Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aishaabudul19@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aishaabudul19@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 07, 2016 12:37 am

FROM, RAMATU AISHA ABDUL SYRIA URGENT RESPOND
People
aisha abudul <aishaabudul19@gmail.com> Today at 0:32
To
BCC
Message body
Asalamalaku ,,
Good day ,my name is (ramatu Abdul jafaro) Syria by nationality 37 years of age , i am Muslim, Islamic, by religion, i live in Aleppo Pennsylvania Syria,i am contacting you due to the war crisis going on here in north part of Syria i lost my father and husband in the war,now urgent information just pass to us to day now,now,now,that they are coming to (BOMB BLAST) this place now,now,so will are making arrangement to relocate to order country i have three consignment boxes in (Islamic Spain security company western part) content (FUNDS/GOLD) belonging to my late father i want you to help me receive them in your country by the (UNITED NATION PEACE KEEPING DELIVERY AGENT) as soon as the consignment boxes get to you i will be coming over to meet you there , my email; is (ramatu_momoh@yahoo.com) thank MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU

ramatu abudul jafaro
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.