Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

afolabidele306@gmail.com Oladele Afolabi

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

afolabidele306@gmail.com Oladele Afolabi

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:32:29 +0100
Subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

FOREIGN DEBT SETTLEMENT
DEPARTMENT,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,
IN AFFILIATION WITH INTERNATIONAL MONETARY
FUND(IMF)TREASURY CONTROL OFFICE.
Our Ref: FGN/IDS/CBN/063/005/2016.

Dear Beneficiary/Contractor,

I am delegated to Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN)as the paying officer to release your overdue payment to you after the Final release order letter received from Ministry of Finance and Federal High Court to pay you with the Excess Crude Oil Fund.

According to the Investigation, It has come to my notice that your are the true/rightful beneficiary of the fund only that your payment was delayed as a result of your illegal dealings with the wrong people who impersonates Central Bank Of Nigeria,Diplomats,WU and other commercial banks to steal from you which has caused lots of damages and unnecessary waste of money to you.
However the Federal Government of Nigeria after the Conflict resolution bill passed by the Legislative arm of Government(SENATE)have decided to pay you through Digital River Visa Electron Atm Card to avoid the hopeless situation created in the past by the dubious bank officials,as we know the Digital River Visa Electron Card will be the best,easier,convenient and faster option for your payment.

Therefore I want you to read the below condition associated with the use of the Digital River Visa Electron Card and get back to me immediately.

Your total fund will be loaded in the Debit card and courier to you through a reliable courier service that has the immunity to deliver financial instruments safely,and this will be done as soon as you respond to this letter and direct the required fee for the delivery of the ATM CARD to your destination.

The Visa Electron Atm Card will allow you to receive money quickly, securely and conveniently in a way never before possible.Benefits of the Digital River Visa Electron Card include:

1- Use your Virtual Visa number to make online purchases wherever Visa is accepted.

2- Use your Visa Electron Card to make purchases at select Visa merchant terminals.

3- Send and receive funds instantly and easily to and from other ePassport account holders.

4- No need to have a bank account to receive money.

5- Very fast payment option, usually faster than a wire transfer.

6- Less expensive than a wire transfer in most cases.

7- Your money is securely deposited in a US Dollar account until you withdraw it.

8- Real time online access to your account balance and transaction history.

9- A personalized Visa Electron card with your embossed name.
10- Secure access to your money.

The bank fees associated with this payment option are outlined below:

1- One time Set-up and Delivery fee: $380 only.

2- Value Load fee: $7.00 (charged each time money is transfer to your card)

3- ATM Withdrawal fee: $2.00 per transaction (charged each time you withdraw money from an ATM machine)

4- Annual fee: $55.00 per card (automatically deducted from your card's account each year)

Any additional fees (such as for a replacement of a lost card) are completely outlined in the Terms and Conditions you will receive when you request the card.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need a bank account to use the card?
A: No - you do not need a bank account to use the card. All you need is a payment card and access to an ATM machine to receive your money.

Q: Do I need to submit any documentation to apply for a card ?
A: No......

Q: What currency will I receive my money in ?
A: You will receive your money in the currency that the ATM machine provides, which is generally the currency of the country
that the ATM machine is located in. When you make your withdrawal,the amount you withdraw will be converted into the ATM's currency at very competitive exchange rate.

Q: Will the ATM card work in my country ?
A: Yes - the ATM card will work in almost every country in the world.

Q: Can I use my card for credit card purchases ?
A: YES - Your Visa Electron Card can also be used for point-of-sale transactions at select Visa merchant terminals worldwide.

Q: Can I get a second card for my spouse,relative or friend ?
A: Only one card can be issued per individual.

Q: What happens if I do not withdraw my money right away ?

A: Nothing - you are not required to withdraw all or any of your money immediately. You can let your money remain in your account indefinitely. Your account balance will be securely held (in US Dollars) until you decide to withdraw it.

Q: What if I decide later that I no longer want to receive payments through the payment card ?

A: No problem - just change your payment option in your account and you can begin to receive payments through another option. You can keep your card so you can still access any remaining money in your account or if you decide to use the Visa Electron Card payment option again in the future.

Q: Will my Visa Electron Card expire ?

A: For security reasons, your Visa Electron Card will automatically expire on the date printed on the card. This date is 2 years from time the card is issued. Before your card expires,a new card will be sent to you with a new expiration date.

Q:How do I access my balance online, change my card's PIN or view my transaction history ?

A: You will be provided with a special URL in the documentation with your card where you can login to view your transactions,print your statements,and change your PIN.
I hope you have digested every explanation associated with the use of the ATM CARD, In that regard we are expecting your earlier payment response to enable us issue and deliver your ATM CARD with the PIN CODE to your house address without any further delay.

I await your prompt and urgent response to this subject matter to enable us serve you better.

Best regards,

Mr.Afolabi Oladele
Payment Officer.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

afolabidele306@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:32 pm

Dear Sir,

It is unfortunate that several attempts we made to transfer your funds into the receiving bank account provided to us by your lawyer last week failed due to the error in the account information supplied by your lawyer/local representative as the funds US$10,500,000.00 was returned back to our bank this morning from our Correspondent bank in USA.

Reason of failure: The Account name/Routing Number and address provided by your so called partners did not match with what we have in the payment record submitted to us from the Federal Ministry of Finance hence our correspondent bank declined after several attempts to credit the funds into the provided account details failed.

We have noticed some illegal attempts on your payment process and have warned you over and over to stop responding to all the emails you receive from scammers who impersonate banks,courier companies,customs and other Government offices to get your information but you neglected the advice.

These criminals pretends to work with CBN,Customs and other Government agencies to get information from you so that they can move your funds into unknown bank account abroad and share within themselves, but when this was dictated by our correspondent bank,it was blocked and the transfer was stopped and funds returned back to us.

This is simply the reason why you have not received your payment till date even after several efforts and payments you made to them to retrieve the funds. Please stop making mistakes.

Your payment does not require all the useless documents,fees and charges that are being demanded from you by those criminals that parade themselves as banks.

They are impersonating banks,Diplomats,Lawyers and other Government agencies to deceive you and extort money from you.
They will ask you to make payment after payment which is strictly against the bank rule of law.

You can never receive your fund by proxy or through the back doors, So stop patronizing touts who promise to bring cash to you through Diplomatic means or send atm card to your address as any further dealing with them after this notice is at your own risk.
Your funds are here in my bank and will be transferred to you as soon as you respond to this email and stop responding to those scammers.

However,you are required to reconfirm the below information carefully so that we can reprocess your payment and get your funds transferred to you without any further delay.

Your Full Name:
Home Address:
Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
Bank Details.
ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
Occupation/Age:

Please note that this information will be taken to court for Final Authorization. This is to legalize your claim and put your bank information in place and after which your fund will be transferred to your provided bank account immediately.

Kindly get back to me immediately,so that we can proceed and get your funds transferred to you without any further delay, because we have only a few weeks now to conclude this transaction per instruction from the Presidency Debt Management Office (DMO) as we must conclude this project before the audit.

Therefore you should take precautionary measures henceforth you have been notified and ensure you act immediately as advised herein to enable us to transfer your funds to you.

Thanks for your cooperation as we look forward to receiving your quick reply with the above information soon to enable us to proceed to court for Authorization and transfer your funds to your bank account without any further delay.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Afolabi Oladele
Account Supervisor.

Header:

Return-Path: <afolabidele306@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 23:27:58 -0800
Message-ID: <CABGk61omJ-+niiJSx63koE+crzvKcA+ph=FMjwT+0xB7q-ZNtA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please reply immediately.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

afolabidele306@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:22 pm

Dear

Thank you for the email,contents well noted.
Please note that the information you forwarded to me will be taken to the Ministry of Justice to obtain a payment Injunction in your favor and after that, we will proceed to the High Court to legalize your claim and put your bank information in place,then get your funds transferred to your designated bank account immediately.

Therefore, you are required to send an Injunction fee of $230 so that our legal luminary can proceed immediately to get your payment documents legalized so that we can completely credit your account without wasting any time.

Please note that this Injunction fee is the only money you will pay to receive your funds and nothing more than that.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Afolabi Oladele
Account Supervisor.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

afolabidele306@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:41 pm

Dear

Thank you for the email.
Send the injunction fee of $230 via WorldRemit Money Transfer with the receiver 's information below.

Name: S. A.
Address: IKOTUN, LAGOS NIGERIA.
Phone: +2348186402640.
Email: afolabidele306@gmail.com

Do email the payment reference number to me as soon as you send the fee.

Regards,

Afolabi Oladele
Account Supervisor.

Phone: +2348186402640
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

afolabidele306@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:55 pm

Dear

It is not about bank to bank wire transfer.I can email you his bank information,but the Legal Luminary advised that the fee must be sent to him via Worldremit or you proceed to any business shop around you to buy iTunes card worth of $230 and email it to him.This is the two payment options as he is a very busy person.I do not know the reason why you can not send via worldremit.
Please treat as advised so that we can get your funds transffered to you this week as we have no enough time to waste.

Regards,

Afolabi Oladele
Account Supervisor.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

afolabidele306@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:35 pm

Dear ,

This is to remind you that all payments approved by the Debt Management Office of the Ministry of Finance will be completed by the end of this month as we have paid over 6 beneficiaries remaining you and one other beneficiary from Madrid Spain.
Therefore you are advised to cooperate with the payment of $230 as earlier advised so as to enable us process your fund transfer statistics and get your funds transferred to you without any further delay.
Waiting to hear from you soon to enable us to serve you better.

Regards,

Afolabi Oladele
Account Supervisor.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.