Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hannah Winterbourne

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sgttheresahaver1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:59 pm

Dear Friend

Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly,I want to assure you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future.

Meanwhile, every arrangement to ensure safe delivery of the cash box to you in your place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose the entire deal to the company for security reasons.

I really wish to be your partner and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when I retire from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free. If only you will follow my instructions, things will go smoothly. Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staff of the delivery company (United state of America Poster Service Global), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials. For us to finalize every arrangement, kindly send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

This is your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your residence address :..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Your Country of Origin............
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................
Nearest airport.............

Once you receive the money I will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
SGT Theresa Haver.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:13 pm

Dearest one,

Thanks for your details,We can now proceed,i have submitted your details to the delivery company and I believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date.

Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials and it will be delivered to you by your address as I have already handed over the box to them through their accredited agent here in Syria.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 1 or 2 days after departure, so i want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification.

Below is their contact details;

Company name: United state of America Poster Service Global
Address: 2483 Springland Dr, Sparks, NV 89434, USA
Phone Number.+15022427709
Email Address: unitedstateofamericaposterservice@post.com
Operation manager: Donald Smith.

Though i have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well either through email, the secret code number of the box consignment is 7XFS73X please take note because the deliver officer will ask for the security code number of the package to confirmed you as the rightful person, please you should not disclose this Consignment code that i gave to you is the secret code to open the briefcase when ever they deliver it to you, is only you and me knows it as password please do keep it to yourself .

Like I said before, I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once you receive the money, while the rest of the balance shall be for my investment capital in your country.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you.

Have a nice and better day ahead.

Love and care from,
SGT Theresa Haver.

Phone Number. +15022427709
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Louisville, KY
Original network provider* Peerless Network Of Kentucky, Llc - Ky
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitedstateofamericaposterservice@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:23 pm

United state of America Poster Service Global
2483 Springland Dr, Sparks, NV 89434, USA
Telephone..........+15022427709
Manager _director
Dornald Smith
12/12/2021

Attention;

Be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto. Note that your parcel will be dispatched today (12/12/2021) and will arrive at your country Airport the following day (12/13/2021) if you send the custom fee from now to Monday (12/13/2021) and it is very compulsory.

Note: You are going to pay a custom clearance fee ($1450.00) Amount in word (One Thousand Four Hundred And Fifty US dollar) The fee is to clear the consignment box from the custom checking point inside your country Airport and for the safe delivery to your doorstep.

Note; You have from now until Monday morning (12/13/2021) to comply with us by sending the custom clearance fee ($1450.00). Once our Agent departs today and arrives the next day, he will pay the custom fee inside your country Airport to enable him to deliver the consignment box to your home, hope you understand?.

Note: Make sure you send the custom clearance fee ($1450.00) from now to Monday morning (12/13/2021), so that our agent will receive and pay the custom to have the full right to deliver the consignment box to your home address without delay.

Note: Without you sending the money from now to Monday the consignment box can not be delivered to your home, but once you send the money from now to Monday the box will be delivered to your home the same day.

Note: We are waiting for your urgent response to enable us send you bank account where you can send the custom clearance fee ($1450.00)

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact us on our Email for more directives/clarifications.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

We are waiting for your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Dornald Smith.

Thank you.
The United state of America Poster Service Global.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The United state of America Poster Service Global does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. The United state of America Poster Service Global may monitor emails for business and operational purposes. By replying to this message you give your consent to our monitoring of your email communications with us.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by United state of America Poster Service Global.

Header:

Return-Path: <unitedstateofamericaposterservice@post.com>
Received: from [154.125.115.35] ([154.125.115.35]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-068284bb-0ea0-4bd8-8db7-4be194d33b44-1639331794842@3c-app-mailcom-lxa05>
From: United State Of America Poster Service Global <unitedstateofamericaposterservice@post.com>
Subject: United state of America Poster Service Global
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 18:56:34 +0100

Orig IP: 154.125.115.35 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: n/a | Country: Senegal

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:59 pm

United state of America Poster Service Global
2483 Springland Dr, Sparks, NV 89434, USA
Telephone..........+15022427709
Manager _director
Dornald Smith
12/13/2021

Attention;
Your mail has been read.
Use this bank account to send the clearance fee ($1450.00) as follow:

Bank name: CHASE BANK
Name: G. C. O.
Account no: 68977XXXX
Routing# 061092387
Swift code# CHASUS33
Bank address# 2861 N DECATUR RD DECATUR, GA 30033

Note: Attach the payment receipt once you sent the money today.

Note: We are waiting for your urgent response with the payment slip/receipt to enable us to deliver the consignment box to your home.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Dornald Smith.

Thank you.
The United state of America Poster Service Global.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The United state of America Poster Service Global does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. The United state of America Poster Service Global may monitor emails for business and operational purposes. By replying to this message you give your consent to our monitoring of your email communications with us.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by United state of America Poster Service Global.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:57 am

Attention;

Your mail has been read.
Once you send the money attach the payment slip/receipt for confirmation.

We are waiting for your urgent reply with the payment slip/receipt to facilitate your parcel to your doorstep.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Dornald Smith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:01 am

Dear sorry for late reply is because i succeeded attack from the terrorist but we later encountered them banck and for security reason i do not come on line since yesterday.

Dear how are you going with the company, have you heard from them? Please keep checking your email every minute because they will contact you when they are ready for the delivery of the parcel, please keep it secret for only you because I did not disclose the content of the parcel to the company, so you must be careful for security reasons.

I hope to hear from you soon in all you are going with the company and I can not wait to hear from you, please if you don't hear from you fast you know that i am busy, just keep contact with the company for the safe delivery to your doorstep. with God all things are possible.

Yours faithfully,
Sgt. Theresa Haver.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:10 pm

Attention;

Your excuse is unacceptable but we are going to provide another bank account per you requested.

Acc name ...Y. A. A. G.
Acc number .....3614905XXXX
Acc routing number.....031176110
Swift code....HIBKUS44
Bank name... Capital One bank
Bank address... 21210 Kuykendahl Road, Spring Texas 77379.

We are waiting to hear from you with the payment receipt once you send the money for safe delivery to your doorstep.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Dornald Smith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:12 pm

Dear why not giving me update in all you are going with the company, i wrote to the company right now to know how thing is going, they replied me back that you requested for bank account since 2 days which they sent to you but you came back and complain that the account have problem that they should send another account to you which the did already.

Dear, why did the bank give you a local bank account to send the money and you are still complaining, local bank accounts can take a minute to remit, I don't understand what is going on. Dear, the company will travel back with the parcel if you do not send the money as soon.

I hope to hear from you with good news that you have sent the money and received the parcel, so that I will resign and come back to meet with you and start a new life, with God all things are possible.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:23 pm

Attention;

Our office did not call you liar, we said that your excuse is not acceptable by sending two difference bank account.
now we have send your another account you requested.
When are you going to send the money because we are going to be out soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Dornald Smith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:24 pm

Merry Christmas, dear i am very busy in mission, hope you are fine by the grace of God, as for me we are facing terrorist attack over here every day by day, that is why i want to come over to your country as soon as possible your receive the parcel from the company.

Dear how are you going with the company, no update from you since all these days, kindly update me if you have received the parcel from the company, please keep me updated, i hope to hear from you as soon as possible in all you are going with the company.

Yours faithfully,
Sgt. Theresa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.