Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

james.smithfunds0@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:28 am

Loan Scam:

Good day To You...

How are you doing today....It have been some couple of days now i have
not receive any E-mail from you in regard to the Loan you intend to
get from our company that we have already process, but it seems as if
you don't need this loan any more if you insist we can still cancel
this transaction okay....

You know how bad you need this loan.... If i may ask do you still need
this loan?I will want you to get back to me as soon as possible so
that we can process further.... So if you need this loan,..get back
to me as soon as possible.

Waiting for your Email,

Thanks.And God Bless you

Header:
Return-Path: <james.smithfunds0@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x242.google.com (mail-wm0-x242.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::242])
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017
Subject: Loan
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:52 am

Good day To You...

How are you doing today....It have been some couple of days now i have
not receive any E-mail from you in regard to the Loan you intend to
get from our company that we have already process, but it seems as if
you don't need this loan any more if you insist we can still cancel
this transaction okay....

You know how bad you need this loan.... If i may ask do you still need
this loan?I will want you to get back to me as soon as possible so
that we can process further.... So if you need this loan,..get back
to me as soon as possible.

Waiting for your Email,

Thanks.And God Bless you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:22 am

Hello,

Dear Customer, Sequel to your ADVERT, you can find some vital
information about the loan we offer below. In getting a loan from our
company, there is some information that you need to go through before
we can proceed to the application process. We offer personal and
business loan.

How do I apply Please complete the form below:

APPLICATION FOR A LOAN
*Full name
*Phone
*Residential Address
*Country
*Profession
*Loan Amount Needed
*Loan Duration

Thank you for your understanding and for choosing this company
Mr James Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:22 am

Attn:
Thanks for your response and it was well understood.

I am in receipt of your Filled Loan Application Form, and below this email is the Loan Terms and Condition's for your Loan Amount of *($250,000.00) And I want you to be rest assured that you are in the right place of getting funded as soon as possible and you will never have any regret of taking this Loan from this firm.And I want to use this opportunity to welcome you once again, and I can fully assure you that you are in the very right place, and you will not have any cause to worry about, and secondly you won't have any regret taking this
loan from me.

*HERE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITION*.

APPLICANT'S DETAILS:
Name:
Amount:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
Mobile number:
Loan Duration: (6 years)

LOAN TERMS AND RE-PAYMENT SCHEDULE:

The loan re-payment is based on a monthly basis which consists of the loan capital and interest rate together. Like it's written, the loan duration period is for 6 years. So find the interest rate and payment schedule below:

Loan Balance:
Loan Interest Rate:3%
Loan Term:
Monthly Loan Payment:
Number of Payments:
Cumulative Payments:
Total Interest Paid:

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 71 payments of $3,798.42 plus a final payment of $3,798.34..Further more be informed that in line with the rules governing this organization, you will be required to make payment on monthly basis.The loan re-payment is expected to be made * 72* times making a total pay of $3,798.42 *monthly, this is the total loan amount and interest divided by the loan duration, and also this is the total amount that we be transferred to you nothing more nothing less which is *$250,000.00 *.

LOAN RE-PAYMENT AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:

{1}The applicant will start the re-payment of the loan at the end of every month starting from 11 months after loan has been transferred to you.

{2}Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

{3}Applicant who is unable to meet with the re-payment will be given 1 month more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

If you are okay with the above statement and you are in agreement with the loan terms and re-payment plan and also ready to make proceed with us,Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that we can forward you the Transfer Option of this transaction which we are to make the transfer of your funds down to you.

I await your urgent response as soon as possible for fast process of your funds transfer.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
james smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: james.smithfunds0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:13 am

Thanks for your mail and it was well noted and understood.

In regards to your mail, If you fully agreed with the Loan Terms and Re-payment/Condition of the loan amount of *( $250,000.00 ) you have to read below in regards of the Loan Transfer Option is are follow, and get back to me immediately with the option you will like to get your funds down to you so that we can start making process with the option as soon as possible.

*LOAN TRANSFER CONDITIONS/OPTIONS*:

*There are (3) Four options of transfer and the are as follows which you are to choose the convenient one for your self which the loan funds will be transferred to you.*

* (1) THE TELEGRAPHIC SWIFT TRANSFER:
*In this options, your loan of (* $250,000.00 )* will be transferred to your Account through the means of Travelex Money Transfer and it will take 48 hours for the money to be in you account, and it is been used once for a transfer and once the money gets to your Account Automatically it becomes invalid and you can not use this means more than one transfer and the commission for such transfer is *$900.00*.

* (2) **ONLINE BANK TRANSFER:
*In this options, your loan of *( $250,000.00 )* will be transferred online, and if you choose to use the Online Bank Transfer, We will open an online account for you on this loan and your money will be uploaded online and you will see it on your computer screen how your money is been transferred to you and it will take a maximum period of 6 working hours for the money to reflect in your account, and also you can as well divert money to other Accounts if you want to or to someone else Account and the transfer commission of this process is *$700.00* for the Loan Amount of * $250,000.00 *

*(3) **BANK TO BANK TRANSFER:
*In this option, If you are in agreement with the Bank To Bank Transfer , you will be required to pay the sum of *$450* for the Transfer Charges of the Bank To Bank Transfer, and if you are in legal agreement with this option, you are needed to send down your Banking Account details as follow, and the funds will be transferred into that account within the next 12 working hours upon the process of the transfer.
*NAME OF BANK:
ROUTING NUMBER:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ACCOUNT NAME:
STATE:*

Note' You are thereby advised to choose in any of the options and get Back to me immediately for further enquirers, so that we can send you the Loan Agreement Document and the Letter of Guarantee which you are to sign as an agreement to this loan transaction. If satisfied, get back to me so that we can start making process on the option been choose by you and the Accountant Payment Information’s will be send down to you which you are to afford the payment on the
option been choose by you so that you can make immediate payment and your Money will be transferred as soon as the payment is been
confirmed.

(Lastly) To my words, you have 100% assurance that you are in safe hands and this transaction which will bring about friendship and boundless trust, because I will not let you down. if you feel or think that this God fearing transaction has anything to do with scam then I advice you to rethink because as a devoted Roman-Catholic Knight that is the last thing I will do on this earth because I know it is dangerous to humanity and mankind and I can not do what will hurt my fellow man, and I can assure you that you are dealing with a legitimate loan firm where funding you is our ultimate goal, and also you are 100% guaranteed of getting funded.This issue of fraud lenders and other financial scam is really making this business a bit difficult for us, so as a result of this, we stated that a Letter of
Guarantee will be send down to the borrower straight from the attorney of this firm.

If you are ok with the above statement and ready to make process on the loan, Kindly get back to me as soon as possible with the option
you want your funds transferred so that we can start making process on the funds transfer as soon as possible for completion.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are here to help .. In God We Trust
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:40 am

Hello

In this option, If you are in agreement with the Bank To Bank Transfer , you will be required to pay the sum of *$450* for the Transfer Charges of the Bank To Bank Transfer, and if you are in legal agreement with this option, you are needed to send down your Banking Account details as follow, and the funds will be transferred into that account within the next 12 working hours upon the process of the transfer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Hello

I want you to know that $450.00 will be the only payment that you need to send to get this loan confirm as soon as this payment is send you are going to get your loan with 100% guarantee OK.

Just try as much as you can and make this payment today so that you also get your loan within 2hours OK. And also know that you are to send the payment with the western Union details below.

Receiver's Name: Omodiagbe Uyi
Receiver's Country: Nigeria
Receiver's State:Edo Sate
Text question: What years
Text Answer: 2017

hen, after payment via Western Union to send us your information below,you got them from western Union

Name sender:
Senders Country:
Question Text:
Answer:
Amount sent:
MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:51 pm

Can't you send the funds through western Union or Money Gram?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Name of Bank: BB&T (Branch Banking and Trust Company)
Routing Number: 053101121
Account Number: 000520505XXXX
Account Name: R. D. D.
State: North Carolina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Okay, looking forward to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.