Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

harriet2hulbert@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barristeredwardaldred1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:32 am

Complement of the day Mr. , i hereby bring to your notice in regards to you mail (request) that you need a bank to bank shipment which will be easy for you, below is the account details which you will use in making the payment for the preparation of your documents for your final transaction with the Islamic Bank Of Great United Kingdom;

NAME; R M S
ACCOUNT NUMBER; 4616XXXX
IBAN-GB59NAIA0702464616XXXX
BIC-NAIAGB21
BANK ADDRESS-3 VICTORIA ST, MERTHYR TYDFIL CF47 8ER.
BANK NAME-NATIONWIDE BANK

After making the payment today then you forward to me the payment slip for prove, go and make the payment immediately.

Barrister Edward Aldred.

Thanks for your mail my darling, please make everything possible to see that the lawyer get those documents for us by next week please for our final transfer, i will be waiting to hear a good news soon and God help us thanks.

Complement of the day Mr. , i hereby request to know if you has receive the information of the account which i sent to you for the payment? update me to know thanks.

Barrister Edward.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristeredwardaldred1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:06 am

Complement to you Mr. , i hereby bring to your notice that i have been receiving money from your country United State and this is the normal information i gave to them and the money will be paid successfully. No one has request all you request before making payment NO, so i advice you to go to western union or money Gram money transfer service and make the payment with the first information i gave you, you can take the charges of the payment from the amount you are sending and forward it then send me the payment slip for the preparation of your documents.

Western Union is the easier way of sending money in only 10 minutes after sending i will receive it here with the payment slip, so do as i advice you for quick service thanks.

Barrister Edward.

Complement of the day Mr. , i hereby bring to your notice to request if you are not serious concerning your documents then you update me so that i can cancel your case file at my desk because i don't file cases that is not serious on my chamber, respond immediately thanks.

Barrister Edward.

Good morning my darling how are you today and how about your health condition? hoping that all is well with you over there in your country. Darling please i will like to know if you has send the documents fee to the lawyer? please i will like to hear from you soon thanks.

Barrister Aldred is also reported here:
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 63#p180963
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harriet3hulbert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:37 pm

Skype ID:
live:harriet3hulbert

Good evening darling, how are you today and how about your health which is the most important thing to me? hoping that all is good with you. Honey i has problem with my old mail and i can't open it anymore and thank God that i wrote out your email contact on my diary and that is where i now get your email again and contact you please tell me how the transaction is going if you has send the money to the lawyer?

Header:
Return-Path: <harriet3hulbert@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM5PR0602MB2947.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([10.175.43.137]) by
Thu, 15 Sep 2016
Subject: Good evening darling
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: harriet2hulbert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:10 pm

Good evening darling, how are you today and how about your health which is the most important thing to me? hoping that all is good with you. Honey i has problem with my old mail and i can't open it anymore and thank God that i wrote out your email contact on my diary and that is where i now get your email again and contact you please tell me how the transaction is going if you has send the money to the lawyer?

Harriet.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.