Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drpeterdewitti@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: drpeterdewitti@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Email:

Dear Friend and partner

I am thanking you from the bottom of my heart for your availability to respond to my mail.
I also thank God because he has answered my prayers for you to respond.

i realized that this is a very difficult decision which i have taken and moreover, i didn't know if you will respond .

i prayed fervently over a week now before contacting you since i search your email contact before contacting you. I therefore strongly believe that you will not disappoint me when you move ahead with this partnership

I'm about to entrust into your hands. Frankly speaking, I do not know you before but my spirit tells me that you will not betray this trust .

This is a great privilege to both of us as you know i still work with the FORTUNE FINANCE COMPANY....As soon the claim is don i will resign my job and invest my shear in my dreams business. am assuring you all legal document must be properly secured from the court of law.

All i need from you is trust, as you forward me you details to enable me introduce you officially to the company i shall draft a deed f trust agreement for you to sign

I awaiting your response

Dr Peter
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Email:

Dear Friend and partner xxx.

I am thanking you from the bottom of my heart for your availability to respond to my mail.
I also thank God because he has answered my prayers for you to respond.

I realized that this is a very difficult decision which i have taken and moreover, i didn't know if you will respond .

I prayed fervently over a week now before contacting you since i search your contact Email before contacting you. I therefore strongly believe that you will not disappoint me when you move ahead with this partnership.

I'm about to entrust into your hands. Frankly speaking, I do not know you before but my spirit tells me that you will not betray this trust.

This is a great privilege to both of us as you know i still work with the FORTUNE FINANCE COMPANY....As soon the claim is don i will resign my job and invest my shear in my dreams business. Am assuring you all legal document must be properly secured from the court of law.

All i need from you is trust, as you forward me you details to enable me introduce you officially to the company i shall draft a deed f trust agreement for you to sign hereafter contact the Finance company .
Friend below is the details to contact.

FORTUNE SECURITIES
Calle Velaésquez,
28006 Madrid - Spain
Tel Fax: +34 925 223 682
Email/ fortune.s@mail.com
Email/ Fortuneclerancedepartment@1email.eu
http: / /www. fortunetrust.com

xxx. kindly write them you are the next of kin to late Saba Masri .Moises who deposited 2.5 million dollar in their safe keeping vault for some year ago and you ready to claim it let the guard you with instruction how to go about the claim.

copy me mail you get from the and the once you are sending to them.

I awaiting your response

fortunetrust.com is a genuine site the scammer is impersonating. The real company has nothing to do with the scam.

Fake document received with the email:

certdep.png

+34925223682
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location Toledo
Original network provider* Telefónica De España, S.a.u.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fortune.s@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:20 am

Email:

FORTUNE SECURITIES
Calle Velaésquez,
28006 Madrid - Spain
Tel Fax: +34 925 223 682
http://www. fortunetrust.com

Attention xxx ,
We appreciate you so much for contacting Fortune Finance Security ,We are in the service to every one who came to us we are expert in financial matters.

late Mr Saba Masri .Moises is our client who deposit his inheritance funds in our vault some years Ago For Save Keeping we believed you and late Mr Saba Masri .Moises Relatives.

Hence we also letting you know we are a private Finance Security company we have our way of moving funds to any destination in the world

Thus before proceeding we want you to provide us your full details and means of Identification 1. Drivers license 2.or international passport ,3 Telephone ,home address,4 occupations.

There is no risk to this transaction as we will process all the required documents by law for a beneficiary claim your better understanding of this transaction. As we receive the form we file in your name we shall forward your file to a financial Lawyer who will solicit for all the legal paper such Change of name to the deposit/affidavit. E.t.c

As soon we have the form we inject your detail into our database for record purpose. Than we forward your file to a Financial Lawyer who will work the paper work on your behalf with the High Court here in Madrid Spain.
we await your prompt response.

Yours faithfullY
Ms BENITA GRACIA
For Fortune Finance.

Return-Path: <fortune.s@mail.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
Subject: WAYFORWARD

Originating IP: 74.208.4.200
Originating ISP: 1&1 Internet Inc
City: Wayne
Country of Origin: United States

Fake document received with the email:

form.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Fortuneclerancedepartment@1email.eu

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:25 am

Received the same message from their second email account:

Return-Path: <Fortuneclerancedepartment@1email.eu>
Received: from ks311851.kimsufi.com (1email.eu. [188.165.210.166])
From: "Fortune S.L" <Fortuneclerancedepartment@1email.eu>
Reply-To: "Fortune S.L" <Fortuneclerancedepartment@1email.eu>
X-Mailer: b1gMail/7.1.0
X-Sender-IP: 185.13.202.248

Originating IP: 185.13.202.248
Originating ISP: Procono S.a.
City: Valencia
Country of Origin: Spain
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dr.jamesbrand201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm

Email:

United Bank For Africa. (U.B.A).
Director Cash Processing Unit
Lagos Nigeria.

Greetings,

I have interest of investing in your country as well as to seek for your services in a private and confidential matter.

I am Dr. James Brand, the Director with UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of ($35,000,000.00) Million US Dollars owned by one of our foreign deceased customer, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 which resulting to his death and his family members.

You can see more information about Mr. Moises Saba Masri, unfortunate end accident on the website-link below.
http: / / www. ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth for the claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, Which the Board of Directors are planning to share this funds among them-self.

I write to seek your assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means of this fund for Investment.

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment.

At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 40% as your own share, 50% will be for me and 10% will be set-aside to repay back any expenses made by you in the process of the transaction.

Please read this message carefully before responding back to me, if you know that you cannot handle this transaction both financially and capability; please don’t border to respond back to me at the first place.

Let me know if you can handle it. Reply by email id: dr.jamesbrand201@gmail.com

Thanks.

Regards,
Dr. James Brand.

Return-Path: <elenamaria490@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dr.jamesbrand201@gmail.com
Subject: Your Urgent Attention Is Highly Needed Thanks!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dr.jamesbrand201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:44 pm

Email:

Lagos Nigeria.

Greetings,

I have interest of investing in your country as well as to seek for your services in a private and confidential matter.

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of ($35,000,000.00) Million US Dollars owned by one of our foreign deceased customer, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 which resulting to his death and his family members.

You can see more information about Mr. Moises Saba Masri, unfortunate end accident on the website-link below.
http:/ /www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth for the claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, Which the Board of Directors are planning to share this funds among them-self.

I write to seek your assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means of this fund for Investment.

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment.

At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 40% as your own share, 50% will be for me and 2% will be set-aside to repay back any expenses made by you in the process of the transaction.

Please read this message carefully before responding back to me, if you know that you cannot handle this transaction both financially and capability; please don’t border to respond back to me at the first place.

Thanks.

Regards,
Dr. James Brand.

Header:

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dr.jamesbrand201@gmail.com
From: "Dr. James Brand " <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 13:30:10

mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com is also reported in https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... f=6&t=3303.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dr.jamesbrand201@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:41 pm

Email:

Lagos Nigeria.

Greetings,

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of ($10,000,000.00) Million US Dollars owned by one of our foreign deceased customer, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 which resulting to his death and his family members.

http ://www. ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 48% as your own share, 50% will be for me and 2% will be set-aside to repay back any expenses made by you in the process of the transaction.

Thanks.

Regards,
Dr. James Brand
Telephone: +234-8038577254

+2348038577254
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drjamesbra11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Next of kin scam.

Email:

Lagos Nigeria.

Greetings,

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of ($10,000,000.00) Million US Dollars owned by one of our foreign deceased customer, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 which resulting to his death and his family members.

http: // www. ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 48% as your own share, 50% will be for me and 2% will be set-aside to repay back any expenses made by you in the process of the transaction.

Let me know if you can handle it. Reply by email id: drjamesbra11@gmail.com

Thanks.

Regards,
Dr. James Brand

Header:

Return-Path: <mr.mohdali595@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drjamesbra11@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 21:15:11
Message-ID: <CAErX09LCE_WD63DnNx=poGNtYOi2-A3Muxb9KoAoAfRpp29hBg@mail.gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:26 pm

Urgent Payment Notification
People
Mrs. Mary John <elenamaria490@gmail.com> Today at 21:12
Reply-To: mrsmaryjohn501@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
To The Attention Of.

Sir,

I wish to bring to your notice that PARIS Club in alliance with World Bank held series of meetings with African Heads of States at Addis Abbaba late December 2018 in order to offset the debts which African countries owed to Europeans, Americans, Asians and Australia citizens and the accord reached was that single paper should be issued to each certified contractor or beneficiary of any fund whose fund remains unpaid to enhance immediate and unconditional remittance of such funds to the beneficiary hence this contact to your-good-self as it was ascertained that your fund is among the unpaid funds basically for no concrete reasons which the African countries were blamed for inappropriate handling of the payment procedures which contradicted UN Charter 1141 Section 5b which empowers any contractor or beneficiary the right to claim his/her fund without prejudice.

Consequently, Your fund which is still on hold was among those to be paid out of the $2.5B loan which the PARIS Club gave to African Countries purposely to offset these debts and improve African economies. It might interest you to know also that the paper which authorizes due release of your fund is to be issued by the US Justice Department which was designated by the UN Charter 1142 Section 3a authentically for actualization of this accord. Therefore, for you to be paid, you need to contact the US Justice Department on an official Email to be given to you upon response for swift processing of the said fund in your name and due remittance of such also by the designated bank which name will be made known to you upon response also.

As you may know, this was in complete adherence to the demand of the World leaders that African countries pay their citizens any unpaid debt held in African banks or elsewhere therefore it behooves you to comply and be paid as we wish you all the best as you move towards ending your predicaments of not being paid for long by the African countries.

Regards,

Mrs. Mary John
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

albert.rivera895@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:41 pm

Email:

Attention:

I can rightly tell you that since 2008 the US The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network has warned all scammed victims in the US. Europe and Asia to contact the right office in West Africa to check if their name are on the list of United Nations compensation funds list. that should be the first thing you do, and not responding to several emails on daily basis all promising to deliver millions to you, you don't need no one to tell you these emails are fake and from impostors. these impostors impose even the FBI, CIA. Homeland, and every Bank. If you suffered scam or lost money to scammers, try and find out from the designated department in charge of Compensation fund files.

From 2008 till date hundreds of scammed victims has been receiving compensation funds while a lot of other have been loosing more money to scammers. The difference is dealing with the right persons which guarantees you nothing but the truth. If you continue to listen and attend all the emails you receive offering you millions, you will do that for a very long time and continue to loose your money. The pure truth is that you have a legitimately approved compensation funds but Its only you who they will release more information to. Contact the Director General Debt Management Ms. Patience Oniha, at (departmentmanagementd@gmail.com) all the truth about your money will be revealed, If you know the truth, no scammer will succeed lying or taking advantage of your desperation to receive your funds, you will never have any stress receiving compensation fund if you remember what compensation means.

Note: For every money you have sent out, The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network are taking records and monitoring information for possible financial crimes because that is the only way they combat domestic and international money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial.

Mohd Albert Rivera.
Monitoring & Financial Intelligence Dept.(finCEN)

Header:

Return-Path: <drsanusilamido12@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 00:31:00
Reply-To: Mohd Albert Rivera <mr.mohdali595@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1216877387.471367.1560385860976@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice
References: <1216877387.471367.1560385860976.ref@mail.yahoo.com>

Same message also received from:

Return-Path: <drsanusilamido12@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 09:43:10
Reply-To: Mohd Albert Rivera <albert.rivera895@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <99817796.1808085.1560764590963@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice
References: <99817796.1808085.1560764590963.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.