Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

frank_ecobank_ird@yahoo.com

Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:30 pm

ATTN: THE MANAGING DIRECTOR / PRESIDENT
People
SENATOR FAROUK LAWAL <frank_ecobank_ird@yahoo.com> Today at 3:08 AM
To
Message body
Attention: Please,
My name is Senator Farouk Lawal, and I am contacting you to know if you can do a deal with me.
I and some executive members in the Petroleum Ministry inflated a contract to the sum of US$32,000,000.00 (Thirty-Two Million United States Dollars) for our personal use and we want to transfer the above mentioned to your account for safe investment under your care. I shall provide the necessary documents requied for the smooth transfer of the funds to your account.
I know this is not the appropriate means to contact you for a business like this but I have no choice due to our desperation to move the funds out from the system before it is discovered.
If you are interested, kindly get back to me with your full contact details through my email as stated under for more information.
Senator Farouk Lawal.
Tel: +2348104068655
Tel +2348088952134
Email: m4407872282497@yahoo.co.uk
Post a reply