Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eva10k@yahoo.com Hamilamoha2014@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

eva10k@yahoo.com Hamilamoha2014@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 5:27 pm

Return-Path: <eva10k@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 22:43:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mrs.Aisha Al Gaddaffi," <Hamilamoha2014@outlook.com>
Subject: Assalamualaikum, I am Aisha Al Gaddafi,

Alssalamulakum, I am Aisha Al Gaddafi, Daughter of Former President of Libya. We need your URGENT assistance to receive our $39.000.000.USD before Libya government will notice and claim it, this money is belonging to my mother not my late father. We are now hidden in a border town of Mali, and Ghana, please keep this as top secret for us because all my entire family are on wanted list of new Libyan government. If you are interested we will give you 30% of the total amount of $39.000.000.USD and we will donate 20% to charity organization while remaining %50 is what you will help us to invest in your country in your name under your care’ because we will not be able to use our name to invest the money because of the Libyan government who is hunting for us and any of our investment. Please reply and forward your detail so that we will send it to our financial consultant for immediate action.
Do not west time.
Aisha Ghaddafi.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.