Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Spell caster scammers

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Perfectlovetemple@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:38 pm

I Am Dr Perfect From U.S.A

We Render The Below Services:

(1)Lottery Spell
(2)Love Spell to get your partner back
(3)Herpes Virus Cure
(4)Chronic Venous Disease Cure
(5) HIV/Aids Cure
(6)Cancer Cure
(7)Fibroid Cure
(8)Hepatitis Cure
(9)fibromyalgia Cure
(10)Pcos Cure
(11)Pregnancy spell
(12)STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM
BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE.

Contact Now Via Mail:( Perfectlovetemple@gmail.com )

LOTTERY SPELL / GETTING YOUR PARTNER BACK/ DISEASE CURE

Header:

Received: from [192.168.43.152] (unknown [197.211.58.12])
Subject: Pregnancy Spell/ Get Your Ex-Lover Back/Lottery Spell/Disease Cure
To: Recipients <>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 18:16:35 +0100
Reply-To: Perfectlovetemple@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20220219171646.EA0621E2CEC@mail.campogrande.ms.gov.br>

Originating IP: 197.211.58.12
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

+2349022657119... @I WANT @TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL

Unread postby Alxe » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:50 am

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pains, and never know there is a life be young that, but right now you want to enjoyed every dividend of life , riches , fame , power, wealth and protection. you will live a life with out no stress, all this will come as a surprise , for any body who want riches famous and power, then you have the chance to do that,
by joining the people's club brotherhood occult today contact the following email; royalegalepriest6@gmail.com or call +2349022657119

r where dreams are archived to join. +2349022657119

royaloccult9@gmail.com
royalegalepriest6@gmail.com
Both E-mail addresses above and the phone number are plastered all over the internet for spamming the same fake money scam.

Phone: +2349022657119
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Alxe
New survivor

Guaranteed. +27655765355 to Bring back lost lover some day

Unread postby ennyalex » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:04 pm

Psychic reading +27655765355 Bring back lost lover Marriage spells UK USA Canada Florida London Singapore

Guaranteed. +27655765355 to Bring back lost lover some day spell Lottery Spells in gauteng UK USA Canada Florida London Singapore

Traditional Healer muthi & spells +27655765355 Sangoma SOUTH AFRICA CANADA Mauritius Norway LONDON UK USA Australia Austria
LOST LOVE SPELL / LOVE SPELL / VOODOO SPELL / FIX FAMILY PROBLEMS SPELL / MARRIAGE SPELL /ATTRACTION SPELL /BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL /STOP CHEATING SPELL /MUTHI /IMMEDIATELY /TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SANGOMA/ ASTROLOGY/ BUSINESS ATTRACTION / QUICK SELLING SEPLL / lottery spells DR ALEX +27655765355 black magic spells1Welcome to Prof. in South Africa the only one who heals and solves all failed / unfinished problems from other traditional healers & sangomas. Stop suffering today! Change your life and archive your goals. No matter who you think you can think of in your life. Try this; you will see a better change! If you have tried many doctors/healers with no progress, Just visit him to help you. My work is a mixture of African traditional spiritualism, psychic powers, rituals, native healing, spell casting, all of which can be taken care of whatever adversity you may face. Have you been searching for a professional and real spell caster? If your answer is "YES", then you have come to the right place! CONTACT ME I'm determined to offer what you're looking for. Luck spells and protection spells. I provide the most authentic spells you've ever experienced. Do not be a statistic. Get affordable help now ,SPELLS ,Black magic spells ,Love spells ,Free love spells ,Voodoo spells ,Good luck spells ,Real spells ,Spells that work ,Real magic spells ,Powerful love spells ,How to cast a love spell ,Voodoo love spells ,Marriage spells ,Love spells that really work
Whatsapp +27655765355 INTERNATIONAL TRADITIONAL HEALER SPECIALIZED IN THE FOLLOWING ,SPELLS ,Black magic spells ,Love spells ,Free love spells ,Voodoo spells ,Good luck spells ,Real spells ,Spells that work ,Real magic spells ,Powerful love spells How to cast a love spell ,Voodoo love spells ,Marriage spells ,Love spells that really work ,Lost love spells ,Love spells that work fast ,Break up spells ,Witchcraft spell books ,Real magic spell books ,How to do a love spell ,Black magic for love ,Magic spells book ,Black magic spell book ,Bring back lost lover ,Revenge spells ,Honey jar love spell ,Death spells ,Death spells that works same day death spells
traditional rituals & traditional cleansing ceremonies contact us at prof (+27655765355) Whatsapp
Email;masuzan211@gmail.com
https:/ /traditional-healer-lost-love-spell-caster.business.site/
https:/ /sites.google.com/view/traditionalhealerpowerfulloves
effectivelovespellthatworks.blogspot.com
https:/ /masuzan211.blogspot.com
http:/ /masuzan211.over-blog.com
https:/ /spelll448.wixsite.com/website
Twitter : https:/ /twitter.com/DrAlex19234858
Instagram : https:/ /www.instagram.com/voodoospellsthatworks/
YOUTUBE : https:/ /youtu.be/RtM5lClb3-0
FACEBOOK ; @BestOnlinePsychicReadings
https:/ /fb.watch/5419pNLPOV/
https:/ /youtu.be/cAP_nh4TlWI
http:/ /dralexspellcast.com

QUICK RESULTS +27795312433 HIPS & BUMS ENLARGEMENT BREAST CREAM in Gauteng UK USA Canada Florida London Singapore

QUICK RESULTS HIPS & BUMS enlargement +27795312433 Botcho, BREAST, YODI plls Skin Lightening
[>>>>>>>>>WE DO FREE QUICKEST DELIVERIES WORLDWIDE<<<<<<<<<<]
Skin Lightening Pills, Skin Bleaching, vaginal skin, Vagina Tightening, Herbal Creams Pills, HIPS & BUMS, BOTCHO CREAM, YODI PILLS, BREAST CREAM, BUTTS ENLARGEMENT, PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM, MAN POWER, STRONG PENIS, BIG PENIS, LONGLAST POWER, MAN CLINIC, Herbal organic hips and bums enlargement cream and pills on sale for curves in Johannes burg Durban BREAST, HIPS AND BUMS ENLARGEMENT CREAM / GEL CALL ((+27795312433))GET BIGGER HIPS AND BUMS WITH YODI PILLS ,VAGINA TIGHTENING CREAM . BOTCHO CREAM AND YODI PILLS WERE RECENTLY INTRODUCED TO EUROPE, USA AND THE REST OF SOUTH AFRICA. THE RESPONSE WAS ASTOUNDING AS CUSTOMERS CONTINUE TO BE OVERWHELMED WITH THE FANTASTIC RESULTS! YOU WILL BE TOO! ENLARGING HIPS AND BUMS HAS BEEN A DREAM OF MANY WOMEN, HIPS AND BUMS SIZE AND SHAPE IS THE KEY TO ACHIEVING A PERFECT FEMALE ATTRACTIVE BODY. WE NOW INTRODUCE THESE TWO NATURAL REMEDIES WHICH ARE GOING TO HELP YOU NATURALLY ENLARGE THE SIZE OF YOUR HIPS AND BUMS THAT IS; YODI PILLS FOR HIPS AND BUMS OR HIPS ALONE OR BUMS ALONE AND BOTCHO CREAM,APETAMIN CREAM,MECCA PILLS FOR BUTTOCKS / BOOTY / BUM OR BUTT ENLARGEMENT CALL THE PILLS AND CREAMS CONTAIN EXOTIC PLANT EXTRACTS, FINE HERBAL EXTRACTS AND OTHER NATURAL REMEDIES RESPONSIBLE FOR NEW CELL GROWTH IN HIPS AND BUTTOCKS / BUMS. HENCE STIMULATING TISSUE GROWTH AND THEREFORE ENLARGEMENT OF HIPS AND BUMS WILL OCCUR NATURALLY WITHOUT HARMING YOUR HEALTH. EVERYTHING IS DONE NATURALLY NO MACHINES AND SIMPLY USED IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME.
WE DO THE QUICKEST DELIVERIES WORLDWIDE
CALL; +27795312433
WHATASPP ;+27795312433
EMAIL ; hipsandbumsenlgement@gmail.com
Twitter : https:/ /twitter.com/QuickBums
Instagram : https:/ /www.instagram.com/hipsandbumsenlargement8/

ennyalex25@gmail.com

Phones: +27655765355
South Africa Mobile

+27795312433
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodacom
ennyalex
New survivor

Ssd Chemical Solutions +27655765355 Clean every black money

Unread postby ennyalex » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:15 pm

Ssd Chemical Solutions +27655765355 Clean every black money‎ gauteng harare botswana

SSD MONEY CLEANING CHEMICAL +27655765355 AND TO REMOVE UN STAMP BLACK MONEY SOUTH AFRICA OMAN SAUDI ARABIA SUDAN SOMALIA ZIMBABWE BOTSWANA
Ssd Chemical Solutions +27655765355 Clean every black money‎ and to remove UN stamp
We have the top-notch quality chemical solution and activation powders that are used to clean all types of black notes. We have a team of experts who are specialized in working on this kind of project. With the availability of high-end technological machines, we clean your notes and give them a completely new and fresh look. Your banknotes will never be the same as black or stained; instead, you will notice that they never looked so new as they have become now.We are leading service providers with professional technicians that can travel to other countries around the world to get your black, white, green and red notes cleaned up, restored and ready for use. We retail our products in smaller quantities of 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1Litre, 2Litres, 3Litres, 5Litres and 10Litres.

Do you have any defaced currency to be cleaned? You are at the right chemical house and the right solution to make the cleaning for you is available. Every client is very important for us. Professionally selected team will help you to solve any problem at breakneck speed with the maximum of efficiency. Our experience and opportunities together with serious access to the work will help your needs to be realized.
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:
-SSD Chemical Solution
-Activation Powder/ Anti Virus
-Automatic black money Cleaning Machine
-Mercury Powder
-Humine Powder
-SSD Supreme Solution
-SSD universal Solution
-SSD Solution PK 58
-SSD Topix solution
-SSD Castro X Liquid
-Oxide solution
-Tebi ssdhz powder
-Tebi-SSd Solution
TELL ; +27655765355
WHATSAPP ; +27655765355
EMAIL ; ssdchemicals200@gmail.com
https:/ /ssdchemicals200.wixsite.com/my-site
Twitter ; https:/ /twitter.com/S27655765355
Instagram ; https:/ /www.instagram.com/ssdchemical100/
YOUTUBE : https:/ /youtu.be/PhMcLHzLvPg
ennyalex
New survivor

amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

Unread postby nandlall02442 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:25 pm

I've been a carpenter for the past 18 years and playing the Lottery has always been my thing and my Wife supports me but winning big funds is always an issue. My Wife is quite good at surfing the internet and she came across an AD of DR AMBER who helps people that believes in his work. My Wife & I emailed him for help to win the Lottery and guess what!!! He did a spell prayer and gave us some digits to play the Lottery. We did as he instructed and we were notified after 10 days that we'd won $245,600,000 MILLION DOLLARS from the NY LOTTERY POWERBALL that we played. We can't really explain the feeling we had when we heard the amount we WON for we were so happy. Everything seemed like a dream for some minutes till we realized that it was REALITY" LOL". Anyways, we are here to appreciate DR AMBER and also to share to you all the wonderful experiences we had with him. To get his contact info, Visit: amberlottotemple.com or E-mail: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

nandlall02442@gmail.com
IP: 154.6.24.58
Orig IP: 154.6.24.58 | Orig ISP: Cogent-174 | City: n/a | Country: United States

amberlottotemple.com
Domain Name: AMBERLOTTOTEMPLE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2677039953_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2022-02-22T21:27:46Z
Creation Date: 2022-02-22T21:27:36Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-02-22T21:27:36Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.

amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

Juan Hernandez R posted a comment to XXXXXX 18th, 12:55am
I never thought I would be known for winning the lottery in NEW YORK. I am so grateful to DR AMBER for all he has done for me. I wouldn't have been able to win a CENT on the lottery if not for the help of DR AMBER who gave me perfect winning numbers to play the lottery that made me the winner of $10,000,000 DOLLARS in 2019. I got in touch with him again on his webpage: [ https:/ /amberlottotemple.com ] in request for sure winning numbers to play the lottery. He told me what to do and I did all he instructed & required to get the spell prepared for me and within 3 days, he gave me the perfect numbers to play the lottery and could you believe that I won $10,000,000 DOLLARS after playing the lottery making it the second time I have won and I haven't finished spending the last one I won in 2019. DR AMBER is truly a God sent and I highly recommend him to anyone that needs help to win the lottery. You can message him on WhatsApp with +1 318-306-5044 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

JUAN HERNANDEZ FROM UNIONDALE, NEW YORK, USA.

Phone: +13183065044
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Oakdale, LA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - La
nandlall02442
New survivor

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WIN THE LOTTERY

Unread postby osmancurtis12 » Tue May 10, 2022 11:14 pm

Believe it or not Dr Amber has come to stay to do wonders with his spells. I overheard my co-worker telling his cousin how Dr Amber helped him get back his partner within 24 hours . I was amazed about what he said. I searched for this man called Dr Amber online and guess what... He had so many good reviews online about his work. I got in contact with him to win the lottery and he assured me that winning the lottery is not a problem but what do I intend doing with the winnings. I told him what I will do when I become a winner. Dr Amber prepared a spell and prayed for me for 3 days before he told me where to play the Lottery. I did as he instructed me with a positive mindset. To my greatest shock, I was announced the winner of $1,000 dollars everyday for life which is equivalent to a cash prize of $7,000,000 million dollars.. I have no words to thank Dr Amber but to share your good works to everyone that needs help. Visit: amberlottotemple.com or Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

osmancurtis12@gmail.com
Orig IP: 136.144.17.229 | Orig ISP: | City: Atlanta | Country: United States

Another fake testimonial from online:

Date: May 08 2022 02:53 PM
Name: Osman Curtis
e-mail: osmancurtis12@gmail.com
Referred by: Google
Comment: Believe it or not Dr Amber has come to stay to do wonders with his spells. I overheard my co-worker telling his cousin how Dr Amber helped him get back his partner within 24 hours . I was amazed about what he said. I searched for this man called Dr Amber online and guess what... He had so many good reviews online about his work. I got in contact with him to win the lottery and he assured me that winning the lottery is not a problem but what do I intend doing with the winnings. I told him what I will do when I become a winner. Dr Amber prepared a spell and prayed for me for 3 days before he told me where to play the Lottery. I did as he instructed me with a positive mindset. To my greatest shock, I was announced the winner of $1,000 dollars everyday for life which is equivalent to a cash prize of $7,000,000 million dollars.. I have no words to thank Dr Amber but to share your good works to everyone that needs help. Visit: amberlottotemple.com or Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com
osmancurtis12
New survivor

WIN COURT CASE SPELLS caster+256783573282 SPELLS TO DISMISS

Unread postby kaisy » Tue May 24, 2022 11:01 am

WIN COURT CASE SPELLS caster+256783573282 SPELLS TO DISMISS AND WIN A COURT CASE PERMANENTLY / *Kuwait #*Bahrain #*Soudi Arabia #*Singapore #*Jordan #*Ireland, #*Belgium, #*United Kingdom, #*Iceland, #*Portugal, Spain, China, Japan, Turkey, Canada United States, Morocco, France,Germany, Poland Serbia,Romania, Ukraine, and all countries United Arab Emirates .WIN CHILD CUSTODY COURT CASE SPELLSCASTER +256783573282 In CANADA EUROPE, Effective True Love Spells Caster, Bring Back Lost Lover Spells, Voodoo Spells Caster To Stop Cheating, +256783573282 -#Win Court Cases SPELLS CASTER -#Protection Spell Call Court Case Spells To Win A Legal and illegal Court Case.

{}@#Pregnancy and fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own
COURT CASE SPELLS THAT WORK FAST +256783573282 Win Court Cases spells caster +256783573282 WIN COURT CASE QUICKLY win COURT SPELLS CASTERLuxembourg Singapore Ireland Brunei Darussalam Norway United Arab Emirates Kuwait Switzerland United States San Marino Netherlands

COURT SPELLS THAT WORK FAST
My powerful court spells can help you win any legal Court case spells by Prof Nyongo spells to win court cases, spells for legal matters and court spells that have helped thousands win difficult legal mattersl matter; my spells for court cases cover all legal matters from criminal and civil cases. If you have lost faith in the justice system get in touch with Prof Nyongo I will use my court spells to make sure you get justice.

Get the judge and jury in your favor and bolster your cas with my court spells that work. To contact Prof Nyongo send

COURT JUSTICE SPELLS

Powerful court justice spells for those seeking justice though the justice system. My court justice spells will ensure that you get the justice you deserve and win your case. My court justice spells will pre-determine outcomes in court battles and ensure justice for you. +256783573282

Sometimes the justice system left on its on does not serve justice to the victims or crime or unfair practices. Prof Nyongo j to get justice in the justice system in cases ranging from domestic violence cases, divorce cases, child custody cases, unfair dismissal court cases, maintenance cases, defamation cases, wrongful arrest & prosecution cases ,.

My court justice spells help the powerless to get justice against the powerful who manipulate the justice system. If you are a causality of injustice of any form get in touch with Prof Nyongo

POWERFUL LEGAL SPELLS

Powerful legal spells to sway the court outcome in your favor. My legal spells can help you win any legal matter; I deal with civil and criminal cases using my powerful legal spells.

Have you been wronged but you are not sure you will win in a court case to get compensation that you demand. +256783573282

Is the prospect of a conviction or a ruling in your favor slim, get in touch with Prof Nyongo for powerful legal spells that will entangle your legal problems.

My powerful legal's spells can help you stay out of jail if you have a legal spell that might lead to your incarceration.

My Get out of jail spells can also help you or someone who is imprisoned get out of jail using the justice system. +256783573282

SUCCESS IN COURT SPELLS

Powerful court spells to help you successful in court, success is guaranteed with my court spells for all legal problems. If you want to successfully win divorce settlements then all you need is one of my court spells.

Do you want to success in a child custody court case, get in touch for my child custody spells. If you are having problems in relation to child support, get my child support spells.

Whatever king of legal issue you are facing and you want to win that court case, get my powerful success in court spells that will ensure that the verdict is in your favor.

My success in court spells will also fortify your lawyer or attorney with information & strategies to enable them to win your court case no matter how difficult it is.
HIGH COURT SPELLS
Prof Nyongo high court cases will help you win difficult court cases even up to the high court or constitutional court or Supreme Court. Court Case spells are used to solve any type of court case or legal matter problems.
For high court spells to increase the ability of your laywer to convince the jury and judge, get in touch with Prof Nyongo If you want to make witnesses support you with your legal spell get this powerful high court spell.

If you want swift justice against someone or want to help someone win a high court, Supreme Court or constitutiona

l court matter then get this powerful court case spell by Prof Nyongo Court Case spells are to use when you need to get the judge, lawyers, and jury to rule in your favor

CONTACT / whatsapp + 256783573282 OR

Email: lubowamuzira@gmail.com
kaisy
New survivor

Infertility Herbal Healing Spells T Pregnancy+256783573282

Unread postby kaisy » Tue May 24, 2022 11:04 am

Infertility Herbal Healing Spells To Get Pregnancy+256783573282 To Heal Impotence & Erectile Dysfunction. Black Magic Spell To Make a Woman Pregnant, +256783573282 Fertility spells for a healthy pregnancy +256783573282 to help you get pregnant. Spiritual cleansing to heal infertility for a healthy baby boy,
Pregnancy spells +256783573282 Protect your unborn baby from bad spirits & miscarriage using pregnancy protection spells

Pregnancy spells +256783573282 Protect your unborn baby from bad spirits & miscarriage using pregnancy protection spells

Fertility spells to help you conceive a child of your own. Herbal fertility spells to help you get twins & pregnancy spells to have a healthy pregnancy. Improve egg health with fertility spells that will heal your womb, regulate your menstrual cycle & heal any defects. Fertility spells & fertility spells to treat hormonal imbalances in women & stimulate optimal ovulation in women. Reverse menopause & have the baby you have always wanted to have with fertility spells. Pregnancy spells+256783573282 Protect your unborn baby from bad spirits & miscarriage using pregnancy protection spells to help you have a health pregnancy to term. Help the female reproductive function optimally with pregnancy spells. Heal the male reproductive health system using fertility spells. Increase the amount of hormones that cause the eggs to mature in the ovaries with pregnancy spells to increase your chances of having multiple babies that you have always wanted. Heal erectile problems, weak erection & boost sperm health using fertility spells. No matter how long you have been having infertility issues our fertility spells & natural remedies will treat the physical & spiritual root causes of infertility. Fertility spells for men+256783573282 Remove the witchcraft in your life that is causing you not to get your wife to be pregnant with the help of this powerful sangoma healer. Traditional healing of your infertility problems caused by bewitchment and evil curses from your enemies contact us for healing. Increase your testosterone levels, male hormones & the health of your reproductive system with fertility spells and traditional medicine. For more information Call / whatsapp on +256783573282 Email: lubowamuzira@gmail.com
kaisy
New survivor

a love spells caster +256783573282 spell caster to bring ba

Unread postby kaisy » Tue May 24, 2022 11:11 am

a love spells caster +256783573282 spell caster to bring back lost lover,Love Spells, Money Spells, Protection Spells, Pregnancy Spells, Win Court Case Spells,

INTERNATIONAL TRADITIONAL HEALER SPECIALIZED IN THE FOLLOWING;
DRAW BACK YOUR LOST LOVER, CEASE CHEATING PARTNER OR DIVORCE
To help you Get back lost lover­­, regardless whether lost for a for a very long time long period of time • expel Bad spell­­s from places, busin­­ess/company &client attra­­ctio­n• Get promo­­tion which have needed for a while at work or in your business. • • get rid of the evil spot that keeps on takin­­g your funds away • Fin­­d out why you are non improving in life & secure the way out • eradicate in famil­­y jealousy • Peo­­ple along with mental health problems • Stop your marri­­age or love affair from break­­ing apart • I destr­­oy then stop tokol­­oshe­/malicious spell­­s from your house, can send back the tokol­­oshe­/­evi­l spell­­s perma­­nent­l­y if demanded • Also heal barre­­nnes­s in women and also troubling menst­­ruat­i­on • Get you marry to the lover of your choic­­e • Gua­­rant­e­e you win the troub­­ling-[ court cases plus divor­­ce irrespective how what level •
100% Promise triumph in work plus enterprise Powerful love spell.
Revenge of the raven curse. *Break up spells. *Magic spells. *Protection spell. *Curse removal. *Remove negative energy. *Curse spells. *Spiritual cleansing. *Africa witch craft healers. *Hex removal. *Spiritual healing spell. *Wicca witch craft. *Good luck charm. *Break up spells. *Magic love spells *Sangoma traditional medicine. *Gay love spell. *Real magic spells. *The spell to defeat your rival. *Fertility spells. *Divorce spell. *Marriage spells. *Native healer. *Traditional healer. *Herbalist. *Fortune teller. *Madness coursed by witch craft.
Break Up & Come Back To Me Get your ex back, even if they are currently with another lover. They will break up and he or she will come back to you, to be in your loving arms, the way it should have been all along. Break them up and bring back your lost love with The Break Up and Come Back To Me Love Spell . Binding Love Spells Meant for more serious relationships like marriage, or the path to something very special and permanent. Once the binding love spell is cast, it is extremely difficult to reverse. It is highly recommended that you ensure you are choosing the right person for yourself before asking us to cast The Binding Love Spell . Stop Divorce Are you going through a divorce you just don’t want? Still feel strong love towards your husband or wife and they no longer feel the same way? If it’s not about the legal fee’s, division of personal property, the countless arguments, or nights on the couch. Stop a divorce with The Stop a Divorce Love Spell, PLEASE NOTE THAT MY SPELLS ARE BASED ON AFRICAN TRADITIONAL HEALING AND A BELIEF IN THE MYSTICAL. RESULTS VARY FROM INDIVIDUAL TO INDIVIDUAL. Have a serious problem that needs fixing?CALL TODAY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT CONTACT + 256783573282 EMAIL ::lubowamuzira@gmail.com
kaisy
New survivor

kaisyfifi@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2022 11:36 am

Kaisy,
Thank you for warning the whole world about your various scams.

kaisyfifi@gmail.com
IP: 41.75.188.155
Orig IP: 41.75.188.155 | Orig ISP: Tangerine-ug-as | City: n/a | Country: Uganda
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.