Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:13 am

Another ATM card Scam:

EU/FBARDI/IMF/XX2016 IMF.
(EUROPEAN FIDUCIARY BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT
IMF- EUROPEAN- FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA.

Account normalization of your banking details has been delayed by International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Financial Services Authority. This has made it necessary for your payment to be programmed in to bank of Africa Corporate Visa Card.

The total fund in question is yet to be none but you are going to receive Five Million Dollars First as part payment. In accordance with Bank of Ghana working relationship with bank of Africa has concluded to issue you a CORPORATE VISA CARD where your payment will be uploaded. This will now enable you either download your payment at any ATM Machine or at your bank.

If you have any question or confused about this write us immediately so that we will direct you properly for details, confirm your private phone number so that we can as well reach you. The Visa Card Application Form will be faxed to you as soon as you confirm the information below.

Your Full Name
The amount you are expecting
Your Complete Address
Name of City of Residence:
Date of Birth (Day / Month / Year):
mobile Number:

Thanks.
Yours Truly,
Mr. Ted Moore
Phone: +233 237983632
Email:imf.efdafrica@europe.com
Director: IMF- EUROPEAN- FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA

Header:
Return-Path: <imf.efdafrica@europe.com>
Received: from [45.210.252.213] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 6 Dec 2016
From: IMF International Monetary Fund <imf.efdafrica@europe.com>
Subject: FUND DISCOVERY

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 45.210.252.213<br>Originating ISP: Zain-as<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Number:
+233237983632
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:37 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT
IMF- EUROPEAN- FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA.

We hereby confirm the receipt of your mail with your information therein, I am certain and I am sure that this will be “A New Dawn in the Horizon” as long as you follow our directives to successfully complete the fund transfer through an Atm visa card which we intend to open an account in your favor with the paying bank, Bank of Africa (BOA) I wish to still do what I am doing with a very high expectation, diligence and integrity. If it were not so, I wouldn’t continue to contact you. I am like one who is wearing the shoe and I know where it is pinching. I am close to what is happening here and I know what the dubious officials do. The West African / Ghana working system/ethics are not favorable to anyone. Recently, many contractors received their funds from Ghana in the second quarter by the approval of the Presidency in order to launder better/working relationship of the battered image of our country with the International Community.

On the other hand, I did some underground and demanding contacts with the relevant authorities to agree on what we should do to start the process. And that understanding was reached to get the UN Clearance Certificate to start the process of the fund release and transfer to your bank account but we later agreed by Atm visa card . I am betting with my life that this is the last demand to finally get this ATM CARD done. Nothing good comes so easy. The protracted nature of the fund transfer will be a thing of the past. Be that as it may, you can obtain the UN Clearance Certificate from your country as long as it is acceptable here. The important thing is obtaining an authenticated certificate.

Please do your very best and I promise you will never regret it. The name of Ghana and the West African region has been bastardized internationally because of fraudulent practices of some wicked and corrupt elements. That is why contractors/creditors go through some rigorous processes before they get their funds. This is to sieve the wheat from the chaff. Your own case is already settled pending the settlement of the UN Clearance Certificate.

I am anxiously waiting to receive your reply so that I know the next line of action.

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail once again and we take this opportunity to inform you of the basic requirement prior to the transfer of your funds as you have been earlier notified on the foregoing in our first e-mail. From the content of your e-mail, I understood that you have had some bitter experiences in the hands of the officials that previously handled your fund transaction. It shall become a thing of the past as appropriate attention shall be given to your fund transaction to ensure that you finally receive your funds without further impediment.

We have likewise notified all authorities/agencies who through our office have been furthering your payment documents for required update and clearance. Basically, you are mandated without delay to secure the UNITED NATIONS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from our office (UN Office) in Ghana to make possible the transfer of your funds to your bank account by swift or on the other hand by atm visa card.

We have two options to get your funds to you. Firstly, by wire transfer and secondly, by atm visa card. This will happen only if you follow the guidelines. Failure to follow the directives would amount to the final cancellation of your funds. Please your most prompt response is required.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:28 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT
IMF-EUROPEAN- FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA.

We are sorry for the illness, also we do hope you get better soon ; meanwhile, you are advice to provide us with your receiving bank details and also how do we deal with issue of United Nation Fund discovery Clearance Certificate?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:24 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT
IMF-EUROPEAN- FIDUCIARY FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA.

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail once again with your bank details therein; meanwhile, i want to use this medium to inform you that we have notified all authorities/agencies who through our office have been furthering your payment documents for required update and clearance. Basically, you are mandated without delay to secure the United Nation Fund discovery Clearance Certificate from our office (UN Office) in your country OR our office in Ghana to make possible the transfer of your funds to your bank account by swift without delay.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:24 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

Your have shown great willingness to proceed in the fund transaction but with the notion of your previous bitter fiscal scam experiences. Don’t let this cloud your reasoning of seeing a genuine course to get your protracted funds. That is the major reason we are constituted to harness and ensure that all aggrieved creditors are pacified.

There is only one major hurdle you have to cross before we get every matter relating to the fund transfer to your bank account finally settled. Honestly, it is a bitter pill you have to swallow. The UN Fund Discovery Clearance Certificate (UFDCC) will be obtained here on your behalf with the sum of US$1,900 or you can obtain that through the UN Office in your country. As soon as this is settled, the fund transfer will be carried out without let or hindrance.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:04 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail, Please do use this account information below to make payment and don’t forget to send me the payment slip immediately you’re done.

Bank Name: Bank of America
Account Name R. T.
Account No.: 22302164XXXX
Routing 053904483
Swift code: BOFAUS3N
Bank address: 21 Hatton Pl, Hilton Head island, SC 29926

Personal address Bluffton SC 29910
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:14 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

Email address and phone number are not necessary; meanwhile, You can put our email and phone number if its so desires also the money is coming to Ghana. As a matter of fact, you should know that the only problem holding your payment not to be carried out is non availability of UNITED NATION FUND DISCOVERY CERTIFICATE which we have already applied for the certificate pending when we confirm payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:52 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

I really do not understand the reason and what prompt that name stilling at this point, meanwhile, to avoid any further delay I advice you make use of this new account information for the transfer because I have the complete information of the personality.

Beneficiary Bank: Sandhills Bank #1028257
SWIFT CODE: TIBBUS44
Beneficiary: P. D. B. Conway SC 29526 USA
Account #: 40000XXXX

If there are any questions as to bank procedure, call Ethan at +1-843-390-XXXX

Account owner personal information is as follows
Name: P. D. B.
+1-843-340-XXXX
Email: XXXXX@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:19 am

Ok but don’t forget to send me the payment slip.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imf.efdafrica@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:43 am

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

Please let me confirm from the account owner and will get back to you as soon as possible .​
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.