Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infoatmdepartmentcitibank@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: infoatmdepartmentcitibank@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:38 pm

FOR URGENT ATTENTION OF THE BENEFICIARY

CEO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER <revsandrasmith@gmail.com>
Reply-To: aaconservices001@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 18 Jan at 14:49

HSBC
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
RY ADDRESS: 8 CANADA SQUARE, CANARY WHARF,
London E14 5HQ

OUR REF: 001/21/HSBC/FOD
DATE: 18/01/2021

FROM THE DESK OF THE
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

FOR URGENT ATTENTION OF THE BENEFICIARY

PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT

This is an important letter regarding your payment which is now due and requires to be completed without further delay. To this end, the Financial Service Authority (FSA) in agreement with the Federal Reserve Bank USA, the World Bank, the IMF and the International Debt Reconciliation Department on foreign payment matters have authorised us, to handle all outstanding foreign debt payments to the credit of approved individuals and organisations.

Having examined our competence in addition to due diligence, the above mentioned international monetary bodies have appointed us as the accredited International Paying Agency (IPA), to release your overdue funds without delay.

The process requires us to clearly identify the approved and designated beneficiaries and this has now been completed. Your reference number for this transaction is FSA/WB/IMF/01- 2021. Please note that this reference number is case sensitive and should equally be securely stored and protected.

I am therefore glad to inform you that your outstanding payment will be released to you and this will be coordinated by our representative and allied consulting, Mr Jared Cohen, email: aaconservices001@gmail.com

Having received the above vital reference numbers and having already been cleared and verified, we aim to make payment to you within the next 72 banking hours. Be further advised that due to the recent pandemic, beneficiaries are entitled to receive part payment of US$10,500,000.00 (ten million, five hundred thousand USD only) without further delay. This is a measure taken to ensure that all qualified beneficiaries receive their funds, speedily.

In order to facilitate your payment, you are required to furnish us with the following details: (i) Full name and address, (ii) Contact details (phone numbers), (iii) Valid Identification/Driven License, (iv) Banking information.

You are required to provide the above information for immediate bank transfer and for corroboration purposes. This notification email should be confidential as your urgent response is anticipated.

For: CEO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

tntexpress215@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:38 pm

ATM card scam:

Attention:Beneficiary,

I must say a big congratulations to you, your ATM card have been processed and issued and it is ready for delivery to your doorstep now, but before we proceed on the delivery, you are advise to pay a stamp duty and delivery charges of $950 only to enable us proceed with the delivery to your doorstep immediately without any further delays ahead, kindly get back to me so that I will direct you where to send the delivery and the stamp duty fee to enable us proceed with the delivery to your doorstep ok.

Congratulations once again sir.

I await your urgent confirmation and co-operation.

Yours in Service,
Mr. Paul Lawnson,
Director of Foreign Payments
Debt Management Office,

Header:

Return-Path: <tntexpress215@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: paullawnson@emailn.de
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021
Subject: Re: YOUR ATM CARD IS READY FOR PICK UP
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paullawnson@emailn.de

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:39 pm

Stoneham
80 Montvale Avenue, Stoneham,
Massachusetts, 02180
United States of America

Attn:

We acknowledge receipt of your email and we will like to inform you that your ATM CARD registration has been completed. In other to activate the card and deliver it to you, we will be needing the following;
Card Activation fee: US$100
Card Insurance Charge: US$520
Delivery Fee: US$258
VAT: US$83
Total: US$961

Upon activation we can then proceed and complete the wire transfer of your US$10,565,250.00, to your account.
You are to send this US$961 through RIA or MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION or WORLD REMIT to the name of the account officer specially assigned to your transaction;
I will give you our account officer information who specially assigned to your transaction to send the fee here in united state of America.

Once this is done, the officer will pay in the money to your account with us and we will proceed to activate it and then transfer your full amount to your ATM bank account.
We wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Paul Lawnson
Senior Account Officer
Stoneham Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paullawnson@emailn.de

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:18 pm

Stoneham
80 Montvale Avenue, Stoneham,
Massachusetts, 02180
United States of America

Attn:

We received instruction to credit you with the sum of US$10,700,000.00 (TEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN DOLLAR).

Kindly reconfirm the following information;

SCAN COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE/PASSPORT OR ANY VALID I.D
ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER (MOBILE/CELL)
DATE OF BIRTH
BANK NAME
BANK ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NAME
ACCOUNT NUMBER
ROUTING NUMBER
SWIFT CODE

As soon as we received this information we will proceed to process your account and wire transfer your fund to your account.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Paul Lawnson
Senior Account Officer
Stoneham Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:03 pm

I await your kind response.

Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC <infousbank48@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 10 Mar at 12:01

Dear Sir or Madam

Re: Business Investment Loan & Project Funding
I bring you greetings in the name of Allah, the merciful. May Allah's protection be upon you especially in these uncertain times created by the pandemic. Please keep safe and well.

I am glad to introduce to you this very important project; you cannot go wrong with it. Based on your years of professional knowledge, experiences, and business management as enlisted in your profile, I am confident you will make a good partner.

We offer debt loan funding to projects areas such as construction and commercial real estate development, equipment finance (including aircraft and ships), financial markets and banking projects, hospitality, independent power projects, industrial and manufacturing projects, information technology companies, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) projects, oil and gas facilities, sports and entertainment facilities, petrochemical projects, power transmission and distribution projects, renewable energy projects, telecommunications projects, transportation infrastructure (including port facilities, railways, airports and toll roads), water treatment and desalination projects, and any other lucrative projects.

We have an available amount of funds allocated for projects in your country/region which we aim to re-invest through project funding, debt loan funding to third party investors and project owners on a 1.75% interest rate per annum. This will then be directed to long term investment projects that can generate up to 5-10% return on investment (ROI) within the period of investment.

Do kindly indicate your interest or otherwise. When you indicate your interest, further operational details will be sent to you which will require the assessment of your affordability and capability to handle this project.

I await your kind response.

Best Wishes,

Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC

PO Box 28922B01-148, Service Block.
Al Hulaila Industrial-FZ RAK,
United Arab Emirate
Email: rasalihamali@gmail.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

tntexpress215@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:13 pm

Hello my beloved in the lord!

Greetings to you,

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

My name is Mrs. Cecilia U. Shaw, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 78 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5,000,000.00 USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family which I will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

Kindly send me the below details to enable me forward to my lawyer for immediate process.

Your Full Name:
Your Country/ Address:
Your Age:
Your Occupation:
Sex:
Marital status:

Please Be Honest

Regards,
Mrs. Cecilia U. Shaw.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ministeroffinancefgbn@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:31 pm

Your $12.8m Release Final Notice

Minister of Finance <ministeroffinancefgbn@hotmail.com>
To:

Thu, 13 May at 23:05

Ministry of Finance (United Kingdom)
130 Dufferin Avenue, Suite 400
London ON N6A 6G8
+44 797 832 96
E-mail: fmf555@msn.com

Attn: Hon Beneficiary,

We are not sure you received our previous message but once again we wish to use this medium to congratulate and inform you that your hour of compensation and actualization has come after our meeting with the United Nations, Bank of America, South African Reserve Bank and the Federal Reserve Bank officials. it has been agreed that your approved payment valued US$10,500,000.00 with the compensation of US$2,300,000.00 (Total US$12,800,000.00) will now be process and released to you through Wire Transfer by U.S. Bank - San Angelo Texas, United States.

However, it may interest you to know that after the meeting, with the Bank of America, South African Reserve Bank and Office of the Director On-line Account Department have entered into full partnership with the U.S. Bank - San Angelo Texas and your US$12,800,000.00 will now be credited to you by the Wire Transfer Department of the U.S. Bank - San Angelo Texas as soon as you make contact to U.S Bank Texas, To this effect, you are to contact the U.S Bank - San Angelo, Texas with the details below for immediate release of your $12,800,000.00 to you.

Full Name:-----------------------
Address:-----------------------
Telephone:-----------------------
Mobile:-----------------------
Alternative Email:-----------------------
Your ID or international passport:-----------------------

Kindly forward your information to U.S. Bank - San Angelo, Texas United State, E-mail: www.usbankinfo@mail.ee ,Phone: +1 800-872-2657, and get your $12,800,000.00 United State Dollars release to you.

All modalities have been put in place for the successful wire transfer of your $12,800,000.00 United State Dollars to your Account. This process is 100% Genuine and risk free, as all international rules and regulations concerning Funds Transfer has been adhere to for safe transfer of your $12,800,000.00 into your Nominated Bank account.

Our mission with the instruction is to keep a clean slate of all debts that has been owned to beneficiaries because of some Government officials and individual who are not honest.

Acknowledge the receipt of this message for your Certificate of $12,800,000.00 Origin Document which you will forward to U.S. Bank - San Angelo, Texas USA for their re-confirmation to be attach to you.

Thank

The Rt Hon
Elizabeth Truss MP
Chief Secretary to the Treasury
Ministry of Finance (United Kingdom)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 28, 2021 7:12 am

Sir:Urgent Attention

Hamed Ali <tntexpress215@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hamedaalii46@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 27 May at 15:25

President

On behalf of the family of Dr. Ali Mahmoud Hassan Mohamed (silent investor) and the late ex Chairman Libyan Investment Authority, I am writing to seek your cooperation/assistance in effort to relocate Multi-million dollars investment capital to your country with you as the fund/investment manager.

Our priority is to relocate and partner with you through PROJECTS FINANCING AND ESTABLISHMENTS in your existing entity or formation of a new one ([NEW COMPANY]).

Your responsibility will be nomination of Bank Account to receive the Funds AS PROJECTING FINANCING CAPITAL and facilitate integrating the funds into the banking system and diversification of the same to viable sectors in your economy in compliance with and Gov’t regulatory agencies.

I propose we arrange for a meeting, thus this mail is a formal expression of intent to enter into partnership with you as fund/investment manager, hence my contact.

If the offer is acceptable to you, reply with your personal details and contact so that we can move forward with our discussions.

Thank you

Sincerely Yours,

Hamed Ali
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:53 pm

Hamed Ali <revsandrasmith@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hamedaalii46@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 31 May at 13:42

President

On behalf of the family of Dr. Ali Mahmoud Hassan Mohamed (silent investor) and the late ex Chairman Libyan Investment Authority, I am writing to seek your cooperation/assistance in the effort to relocate Multi-million dollars investment capital to your country with you as the fund/investment manager.

Our priority is to relocate and partner with you through PROJECTS FINANCING AND ESTABLISHMENTS in your existing entity or formation of a new one ([NEW COMPANY]).

Your responsibility will be nomination of Bank Account to receive the Funds AS PROJECTING FINANCING CAPITAL and facilitate integrating the funds into the banking system and diversification of the same to viable sectors in your economy in compliance with and Gov’t regulatory agencies.

I propose we arrange for a meeting, thus this mail is a formal expression of intent to enter into partnership with you as fund/investment manager, hence my contact.

If the offer is acceptable to you, reply with your personal details and contact so that we can move forward with our discussions.

Thank you

Sincerely Yours,

Hamed Ali
Wayne

infousbank48@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:37 pm

Hi Dear:Urgent Attention

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself; I am Major Rebecca Schieble, Am among the 200 remaining Soldiers combined with joint patrol in Syria,I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Syria and I found you for partnership. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $16.800.000.00 (Sixteen Million and Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in Syria when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared among us, this might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this Hellhole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Special Delivery agent who normally supply food to the Camping ground, working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the money out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the box consignment as he believes that the box belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before
giving up the ghost trusted me to hand over his property to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the money out of Syria for you to pick it up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention, This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help, If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary modalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Let me know if you can help me receive the money and am ready to share a good percentage with you.

TRUSTING YOU (majorrebeccaschieble010@gmail.com)
Respectfully,
Major Rebecca Schieble.
United States Soldier
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.