Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goodluckmary@hotmail.com marilobouabre9@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

icbcplcmail@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:05 am

Kind Attention:

Dear Sir,

This is to confirm to you that your fund has been verified and approved for immediate transfer into your nominated bank account details.

Hereby attached is your Release Approval Notification Letter.

Your Fund Release Approval Notification Letter becomes valid after payment of the Foreign Exchange Controls Board endorsement fee of your transfer approval which is the sum of USD7,400 (seven thousand four hundred USD only).

This fee covers the Foreign Exchange Controls Board endorsement fee which must be paid in all huge fund transfers that originated from abroad. The payment of this fee validates the immediate approval to transfer your fund.

This fee cannot be deducted from your principal fund owing to the release approval instructions which is in principle with the banking laws of the country in execution of huge fund transfers that originated from outside the shores of the state in the same category as this.

Be advised that the release will be made same banking day the endorsement fee is confirmed.

You should contact our director Dr. Vong Kou through phone if you need any further clarification/s.
Meanwhile, please confirm receipt of this message.
Sincerely Yours'
Ms. Leiz Soem (secretary, foreign transfers department).
International Credit & Banking Corporation Plc,
No. 45 Street 709, Preah Phsar,
Phnom Penh Cambodia
Tel: +855 966 351 098/+855 1 181 9212
Fax: +855 1 182 0380
E-mail: icbcplcmail@gmail.com

Text from the attached PDF file.

Inter. Credit & Banking Corporation Cambodia Plc.,
Phnom Penh Cambodia
Tel: +855 966 351 098,+855 1 181 9212.Fax: +855 1 182 0380
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS DEPARTMENT
Date: 18th November 2019
Kind Attention:
Ref: ICBCPPKH/JZ79919…APP6019
Fund Release Approval Notification
Dear Sir,
After due verifications on your payment claims file # ICBCPPKH/JZ79919, we hereby inform you that our harmonization excise has been completed and that your fund has been approved for immediate transfer into your
following bank account details:
Bank name:
Address:
Account Number:
Account Name:
ABA Number:

Approved Amount: USD 8,600,000.00 (Eight Million Six Hundred Thousand USD Only)By this fund release approval, the mentioned fund has been approved for immediate release into your above-mentioned account details. The beneficiary, the approved amount and the detailed account information are NOT changeable without prior permission from ICBC logistics department.NB: This Fund Release Approval becomes valid after payment of the Foreign Exchange Controls Board endorsement fee of your transfer approval which is the sum of USD 7,400 (seven thousand four hundred USD only).
DR. VONG KOUELIZABETH H. YANKPA
Director – Inter. Transfers Department.
Payments & Settlements Department Director
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Inter. Credit & Banking Corp. Cambodia Plc, Building No. 45, Street 709, Preah Phsar Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel/Fax: +855 966351 098/+855 1 181 9212 , Fax: +855 1 182 0380, E-mail: icbcplcmail@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nelson.douglas27@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:55 pm

Ok try your best to see that you send the money to them.But how soon are you sending the money to them?

The ECOWAS called me telling me that you are just joking with them.That they gave you and account and you said that their account is not good and asking for another account.

What I will like you to do now is to send the $3,500 to me through the RIA money transfer on my name Nelson Dougas and on the name of my driver Bob Cletus in two batches of $1,750 each.My address is Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.

I am waiting for the RIA money transfer informations if you are not really joking as the ECOWAS said.

Best Regards,

Barrister Nelson Douglas Esq

Tel 00225 4380 6352
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

icbcplcmail@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:00 am

Kind Attention:

Dear Sir,

Follow up to your message received, find below our receiving bank account details where you should transfer the Foreign Exchange Controls Board endorsement fee of your transfer approval which is the sum of USD7,400 (seven thousand four hundred USD only) into.

Bank name: Acleda Bank Plc Cambodia
Bank address: 61, Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Account number: 3864007744XXXX
Account name: Sim S.
Swift code: ACLBKHPP
Address of beneficiary: Phnom Penh Cambodia

Purpose/Reference of transfer; You should indicate “Family Support”. This is for transfer classification purposes only. It is used to classify the type of transfer that we are handling.

You should please email us a scanned copy of the transfer slip’.

Like we stated in our earlier email, your fund transfer will be made same banking day the endorsement fee is confirmed.

You should contact our director Dr. Vong Kou through phone if you need any further clarification/s.Meanwhile, please confirm receipt of this message.Sincerely Yours'
Phnom Penh Cambodia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

icbcplcmail@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:24 am

Kind Attention:

Dear Sir,

This is to confirm the receipt of your message.

OK, we are waiting for your further update on this matter.

You should email us a scanned copy of the transfer slip for reference purposes.

You should contact our director Dr. Vong Kou through phone if you need any further clarification/s.

Meanwhile, please confirm receipt of this message.Sincerely Yours'

- Hide quoted text -
Phnom Penh Cambodia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nelson.douglas27@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:56 am

Stop any communication with me henceforth.How come the bank account the Ecowas gave to you is a wrong account?Why is that you can not send the money as I directed through the RIA or WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM.

You see that you are joking but nonetheless there is no problem as we call it a goodbye from here.

Take care and goodbye.

Douglas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ecowasmonitoringcommitteeabj@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:57 am

We have earlier than now told you to stop writing to us.Our bank is
good and you did not go to anybank for any transfer talkless of the
bank telling you that our account is not good ok.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

blessing_aka@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:23 am

Dear Sir,

Please I am Miss Blessing Aka and it is my late father's lawyer Barrister Nelson Douglas that contacted you to help me in this transaction.It is because I am a handicap.I am deaf and dumb.

Please try all you can to work with the lawyer for a quick transfer of the fund after which I will come with the lawyer to your country to meet you before the investment of the fund.

I am aware of the problem you are having with the lawyer regarding to payment of documents.But I have sold all my jewerries and gold wrist watch and raised the sum of $2,850

I will like you to raise and send this remaining $700 to me tomorrow morning so that I will add it to the $2,850 with me and give the money to the lawyer.

People made me to know that investments in your country are very good and profitable so I will like to invest this fund in your country and under your care and advise.

Please for the sake of God and humanity try all you can to see that you send this $700 to me tomorrow through western union or money gram with the name and address as below.

Mrs Grace Samuel
No 16 Majesty Road Abobo
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Attached here is my picture so that you will see the person that you are dealing with.May the almighty God bless you and your entire family as you help me an orphan and a handicap.The lawyer has already told me that you are just joking with the transaction but I never believe so now is an hour of truth.

I am waiting for your message

Truly yours,

Miss Blessing

Header;
Return-Path: <blessing_aka@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019
Subject: BARRISTER NELSON DOUGLAS

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

blessing_aka@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:12 am

So you are no longer interested in the transaction?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

blessing_aka@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:57 am

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your message.The fund belongs to me but he is giving me a legal guidance.The lawyer said he told you to stop contacting as he see that you are taking everything as a joke and for you to show him that you are not joking is to comply with him.

Even the lawyer told me that you told the Ecowas that you went to bank for a transfer to their account but your bank told you that their account is not good why?

This transaction is never a do or die issue so if you are not interested then you forget about the transaction than the way I was told you are acting.

I do not know if you are still interested in the transaction so what you have to do now is to send to me the sum of $700 so that I will go to the Ecowas and settle things with them today.

Please for the sake of God and humanity try all you can to see that you send this $700 to me today through western union or money gram with the name and address as below.

Mrs Grace Samuel
No 16 Majesty Road Abobo
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

But whereby you know that you are not interested in the transaction then do not send any money.

I am waiting for your message telling me that you are still interested or you are stopping from here.

Truly yours,

Miss Blessing

Can you see in your message you addressed me as Miss Grace instead of Miss Blessing.Grace is not my name but the name of the woman I want you to send the money to me through her as I lost my identity card.

These are one of things if the lawyer see it then he will say that you are joker.You addressing me as Grace instead of Blessing looks somehow.

Please I do not to worry you just one word and I will forget contacting you or disturbing you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

blessing_aka@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:22 pm

Dear Beloved One,

How are you doing?Hope you are doing fine.It is unfortunate you fail to help me in the transaction and for that I quickly contacted an Indian nationale who helped me in the transfer of the fund.

I am now in India for continuation of my education and investment of the fund but there is a token of love which I left for you in Cote D'Ivoire before leaving to india.I did it to show that it is not good to be a doubting Thomas in everything thing.
You have to contact my pastor who will arrange to send to you the sum of $450,000 which before I left is in a cashier cheque. I only did this to show you that all my supplications are true.

Here is the contact of the pastor
Pastor Coulibally Jean Marie
Tel 00225 67166756
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
Email, couliballyjean@gmail.com

Do get back to me after reception of the cheque. Attached here is the identity of Mr.Charles who helped me without doubting.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Sincerely Yours,

Miss Blessing Aka

Phone:
+22567166756
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Comium Ivory Coast Inc (KoZ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.