Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

salomeylakpo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

salomeylakpo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:55 pm

YOUR ATM CARD IS ALREADY ACTIVATE FOR YOUR WITHDRAWAL.
People
SY LO <salomeylakpo@gmail.com> Today at 6:54 PM
To
Message body
ATTENTION: Beneficiary,

Meanwhile, This is a true compensation Approved from the UNITED NATION to compensate you due to maybe you have been scam before and again you may be victim of scam by wrong people who paraded them selves on what they are not, so because of this, the United Nation approved the Barclay's Bank Ghana where your fund originated to process ATM MASTER CARD with valid cash of USD$1,000.000.00 million in your favor in order to compensate you so that if you have been scammed before this is a compensation and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM MASTER CARD as you will be allowed in making withdrawals minimum of USD$20,000 (Twenty Thousand usd) per a day or every 24 hrs from any ATM MACHINE around you. Your ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered to your address through courier delivery services within 2 days.

please note that we are only using FEDEX COURIER COMPANY,as it is the only company that we signed a contract with, so we can actually monitor the delivery, so many complaints are rising up every day, concerning the inability of the young courier companies unable to make deliveries, we have also learn that the dhl company asks for security fees, IMF fees, FBI fees.

my dear there is no such thing as that, the only payment that the courier companies anywhere in the world asks of is just the delivery fee and the security fee, which is very understandable, please you have to be very careful in your dealings as there is no such thing as IMF fee. or documents, the united nations has warned all the security agencies to desist from an illegal act, as this fund is been sent to you due to the rate of poverty,and as such no one has the power to stop your delivery, for you to be safe, we will assign a special task force team to follow up your delivery with the delivery man so as to be sure that nothing happen to your parcel.

YOUR ATM CARD IS ALREADY ACTIVATE FOR YOUR WITHDRAWAL.

BELOW ARE YOUR ATM CARD DATA :
AMOUNT CREDIT : USD$1.000.000.00 MILLION
YOUR ATM CARD ACCOUNT # : 4033052100311896
CARD LIMIT PER A DAY : USD$20,000
EXPIRING DATE : 12/08/2020
PIN CODE # : 7501

You are required to send your full details such as :
Your full name
Your full contact Address
Your Telephone/mobile number.

ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL SEND DOWN TO THE COURIER COMPANY IS JUST THE DELIVERY AND SECURITY FEE WHICH IS JUST $125 NO ONE DARES TO ASK FOR ANY MORE FEES. IF ANYONE DOES, REPORT TO US IMMEDIATELY. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS DELIVERY, YOU WILL BE SURPRISED ON HOW EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT ACCORDINGLY, DON'T HAVE DOUBT AT ALL OK. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE TRUST ME,

YOU ARE TO SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO THIS AGENT NAME VIA WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM OR RIA TRANSFER.

RECEIVER NAME.......SALOMEY LAKPO
COUNTRY...,,,REPUBLIC OF GHANA
AMOUNT.....$125
TEXT QUESTION... Who Trust
TEXT ANSWER.. God
MTCN OR REFERENCE NO....

Once you send these above information your ATM MASTER CARD will be processed and delivered to your Address and you can as well move down to any nearest ATM PAYING MACHINE and start your daily withdrawal. if you will be finding it difficult to make use of the card,the man that will be assigned to you will assist you OK. I am waiting to hear from you and your advice forward your details
Congratulations!!

Regards

KOSOCO ALAT
Director Swift Card Payment Center
Director of Operations
Barclay's Bank Ghana
E-mail: atmcard@mail2ghana.com
call with this Number +233236276064

Phone:
+233236276064
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

salomeymuch@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:37 pm

SCAMMED VICTIM/$1MILLION USD BENEFICIARY.REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 08884
People
S M <salomeymuch@outlook.com> Today at 19:30
Message body
SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK/UNITED NATIONS
COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DIRECTIVE

Hello Beneficiary,

This is to acquaint you on the outcome of our 1 day meeting with U.N International Financial Investigation Unit and the Association of Better Business Bureau to compensate scam victims upon due verification, we have jointly approved US$1 Million (One Million United States Dollars) for every confirmed victim.

Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victim to receive this compensation.

However, adequate arrangement has been put in place to upload the approved payment compensation into a ATM Credit Card that can be accessible at any inter-switch cash machine anywhere in the world.

Finally; for the purpose of proper verification of your claims, it is imperative that you furnish us with the following of your details necessary to process release/remittance of your payment:

Your Full Name(s):
Your Direct Telephone Number:
Contact Address (FOR ATM DELIVERY)
Photocopy of any I.D you may have:

You are expected to forward the above information to the Authorized Payment Center in Ghana below:

MANAGING DIRECTOR SWIFT CARD
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
GROUP STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GHANA LIMITED
Dr Charles Akwei
Email:(stch.atmdeptgh@yahoo.com)
TEL PHONE: +233206226091

You are advised to contact the above bank with your information to enable your fund processed and released to you within the stipulated time frame.

Phone:
+233206226091
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

nancylkpo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:33 pm

People
NANCY LAKPO <nancylkpo@gmail.com> Today at 13:03
BCC
Message body

Hello Beneficiary,

This is to acquaint you on the outcome of our 1 day meeting with U.N International Financial Investigation Unit and the Association of Better Business Bureau to compensate scam victims upon due verification, we have jointly approved US$1 Million (One Million United States Dollars) for every confirmed victim.

Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victim to receive this compensation.

However, adequate arrangement has been put in place to upload the approved payment compensation into a ATM Credit Card that can be accessible at any inter-switch cash machine anywhere in the world.

Finally; for the purpose of proper verification of your claims, it is imperative that you furnish us with the following of your details necessary to process release/remittance of your payment:

Your Full Name(s):

You are expected to forward the above information to the Authorized Payment Center in Ghana below:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Dr Charles Akwei
Email: atmdept.stchgh@yahoo.com

You are advised to contact the above bank with your information to enable your fund processed and released to you within the stipulated time frame.
Wayne

jeansbaes@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:25 pm

People
JEANS BAES <jeansbaes@hotmail.com> Today at 15:02
Message body

Hello Beneficiary,

Your Full Name(s):

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Dr Charles Akwei
Email:

Wayne

Re: salomeylakpo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:17 am

GENERAL MANAGER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ACCRA GHANA.
People
SY LO <salomeylakpo@gmail.com> Today at 13:25
BCC
Message body
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,
ANKPA ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS ACCRA GHANA.
WEB SITE: http:/ /WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM

Dear Western Union Customer Olivier D. Barrelet,

We wish to draw your attention once more to your outstanding payment of ($500,000.00 USD) that is presently lying with our Bank here, it is very unfortunate that you fail to realize the best solution of tackling your outstanding payment matters like I have advised you.

Be informed that all matters relating to the said transfer has being fully regularized and final approval has being issued out in your favor and we have therefore commence the first installment payment of $5000 You are expected to send IMF sign and stamp Fee of $250 USD using the below information:.

I hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your first payment of $5000.00 is available for pick up by receiver (YOU); Your First payment is ON-HOLD.

Because you have to pay the IMF sign and stamp fee of $250 USD . Only charge in receiving this payment is the IMF sign and stamp fee chargers which is $250 USD .

Below are the first installment payment Tracking details.

Track your first payment online now using the MTCN, Senders First Name & Last Name as directed below:

Here is the information to pick up your first payment track it now and go and pick up your first payment of $5000.00.
https:/ /www.westernunion.com/global-service/tracktransfersuccess:

MTCN: 094-164-0358
Text Question: A
Text Answer: B
Sender's First Name: Sandra
Sender's Last Name: Podmore
AMOUNT 5000$

HOWEVER, NOTE THAT IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO SEND THE $250 USD USD RIGHT NOW THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT SAME DAY WITH OUT DELAY.

EACH PAYMENT HERE IN OUR OFFICE HAS JUST ONE WEEK, SEVEN DAYS AS EXPIRATION DATE. (7days) SO HASTEN UP AND SEND THE FEE AND RECEIVE YOUR DAILY $5,000.00 USD AS THAT IS THE PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTION FROM FINANCE MINISTRY

You will send the fee through Western Union Money Transfer with this information below.

Receiver Name -------------BEVELYN LAKPO
Country---------- Accra Ghana
Test Question----HOW LONG?
Test Answer------TODAY
Amount----------$250 USD.

YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD TO SEND US THAT REQUIRED ($250 USD) AND BE REST ASSURED THAT WITHIN 12 HOURS YOUR MONEY WILL BE CONFIRM TO YOUR ADDRESS AND YOU WILL CASH IT FROM ANY OF OUR CORRESPONDENT WESTERN-UNION BRANCH THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY BE REST ASSURE OF THIS WESTERN-UNION OFFICE INTEGRITY AND PERSONAL INTEGRITY.

WE AWAITS URGENT RESPOND NEEDED FROM YOU TO US VIA OUR DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS: EMAIL:
wumt.headquater@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from you soonest and your call will be of great importance to you at this point in time .

TRULY YOURS,
PROFESSOR KOSOCO ALAT,
GENERAL MANAGER WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ACCRA GHANA.
PHONE: +233505312973

Phone:
+233505312973
Wayne

regphoxis@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:37 pm

Re: SCAMMED VICTIM/$1MILLION USD BENEFICIARY.REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 08884
People
S L <regphoxis@gmail.com> Today at 7:29
BCC
Message body
COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DIRECTIVE.

Hello Beneficiary,

Your Full Name(s):

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Dr Freeborn Agyeman
Email:
TEL PHONE: 233506174079

Phone:
+233506174079
Wayne

Re: salomeylakpo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 22, 2019 7:06 pm

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD DEED & EFFORT YOU MADE FOR ME.
People
SY LO <salomeylakpo@gmail.com> 10 May at 2:22 PM
BCC
Message body
Hello Beloved. How are you,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Switzerland.

Presently I am in Switzerland now for investment projects with My New Partner who Help me in Transferring the Funds.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring of my Late Father's money, despite that it failed us some how due to your inability to raise money to help me or maybe you don't Believe me but i still know that you made an impact in helping me then, that is why i remembered you now, because God has remembered me and it pleases mine mind to send you some money from the fund to change your life to better life as well.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei whom used to be a Spiritual God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is as follows: (bernardoseir@gmail.com) and his phone number is (+233 206 226 091) Ask him to send you a Certified Bank Draft of $300.000.00. Three Hundred Thousand Dollars, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei and instruct him where to send you the Draft Cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

At this moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Bank Draft Cheque to you without delay.

Take Care and Bye for Now.
Yours Truly Friend Amina Dehi.
Wayne

Re: salomeymuch@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2019 3:18 pm

I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD DEED & EFFORT YOU MADE FOR ME.
People
N LAK <nancylkpo@gmail.com> 16 May at 5:20 PM
BCC
Message body
Hello Beloved. How are you,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Switzerland.

Presently I am in Switzerland now for investment projects with My New Partner who Help me in Transferring the Funds.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring of my Late Father's money, despite that it failed us some how due to your inability to raise money to help me or maybe you don't Believe me but i still know that you made an impact in helping me then, that is why i remembered you now, because God has remembered me and it pleases mine mind to send you some money from the fund to change your life to better life as well.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei whom used to be a Spiritual God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is as follows: (bernardoseir@gmail.com) and his phone number is (+233 206 226 091) Ask him to send you a Certified Bank Draft of $300.000.00. Three Hundred Thousand Dollars, which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend. Mark Bernard Osei and instruct him where to send you the Draft Cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

At this moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Bank Draft Cheque to you without delay.

Take Care and Bye for Now.
Yours Truly Friend Amina Dehi.
Wayne

Re: regphoxis@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 pm

Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

S L <regphoxis@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 15 May at 07:17

Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington, DC 20520
Greeting from USA Embassy Ghana,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS
ATTENTION,

We have been waiting for you to contact us regarding your consignment boxes which Courier Company suppose to have delivered to you which is on hold by US Department of State Bureau and requesting for clearance certificate which will be obtain from the origination of the consignment boxes before it will be released.

As a result of you not comply within duration given by Ghana Government that is the reason the consignment box was diverted to the treasury. The welfare of United States Citizen is my concern.

Am here to take the protocol of all our citizens to not be cheated by Africans.

After the meeting held by our board of director which was concluded that the delivery of your consignment to your address must be complete within three working days upon your comply to our requirement which is by sending the sum of $385.00 to enable us obtain the needed certificate and effect with the delivery of your consignment immediately.

Note that your consignment box has been arrived in US embassy and waiting to receive clearance certificate before the gate pass is given.
Mean while you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid delivery to wrong person.

1, Your full name
2, Your home address
3, Your occupation
4, Direct Telephone Number

Once you notify us with the above information we will release your consignment to you, Contact the Embassy Office Direct with the following information Below,

Contact person: Mr. Frank Miller
Phone 233 506 174 079
Email id: usaembassygh@gmail.com

Note that you are expected to pay only $385.00 for clearance certificate and you are to pay it to Ghana Republic as the origination of the consignment box in Favour of you and i want you to send the required fees to the receiver names Gifty Lakpo as our accountant officer in Ghana Republic Send the $385.00 through western union or Money Gram once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your consignment box,

Receivers Name: Gifty Lakpo.
Code: 233
Test Question: Which Colour
Answer : Red
Amount: $385.00

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your consignment.

Please treat this as matter of urgency, and note that any unclaimed consignment will be return to the Courier Company after 3 days for final diversion.

So you are urgently advise to comply with our demand so that we will release your consignment.

Regard,
Dr. Moore Frazer,
Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs
FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
Wayne

howellpetraeusg@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 31, 2020 11:54 am

Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

D H <howellpetraeusg@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 29 May at 06:50

Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington, DC 20520
Greeting from USA Embassy Ghana,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS
ATTENTION,

We have been waiting for you to contact us regarding your consignment boxes which Courier Company suppose to have delivered to you which is on hold by US Department of State Bureau and requesting for clearance certificate which will be obtain from the origination of the consignment boxes before it will be released.

As a result of you not comply within duration given by Ghana Government that is the reason the consignment box was diverted to the treasury. The welfare of United States Citizen is my concern.

Am here to take the protocol of all our citizens to not be cheated by Africans.

After the meeting held by our board of director which was concluded that the delivery of your consignment to your address must be complete within three working days upon your comply to our requirement which is by sending the sum of $385.00 to enable us obtain the needed certificate and effect with the delivery of your consignment immediately.

Note that your consignment box has been arrived in US embassy and waiting to receive clearance certificate before the gate pass is given.
Mean while you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid delivery to wrong person.

1, Your full name
2, Your home address
3, Your occupation
4, Direct Telephone Number

Once you notify us with the above information we will release your consignment to you, Contact the Embassy Office Direct with the following information Below,

Contact person: Mr. Frank Miller
Phone 233 506 174 079
Email id: usaembassygh@gmail.com

Note that you are expected to pay only $385.00 for clearance certificate and you are to pay it to Ghana Republic as the origination of the consignment box in Favour of you and i want you to send the required fees to the receiver names Gifty Lakpo as our accountant officer in Ghana Republic Send the $385.00 through western union or Money Gram once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your consignment box,

Receivers Name: Gifty Lakpo.
Code: 233
Test Question: Which Colour
Answer : Red
Amount: $385.00

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your consignment.

Please treat this as matter of urgency, and note that any unclaimed consignment will be return to the Courier Company after 3 days for final diversion.

So you are urgently advise to comply with our demand so that we will release your consignment.

Regard,
Dr. Moore Frazer,
Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs
FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.