Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

grace_ebony@yahoo.cn grace_ebony@rediffmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 28, 2012 12:39 am

IP address [?]: 41.189.48.204
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
IP address latitude: 5.3097
IP address longitude: -4.0127
ISP of this IP [?]: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

Return-Path: <grace_ebony@rediffmail.com>
Received: from [41.189.48.204] by web193002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Sun, 27 May 2012 22:17:32 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: shivankansh
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 22:17:32 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: grace_ebony@yahoo.cn
Subject: Message From Mrs Grace Ebony,

Message From Mrs Grace Ebony,

My greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am Mrs. Grace Ebony from South Africa.I am married to Archdeacon.Johnson . whom untill his death served as archdeacon in the St.Micheal'sarchdea conry in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died .We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $6.5,000 000 in one of the Bank for safe keeping. Presently,my Doctor confirmed to me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem.Haven known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages,helping the widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that“Blessed is the hand that giveth”. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don’t want my husband’s efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that“the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace”.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Bank. I want you to always pray for me because of my ill health.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.

Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
Yours in Christ,

Mrs Grace Ebony,
Last edited by SlapHappy on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: merge topic.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Scam emails - SlapHappy Part 5

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

IP address [?]: 41.207.19.182 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Organization: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Host of this IP: [?]: Adsl-41.207.19.182.aviso.ci

Received: from [41.207.19.182] by web193006.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Tue, 29 May 2012 18:26:41 SGT
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:26:41 +0800 (SGT)

{Same text as OP.}
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Host of this IP: [?]: Adsl-41.202.95.193.aviso.ci

Received: from [41.202.95.193] by web193006.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Fri, 01 Jun 2012 01:38:12 SGT
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 01:38:12 +0800 (SGT)

{Same email text as OP}
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ebony_grace@yahoo.cn grace_ebony@rediffmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 am

IP address [?]: 41.189.42.136 [Whois] [Reverse IP]

Received: from [41.189.42.136] by web171401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Wed, 30 May 2012 11:01:36 BST
X-RocketYMMF: info_gtsdf7
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:01:36 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: ebony_grace@yahoo.cn

{Same email text as OP. new email address.}
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ebony_grace@yahoo.cn grace_ebony@rediffmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:10 pm

IP address [?]: 41.207.19.1
Host of this IP: [?]: Adsl-41.207.19.1.aviso.c

Received: from [41.207.19.1] by web171401.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:25:51 BST
X-RocketYMMF: info_gtsdf7
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 17:25:51 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: ebony_grace@yahoo.cn

Same email text as OP.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ebonygrace@yahoo.cn grace_ebony@rediffmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 am

IP address [?]: 41.189.43.104

Received: from [41.189.43.104] by web193001.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 03:13:49 SGT
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 03:13:49 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: ebonygrace@yahoo.cn

Same email text as OP. New email address.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ebonygrace@yahoo.cn grace_ebony@rediffmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:31 am

IP address [?]: 41.202.69.216
Host of this IP: [?]: Adsl-41.202.69.216.aviso.ci

Received: from [41.202.69.216] by web193003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 20:20:44 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: ebonygrace@yahoo.cn

Same email text.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

sisheleneforchrist@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:22 pm

On net log,

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
Dearest Beloved in Christ, I am Mrs. Grace Helene Ebony Johnson from Liberia; I am married to Late Rev. Kingsley Ebony Johnson from Liberia. We were married for 15 years without a child due my fibroid problem. Since my husband death I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer also suffering stroke that I can’t move around. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for next 2 months due to the cancer problem have gotten to a very bad stage. When my late husband was alive he made a deposit of $1.980.000.00 USD (One Million Nine Hundred and Eighty Thousand United States Dollars). Knowing my condition I have decided to donate this money for charity purposes. I want to transfer this money to you. I want you to use 80% of this money to visit orphanage homes, poor sick ones in the hospital, help woman with cancer, then take the remaining amount to take care of your home. I took this decision because I have no child, my relatives are selfish and wicked, because of my present condition they abandoned me, and they thought nothing good will ever comes out from me again. Beloved Reply me through my email (sisheleneforchrist@hotmail.com)for me to give you other details. Yours Sister. Mrs. Grace Helene Ebony Johnson.

Profile elements:

mrsgraceforchrist - no picture
MRS GRACE HELENE EBONY JOHNSON
64 years old - male - Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sisheleneforchrist@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 am

Email:

My Dearest Beloved in Christ,
I greet and thank you for your response to my message. I believe that this is a divine order and stewardship, as I have all my life, always learnt, to walk by Faith and Not by Sight. I will always follow my heart, and will always DO GOOD. It is true that you do not know me, but as a Christian and believer we have learnt to accept all things positively and in good faith, as all that is good, comet from above and from the lord. As a joint heir we must hold hands together, and touch the lives of those in need and the poor. I understood that you are ready to achieve this service, as I told you, I am seriously weakened by my sickness but I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going if I die. I give glory to God who has sustained and kept me till this day and would please want you to do this very fast to conclude the transfer before death comes my way, because it has been my intentions to be alive to witness that that you receive the money before the Good LORD comes to take me. Loving Sister Maria, I am childless but I grieve not for myself, but rather, for those unfortunate underprivileged children out there, in the street, the widows and orphans, they are the ones; I want to touch through you, as you will be the executor and trustee of this fund. MAY GOD GUIDE AND CONTINUE TO DIRECT YOU. All that I can ever ask of you Beloved in Christ is to HOLD ON TO MY DREAM so that blessing will be ours human while glory goes to the lord our creator. I want you to use 80% of this money as I have instructed, visit the orphanage homes, help the poor sick ones in the hospital, help woman with cancer problems as I want this to be the last good thing I did on this earth before death, then you take the remaining amount to take care of your good and God given home because every worker deserves his wages. As I told you I took this decision because I have no child, my relatives are selfish, because of my present condition they abandoned me they thought that nothing Good will come out from me again. Please send me your Full name, address and pictures. Remain Blessed. Yours Loving sister in Christ,
Mrs. Grace Helene Ebony Johnson.
I shall pass this way but once. Therefore, any good that I can do or any kindness that I can show let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way.

Header:

Received: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 14:47:11 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.67.50]
From: "MRS. HELENE GRACE EBONY" <sisheleneforchrist@hotmail.com>
Subject: REMAIN BLESSED IN THE LORD

Originating IP: 41.203.67.50
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

grace_ebony@rediffmail.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Fri May 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Header info:
Received: from [177.44.136.46] by web172402.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 16 May 2013 12:52:01 BST
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 12:52:01 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: grace2013ebony@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 177.44.136.46
Originating ISP: Intersoft Internet E Software Ltda
City: Caetité
Country of Origin: Brazi

Inbox
x

Grace Ebony grace_ebony@rediffmail.com via yahoo.fr
12:52 PM (23 hours ago)

to undisclosed recipients

My greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am Mrs. Grace Ebony from South Africa.I am married to Archdeacon.Johnson . whom untill his death served as archdeacon in the St.Micheal'sarchdea conry in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died .We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $6.5,000 000 in one of the Bank for safe keeping. Presently,my Doctor confirmed to me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem.Haven known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages,helping the widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that“Blessed is the hand that giveth”. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don’t want my husband’s efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that“the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace”.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the Bank. I want you to always pray for me because of my ill health.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.

Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
Yours in Christ,

Mrs Grace Ebony,

Other email: grace2013ebony@yahoo.com
Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.