Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

viviandouglas25@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

viviandouglas25@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Payment Notice For Your Due Funds (US$10,500,000).
People
Mrs. Vivian Douglas <viviandouglas25@gmail.com> 21 Nov at 9:08 PM
To
BCC
Message body
From the Desk Of: Mrs. Vivian Douglas
The New Foreign Paymaster General
Central Bank of Nigeria
Plot 33 Abubarkar Tafawa Belewa Way,
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone-Abuja-Nigeria
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Telephone: +234-9077197077,
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2016
DATE:21/11/2016.

Your Urgent Attention:

I am Mrs. Vivian Douglas, New Paymaster General, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I saw a file in your in our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of US$10.5 Millions of Dollars belongs to you, Please; I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund up till this time without any claim.

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your overdue contract/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of fund released.Listen, My dear you have said all and I have giving you all the hope and the truth about having chance to receive your fund as I am waiting to you now. I think I have told you all to mark my words that I will never deviate from the promises I made hence soonest you send the $95 believe me honestly your fund will be completed without any other phrase attached to it.First of all i want to let you know that my office was appointed to handle all unclaimed fund just because of people like you who have had some very bad experience during the past years or months in the course of pursuing the claim of their fund. Yes I know your feelings but to God how made me, I cannot lie to you because mine religion did not permit me to betray you for any reason(s) hence whatever our deed heaven will judge last therefore you should have a free mind with me and send the $95 urgently today.

However, I want to inform you that the watch word for my office is Transparency and accountability. It is on this code of conduct that we execute all transaction to make sure that we discharge our duty with top most transparency and accountability. It is based on this that i wish to advice you that it will be very important and necessary that you try to put aside your past experience so that we can all move forward in one accord and ensure a smooth and successful outcome of this process.

Actually wish you were here to worship with me at mine Church you will consider to know our God in heaven is real, that means I will not lie to you but maintain to be faithful to ensure the money is fast release to you, please whatever predicaments try to understand me. Therefore left for me alone, I personally do not like or try put mine fellow human being on a sad moment “God forbid” for the fact my conscience will speak against me anyway, and that has been mine reasons I always try to be truthful to abide commandments of Almighty using me get your money transfer into your bank account without speculations or via ATM Card delivery. I will only advise you to try all your best to see that you make the payment, so that you will not blame yourself.

To be frank with you the bank (Central Bank) is now working seriously to pay all debits own by the Federal Government also tracing looted funds that was not been satisfies covered with the request application the bank demand from you which the Chief Accountant stood and has done it for you but still remains a bit to finalized it. Therefore should I said you are very lucky enough, God is beside you, your fund was apparently screaming genuine without error last three (3) days ago after the incident happened that lead the Federal Government order Central Bank to carried out such screaming on any international transfer owner by the Government. I hereby want to guarantee you once again that you will not and will never have the same experience you had in the past; this is why it is very necessary that you must pay for the Processing/Crediting fee of US$95 only, because it guarantees the unconditional refund of any fee you pay under my instruction.I here solemnly guarantee you on a transparent mind that immediately you send the needed fee ($95 only) believed me honestly nothing again will be ask you before you receive your fund without any delay. Listen my entire wish just to make sure you are get paid at this time frame so that you can have a relaxed mind. And you should understand this is the only fee require to execute the success of your fund release, therefore you should not be advise to miss this opportunity.

Basically in order to harmonize speedy of the transfer and once again I will apparently advice, you can send the $95 today or first thing tomorrow morning to help me start finalizing the releasing of your fund immediately, I think it will be appreciated.I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment For what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for ($95) it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of ($95) is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of ($95) it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of (US$95) I don't want you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get (US$95) you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because i want you to receive your USD10.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program. I cannot fell to transfer your fund by Monday. I promise you that.

Listen, I am giving you my word that as soon as you send the money I will do everything in my power to make sure you receive your fund because I know that this ($10.5M) has cost you a lot of money in the past that is why I am trying to help. I will personally advice you to pick courage with me and have that sense of transparency and trust to work out your fund to take place immediately you send the money US$95 only Within (48)forty eight hours. It is quite unfortunate that you did not receive your funds till now. I truly understand your plight of which if i am in your own position i will feel the same and also act the same way you are acting right now, but all the same i want to advice you that the best thing you can do in other to move on with your life and also achieve this goal, is to try and keep whatever that happened in the past behind you and focus for the best that is about to come. I have told you frantically that i have no reason to deceive you nor taking your money for just no cause, I simply want you to know that there is a due process we must follow and that requires your maximum cooperation to achieve that goal.

Meanwhile, you are required to fill in the below form and send it back so that we can proceed on the transfer of US$10.5M only into your bank account you will provide below. Call me immediately you receive this massage on this number Telephone: + 234-9077197077 for more explanation.Do reconfirm your information to avoid any mistake.

1. Full name:
2. Your Complete Address:
3. Direct Telephone Number:
4. Mobile Number:
5. Fax Number:
=============================
6. Receiving bank name:
7. Bank address:
8. Bank tel:
9. Bank fax:
10. Swift code:
11. Routing #:
12. Account #:
13. Account holder name:
14. Beneficiary name:
15. Attach copy of your driver’s license/int'l passport for identification purposes.

Finally, this is a promissory note to balance my absolute sincerity to you then I will but all is just trying to tell you, you are not going be asks for any more fee because I have check all your documentations file is only this fee is holding your fund therefore you need not to dough me only make sure you send the fee urgent to prove readiness you are, so that your fund will take place by Monday morning. Listen all this effort is just to make sure you get paid as it was promise to you that you prolonging the transaction that may lead cancellation of the fund and thereby forwarding the funds back to Federal Government Recovery account as unclaimed payment from later beneficiary. Indeed you should understand that this is the only fee require to be paid that would help us fax legal funds claim copy to you to accept the receiving bank. I have to inform you that I am not playing over this payment of yours, I know my reason for sending of this massage to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone over this payment of yours for what you have been in cantered in many year ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot fell to release your fund by urgent you send the money I promise you that.

Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union.

Please note: my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requrement of ($95) please call me immediately you receive this massage very Important.

Receivers Name: OKERE UZOMA
Address: Nigeria
Test Question: Good
Answer: Good
Amount: $95 only
MTCN________________
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:

Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead.

Congratulation and remain God bless,

I am expecting your urgent response.Thanks for your understanding,

Yours faithfully.
Mrs. Vivian Douglas,
The Foreign Paymaster General,
Central bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Telephone: +2349077197077
E-mail: douglasvivian2@aol.com

Phone:
+2349077197077
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

viviandouglas26@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:59 pm

RE: PAYMENT APPROVAL/ FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
People
Mrs. Vivian Douglas <viviandouglas26@gmail.com> Today at 10:01
To
Message body
From the Desk of: Mrs. Vivian Douglas
Central Bank of Nigeria
Telephone: +234-907-719-7077,
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2017

RE: PAYMENT APPROVAL/ FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Good Day:

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary:

I am Mrs. Vivian Douglas, the new Foreign Paymaster General Central Bank of Nigeria and Head authorized Fund Crediting Manager handling all foreign unpaid Contract/Inheritance funds. On a serious note, i saw a file on your name in our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of US$10.5 Millions of Dollars belongs to you, please; I want to know the reason why you abandoned such big fund up till this time without any claim.

You are been contacted today because your Inheritance/contract Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN as unclaimed fund, because you did not proceed with your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary which is well known to the Board of Directors and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria.

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as Foreign Paymaster General of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the Central Bank of Nigeria that supposed to get your funds released to you. My office was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from United States Government and other Countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

We, the staff and Management of the Central Bank of Nigeria are very sorry to inform you that we are responsible for non-release of your fund worth Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only and it is because of monetary bilateral agreement between the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and Federal Government of Nigeria. But because of the recent amendment by the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and International Monetary Fund (IMF), which has permitted the immediate release of some Stopped Funds from so many countries of the World, we are now ready to release your fund US$10.500.000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Via Bank to Bank Electronic Wire Transfer or ATM Visa Card Delivery to your doorstep.

I am sorry for the delay but bear in mind that it was stopped for world interest in order to enforce the law against Money Laundering and Terrorist Sponsorship globally. However, congratulation as your name was on the list of Ten Beneficiaries whom their fund has been issued with immediate Release Order Authority. Based on the above, we have approved your fund for immediate release Via Bank to Bank Electronic Wire Transfer or ATM Visa Card Delivery to your doorstep and be informed that we are working in accordance with the instruction received from the above mentioned organizations.

From the report i receive from Authority that you are the true beneficiary of the total sum of amount. US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). After our numerous verifications we found out that you could not get your Inheritance/contract Funds amount due to your low co-operation to your country Government Authority as well as your country banking system. Also due to terrorism problems going on around global. In regards to the above mentioned problems, Now the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria have decided to release your Inheritance/contract Funds amount directly to your personal bank account without any delay, immediately you pay the processing fee of US$98 only.

Meanwhile, listen very attentively to enable you receive your Inheritance/contract funds! By the power and authority be store on us we have conveyed your transaction to trusted office which we will release your Inheritance/contract funds without any further delay. Do reconfirm your information to avoid any mistake.

(A) Personal information.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Complete Address:
(3) Age:
(4) Country:
(5) Direct Telephone Number:
(6) Mobile Number:
(7) Present Occupation:
(8) Are You a Property Owner?

(B) Banking information.

(1) Receiving bank name:
(2) Bank address:
(3) Bank tel:
(4) Bank fax:
(5) Swift code:
(6) Routing #:
(7) Account #:
(8) Account holder name:
(9) Beneficiary name:
(10) Attach copy of your driver’s license/int'l passport for proper identification.
(11) Social Security Number:
(12) Next Of Kin:

Be informed that we have concluded arrangement for immediate releasing of your funds as soon as we receive a scan copy of your identification which will help us for documentation proposes so that you don’t go back and start fighting for your fund.

Meanwhile Bear in mind that we don't have authority to hit the transfer of your fund yet until you present the required charge in other to secure the Fund Clearance Certificate and also be rest assure that once we obtain the said document, your total fund will hit your account through Bank to Bank Electronic Wire Transfer or ATM Card delivery to your doorstep depends your choice. My advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($98.00) please call me immediately you receive this massage very Important.

Here Is The Payment Information Below Through Western Union or MoneyGram.

Receivers Name: EDWIN IFEANYI
Amount: $98.00 only
MTCN________________
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:

Finally, you are not the only foreign unpaid Beneficiary confirming us legitimacy in this transaction, which I can never be a disappointment to you rather as soon as you proceed regarding the needed processing fee of US$98 only and see how you will receive your fund immediately, as i am trying just to help you not for anything gain but for God's sake. You should follow the instruction above and proceed with the payment, if we hear from you today, your fund will surely release to you within 48 hours.

Note: you are urgently requested to call me immediately you receive this massage on this number Telephone: +234-907-719-7077 for more explanation.

Thanks while shortly waiting to hear from you.

Yours faithfully.
Mrs. Vivian Douglas,
Email: douglasvivian2@aol.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

centralb931@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:05 pm

RE: PAYMENT APPROVED/FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA:
People
Mrs. Vivian Douglas <centralb931@gmail.com> Today at 15:10
Reply-To: douglasvivian2@aol.com
To
@
Message body
From the Desk Of: Mrs. Vivian Douglas
Central Bank of Nigeria
Telephone: +234-9077197077,
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2017
Date: 28/08/2017.

RE: PAYMENT APPROVED/FINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA:

Good Day: Dear Unpaid Beneficiary:

I am Mrs. Vivian Douglas, the new Foreign Paymaster General Central
Bank of Nigeria and Head authorized Fund Crediting Manager handling
all foreign unpaid inheritance and contract fund. I saw a file on your
name in our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of
US$10.5 Millions of Dollars belongs to you, which I know the reason
why you abandoned such big fund up till this time without any claim.
You are been contacted today because your Inheritance/Contract Funds
was Re-deposited into the "Central Bank of Nigeria Suspense Account"
as unclaimed fund, because you did not proceed with your Claim as the
Rightful beneficiary of the fund.

We the staff and management of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
and office the Presidency are very sorry to inform you that there are
responsible for non-release of your fund worth US$10.5M (Ten Million,
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and it is because of
monetary bilateral agreement between the United Nations, International
Monetary Fund, Paris Club and World Bank. But because of the recent
amendment by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which has
permitted the immediate release of some Stopped Funds from so many
countries of the World, we are now ready to release your fund
(US$10.5M) Via Bank to Bank Electronic Wire Transfer or ATM Visa Card
Delivery to your doorstep.

We are very sorry for the delay but bear in mind that it was stopped
for world interest in order to enforce the law against Money
Laundering and Terrorist Sponsorship globally. However, congratulation
as your name was on the list of Ten Beneficiaries whom their funds
have been issued with immediate Release Order Authority. Based on the
above, the Acting President Mr. Yemi Osinbajo Federal Republic of
Nigeria/United Nations and International Monetary Fund, have approved
your fund for immediate release Via Bank to Bank Electronic Wire
Transfer or ATM Card Delivery to your doorstep, be informed that we
are working in accordance with the instruction received from the above
mentioned organizations.

Meanwhile, this is to official inform you that the Federal Ministry of
Finance (FMF) and the office of presidency has reach an authentic
agreement this morning to release your Contract/Inherited fund worth
of US$10.500.000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) through Bank to Bank Electronic Wire Transfer or ATM Card,
which the agreement was sign by Acting President Mr. Yemi Osinbajo
Federal Republic of Nigeria and Honorable Minister for Finance Mrs.
Kemi Adeosun.

I apologize, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences
that we might have indulge you. However, we were having some minor
problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have held
us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100%
assiduity in accrediting foreign contract/Inheritance payments. We
apologize once again.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be
released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Please
re-confirm to me if this is in line with what you have in your record
for records verification and proper documentation to avoid future
embarrassment.

Meanwhile, listen very attentively to enable you receive your
Inheritance/Contract funds! By the power and authority be store on us
we have conveyed your transaction to trusted office which you will
release your Inheritance/Contract funds without any further delay. Do
reconfirm your information to avoid any mistake.

(A) Personal Information.

(1) Your Full Name:
(3) Age:
(4) Country:
(6) Mobile Number:
(7) Present Occupation:

(B) Banking Information.

(1) Receiving Bank Name:
(2) Bank Address:
(3) Bank Tel:
(4) Bank Fax:
(5) Swift Code:
(6) Routing No:
(7) Account No:
(8) Account Holder Name:
(9) Beneficiary Name:
(10) Attach copy of your driver’s license/int'l passport for proper
identification.
(11) Next Of Kin:

Be informed that we have concluded arrangement for immediate releasing
of your approval funds as soon as we receive a scan copy of your
identification which will help us for documentation proposes so that
you don’t go back and start fighting for your funds.

Finally, you are urgently requested to call me immediately you receive
this massage on this number Telephone: +234-907-719-7077 for more
explanation.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Yours faithfully.
Mrs. Vivian Douglas,
E-mail: douglasvivian2@aol.com
Wayne

viviandouglas24@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:27 pm

People
Mrs. Vivian Douglas <viviandouglas24@gmail.com> Today at 9:46
BCC
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2018

Good Day:

all foreign unpaid Contract/Inheritance funds. Does it mean that you
are no more interested of making the claim of your outstanding funds
US US$10.500.000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars). of yours which have successful channel to transfer and
reflect into your designated bank account and up till this moment you
have decided to remain silent after I have personally took an Oath for
you to secure this fund on your behalf. On a serious note, i saw a
file on your name in our central computer stating that abandoned fund
worth of US$10.5 Millions of Dollars belongs to you, please; I want to
know the reason why you abandoned such big fund up till this time
without any claim.

You are been contacted today because your Inheritance/contract Funds
was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN as
unclaimed fund, because you did not proceed with your Claim as the
Rightful beneficiary which is well known to the Board of Directors and
management team of Central Bank of Nigeria.

Other details and Transfer procurement payment slip Sheet will be
forwarded to your Bank Authority as soon as you send the Fee US$95.00
only Today and update me with payment information satisfied that you
will rejoice right now. On behalf of Nigeria Government, I apologize
for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your Fund in the
past. By virtue of law, you have to go now and make the payment of the
required Fee as directed below to enable the Fund Clearance
Certificate obtain and issue in your Name of your Funds release to be
made immediately because this is the time and moment you supposed to
receive your contract/ inheritance funds as Beneficiary.

Meanwhile Bear in mind that we don't have authority to hit the
transfer of your fund yet until you present the required charge in
other to secure the Fund Clearance Certificate and also be rest assure
that once we obtain the said document, your total fund will hit your
account through Bank to Bank Electronic Wire Transfer or ATM Card
delivery to your doorstep depends your choice.

Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of
the requirement of ($95.00 please call me immediately you receive this
massage very Important.

Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union or MoneyGram.

Amount: $95.00 only
MTCN________________
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:

You should follow the instruction above and proceed with the payment,
if we hear from you today, your fund will surely release to you within
48 hours.

Please Endeavor to reconfirm to us your Full Information to avoid Wrong payment.

(1) Your Full Name:
(3) Age:
(4) Country:
(6) Mobile Number:
(7) Present Occupation:

(B) Banking information.

(1) Receiving bank name:
(2) Bank address:
(3) Bank tel:
(4) Bank fax:
(5) Swift code:
(6) Routing #:
(7) Account #:
(8) Account holder name:
(9) Beneficiary name:
identification.
(12) Next Of Kin:

You are lucky that the fee is $95.00 from Federal Ministry of Finance,
everything is in your hand now, if you want to recover all the money
you lose to Nigeria. I will be looking forward to receive the required
funds from you to enable us transfer your fund and send the transfer
slip and other documents to you immediately.

listen I'm very glad to inform you that i possibly make sure that your
Inheritance Fund will surly release to you urgently you send the
needed fee and Glory be to the ALMIGHTY GOD that the beginning of this
new prosperous year 2018 will be the year and time for you to achieve
without any more lies or delay because you have finally found the real
way of your good dreams OK.

Thanks and many more blessings to you and your family this month pray
is 100% and it will surly come to pass in JESUS NAME AMEN!

Finally, you are not the only foreign unpaid Beneficiary confirming us
legitimacy in this transaction, which I can never be a disappointment
to you rather as soon as you proceed regarding the needed processing
fee of US$95 only and see how you will receive your fund immediately,
as i am trying just to help you not for anything gain but for God's
sake.

I am expecting your urgent response. Thanks for your understanding,

Yours faithfully.
Mrs. Vivian Douglas,
Email: viviandouglas1@aol.com
Wayne

angelcolman45@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Re: Payment Notice For Your Due Funds (US$10,500,000)
People
Mrs. Vivian Douglas <angelcolman45@gmail.com> Today at 12:43
BCC
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2018

Good Day:

all foreign unpaid Contract/Inheritance funds. Does it mean that you
are no more interested of receiving the claim of your outstanding
funds US$10.500.000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) of yours, and up till this moment you have decided to
remain silent. On a serious note, i saw a file on your name in our
central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of US$10.5 Millions
of Dollars belongs to you, please; I want to know the reason why you
abandoned such a big fund up till this time without any claim. I have
personally taken an Oath for you to secure this fund on your Favor.
Now your fund have successful channel to release to you as the
Rightful beneficiary.

You are been contacted today because your Inheritance/Contract Funds
was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN as
unclaimed fund because you did not proceed with your Claim as the
Rightful beneficiary which is well known to the Board of Directors and
management team of Central Bank of Nigeria.

I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your
Fund in the past. By virtue of law, you have to go now and make the
payment of the processing Fee of US$980 immediately because this is
the time and moment you supposed to receive your Contract/Inheritance
funds as the rightful owner of this valued funds US$10.5M.

Please, bear in mind that i don't have any authority to release your
fund yet until you send the required processing fee of US$980 only in
other to secure the Fund Clearance Certificate, and also be rest
assure that once we obtain the said document, your total fund will
release to you through Bank to Bank Electronic Wire Transfer or ATM
Visa Card delivery to your doorstep depends your choice of receiving
your fund.

Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of
the requirement of (US$98) please call me immediately you receive this
massage very Important.

Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union or MoneyGram.

Amount: US$98.Only
MTCN________________
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:

You should follow the instruction above and proceed with the payment,
if we hear from you today, your fund will surely release to you within
48 hours.

Please Endeavor to reconfirm to us your Full Information to avoid Wrong payment.

(1) Your Full Name:
(3) Age:
(4) Country:
(6) Mobile Number:
(7) Present Occupation:

(B) Banking information.

(1) Receiving bank name:
(2) Bank address:
(3) Bank tel:
(4) Bank fax:
(5) Swift code:
(6) Routing #:
(7) Account #:
(8) Account holder name:
(9) Beneficiary name:
identification.
(12) Next Of Kin:

You are lucky that the fee is US$98.from Federal Ministry of Finance,
everything is in your hand now, if you want to recover all the money
you lose in the past. I will be looking forward to receive the
required funds from you to enable us release your fund to you
immediately.

listen I'm very glad to inform you that i possibly make sure that your
Inheritance Fund will surly release to you urgently you send the
needed fee and Glory be to the ALMIGHTY GOD that the beginning of this
new prosperous year 2018 will be the year and time for you to achieve
without any more lies or delay because you have finally found the real
way of your good dreams OK.

Finally, you are not the only foreign unpaid Beneficiary confirming us
legitimacy in this transaction, which I can never be a disappointment
to you rather as soon as you proceed regarding the needed processing
fee of US$98 only and see how you will receive your fund immediately,
as i am trying just to help you not for anything gain but for God's
sake.

I am expecting your urgent response. Thanks for your understanding,

Yours faithfully.
Mrs. Vivian Douglas,
Email:mrsvivian01douglas@outlook.com

Phone number also being used here using the name Joseph Edward.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62870&p=166291#p166291
Wayne

Re: viviandouglas25@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:42 pm

RE: FINAL APPROVED PAYMENT NOTICE FOR YOUR DUE FUNDS (US$10.500.000.00). CALL ME Telephone: +234-234-8106039722
People
Mr. Godwin Emefiele <centralb931@gmail.com> Today at 7:07
BCC
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
Federal Capital Territory Nigeria
Honorable office of the Executive Governor of (CBN)

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/19

RE: FINAL APPROVED PAYMENT NOTICE FOR YOUR DUE FUNDS (US$10.500.000.00).

Good Day: Dear Unpaid Beneficiary:

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele Executive Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria
and Head authorized Fund Crediting Manager handling all foreign unpaid
Contract /Inheritance funds. This is to official inform you that our
new Finance Minister Federal Republic of Nigeria, Accountant General
of the Federation (AGF) and Committee Chairman Anti Corruption
monitoring Unit (CCACMU) has reach an authentic agreement to release
your Contract/Inherited funds valued US$10.5M (Ten Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), which the agreement was
sign and stamp by the highest authorities in Nigeria.

Listen, you are been contacted today as the rightful owner of the
funds, which I was appointed by the highest authorities to handle your
funds as the Executive Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
However, It is based on this that i wish to advice you that it will be
very important and necessary that you try to put aside your past
experience and see how your fund we hit into your nominated bank
account with immediate effect or by ATM Visa Card delivery to your
doorstep without further delay.

Which all the Federal Executives are deeply apologize for the delay of
your fund and inconvenience this has caused you in the past, please
accept our apology it is not the wish of Federal Government not to pay
you, but it is because of non-chalet attitude contributed by some
greedy and corrupt people seeking for their selfish interest. This is
why the authorities have instructed me to handle your fund payment
without any problem, which we have decided to pay you through Bank to
Bank Electronic Wire Transfer or ATM Card Delivery to your doorstep,
the choice is yours. which we assured you this fund release is
confirmed 100% hitch free and my promise on no account of any
reason(s) you will not receive your fund within 72hrs.

Meanwhile, listen very attentively to enable you receive your Contract
/Inheritance funds you reconfirm your full detail below to avoid any
mistake.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Complete Full Address:
(3) Direct Telephone Number:
(4) Mobile Number:
(5) Next of Kin:
(6) You Full Bank Name:
(7) You Full Bank Address:
(8) Account Holder Name:
(9) Beneficiary Name:
(10) Bank Account No:
(11) Bank Routing #:
(12) Bank Swift Code:
(13) Bank Tel/Fax:
(14) Provide your working ID/Driver’s License for proper identification.

Be informed that we have concluded arrangement for immediate releasing
of your approval funds. Meanwhile bear in mind that i don't have
authority to release your fund yet until you send the required
processing/crediting fee of (US$120) only in other to secure the Final
Fund Release Clearance Certificate in favor. My advice to you is not
to abandon your fund because of the required fee of (US$120) which is
the only thing holding your fund yet.

Here Is the Payment Information through Western Union or MoneyGram with below.

NAME OF RECEIVER: EDWIN IFEANYI IWUCHUKWU
ADDRESS: NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: FINAL
ANSWER: SOLUTION
AMOUNT: US$120 ONLY
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:

Finally, as soon as these details above are received and verified with
the required processing/crediting fee of (US$120) only, then your fund
will be release to you via Bank to Bank Electronic Wire Transfer or
ATM Visa Card delivery to your doorstep the choice is yours. I wish to
guarantee you that you are dealing with the right channel and
therefore you have no reason to entertain any form of fears, for your
safety and fund release is 100% sure.

Please note: you are urgently requested to call me immediately you
receive this massage on this number Telephone: +234-8166244062 for
more explanation.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Thanks while shortly waiting to hear from you.I am expecting your
urgent response.

Yours faithfully.
Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Telephone: +2348166244062
E-mail: infoinfo334@gmail.com

Phones:
+2348166244062
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+2348106039722
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:16 pm

Fund Compensation Payment:

Mrs. Christine Lagarde <viviandouglas24@gmail.com>
Bcc:

27 Jun at 10:08

Fund Compensation Payment:

I am in reference to your outstanding Fund compensation payment of
US$2.5Million approved by International Monetary Fund (IMF), United
Nations (UN) and Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) Nigeria as the
previous scam victims. And we have finalized with our corresponding
bank for them to carry out your compensation funds transaction which
has finally resolved and ratified.

Now you are required to confirm your information so that we can advice
accordingly for a swift final payment. If you are still willing to
receive your funds as the Rightful Owner of this funds. Kindly get
back to me so that we can proceed immediately.

Yours in service,
Mrs. Christine Lagarde
Director International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Headquarters, Washington, D.C.,
United States of America
E-mail: consultantc@yandex.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:43 pm

FUND PAYMENT APPROVED.
Richard D. Fairbank <viviandouglas24@gmail.com>
Reply-To: consultantng01@gmail.com
Bcc:

11 Sep at 00:52

Attention:

We, the Capital One Bank has received a mandated instruction letter
from the Federal Reserve Bank New York to release your inheritance
fund worth 10.5m USD to you. And we are willing and ready to release
the amount to you as advised by the above stated finance firm. But due
to the issues or problems facing global inheritance wire transfers in
demanding different kinds of documents by numerous impostors and
impersonators before the successful completion of your transaction,
we, have decided to release your fund through the fastest way of
Online or telephone banking system. And it has been approved by the
U.S government authority under the supervision of the FBI, CIA and
Interpol which has been endorsed by these mentioned authorities, been
for the immediate release of your fund within few working days as soon
as you meet up with compliance as follows:-

Full Name
Home Address
Occupation
Direct/ Cell number
Attached DL or Int'l Passport.

Note that the only amount it will cost you to open the Online or
telephone banking system (Account Opening Balance Fee) in your name is
$120 only. For your information, this fee is obligatory so as to
enable us set up the online account in your name and send you the
account access details so that you will start transferring your fund
to your local bank account.

Finally, we are waiting for your response so that you will be given
instruction or directives on how to make the payment.

Your quick response will be mostly appreciated.

Yours in service,

Richard D. Fairbank
CEO, Capital One Bank.
Email: officeoffice892@aol.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:50 pm

UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT NOTIFICATION:

Mr. Antonio Guterres <centralb931@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 21 Sep at 10:20

Greeting To You:

I am Mr. Antonio Guterres, Secretary General of the United Nations.
Please; I want to know from you the reason why you have abandoned your
fund US$10.500.000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) up till this time without any claims. I am delighted to write
to you in respect of your fund remittance, which transfer has remained
unsuccessful. I am very sure that you must have lost hope of ever
getting your fund transfer released especially after all the
frustrations, endless disappointment and broken promises in the hands
of some banks officials.

I am quite sure that you must be wondering the reason behind the
non-release of your long awaited fund after our office United Nations
(UN) and International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank Switzerland and
in conjunction with Homeland Security (HS), which your payment was
stopped for world interest because of the against Money Laundering and
Terrorist Sponsorship globally. And we have already resolved and
rectified your payment by the highest authorities.

Based on the above, we have approved your fund for immediate release
to you within (72) hrs. Which I’m personally handling every pending
compensation funds payment myself. So nothing to worry about all we
need is your Prompt Response and Co-operation by God’s Grace you we
will have a successful transaction.

(1) Your Full Name:
(3) Age:
(4) Country:
(6) Mobile Number:
(7) Present Occupation:
(8) Attach a copy of your working I.D/driver’s license.

Finally, you are advised to get back to me and I promise to help you
so that you will receive your abandoned fund without any delay. If you
are still willing to receive your funds, please kindly get back to me
immediately with the above information so that we can proceed. We're
very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please accept our
candid apology.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

I look forward to hearing from you with the above required details.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Antonio Guterres
Secretary General of the United Nations General Assembly
United States of America
Email: consult0933@hotmail.com
Wayne

petermicha80@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:37 pm

UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT NOTIFICATION:

Mr. Antonio Guterres <petermicha80@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 28 Oct at 14:01

Greeting To You:

I am Mr. Antonio Guterres, Secretary General of the United Nations.
Please; I want to know from you the reason why you have abandoned your
fund US$10.500.000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) up till this time without any claims. I am delighted to write
to you in respect of your fund remittance, which transfer has remained
unsuccessful. I am very sure that you must have lost hope of ever
getting your fund transfer released especially after all the
frustrations, endless disappointment and broken promises in the hands
of some banks officials.

I am quite sure that you must be wondering the reason behind the
non-release of your long awaited fund after our office United Nations
(UN) and International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank Switzerland and
in conjunction with Homeland Security (HS), which your payment was
stopped for world interest because of the against Money Laundering and
Terrorist Sponsorship globally. And we have already resolved and
rectified your payment by the highest authorities.

Based on the above, we have approved your fund for immediate release
to you within (72) hrs. Which I’m personally handling every pending
compensation funds payment myself. So nothing to worry about all we
need is your Prompt Response and Co-operation by God’s Grace you we
will have a successful transaction.

(1) Your Full Name:
(3) Age:
(4) Country:
(6) Mobile Number:
(7) Present Occupation:
(8) Attach a copy of your working I.D/driver’s license.

Finally, you are advised to get back to me and I promise to help you
so that you will receive your abandoned fund without any delay. If you
are still willing to receive your funds, please kindly get back to me
immediately with the above information so that we can proceed. We're
very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please accept our
candid apology.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

I look forward to hearing from you with the above required details.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Antonio Guterres
Secretary General of the United Nations General Assembly
United States of America
Email: consult0933@hotmail.com
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.