Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Chiara Milani

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Chiara Milani

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Email address used: dr.milanichiara@gmail.com

DateMeFree:

Hello. How is your day today?I hope you are fine and doing great over there with your family and every one around you. I find your profile in datemefree.org and i was interested to email you. I Mrs Milani Chiara from Turkshi, i have a proposal for you, please contact me here directly in my id:... dr.milanichiara@gma il.com for more details, Thanks

Fake profile used:

chiarabest - no picture
- 50 y/o female
- Ankara, Turkey
- English, Turkish, English
- Banker
- Have 2 children
I am an attractive, slender someone in the right places. I am a successful someone, kind honest hospitality, someone full to be fun with, i like sport event,music, swimming jugging, cooking,reading, i am a kind of some that like every one the way they are, please i have a proposal for you. i hope to read from you.

i am here looking for any honest kind person with a good heart.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drchiara.milani209@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Email:

My dear,
How are you doing ? Thank you very much for your response.
Please note that i have no intention of asking you to send me money. As we communicate, bear in mind that you are dealing with a responsible family woman that has a lot of reputations to keep and maintain. God in heaven knows that i am of good intentions and faith in contacting you for this. If you read my terms below and you are not convinced then feel free to back out of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mrs. Chiara Milani, i work with Central Bank of Italy also the current president of Junior Chamber International (JCI). I got your contact through my personal search.
Now listen, on the 31st of July, 2004, our client Mr. A. Patrick xxx, a German property magnate and also a businessman, also pilot, made a numbered fixed deposit for 25 calendar months, with a value of Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars
USD$11.5m.
in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that Mr. xxx along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash. After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. A. Patrick xxx did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Eleven million five hundred thousand US Dollars (USD$11.5m) is still lying in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Italian financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Italian Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. A. Patrick xxx so that you will be able to receive his funds. after which i can come down to your country to invest my own share and build a good life relationship together. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas xxx (another family name), all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your full names, address and copy of identification so that the attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account, we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project.I have attach my pictures here for your reference.Should you be interested please send me informations below. .

1. Full names and age. . . . . . . . . . .
2. Private phone number. . . . . . . . . . . .
3. Current residential address. . . . . . . . . . . .
4. Occupation (compulsory). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction.
Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Mrs. Chiara Milani,

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chiaramilani640@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 pm

Message received on the dating site WeDateFree:

please kindly contact me on (chiaramilani640 @ gmail.com)'

Fake profile used:

ernestina1 - no picture
33 y/o female from san diego, USA
humanitarian nurse
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

milanichiara66@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Message received on the dating site DateMeFree:

Greeting to you,
I come across your profile here and developed interest in you and i would like to have important discussion with you. Respond through my email so that we can move-on.
Here is my email: milanichiara66@gmai l.com

Fake profile used:

Greatwoman - no picture
- 45 y/o female
- Rome, Italy
- English, English, English
- Banker
- Have 3 children
Sex female
Children 3
Want children No
Date of birth 1972 - May - 30
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Ample
Religion Christian
Marital status Married
Education PhD/Post doctorate
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 20 - 75

Greeting to you all. I am Mrs.Chiara Milani by name and i'm Italian citizens and i'm here to search for honest person that i can have business with.

Ideal match description:
I prefer not to say...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chiaramilani640@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Same WeDateFree profile - messages:

please kindly contact me on (chiaramilani640 @ gmail.com)'

'hi dear PLEASE do contact me NOW IS very very important (vivianpatrickc@gma il.com)'

'please do contact me now it very very important( annpatrickcc@gmail. com)'

Email addresses used:

- chiaramilani640@gmail.com
- vivianpatrickc@gmail.com
- annpatrickcc@gmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vailrogerss@gmail.com julijachiara@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:13 pm

cqre to knoz you

Header:
Return-Path: <vailrogerss@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: julijachiara@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019
Subject: hi

My dear, How are you doing?
Thank you very much for your response. Please note that i have no intention of asking you to send me money. As we communicate bear in mind that you are dealing with a responsible family woman that has a lot of reputations to keep and maintain. God in heaven knows that i am of good intentions and faith in contacting you for this. If you read my terms below and you are not convinced then feel free to back out of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mrs Julija Achiara from Rome Italy i work with bank of Italy Now listen On the 31st of July, 2006 our client Mr. A Patrick Sonderheimer a German property magnate and also a businessman,made a numbered fixed deposit for 25 calendar months, with a value of Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$11.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that Mr. A Patrick Sonderheimer along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr.A Patrick Sonderheimer did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$11.5M) is still lying in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Italian financial law, at the expiration of 16 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Italian Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. A Patrick Sonderheimer so that you will be able to receive his funds. after which i can come down to your country to invest my own share,and build a good life relationship together,

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. A Patrick Sonderheimer, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your details so that the attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project.I have attach my pictures here for your reference.Should you be interested please send me information's below,

1. Full names and Age......................

2. Private phone number..............................

3. Current residential address...............................

4. Occupation (COMPULSORY).....................................

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Miss. Julija Achiara

Header:
Return-Path: <julijachiara@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019
Subject: READ AND GET BACK TO ME

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

julijachiara@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:00 pm

Dear Business partner, greeting to you
Thank you very much for your interest in this transaction.I promise to give you my best as far as you are committed to this transaction.I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my share in your country. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, and shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

I am now in contact with a foreign bank that shares the same telex type with my bank.This will enable me transfer the funds from my bank to the offshore bank account without stress. I now intend that you open an offshore domiciliary account on your name in a foreign bank. The money would be transferred to that account which you will open in the bank. This is the best way to move the funds. I want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction.Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money on my name as my bank will be aware of my involvement. This is where I need you as my representative.

As a result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank and that is your only financial obligation. After this, the money will be transferred from my bank to the account which will be set up on your name. You can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right, In other to grant the attorney the legal power to prepare the required legal documents making you the sole beneficiary to the funds and also process your claims.

Before I commence, I need you to send me any form of your identification (I.D, Driver's license or passport) I will process the necessary paper works. I hope you understand why I need all these. The money in question is huge and I want to ensure that we reach a proper agreement, before I proceed to give you all the details to commence. I will send you a copy of my work I.D and the Certificate of Deposit of the fund upon receipt of your identification. You will also receive the names and contact details of the bank i intend you to open the account with so that you can open communication with them. Do ensure to keep this transaction confidential. Should you be interested please send me all that is required;

5, Copy of your identification, this could be your driver license of international passport.

Upon receipt i shall provide you with more details of the operation. Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Mrs, Julija Achiara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

julijachiara@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:59 pm

Dear Brother,greeting to you
Thanks for the mail, Like i explained in my previous email you will be required to open an offshore non-resident account with a foreign bank which i will direct you.Below are reasons i prefer you to open a new account;

1, We need a bank that shares the same swift telex confirmation code with my bank; this will make it easy for me to transfer the 11.5M U.S.D from my branch directly to the account which will be opened in your names.

2, Funds transferred with the swift confirmation in and out of ITALY usually takes a maximum of 6 hours to reach the receiving account.

3, Funds transferred to the Africa,United States, Great Britain, Canada and the entire Arab region are always seriously checked against terrorism funding and other suspicious acts. 11.5M U.S.D is not an amount that can be moved to your country without the government asking much questions.

4, The offshore bank will be able to receive huge volume without resistance according to the financial regulations of the bank. This will keep all parties on safe end.

5, As staffs of the Bank of ITALY it is not advisable for us to use any of our existing accounts be it foreign or local because it will seem like we are transferring the funds to our-self.

This account will be set up in your names, once the account is ready and all documents from my office are in perfect place then i will effect a direct wire transfer of the total amount (USD$11.5M) Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars into the account. We have decided to have the funds transferred to the Asian bank is because the bank shares the same swift telex confirmation code with my bank.The transfer will be via swift system which is confirm-able in 6 hours.

I have contracted my legal attorney to handle this aspect on your behalf so you have absolutely nothing to worry about. i will furnish you with the details needed to finalize this transaction. The details will include the complete information of the bank i have proposed. Please note that your only financial obligation will be to open a non-resident offshore account with a bank in Asian. I am not sure what it costs to open the account but i am sure its something you can handle, here in ITALY it cost about $450 - $500 dollars to open a non resident account.

Please remember that this transaction must be strictly confidential. Attached the deposit certificate I look forward to your positive response. Have a great day !!!
God bless you
Miss. Julija Achiara

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

julijachiara@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:09 pm

Dear Brother,greetings
Thank you very much for your dedication in this transaction.I am glad to say you are truly a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on to handle this transaction. lets give it a goal and make this dream come true. i need your total devotion and trust to see this through so that we shall come out successful,i want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. And once the transaction is finalized i will plan a trip to your country since i have never been there. Maybe we can have a good investment over there with your advice.You should not have anything to worry about the interest as the fund will be transfer together with the interest, I have done everything legally required to ensure that everything on my part goes smoothly and passes through all Laws of International Banking. I want to remind you that this transaction needs your commitment, diligent follow up and confidentiality.

Below The Information Needed To Contact The Bank In Asia
(Jakarta, Indonesia)
Contact Person: Mr. Achmad Baiquni
President Director
Bank Negara Indonesia Head Office
Email: nfo.bni.co.id@accountant.com
infobni.bankasia@gmail.com

Contact the bank and ask them for the requirement to open an OFFSHORE NON-RESIDENT DOMICILIARY BANK ACCOUNT. They will give you the requirement and then you will open the account immediately. like i said before here in ITALY it cost about 450 -500 dollars to open a non resident account so am not sure what it will costs you to open the account there but i am sure you can handle it.

As soon as the offshore account is set up on your name the bank will provide you with your new offshore account details i.e ( swift code, account number, bank address, i.e ) you will forward the account coordinates to me and i will immediately transfer the $11.5M U.S.D together with the interest from my bank to the new account. With swift transfer the funds will be in the receiving account on the same day. So if we work seriously the entire transaction will be over in a couple of days from today.I await your response after your communication with the bankGod bless you

Yours Sister
Miss.Julija Achiara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infobni.bankasia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:36 pm

Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that we have received your mail for an offshore non-resident domiciliary account. Be informed that overseas based clients who intend to have a running Non-Resident Domiciliary Bank Account with our financial institution (NEGARA BANK) should kindly read the mail below.We have attached account opening form, you will have to fill it correctly then send it back to us via email attachment.

Having a Non - Resident Domiciliary Bank Account with our finance institution will give you the opportunity to receive and transfer large amount of funds to any of your designated bank account around the globe using our recently introduced digital swift transfer operating system. However we have different types of accounts each with a fixed minimum deposit, See below;

PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: ACTIVATION FEE $2,950 DOLLARS (MINIMUM DEPOSIT)
GOLD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: ACTIVATION FEE$ 1359 DOLLARS (MINIMUM DEPOSIT)
REGULAR DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: ACTIVATION FEE $1098 DOLLARS (MINIMUM DEPOSIT)

This accounts are regulated on the same profile but has different limit. With a platinum and gold account you can incorporate your business in Asia hereby switching to a company account. In this situation your company account with Negara Bank will be registered with our chambers of commerce here in Asia. A regular account will enable you receive funds, access funds and request for transfers from your account balance. No cost of transfer (C.O.T) will be charged for banks sharing the same TELEX SWIFT with Negara. To effect the opening of this Account you are required to make available the following

1, Your Direct phone number,home or office address.
2, Your international passport copy or driving license
3, Offshore account opening/activation Fee for the type of account you choose to open
Note that this payment will be credited into the account in your favor.
4, Plus A Payment of 25 Dollar (Twenty Five Dollar
Only) for a bank draft and local stamp to validate and legalize your account opening form.

NOTE: All payments will be credited into your new account and a receipt will be issued. You are to make available the required cost through our account credit department via bank transfer or money transfer; the details will be given to you when needed. Upon receipt of the above required we will open the account on your names and send the relevant documents to you via email respectively.

Your account officer is your personal adviser, ready to be of service. NEGARA BANK is a reliable bank with a standard international
reputation.NEGARA BANK protects your interests with absolute discretion guided by our Geneva customer/banking secrecy act. We guarantee that Your details and personal information will NOT be released to any third party or governmental bodies without your permission.

There is no withholding tax on the interest paid to you on credit balances, term deposits or Dollar bonds. With NEGARA BANK you can invest at the highest level. You can arrange a wide range of bank transactions electronically from your own home without any restrictions.

You may transfer amounts in EURO, U.S.D and other currencies to and from, Indonesian. You may hold interest-bearing accounts in various currencies. You can use the NEGARA BANK Credit Card to make payments (worldwide). To apply for our various credit cards kindly contact your account officer for further inquires.

We await your prompt response to enable us expedite the immediate process of opening your offshore non-resident domiciliary account. Do endeavor to fill the account opening form.

Thanks for using Negara bank as your partners in banking.

MR. ACHMAD BAIQUNI
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
NEGARA GROUP (NEGARA BANK INDONESIA)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended for the use of the stated recipient only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any transmission. If you receive this message by error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient

Header:
Return-Path: <infobni.bankasia@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019
Subject: NEGARA BANK ACCOUNT OPENING PROCEDURES

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.