Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen identity of Flora D. Darpino

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

flora72darpino@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:03 pm

On the dating site DateMeFree:

hello,and how are you doing? my name is Flora Darpino i saw your profile here and was interested, please write me at flora72darpino@gmail.com i have something to talk to you about please,

Fake profile used:

ladyflora
- 45 y/o female
- los anglus, USA
- English, English, English
- malitry
- Have no children

I am good looking,hard working,easy going,open minded,very humble and honest,kind,very respectful,God fearing,always neat,

Ideal match description:
A good looking young man,who is caring,loving, very honest,very understanding,will be my ideal man,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: flora72darpino@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Email:

Hello Dear.
I feel great to hear from you, my name is Sergeant. Flora Darpino am 37 years old but single, i am a USA Military / NATO, from United State Of America, but i am presently in Libya,fighting with terrorist and peace keeping in the world.
Sincerely, i want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day,
Well, i am a USA Military Officer currently in Libya, now, fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor. I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life. I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains, and everything that nature has to offer.
Please tell me about you, your likes and dislike, i am still single at the age of 37 years, it is very nice to know and be your friend,
Wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from you.
Yours, Sergeant. Flora Darpino

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: flora72darpino@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:51 am

Withe the same email address flora72darpino@gmail.com active massmailing on WeDateFree:

''hello,and how are you doing?
my name is Flora Darpino i saw your profile here and was interested,
please write me at flora72darpino@gmai l.com i have something to talk to
you about please,'

Fake profile used:

Darpino - no picture
46 y/o female from los angel los, USA
soldire
Date of birth 1972 - July - 18
Marital status Single
look for a male
Looking for an age range 27 - 75
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship

am good looking,hard working,easy going,open minded,kind,loving and caring,very humble and honest,very respectful,fears God,always neat,

Ideal match description:
a good looking young man,who is caring,loving,open minded,very honest,and humble,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgtcarolowen@gmail.com

Unread postby bappyjafar88 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:34 pm

Hello,

I am familiar with same kind of problem that happens to one of my relative. One woman from USA working now in Afghanistan in military sent him a email just like the email in this post.
The name of the woman: Sgt Carol Owen.
Email: sgtcarolowen@gmail.com
Can u please tell me about what is she going to do? What is her aim? Is this scam?
So, i can help my relative.
Thanks.
Last edited by firefly on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: FF - personal details removed.
bappyjafar88
New survivor

sgtcarolowen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:24 pm

I've sent you an E-mail.

Military scams have many variations. Anything from wanting to leave the military to go see the victim and need the victim's money to bribe their Superior officer, to sending their lover a package by Fake Courier, Diplomat, Lawyer Etc., To the large trunk box of money that they want the victim to take care of until they can leave the military and come get their share. The trunk box is also shipped by fake Courier, Diplomat, Lawyer, Etc.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtcarolowen@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:53 pm

Mon, Jul 22,
IS ME SGT CAROL OWEN .. HAPPY TO MEET YOU

Hello Dear.
I feel great to hear from you again, my name is Sgt Carol Owen, 32 years old Widowed, i am a United State Military / Nasa from United State Of America but i am presently in Kabul, Afghanistan for fighting with terrorist and peace keeping, supportive and caring sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

I am the only child of my parents, i lost my husband 4 years ago, my dad pasts away the year i joined army and my mom is very old also. Am so sorry for my late respond to you okay.

Well, I am US Military Officer currently in Kabul, Afghanistan now and i am Sgt to United state Army here, i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading , working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislike, i am still a Widowed at the age of 32 years like, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as i still wait to read from yours?

Tue, Jul 23,
ALL I WANT IS GREAT RELATIONSHIP AND PROMISES OF YOUR WORDS.

Hello dear ,
How is life today? I'm really getting tired of this job. Honestly, we are being attacked by insurgents, car bombs everywhere here. Please listen to what I want to tell you now, during one of our rescue missions we found a safe place box hat contains a huge amount of money belonging to the militant supporters of the government of Afghanistan , which I think was money used to buy weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks. The amount of money in the safe is $ 19,200,000 dollars and the 6 Army officers present in the rescue mission agreed that the money will be shared between us and we did it. Of the total fund, my share was $ 3.2 million dollars (three million two hundred thousand dollars of the United States). I request your help to evacuate my share of this money out of this country ( AFGHANISTAN ) to your own country so that you keep it safe on my behalf until i arrive in your country.

So I want you to assure me that if you deliver this money in your country, it will be trustworthy to keep the money until I get to your country to meet you face to face to recover the money. you. It is clear to me that this proposal may scare you. But I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a "JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY ENIVERY AND SECURITY SERVICE" and have promised to deliver the fund through a diplomatic method to any of the destinations you choose. This delivery will be handled legally by the "JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY OF THE COMPANY AND THE SECURITY SERVICE" and there will be no risk involved in the process and the money will be safely stored in a briefcase and the same case will be delivered in your country as a gift.

I decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once the money is delivered, while the rest will be my investment capital in his country. A passionate call that I will make to you is that you do not discuss this matter with a third party. If you do not want to participate, delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous for me. Based on my position here. I have chosen to contact me after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray or change my confidence or frustrate my dream. Although you wonder why I am revealing myself so soon without a formal presentation. Well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the real person who helps me receive and invest this fund.

Note; I do not know how long we will remain here and my destiny since I survived two bombings here, which led me to look for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will go to your country of origin to invest and start a new life, not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need more clarifications, let me know and I will explain more.

I want to let you know that here in the military zone we can not use mobile phones, we only use radio messages and email communications, so let us continue to communicate by email so far. In conclusion, I would like you to send me a response immediately regarding this proposal, your urgent response will be greatly appreciated. I hope to receive your acceptable response as soon as you read this letter.
The love of Carol.

KISSES?

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Stg Micheale Lona - stgmichealelona@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:02 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

I am forwarding this email to you because the scammers are misusing her identity again.

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 15:20
Subject: THANK YOU SO MUCH
To:

Hello my dearest one.
Thank you so much for your wonderful respond, actually as a woman who respect every kind of man i will start by introducing myself to you, my name is (Sergeant Micheale Lona) I am a US Citizen born in New York City, Actually am the only child of my parent also a military woman before I was serving in U S Army base but right now I am in peacekeeping in Afghanistan under my father regime as a result of crisis and war over there.

Actually I am 40 years old, I have never been married before and am still single hoping in God for a good soul mate. well i just feel like having civilians friends on my dating site list that all, nothing much my hobbies is giving hospitality and protecting lives i also Love sharing ideas and also I care about nature and human being, i would like to know more about you such as your age, your job, single or married, and your hobbies in life,
hope to hear from you soon

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

floraddarpino598@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:12 pm

Trunk box scam.

HELLO.

I Am General Miss FLORA D DARPINO a U.S soldier currently carrying out
my duty in Uganda, I have a proposal for you. I and some of my
colleagues recovered some huge amounts of money here the last two
weeks during an operation. We just shared the money some days ago and
I want to move mine to a safe place. Why am I contacting you through
this Telegraph because this is the only means of communication I have
here. I came across your telegraph when I was searching for a random
person online who I can trust with this proposal. I am willing to
offer you 40% of the total money which is $29.5million USD if you are
willing to do the deal with me and I want you to know that this is
very legit.

Here is my personal email address: (floraddarpino598@gmail.com). you
can reply me here if you are willing to do this deal with me and I
will advise you ahead on how I will send the funds out to you.

I will wait for your response.

Best Regards,
LT GEN. FLORA D DARPINO

Header:

Return-Path: <westernpayment90@gmail.com>
Reply-To: floraddarpino598@gmail.com
From: LT GEN FLORA D DARPINO <westernpayment90@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 10:03:13 -0800
Message-ID: <CAG7SuF+XCnpSZG=z+N-4CP3F1V5UDMDwfq7NiEhP0JWCw3eSGA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: floraddarpino598@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:30 pm

Same message also received from:

Return-Path: <donaldbenson206@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 13:44:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAZLua6=2pgqgs2n5e=MNJ-rWMh71=Uptfip2ejgK-2bvDfeBA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO
To: undisclosed-recipients:
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

floraddarpin654@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:08 pm

HELLO.

I Am General Miss FLORA D DARPINO a U.S soldier currently carrying out
my duty in Uganda, I have a proposal for you. I and some of my
colleagues recovered some huge amounts of money here the last two
weeks during an operation. We just shared the money some days ago and
I want to move mine to a safe place. Why am I contacting you through
this Telegraph because this is the only means of communication I have
here. I came across your telegraph when I was searching for a random
person online who I can trust with this proposal. I am willing to
offer you 40% of the total money which is $29.5million USD if you are
willing to do the deal with me and I want you to know that this is
very legit.

Here is my personal email address: (floraddarpin654@gmail.com). you
can reply me here if you are willing to do this deal with me and I
will advise you ahead on how I will send the funds out to you.

I will wait for your response.

Best Regards,
LT GEN. FLORA D DARPINO

Header:

Return-Path: <westernpayment90@gmail.com>
From: LT GEN FLORA D DARPINO <westernpayment90@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:49:13 -0800
Message-ID: <CAG7SuFL4=k=aGjd=aS_yM5W1hXwebMx68vNo1_KbdP507hh8=g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.