Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

drbenardamossou14@rediffmail.com robinson.drmark@yahoo.cn

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 am

* 41.79.217.116 Spacetel Benin Sa Cotonou Benin

Received: from [41.79.217.116] by web92403.mail.cnh.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 00:46:37 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: drbenardamossou14@rediffmail.com
Subject: Your Compensation.

FROM THE DESK OF, DR MARK ROBINSON.(OIL CHIEF).
33,BURY COMPLEX COTONOU,
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Dear Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from AUSTRALIA . Presently am in SINGAPORE for investment projects and security reasons with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now i want you to contact my Secretary on the information below and receive your compensation of ($3.3million) three.three million United State Dollar CASHIER'S CHEQUE from him. Below are the contact information of my Secretary. Make sure you call him after you send him your information so that He can be sure that you are the right person.

MY SECRETARY CONTACT.
DR BENARD AMOSSOU.
Email:drbenardamossou14@rediffmail.com
Tel:+22999981048
Make sure you send him the following information to identify yourself.
YOUR FULL NAME.............
YOUR ADDRESS................
YOUR COUNTRY................
YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER.......
YOUR COMPANY NAME............

Note: if you do not send the above information completely , the CASHIER CHEQUE will not be release to you.

Thanks.
Yours Faithfully,
DR MARK ROBINSON.(OIL CHIEF).
Post a reply