Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.lauraanderson@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrs.lauraanderson@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Visa Card Scam sent by a victim:

Skype ID:
live:mrs.lauraanderson

Date: January 2016
Title: UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
Adresse : Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D
Tél.: (+221) 772519207
Fax : (+221) 33 820 620
                            UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)

Dear Customer,

We are happy to call and write to you again, we want to inform you that your Visa
Card is still here in our office and we don’t understand all the delay from you in
sending the money to us so that we can registrar and Drafting Approval and the
Issuing of the Insurance Certificate on your Behalf before your Visa Card can be
insure and post to you immediately without any delay,

Please our Bank want to know when you are going to send the money to us because we
will not accept any more delay from you and if you are not ready or serious in
taking your Visa Card from us then inform our Bank in your next mail to us so that
we can block the Visa Card and be inform that the Insurance office here is not happy
with our Bank because of the delay from you, please inform us when you will be ready
in sending the money to us, 
Just follow this simple instructions legally according as our bank system demanded
from you immediately and our Bank has assured you that you will receive your Visa
Card without delay after this payment of $1,480 USD,  
We expect your urgent responds immediately you receive this mail so that we will be
aware that you have received this message,

BEST REGARDS,
General manager:Mr. Joseph David Deputy General Manager:Mrs. Grace AnthonyUnited
Bank of Africa®ATM VISA CARD

Date: May 07, 2016
RE: Submit your Payment Reference Number (IMFUKXXXX)
Dear ,I am very sorry for the delay response. I can understand vividly
that the creditors are holding you tight to pay back their money and rest assured
that everything will be completed successfully now.I returned back to Australia
yesterday and i have a good rest that same yesterday and today i have checked with
all the departments and found out that the transaction have been completed and the
head of legal department only need to swear an internal affidavit of oat on police
affairs clearance on fund claim satisfactory in your favor and copies will be
distributed to the below offices for records and reference purposes.(1) Australia
Police affairs office(2) IMF clearance head office(3) United nations clearance head
office(4) Australian consular office in Seoul Korea(4) Korea ministry of finance(5)
Korea exchange bank.I have confirmed that this clearance will cost $1.350.00 USD and
i will assist you to pay the sum of $450.00 USD.I am very desperate to complete this
transaction today and the clearance fees goes to Mr John Uzor, Lagos -
Nigeria.Please tell your creditors to have little patience because i am now back to
Australia to see everything very successful.Best regards,Mr David Cohen.

Phone Numbers:
+221772519207
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Fax: +22133820620
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mrs.lauraanderson@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Date: May 11, 2016
Re: URGENT REPLY I NEED FROM YOU PLEASE AND HAPPY NEW MONTH

Hello dear Complement of the new month to you and your family i hope everything
is well fine to you all if so thanks be to God amen.dear i am very sorry to write
you this mail very late but i said i must explain everything to you that make me to
write you late and you will find a place in your heart to forgive me,dear toward the
time i received the last mail from you which you told me everything you want from me
to make you know that everything i am telling you is the truth because i find out
that you are having a little doubt because of the manner the bank manager talk to
you last time which i have pleaded to you to forgive and forget because we are all
human being we are born to make mistake in life sometimes  so after orphanage
program me and my partner have in Brazil which is still going on and i went to
medical check up in UNITED STATE OF  AMERICA which i have done that and everything
went successfully i just come back last week Saturday and i said i must write you
because all my heart and mind was where you are because of the program i have with
you concerning the ATM VISA CARD i sent on your behalf through UBA BANK  before i
left to the united state of America for my medical check up so dear please kindly
make sure you recontact the bank manager so send them the insurance  fees so that
they will send you the ATM VISA CARD please dear i have told you before that i am
very sorry the manner the bank manager reacted to you which i know you have forgiven
him so i want you to continue with the process to make sure the card reach to you
sir and i have send you my new picture and telephone number because am back to my
base, the picture the place we are three am the one with white and red clothe and
other one is the manager that is handling the project in Brazil and my telephone
number TELEPHONE:+447516147973 you can call me and remember my partner did not know
that i send you that gift so anytime you call if he is the one that peak the call
tell him you want to speak with me myriam beltz he will give me the phone .. he is
nice person with good understanding i told him about you that you are good man who
try to help me before so i am waiting to hear good news from you and kindly call me
and continue with the bank so that they will send you the ATM VISA CARD I send to
their custody on your behalf thanks and God bless you i wait to hear good news from
you Yours faithful beloved myriam beltz

Date: May 12, 2016
RE: I NEED URGENT UPDATE
Dear ,
I just read your series of email messages now and I am very sorry for thee late
response and the reason is because I am out of my city Alice Springs and I am now in
Queensland for an official assignment and I will return tomorrow afternoon to Alice
Springs.
Be advise that the management urgent required for all the departmental endorsement
of the immediate fund releasing of the $9.8m dollars which is very important as a
proof and clarification of the completion of the fund transfer which the cost is
$610.00 dollars.
The approved $9.8m dollars is suppose to be in your bank account since today being
on Tuesday 11th October, 2016 but due to your failure to pay the requested $610.00
dollars that have caused the delay.
Please pay as requested to Mr Martin Ogor, Lagos - Nigeria and I will contact the
general manager to make sure that everything will be completed successfully.
I will appreciate your urgent response.
Congratulations,
Mr David Cohen

TELEPHONE:+447516147973
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

The number is reported in 4 other places here at Scamsurvivors:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41348&p=91735&hilit=447516147973#p91735

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29549&p=71514&hilit=447516147973#p71514

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28261&p=71004&hilit=447516147973#p71004

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29565&p=69735&hilit=447516147973#p69735
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Date: May 16, 2016
Subject: Re:

May the blessings of God be upon you and family amen ..Before i proceed to my
mail to you dear .. i want to apologize to you concerning my late responds to
your mail Dear please kindly find a place in your heart to forgive me and please i
want to let you know the reason why i respond to your mail late is because i went
with my partner to his family house because his mother celebrated her own birth day
yesterday and other activities concerning the orphanage home we are building in
Brazil there was a documents we needed to get here UK which we also did get the
documents so that is why i get back to you late so dear bear with me and finally
dear Kim i am really happy the way you are handling everything concerning the ATM
VISA CARD i sent to you with care and good direction and also i received massage
from manager of the bank yesterday that you are going to send the money to him so
that the ATM VISA CARD will reach to you very quick and he told me that you said he
should send you bank account number which you also said through your mail to me so
that you will wire the money to him through bank account but he said that he told
you! you should send him the money through money gram the normal procedure you have
used to send him money before because sending the money for insurance through bank
account transfer will west more time or delay because its international bank to
bank transfer! It will take at list one to two weeks before the money will reach to
bank there in Africa that is exactly what the manager explain to me so you should
send the money to him the normal procedure you use before so that the ATM VISA CARD
will not delay again so that immediately the manager pick the money for insurance he
will do everything immediately and send you your ATM VISA CARD and i will love to
stop here till i read good news from you that you have do everything according to
your promise to me.Once again may God bless you from your faithful Mrs Myriam Beltz

Date: May 18, 2016
Subject: CONTACT BARR TIM COPPER NOW MY BELOVED
My dearest , May the joy of the lord be with you and your family, Kindly contact
Barr Tim copper right now as he is currently in Australia .... contact him now he can
help us with his veto power as you know ... please do that now and get back to me..God
bless you Mrs Laura Anderson ...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Date: May 18, 2016
title: PLEASE FOLLOW MY ADVICE WE ARE ON THIS TOGETHER..
My dearest ,
May the joy of the lord be with you and your family,How are you doing today and i
hope you are in good faith,Am not happy with this delay Mr Cohen is making us go
through,i will advise you to contact Barr Tim Copper as he is in Australia already i
can guaranty you with my whole life he can help us out on this since he knows about
the fund..please my beloved contact him now so that he can have your
support..Meanwhile Mr Cohen and frank Leonard does not know that Barr Tim Copper is
in Australia let use his veto power so that you can settle your creditor as soon as
possible..Please and please do contact him now my angel,he has promised to finalized
this issue once and for all..God bless youMrs Laura Anderson

Date: August 27th 2016,
Re: URGENT REPLY I NEED FROM YOU PLS
HELLO DEAR I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU DOING ALL THIS DAYS,I HOPE EVERYTHING IS VERY FINE
WITH YOU AND FAMILY IF SO THANKS BE TO GOD AMEN,DEAR I DID NOT GET ANY RESPOND FROM
YOU SINCE TWO DAYS NOW SINCE I WROTE YOU A MAIL TO KNOW HOW FAR YOU HAVE GONE WITHE
ATM VISA CARD PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONDS ITS VERY IMPORTANT REMEMBER THE ATM
VISA CARD IS UNDER YOUR CARE KINDLY DO EVERYTHING TO THE VISA CARD TO REACH YOU
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU SIRFROM YOUR FAITHFUL MYRIAM BELTZ .... WE ARE STILL BUSY
IN BRAZIL ONLY THE CHANCE I HAVE TO WRITE YOU NOW ..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Date: September 2016
RE: I NEED URGENT UPDATE
Dear ,Be advise that i am very much ready to complete this transaction by
tomorrow being on Monday 10th October, 2016 and i dont want anything that will stop
me from finishing this transaction by tomorrow.Please talk with your creditor and
inform him that this is the last and final payment and they will never be any
problem again and you should try your possible best to pay off the complete
$1.350.00 USD as early as 9.00 am S/Korea GMT.We have receive an urgent information
from the IMF lawyer in Nigeria that the requested fees should go to the below name
in Lagos - Nigeria.
Receiver name; Martin Ogor
Address; Lagos - Nigeria
Amount; $1.350.00 USD
Question; Dog Name
Answer; Duro.
I look forward to rejoice with you.Yours in service,Mr David Cohen

Date: September 29th 2016
Re: ENDORSEMENT OF DIPLMATIC
ARRIVAL IN YOUR DOORSTEP ON THURSDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2016
Dear ,Be advise that i connected from the telephone operational services
in Australia and that is the reason my telephone number did not appear. I will round
up me assignment in the United states on Friday 30th September, 2016 and i will fly
back to Australia on Monday 3rd October, 2016.As soon as i arrive in Australia i
will prepare for my trip immediately to South Korea and i hope you will finalize
everything today in this transaction.The endorsement of the transaction satisfactory
report fees of $720.00 USD will be paid to the IMF lawyer Mr John Uzor, Lagos -
Nigeria.Please expedite action to enable me rejoice with you.Yours in service,Mr
David Cohen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Date: Thursday, September 29th 2016,
Re: Registration Form..
Dear .....Please kindly find attached scan copy of the Registration Form
whichyou are to fill out and insert your details and return it back for
theprocessing of your transaction on your name as the Next Of Kin of the$9.8 Million
United State Dollars with Common Wealth Bank InAustralia....Thanks for your
understanding and corporation and treat as urgent..Regards..Barr. Tim Copper..

Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016
May Almighty God Bless you Mr ,Its a great privilege to me to read your wonderful
and worm heart mail this moment and am very happy that you are such wonderful and
nice man with good heart! Dear after i go through the paragraph of your mail to
me! its well understood by me Sir with the great honor and respect i have for you i
plead you not to delay much again concerning the issue of the WONDERFUL GIFT I GAVE
TO YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ..  i mean the ATM VISA CARD THAT CONTAIN TWO HUNDRED
THOUSAND USA DOLLARS which you have promise me through your mail that you are going
to write the bank manager and also you promised me that you will settle the
insurance fees which the only thing that is delaying the remittance of the ATM VISA
CARD to you so beloved as you have promised me that you are going to complete
everything soonest so that the bank will wire the ATM VISA CARD TO YOU IMMEDIATELY
so Dear i will be very happy to read from you are soon as you read this mail to
update me if you have writing the bank and also update when you are getting ready to
complete everything concerning the ATM VISA CARD insurance fees which the insurance
company demand from you to enable them wire the ATM VISA CARD to your position
immediately... Very Big thanks and wait to read from you immediately with good
news.Yours Faithful Beloved Myriam Beltz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Date: 2016/10/18
> Title: I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU ..
My dearest , May the joy of the lord be with you and your family, Am very sorry for
disturbing you, regarding my last message, i was only thinking i can count on
you .. Find a place in your heart to forgive my manners ... Mean while i will like to
know if you have been credited..Please do let me know as am very worried not hearing
from you regarding your fund..God bless you, Mrs Laura Anderson

Photos and Documents from the scammer:

20161016144237-9ac3ad84-me.jpg

20161018224015-53adc025-me.jpg

20161018224018-ed92d081-me.jpg

20161018224019-5a6e559a-me.jpg

dddd.jpg

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg

ttttttttttttttttttttt.jpg

Phone number from the document:
+447087628877
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrs.lauraanderson@outlook.com Contact.ubnng@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:05 pm

More E-mails from the scammer. Some predate the ones already posted:

Date: 5/13/2016
Title: Re: MY ONE OF A KIND...
My dearest Angel,

May the joy of the lord be with you and your family
Please do that as soon as possible to finalize this transaction,as i will be the
happiest woman on earth the day you will recieve your fund cause i cant wait to meet
you if health permits me..
God bless you,and do let me know when you made the payment to them..
Mrs Laura Anderson

Date: 06/29/2016
To:
Subject: FOLLOW INSTRUCTION.
Dear  Sir,

I hate people don't listen to me, please he will get back to you, in case he  did
not use the same information  you know, only  attach him the slip, he knows how to
get it, if you are sending IT to Nigeria, use someone or  you. Just tell the Banker
is for family up keeping, it has nothing  do  to with fraud, For the last time,  you
call me  AGAIN  mentioned anything fraud, i will never respond to your message
again, i have seriously warned you  that i hate hearing such. this women is  dying
in pains  only  thing that will  give  her  joy is that you  started this great 
mission on or before  November 1st,11,2016.

Please deceit from using such words when addressing me, this extension fee is  very
important because if anything  happen  to this fund, Honestly  speaking, i will  not
be happy  with  you.

I have  given you  all the assurance, proceed with the payment detail  you know, use
either friends  or relatives to send it to Nigeria if that is what you used  to send
last time, only tell  them that  you are sending it  to  your  family  for up
keeping, better  don't fail  to avid any surcharge, this  vision is  taking  time, i
just wish this women will be alive to see this  happen.

Call me  now once the  payment is made and erase  completely everything doubts, i
will be in Japan second week of November by the special grace of God.

Always  follow my advise.

Best Regards

Dr. Frank Leonard.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Andrew_greenwood@LIVE.COM mrs.lauraanderson@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Skype ID:
live:andrew_greenwood

Date: Sun, October 9, 2016
Person:
Subject: I NEED URGENT UPDATE
Dear ,Be advise that i am very much ready to complete this transaction by
tomorrow being on Monday 10th October, 2016 and i dont want anything that will stop
me from finishing this transaction by tomorrow.Please talk with your creditor and
inform him that this is the last and final payment and they will never be any
problem again and you should try your possible best to pay off the complete
$1.350.00 USD as early as 9.00 am S/Korea GMT.We have receive an urgent information
from the IMF lawyer in Nigeria that the requested fees should go to the below name
in Lagos - Nigeria.Receiver name; Martin OgorAddress; Lagos - NigeriaAmount;
$1.350.00 USDQuestion; Dog NameAnswer; Duro.I look forward to rejoice with
you.Yours in service,Mr David Cohen

Date: Wed, Oct 12, 2016
To:
Title: I NEED URGENT UPDATE
Dear ,I just read your series of email messages now and I am very sorry
for thee late response and the reason is because I am out of my city Alice Springs
and I am now in Queensland for an official assignment and I will return tomorrow
afternoon to Alice Springs.Be advise that the management urgent required for all the
departmental endorsement of the immediate fund releasing of the $9.8m dollars which
is very important as a proof and clarification of the completion of the fund
transfer which the cost is $610.00 dollars.The approved $9.8m dollars is suppose to
be in your bank account since today being on Tuesday 11th October, 2016 but due to
your failure to pay the requested $610.00 dollars that have caused the delay.Please
pay as requested to Mr Martin Ogor, Lagos - Nigeria and I will contact the general
manager to make sure that everything will be completed successfully.I will
appreciate your urgent response.Congratulations,Mr David Cohen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Andrew_greenwood@LIVE.COM

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Date: Wed, Oct 12, 2016
Dear ,Please understand that my assignment here in Queensland is very
special as i am the team leader in this assignment and i cannot answer telephone
calls but i can pnly write you emails until i arrive later today to my city ( Alice
Springs. )I have been in contact with my office and i have given them an
instructions regarding your payment file and everything is moving smoothly.Please
make the payment as earlier directed and endeavor to send the payment details to
this office for immediate attention.I look forward to rejoice with you.Sincerely
yours,Mr David Cohen.

From ANDY GREENWOOD <Andrew_greenwood@LIVE.COM>
Date: 10/15/2016
To:
Dear ,

I am deeply sorry for the late response to series of your email messages and your
telephone calls because i have been trying to see how we can get this final problem
solve.

Be advise that the head of legal department sent your payment file to the Australian
high commission for an issuance of a payment agreement reference allocation code and
after the issuance of this clearance they will send a telex copy to the Australia
consular in Seoul Korea for immediate fund releasing to your bank account with Korea
exchange bank.

The Australia high commission have confirmed to my office that the issuance of the
payment agreement reference allocation code will cost you $7.200.00 USD and i have
been making all the necessary arrangement to see what assistance that i will render
to you considering your present financial situation but i have not yet receive my
traveling allowance and that is my major problem.

Please try your possible best and see what you can do immediately and kindly talk to
your creditor to have a little patience because we must not rush this situation and
do a great mistake at this final stage of this transaction.

I am eagerly waiting your prompt response.

Yours in service,

Mr David Cohen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.