Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mc.cheadychang5@allthetime2.onmicrosoft.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mc.cheadychang5@allthetime2.onmicrosoft.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:51 pm

BUSINESS PROPOSAL AWAIT YOUR REPLY ASAP!!
Rev Mc-Cheady Chang <mc.cheadychang5@allthetime2.onmicrosoft.com> Today at 22:20
Reply-To: <mc.cheadychang733@gmail.com>
To
Recipients
Message body
From Rev Mc-Cheady Chang

WESTERN ASSOCIATE BANK

TOWER BUILDING83 HULL ROAD

OXWICH BRUSSELS BELGIUM

My Name is Rev Mc-Cheady Chang, I am from Republic of Mauritius. I leave and work in UK,. I work with Western Associated Bank at their offshore department London UK. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET and handle huge amount of funds with legal back up documents.

During one of our periodic auditing last month I discovered some dormant accounts with holding balances of Three hundred and Twenty million US Dollars, Sometimes a person will open a bank account, deposit money, and then disappear into the tin air. Banks are not always able to find out what has become of these silent customers, or to know whether they should follow up on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts. The main problem is that the customer resides abroad and, due to bank secrecy, the bank cannot publish notices in the international press to locate the depositories. This has led the majority of Swiss banks to refrain from opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers.

The Reason I am contacting you today is because one of the dormant accounts with 200 millions dollars have the same last name as yours, and this will make it very easy for documentation and approval, do not be worried as I will be in control of the whole documents.

It has happened in the past, however, that customers pass away and their heirs can neither prove the death, nor their heir ship.. This was a frequent occurrence during the wartime periods, and the banks have now set up a simple, rapid resolution procedure operating to their customers’ advantage. Dormant assets are defined as any assets deposited with a bank (i.e. an account, a custody account or a safety-deposit box) for which there has been no contact with the customer in the bank’s files for the last ten years or more.If you believe you have claim to a Swiss bank account for which the holder (e.g. an ancestor) has not been in contact with the bank for over ten years, there is a fairly simple procedure to follow, depending on the date the account was opened this account has not been operated for the past years. As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received.

If you are not familiar with Swiss Dormant Accounts and profile, please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about Swiss dormant accounts:

website; http:/ /www.crt-ii.org/2001_list/publication_list1_A.phtm

If you know that you are capable to handle large or small amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant accounts and I will take 60%, send your account information’s by return mail. Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above information.

Please you can write me to my most private email address

mc.cheadychang733@gmail.com

I want to re-assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds. Send your private Mobile Phone Number where I can reach you now. and let me hear from you.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,

Rev Mc-Cheady Chang
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mc.cheadychang73@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:59 pm

IP: 41.58.76.77
ISP: SWIFTNG
Organization: SWIFTNG
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

Return-Path: <fico19732@gmail.com>
Received: from HP ([41.58.76.77])
by smtp.gmail.com with ESMTPSA id g5sm1259146ywk.46.2020.01.10.09.41.24
for xxx
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 10 Jan 2020 09:41:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL AWAIT YOUR REPLY!!!
To: xxx
Reply-To: mc.cheadychang733@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 18:44:26 +0100

From Rev Mc-Cheady Chang
Western Associate Bank.
Boulevard General Jacques 2673 G,
1050 Brussels, Belgium.

My Name is Rev Mc-Cheady Chang, I am from Republic of Mauritius. I leave and work in UK,. I work with Western Associated Bank at their offshore department London UK. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET and handle huge amount of funds with legal back up documents.

During one of our periodic auditing last month I discovered some dormant accounts with holding balances of Three hundred and Twenty million US Dollars, Sometimes a person will open a bank account, deposit money, and then disappear into the tin air. Banks are not always able to find out what has become of these silent customers, or to know whether they should follow up on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts. The main problem is that the customer resides abroad and, due to bank secrecy, the bank cannot publish notices in the international press to locate the depositories. This has led the majority of Swiss banks to refrain from opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers.

The Reason I am contacting you today is because one of the dormant accounts with 200 millions dollars have the same last name as yours, and this will make it very easy for documentation and approval, do not be worried as I will be in control of the whole documents.

It has happened in the past, however, that customers pass away and their heirs can neither prove the death, nor their heir ship. This was a frequent occurrence during the wartime periods, and the banks have now set up a simple, rapid resolution procedure operating to their customers' advantage. Dormant assets are defined as any assets deposited with a bank (i.e. an account, a custody account or a safety-deposit box) for which there has been no contact with the customer in the bank's files for the last ten years or more.If you believe you have claim to a Swiss bank account for which the holder (e.g. an ancestor) has not been in contact with the bank for over ten years, there is a fairly simple procedure to follow, depending on the date the account was opened this account has not been operated for the past years. As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received.

If you are not familiar with Swiss Dormant Accounts and profile, please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about Swiss dormant accounts:

website; http:/ /www.crt-ii.org/2001_ list/publication_list1_A.phtm

If you know that you are capable to handle large or small amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant accounts and I will take 60%, send your account information's by return mail. Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above information.

Please you can write me through my private email address below

mc.cheadychang73@gmail.com

I want to re-assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds.

Send your private Mobile Phone Number where I can reach you now. and let me hear from you.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,

Rev Mc-Cheady Chang
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mc.cheadychang5@allthetime2.onmicrosoft.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:29 pm

Detail procedure of fund Claim

Rev Mc-Cheady Chang

2:02 PM)

to me
Dear Brother xxx,

I want to sincerely thank you for your wonderful response to my business proposal to you i am glad you are willing to be a partner in this wonderful business transaction. though i am surprised you did not believe in existence of such Hugh amount of money maybe because you have not seen or be closed to any person who has gotten such money before and you felt is too big for someone to leave behind. the truth is that the $200M is very much in existence and if you can go back and ready my first proposal to you very well you will understand that the owner did not purposely left the $200M just like that but rather he died and none of his families known about it because he hide the money there without knowing that death will meet him up soon.

One good thing i will like you to understand here is that it is good for you to claim the money on my advise and direction and after we both share the money and we have a lot of thing to use the money to do to change our own lives and that of our family members and mostly to help the poor in our society who are suffering for one sickness or the other because of lack of money.

Meanwhile be inform that for us to proceed with this wonderful transaction, first and foremost we shall be needing the services of a Solicitor a Lawyer who will be assisting us to procure some Vital Documents from the court in your name as the next of kin to the Late depositor of the Fund, based on that you are advised to furnish me with your Full detailed information's which the Lawyer will be using to prepare the necessary Documents in your name as the rightful.legal Beneficiary to the Two Hundred Million Dollars fund in question

Find information's to provide as follows,

YOUR FULL NAMES:
CONTACT HOME ADDRESS:
CELL PHONE NUMBER:
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENSE
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE THE $200M WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO FOR YOU

Please note the documents in question are very important in this transaction because we are submitting them to the Payee Bank for approval as soon as it is successfully procured by the Lawyer and approved by the Bank that will automatically gives the bank full legal right releasing the fund into your bank account as the bonafide beneficiary to the Fund.

Sir you must note here that once the documents are successfully procured legally from the court in your name that gives you the legal power to make claim of the fund from the bank that is reason those documents are very important in this transaction because without the documents being submitted to the bank, it means we have no deal with the bank in the first place, but as soon as those documents are available it stands as evidence of your claim that is reason i am fronting you to claim the fund as the beneficiary because I have all details required to make you the legal beneficiary of this fund and also ensure that your payment file is approved and you will be paid, thereafter we shares or invest the total fund together depending on our agreement.

Please understand as i said earlier that without the documents being submitted to the bank as evidence of your claim, we have no deal with the bank, but once the documents are ready that simply mean we have a deal with the bank and we are ready for the deal.

I wait your response to furnish you with the contact information of the Lawyer to enable you contact him to ascertain the cost of procuring the documents in your name.

Expecting to hear from you as we proceed,

Rev Mc-Cheady Chang
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:20 pm

CONTACT ATTORNEY FOR PROCURING OF DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME

Rev Mc-Cheady Chang

1:59 AM (8 hours ago)

to me

Dear Brother xxx,

Thank you once again for your prompt response and your provided information. i am delighted that we have taken a step forward as i pray and hope that we will achieve our goals soonest by the special grace of Almighty God Amen.

Please you are advice to contact the Lawyer with below information for the obtaining of the necessary Documents from the court in your name in other for us to submit to the bank for approval as soon as it is successfully secured by the Lawyer to enable the bank have full legal right releasing the fund to you as the bonafide beneficiary.

Meanwhile please ensure you adhere to his directives to be sure that all modalities are perfected. I am 100% sure that we will achieve success in this transaction as I am part of the bank officials who will authorized the release of the fund to you as the next of kin to the depositor

All I want is to ensure that all documents are legally obtained and approved in your name as the beneficiary before submission to the bank. Once all documents are legal obtained, I can assure you that the total funds will be release into your account within seven working days.

Law Firm: SAC, Solicitors & Advocates
Address: 4-8 Blanchard Close Woodley Reading London RF64XQ UK
Contact Person: Mayer Brown
Email: mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com
Tel/Fax: + 448713581822

Please inform the Lawyer when contacting him that you are directed to contact him by your business partner Rev Mc Cheady Chang regarding the documents he is securing for you from the court that he should give you the total cost for securing the documents and let you also know how you are going to remit the money to him to enable him proceed with the Documentation at once.

Kindly update me as soon as you are in contact with the Lawyer,

Remain Blessed,

Rev Mc-Cheady Chang
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:53 pm

mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com

Acknowledging the receipt of your mail

Mayer Brown

4:28 AM

Attention: xxx,

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your mail received as recommended by your partner Rev Mc Cheady Chang via my Legal assistance in procuring some Vital Documents from the court in your name for the authentication of your $200M fund claim from WESTERN ASSOCIATES BANK.

Sir be informed that i will be going to the court today to verify the documents needed to be procure and respond back to you with their costs and my Legal Charges.

Kindly acknowledge receipt as i keep you posted with the cost of the documents.

Regards,

Mayer Brown Esq,
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:23 pm

COST OF DOCUMENTS

Mayer Brown

Jan 13, 2020, 7:25 PM

Sir, this is to inform you that i have verified the cost of the documents we are procuring in your name from the court as i earlier notified you and the total cost is $4,250 (Four Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars)

These are the Documents and their cost
===================================
Affidavit of Claim as the next of Kin: 1,950 Dollars
Transfer of right and privilege approval: 1,3000 Dollars
Attorney's Services Charge 1000 Dollars
Total Amount: 4,250 Dollars.

Kindly go through and get back to me so that i can forward to you Bank Account Details to make payment to enable me proceed at once to procure the Documents in your name as soon as the money is received from you.

Please note: copy of the documents will be send to you once they are ready for your view.

Wait hearing from you as i send to you the account details to send the $4,250 for the procurement of the Documents in your name.,

Regards,

Mayer Brown Esq.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:40 pm

Return-Path: <mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
by mx.google.com with SMTPS id p19sor4728397lfc.50.2020.01.14.20.20.38
for xxx
(Google Transport Security);
Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:20:39 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com designates
209.85.220.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.41;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com header.s=20161025 header.b=VGFjLjBd;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com designates
209.85.220.41 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
DKIM-Signature:
X-Google-DKIM-Signature:
X-Gm-Message-State: APjAAAWf5CP8C0iiRJDHVsgapakewXym8Jh4euWlb/JK36HH7Xan+K14 aEbam09hqA/vYZNAK6h/KTPAGnAh1XWensgUezkUka3C
X-Google-Smtp-Source:
MIME-Version: 1.0
References:
In-Reply-To: <CAMZn77Ypq8j3M+WB4MMvBw-EgUx=VGXdsD6NBiLv9-CJ1zHDxA@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 05:20:24 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFTm1g1Luw1sSoztzNDxqXa1XpNpqjNq0BA9zyB0fnFxMp+8Sg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Find detail information to make
payment

Find detail information to make payment

Mayer Brown

Jan 14, 2020, 11:20 PM

Find detail information below to make payment of the 4,250 Dollars,

Bank Name: Bank of America,
Bank Address: 1650 Mores Rd,Columbus OH 43223
Account Name: Sasha S.
Address: 2236 Tamarack Cr, Columbus OH 43229,
Account No: 37400406xxxx
Routing No: 026009593
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N

Please send to me attach copy of Payment Slip for confirmation as soon you make payment,

I look forward to receive the payment Slip Asap,

Mayer Brown Esq.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 pm

I am waiting to receive the payment Slip from you

Mayer Brown

Jan 15, 2020, 11:57 PM

I am waiting to receive the payment Slip from you, kindly attach it to me once you make the payment,

Mayer Brown Esq.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:00 pm

I am waiting

Mayer Brown

3:18 AM (8 hours ago)

I am waiting
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:49 pm

Return-Path: <mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
by mx.google.com with SMTPS id f9sor8223346lfc.37.2020.01.18.01.03.31
for
(Google Transport Security);
Sat, 18 Jan 2020 01:03:32 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mayerbrownchambers@gmail.com
designates 209.85.220.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.41;
Authentication-Results:
DKIM-Signature:
X-Google-DKIM-Signature:
X-Gm-Message-State:
X-Google-Smtp-Source:
X-Received: by 2002:a19:a408:: with SMTP id q8mr7736577lfc.174.1579338211456;
Sat, 18 Jan 2020 01:03:31 -0800 (PST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
References: <CAMZn77agdZPh7oTcaCmT2e2g92K_AExvfyJWUgf_MK9EA-xNwg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAMZn77agdZPh7oTcaCmT2e2g92K_AExvfyJWUgf_MK9EA-xNwg@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:03:16 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFTm1g3APkUHMBQS6FiOjpsYMUX4+Higppyi2ERj=70+5BRpag@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please send the
4,250 Dollars to the account below

Please send the 4,250 Dollars to the account below

Mayer Brown

4:03 AM

Please send the 4,250 Dollars to the account below and send me the payment Slip as soon as you make the payment

Bank Name: Bank of America,
Bank Address: 1650 Mores Rd,Columbus OH 43223
Account Name: Leeana F.
Address: 2236 Cleveland ave, Columbus OH 43229,
Account No: 37400379xxxx
Routing No: 026009593
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N

Looking forward to receive the attached payment Slip Asap,

Mayer Brown Esq.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.