Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

seiki104@seiki104.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

offdox43@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Reply-To: <jerwils54@gmail.com>
Subject: UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION PAYMENT1

UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION PAYMENT

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT UNITED NATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS DECIDED TO COMPENSATE ALL SCAM VICTIMS WITH THE SUM OF $5 MILLION USD. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT, MR. JERRY W.ALBERT :EMAIL: jerwils54@gmail.com

YOURS IN SERVICE,

MR.PHILLIPS ANDREW
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

seiki104@seiki104.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:57 pm

GOOD NEWS
MR.PAUL DOUGLAS <seiki104@seiki104.com> Today at 9:13 AM
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TELEX / COMPUTER DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE
ABUJA - NIGERIA

EMAIL- dsxdfff@gmail.com

ATTENTION:

MY NAME IS MR. PAUL DOUGLAS OF TELEX/COMPUTER DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

I AM SENDING THIS PRIVATE EMAIL BASED ON THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE TRANSACTION. PLEASE, I WILL LIKE TO ADVISE IF AFTER GOING THROUGH MY PROPOSAL AND YOU DO NOT ACCEPT IT, KINDLY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. AS OF THIS MOMENT, I AM STILL IN SERVICE WITH CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).AND I WILL NOT BY ANY MEANS LIKE TO LOSE MY JOB,IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

I HAVE PUT IN OVER YEARS IN THIS BANK BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.THIS IS JUST MY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SURE THAT I GIVE MY CHILDREN A DECENT TRAINING SINCE MY GOVERNMENT WHICH IS CORRUPT HAS REFUSED TO TAKE CARE OF ITS RESPONSIBILITY.

INFACT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYTHING HERE I NEED TO GET OUT.I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ALMOST MET ALL THE STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PAYMENT WORTH'S US$10.5 MILLION ONLY.PLEASE BE EQUALLY ADVISED THAT NO SECURITY COMPANY IN AFRICA CAN HANDLE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT/INHERITANCE FUND WITH ANY BANK WITHOUT THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT OF INTEREST GROUP IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA THAT IS SUPPOSED TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND WITH THE APPROVAL OF CENTRAL BANK.A LOT OF PEOPLE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR PAYMENT AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU RECEIVE EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE EVERYDAY.THEIR WHOLE GAME PLAN IS TO FRUSTRATE YOU IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ABANDON THE CONTRACT PAYMENT AND THEN,THEY WILL BE COMFORTABLE AND FREE ENOUGH TO TRANSFER THE CONTRACT FUNDS INTO THEIR OVERSEAS ACCOUNT.THEIR AIM AND TARGET IS NOT THE MONEY YOU ARE GIVING THEM BUT TO FRUSTRATE YOU.HENCE,YOU HAVE LOST TRUST ON WHOM TO BELIEVE TO BE GENUINE.I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS MAY LAST FOR YEARS,YET NOTHING HAPPENS.TO SUM IT UP, I WISH TO ASSURE YOU THAT WITH MY POSITION HERE IN THE TELEX DEPARTMENT,I CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS UNDER FIVE WORKING DAYS.BUT WE HAVE TO REACH AN AGREEMENT.FIRST OF ALL,YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WILL GIVE ME AT THE CONSUMMATION OF THIS DEAL.

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL dsxdfff@gmail.com

REGARDS,

MR.PAUL DOUGLAS
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

oper-lili1@infovia.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 06, 2016 8:59 pm

FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.......>>>>
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY <oper-lili1@infovia.com.ar> Today at 13:56
reply-to: officedexd34_presidency@presidency.com
Message body
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
IN CONJUNCTION WITH CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
PRESIDENTIAL PANEL ON CONTRACT AWARD/INHERITANCE
PAYMENT ABUJA.

Ref: CBN/OHG/PCAX02/2016.
FROM DESK OF: MR. JOHNSON ORIO WHITE
On behalf: PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF
NIGERIA (GCFR)

Date: 6/05/2016

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY,

YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT WORTH'S $10.5MILLION DOLLARS ONLY.

We hereby bring to your notice that your outstanding payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria has reached this office for verification and clarifications before the release. Anyway, without wasting much time,I have personally investigated this payment down to the Ministry were this contract was executed and from my findings it is clear that you did not execute this contract in question, from all available information, it looks like some officials in the Ministry were trying to use you to claim this particular value which they over invoiced for their own selfish interest. I know it might interest you to know how I managed to find out this truth, yes. I investigated this payment up to the ministry were this contract was executed and after some checks I was surprise to see that the most vital/important documents regarding to this contract bears a different name and beneficiary.

Based on this I decide to contact the supervisor that signed the attestation report, on getting to the contract award and supervisory commission I collected the contract attestation report and found out that this document steel bears the name: B& B PETROLEUM ENG.PTY as the company that executed this contract. I keep this to my self and came
down to my base. As a matter of fact I have been thinking whether to report my findings to the appropriate body for cancellation of this payment, but I have this second thought of contacting you since I am not a saint and in a position to approve this payment for the
president to give go ahead order to the release, I feel this might be a Gods given opportunity.

So it is based on this I am writing you, if you will accept with my understated conditions I can normalize all the relevant papers of this payment and the funds will be release within 14 working days. Contract attestation report is not in your name, the fund owner ship
certificate is also not in your name. Actually your partners as I should say did a very great work in manipulating almost all the documents to your favor.BUT THE ONLY DOCUMENT NEEDED TO BACK UP THE CLAIM NOW,CONTRACT AWARD CERTIFICATE,FOREIGN CONTRACTORS REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE,JOB COMPLETION CERTIFICATE

Now, I want you to know that, with my position, I can amend this problems and this money will be paid to your nominated bank account which both of us will share on a 30% for me and 70% for you if only you will accept with my conditions. So, if you see it wise to get this perfected with me.

feel free to contact me. I shall let you know my conditions as soon as I here from you.

1.YOUR Full Names:.........
2.YOUR Country:......
3.YOUR Cell Phone Number:...
4.YOUR Private Email Address.....
5.Occupation.....................

Thanks,
Mr. Johnson O.White
Wayne

secesquel@speedy.com.ar

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:09 pm

FROM PRESIDENCY
FROM PRESIDENCY <secesquel@speedy.com.ar> Jul 8 at 9:17 PM
reply-to: officedexd34_presidency@presidency.com
Message body
Attn ,

This is to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria has mandated this office to recover all floating / unclaimed fund and transfer them back into the federal government treasury.

In the course of carrying out this exercise, we discover that your part payment fund ($10.5M ) is among the unclaimed fund.

After due verification, it was discovered that you have done alot to receive this fund.

We want to know if you are still interested in receiving this fund or should we send it into government treasury?

We wait to hear from you urgently.

Best regards,

Rev. Ben Richards

Chairman
Committee on Foreign Financial Matters
( OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY )
Wayne

oper-lili1@infovia.com.ar moneyoffice148@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:30 pm

* 41.85.176.89 Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <oper-lili1@infovia.com.ar>
Received: from [41.85.176.89] by webmail.numericable.fr with http webmail;
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 12:52:30 +0200 (CEST)
To: moneyoffice148@gmail.com
Date: Tue,
4 Oct 2016 12:52:30 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Attention,

Dear,
Compliments, this is Patricia Caulk originally from Sierra-Leone, I am a widow with a son who is seven now. I am sorry for approaching you in this manner, just that my present situation has compelled me to initiate this contact. For a woman to survive without a husband under heavy family pressure is not an easy one, after the death of my husband, I have been passing series of threats from the family members, though will tell you more as we continue.

All the properties and some of the local accounts have been forcefully collected from me, I tried using relevant measures to stop them, but the pressure continued to the point of serious life threats, so my local pastor advised me to leave the country for the safety of my life and son. What I am informing you should not be passed to third-party for security purpose, but my joy today is that I succeeded in securing the document of the deposit US$10.5 Million he made in Republic of Benin. Since Sierra-Leone is close to my present location (Calavi in Republic of Benin) I have decided to invest the money outside this region into real estate business. I can't access the fund here due to the clause attached to it, unless it is first shifted to a foreign account

There is another business concerning gold, which I will discuss later after the completion of this fund, Confirm receipt of this mail
Patricia Caulk
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

drjohnsonoriowhite@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:35 pm

YOUR FUNDS DELIVERY IS HERE AT YOUR AIRPORT
People
SAVE WAY DELIVERY SERVICES <drjohnsonoriowhite@gmail.com> Today at 14:45
Reply-To: philrew54@hotmail.com
To
@
Message body
SAVE WAY DELIVERY SERVICES.
Corporate Head-Quarter
AFRICA.
SAVE WAY DELIVERY SERVICES.
Corporate Head-Quarter
AFRICA.

Corporate Head-Quarter
AFRICA.

I am Diplomat Mr. Phillip Andrew;This is to inform you about my successful arrival in your country Airport with your cash consignment worth $10.5 Million United State Dollars which I have been instructed by the International monetary fund(IMF),United Nations(UN) and the World bank to be delivered to you.Your funds is loaded in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg has successfully arrived your country

You are advised contact me with my Email:philrew54@hotmail.com as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Australia.I want you to know that you have 72 hours to me Email:philrew54@hotmail.com .

PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE BELOW IMPORTANT REGISTRATION DETAILS OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX. . .

1. THE REGISTRATION NO. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SDS/NG/XXX61/0X
2. THE BATCH NUMBER OF THE BOX. . . . . . . . . . SDS/NG/XXX54/0X
3. SECURITY CODE NUMBER. . . . . . . . . . . . . .SFSS/NG942054/02
4. SERIAL NO. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .0043687/EB.

However, before the delivery Will be effected, we need you to reconfirm the following information so that the funds will not be delivered to the wrong person.

1. Full Name:
2. Residential Address:
3. Direct Telephone Numbers:
4. Valid Identification:

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards.

Phillip Andrew
Diplomat .
SAVE WAY DELIVERY SERVICES
Wayne

Re: seiki104@seiki104.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:40 pm

Contact Person: Mr.Phillip Andrew
People
united Nation compensation <dsxdfff@gmail.com> Today at 9:40
To
@
BCC
Message body
Attn Beneficiary

The sum of $2, 700, 000, 00 (two Million seven Hundred thousand Us dollars)was approved in your name on the 10th of October 2017 for your compensation as among the listed scam victim, from random section done by united Nation to all African scam victims,Take note that you will be receiving the funds $5000, 00 everyday from Western Union until the total amount is paid completely to you Now Contact the person In charge of the Compensation through Western Union in the person of Mr.Phillip Andrew , and send him your personal information to enable him start the transfer to you starting from tomorrow

Contact Person: Mr.Phillip Andrew,
Direct Phone:Tel: +2348175923980
Email: offbox29@outlook.com
Contact them with your personal information such as

Your Full Name
Your Direct contact Telephone Number
Sex
City
Country
Occupation

Sincerely

Yours
Rev Echi Iwob

Phone:
+2348175923980
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

Re: offbox29@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:31 am

Mr.Phillip Andrew real identity:

Profile Elements:
Akaneme Udoka / johnbosco.udoka
Active on 10/20/17
Self-Employed
Went to Westerville - South High School
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Lagos, Nigeria
Social Links: akanemeudoka (Instagram)
BASIC INFORMATION
Interested In: Women
Languages: Igbo · English language

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: offdox43@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:30 pm

GET BACK ASAP
People
Dr.Mrs Amina Landoja <jerwils54@gmail.com> 23 Oct at 1:22 PM
To
Message body
First Bank of Nigeria Ltd. Head Office Address.
Samuel Asabia House 35 Marina P.O. Box 5216, Lagos, Nigeria.
Contact. Via Email: dr.arnland@gmail.com

Attn: Valued Beneficiary:

After a serious thought, I decided to contact you so that I will help you to receive your long overdue fund without going through all these difficulties you have passed through without success.

As a senior board member of the First Bank of Nigeria, I will use my position to pay you and one other contractor Via Automated Teller Machine (ATM Card) programmed or By Cash (Through our Fiduciary Agents, which will not require you making unwarranted expenses.

I am a woman that fears God so much and it pains me seeing people like you suffers in the hands of fraudulent people here by making unnecessary payment to them without receiving anything in return.

We have been confirmed the responsibility of releasing your contract, inheritance fund It will be imperative if you listen to the voice of wisdom and stop chasing shadows. Please ask yourself why after all the fees paid to those crooks nothing was given back to you or have you taught why each time you send money they will come up demanding for another fee which will continue until you are bankrupt.

All those stories are lies used by fraudsters to extort money from people. This is your payment reference number (WEREMN890), we advise you to stop further communications either by email, fax or telephone upon the receipt of this message or you might as well continue with them but please remember to note this phrase, you will never receive one dollar cent outside our organization since your payment release manifest booklet is registered under our abode.

we are trying to safe you from further extortion in the hands of those impersonators. You will not be disappointed if actually you will believe us. Further details will be reiterated to you immediately you respond to this message. I know you must have been humiliated in the past, find a place in your heart to forget all the intimidation and trauma suffered in the hands of those crooks. We have discovered there illicit oppression through our secret imposed agents here in Nigeria.

However, I just completed a transfer to a Canadian by name Mr. Mark Anderson who lives in Ontario , Toronto last week, and I want you to believe and put your trust in me, as I can equally give you his telephone number for you to confirm exactly the process he went through to receive his fund.

So quickly forward the bellow information to enable me start the payment process immediately, and please only working telephone and fax numbers are required for easy communication.

(1) Your full names and address:
(2) Your telephone and fax Number:

Upon the receipt of your response, I will update you on the payment schedule, as the processing of your payment will be completed within seven (7) working days, and your payment will be made successfully.

I will like you to call me on my direct telephone number for confirmation of this email.

Thanks and God Bless.
Dr.Mrs Amina Landoja
From the desk of Operation Management ATM Center
Our Dear Customer, Speak...We Listen...We Act
Wayne

Re: seiki104@seiki104.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:48 pm

From Contract Review/Debt Verification Panel
People
Rev.Dr. Johnson O. White <dsxdfff@gmail.com> 26 Mar at 11:22 PM
BCC
Message body
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
IN CONJUNCTION WITH CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
PRESIDENTIAL PANEL ON CONTRACT AWARD/INHERITANCE
PAYMENT ABUJA.

Ref: CBN/OHG/00X0230/2018.
FROM DESK OF: PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF
NIGERIA (GCFR)

Contract Review/Debt Verification Panel.

Attention:Pls,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings to you. my names are Rev.Dr. Johnson O White , am the
Contract Review/Debt Verification Panel of the Federation.

Going by series of petition received from International Body on the
way your inheritance fund was handled by pass Government without
release to you.

Personally, I have resolved to assist you the best I could in ensuring
that you receive your funds without incurring more expenses from your
pocket the only money you are obliged to pay is the LOGISTICS FEE of
$105.00 dollars only to obtain the investor FORM . It disturbs me so
much that you have enormous amount with Federal Reserve Account and
could not receive your inheritance/Contract funds because of your
inability to differentiate between REAL and FAKE officials of the
banks, lawyers, security companies , or Ministries.

In order to prove the reality and legitimacy of my contact with you, I
have consulted an agent to an investor that will take care of all the
expenses associated with your transaction until the
Inheritance/Contract funds is confirmed in your account or via ATM
depending on your choice.

The agent of the investor made it clear and loud that you will
compensate him with the sum of $200,000 for financing your transaction
as soon as you receive your inheritance/Contract funds ($10.5Million
part payment) from the Federal Reserve Account.The expenses to be made
on your behalf include hiring of lawyer, Taxes, procurement's of legal
papers from different governmental departments etc. This is to ensure
that all the legal procedures are observed for a smooth and legal
transaction that will protect you or anyone from any breach of the
law.

The agent to the investor has advised that I give you his contact
details so that both of you can establish Memorandum Of Understanding
on this partnership. From all indications, this transaction is
estimated to cost a total sum of $98,500 and above. I have already
hinted the agent to the investor about the estimate but he would like
to hear from the horses mouth (YOU) via E-mail or Phone.

I will forward his contact details to you as soon as you declare your
willingness and readiness to partner with him. I am sure, you will not
leave me unrewarded when you receive your funds for the bold step
taken on your behalf.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Rev.Dr. Johnson O. White
Chairman
Contract Review/Debt Verification Panel.
Email: officedexd34_presidency@presidency.com
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.