tel: +1 (862)-235-4306 .

Header:

Return-Path: <robertcheimdaumeng@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: red000600@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 18:29:45 -0500
Message-ID: <CAJ175ibq8BwMbpzw659U6sy2Sn+HDfjO3p3teUJpKhAtLx4hHA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO

Phone: +18622354306
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Newark, NJ
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Nj
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

red000600@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:27 pm

Dear

Thank You my beloved. I am very glad to hear from you and your support to work with me with a sincere heart. It's really sad what is going down there in my country it is something I pray no country should witness because it is a disaster over there.

Anyway nice to meet you and praying all will go well for us . Pls be free to discuss with me what type of investment you feel or know that is good for investment down here in the US.

Like I said the funds I moved in Down here is enough to start a multi million dollars business its over a 100 million dollars that was moved from Ukraine down here with the help of the American Bank here so pls be free with me and discuss with me what do you think we can both invest on as I don't know my way too well here.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Mr. Danya Vanko.

Header:

Return-Path: <red000600@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 18:45:52 -0500
Message-ID: <CAC_omxsDvCgWGxmvjcD=ggLyLFWR845NhO8xUihFER9DQHqtOA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: HELLO
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

red000600@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:20 pm

Hello my beloved, nice to hear from you. Yes I stated in my first proposal to you that the funds was moved down to the States with help of the Bank here in the US. So yes the funds are already here in the States in a safe Bank in a fixed deposit. I want you now to discuss with me what kind of business you think we can invest that will profit me and you.

Send me your phone number so we can discuss this over the phone before we proceed with the legal documents for this venture.

Regards,
Danya.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

red000600@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:02 pm

Hello thanks for your update my friend. Stock exchange is another very Good place to put in your funds for investment it gives a very good profits if you out in good money and for the kind of funds that we have here in the States is good enough to invest on stock.

Well sound interesting to me just that I don't know how to go about it that is why am going to hand it over to you to invest and be in control of it while we both share the profit of whatever we gain from the stock business.

Stock business is a very patient investment. Well it all depends on you if you are ready to handle it for both of us and if you know you can handle and monitor the stock investment then let me know so that i can start prepare legal papers for this investment.

Just note that it is what you advise that I will follow because i do not know my way too well here so if you are really ok with the stock investment then am good to go too.

Do Send me your phone number so I can always call you some time.

Thanks.
Mr. Danya.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

red000600@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:21 pm

Hello my beloved brother so nice to hear from.you and read your messages.. Your suggestion is good and nice but I want to inform you that this funds was deposited in fixed deposit with the bank and if I must withdraw I must withdraw all once.

It's ok no problem the total investment funds will be paid to you directly you will keep them and use for investment as as agreed by me and you.

Also about the sharing ratio of this investment any profit we make should be shared in the following manner. 60% code to me Mr. Danya Vanko and while 40% goes to you.

Pls my friend do let me know of you agree on this percentage sharing pattern so i can go ahead with the agreement letter and forward to you to sign.

Let me know.

Danya.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

red000600@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:04 pm

Greetings to you my good friend,how is your day going today.Ok good. check your attachment you will see our agreement letter attached to your email address. go through it and sign below the agreement where your name is and send it back to me as soon as you are done signing.

Also Want to inform you that the lawyer is preparing a change of ownership certificate and some other vital documents. As soon as the other documents are ready I will forward them to you. It is better we prepare all legal documents before communicating with the Bank for payments.

Please sign the agreement and send it back to me.

Thanks for your cooperation and support to the success of this venture.

Regards,
Danya Vanko.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.