Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

noelmcgruth77@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

noelmcgruth77@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:21 am

Received: from User ([41.138.191.110] RDNS failed) by mail.irresistibledesign.co.uk with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830);
Wed, 23 Sep 2015 20:40:56 +0100
Reply-To: <noelmcgrath77@gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Re:

Dear Friend

I am Mr.Noel Mcgrath a financial consultant in UK;I am contacting you in respect of my late client fund 12.7 Million British Pounds deposited with a bank here in UK which is about to be confiscate by his bank/British government after many years unclaimed; I decided to contact you because you bears the same last name/surname with him;Kindly indicate your interest by sending me your full data;

1)Full name,
2)Age,
3)Marital status
4)Postal address
5)Job/position
6)Phone number

You will be entitle to 50%;40% for me and 10% to defray all cost;
You should be rest assured that this is 100% risk-free also free from any scam/fraudulent act.

Yours Sincerely
Noel Mcgrath
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: noelmcgruth77@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:50 pm

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER.

Daniel Lopez <noelmcgrath77@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info@macquarieoffice.com
Bcc:

Thu, 2 Apr at 18:28

Hello,

In the wake of increasing cases of individuals testing positive to COVID-19 here in USA and some irregularity surrounding your payment file,We are having so much difficulties to complete your payment file reconciliation process as earlier schedule ,The Director who suppose to sign your payment file for immediate payment is dead,She died few days ago. (May her gentle soul rest in peace we all miss her).

As soon as a new Director takes over office any time this week,we shall get back to you as soon as he or she normalize your payment file to give you time and date your approved usd$11.5million will be release to you.

Sorry for any inconvenience the delay so far has cost you and your company.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via our official email address below for record purpose,We also advice you to cease communications with fraudulent individuals and focus on your payment settlement with us.

E-MAIL: info@macquarieoffice.com

Thank you
yours in Service
Daniel Lopez
Macquarie Investment Management (MIM) firm USA
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:21 pm

MIM firm USA <info@macquarieoffice.com>

Hello,

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding so far,I want to use this medium to inform you that a new Director has resume office and your payment file reconciliation has been completed,Now you are 100% free to receive your long awaited usd$11.5million (Eleven million five hundred thousand united state dollar) without you been ask to pay any upfront, bank charges, All bank charges must be deducted out of your approved usd$11.5Million accordingly.

We had several counter claims on your payment file during your payment file reconciliation process,but finally everything has been resolved by the new Director' Now you must receive your approved usd$11.5million ( Eleven million five hundred thousand united state dollar) without any stop order from any authority in any part of the world,But the new Director is demanding for a one time settlement of usd$500,000.00 ( Five hundred thousand united state dollar) from you before he will endorse your payment release bond order along with all your payment backup original hard copies documents which will enable you receive your usd$11.5million (Eleven million five hundred thousand united state dollar) immediately without you been ask for any bank charges etc or stop order any more.

Now all you need to do is to see how you will come-up with usd$500,000.00 ( Five hundred thousand united state dollar) immediately as the new Director has demanded,To allow your approved usd$11.5million (Eleven million five hundred thousand united state dollar) release to you with immediate effect. We are a global financial services group operating in 31 markets so all fund release from Macquarie Investment Management (MIM) firm USA are 100% assured with no upfront bank charges attached.

As a matter of urgency I expect your immediate reply; So we can settle the new Director immediately to allow you receive your approved payment with no stress any longer.

"Understand that It is a pure criminal offense to demand bank official charges up front from any beneficiary as stated in contract decree of 1979 as amended by the contract law of 1989 section 199, edict 244, paragraph 14, and sub-section 55 of the criminal code popularly known as Advance Fee Fraud (419) "

So understand that you will not be subjected to any upfront fees during your fund release exercise. The only money needed now is the said usd$500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand united state dollar) demanded by the new Director' nothing else.

I expect your urgent reply at your convenience and please stay safe at this critical time.

Thank you
yours in Service
Daniel Lopez
Email: info@macquarieoffice.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:24 pm

Re: CONTACT OUR DIRECTOR NOW

MIM firm USA <info@macquarieoffice.com>
To:

Tue, 7 Apr at 14:13

Hello,

Hope this update get to you in good health,As you already know our new Director Mr.Carlos Santos wanted the usd$500,000.00 ( Five hundred thousand united state dollar) settlement from you before your approved usd$11.5million will be release to you. Like i said earlier our paying bank will only deduct bank official charges from your approved usd$11.5million" Not the said usd$500,000.00 settlement demanded by our new Director.

I had a crucial meeting with our new Director on your behalf ,I told him out rightly that you may not be able to raise the total sum of usd$500,000.00 immediately due to the unbelievable shit going on in the world right now called "COVID"19,I told him in confidence that you can afford to come up with only 10% part payment out of the usd$500,000.00 he demanded and immediately you receive your approved usd$11.5million,you send him the remaining 90%' which will be usd$450,000.00 and he has accepted to receive only 10% now and immediately you receive your payment he will receive the remaining 90%,I know your approved usd$11.5million will go a very long way for your company ,your family and the needy in your city at this critical time that almost all the continent are struggling to rein in the corona-virus pandemic.

Now i want you to draft a promissory note with your company letter headed paper by putting it in writing that you will only pay 10% to him now and immediately you received your approved usd$11.5million from us you pay him the remaining 90%,Amount usd$450,000.00 only.Kindly put it in writing as i said and sign on it with date, Then forward the promissory note directly to him and also send a copy to me for record purpose.

Below is his direct email address: ( directoroffice@macquarieoffice.com ) name Mr.Carlos Santos (Director)

As soon as you finalize with him,Go and start celebration because nothing on earth will ever stop your payment anymore. I have told you already that any paying bank that is demanding for bank official charges are fraudulent institution not a genuine bank, so be careful because fraudulent people and impersonators will forever be asking you for peanut money via western union,money gram and Ria Money Etc for their selfish interest please do not be a scam victim to fraudulent people anymore.

Right now all your transaction hard copies documents are on our Director desk waiting for his authorization to enable our paying bank release your approved usd$11.5million to you via Secured Bank to Bank Wire Transfer,Secured ATM Card Payment or via Secured Online Bank Payment with immediate effect.

I wish you best of luck and please stay safe and show love to the poor around you.

Thank you
yours in Service
Daniel Lopez
Wayne

joangoodwill007@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:10 pm

RE:CONTACT OUR DIRECTOR NOW

Daniel Lopez <joangoodwill007@gmail.com>
Reply-To: iprivatee25@yahoo.com
Bcc:

Thu, 9 Apr at 14:15

Hello,

Hope this update get to you in good health because we are having issue with our official domain hopefully every parameter will be resolved in no distance time with our engineers on ground.Meanwhile as you already know our new Director Mr.Carlos Santos wanted usd$500,000.00 ( Five hundred thousand united state dollar) settlement from you before your approved usd$11.5million will be release to you. Like i said earlier our paying bank will only deduct bank official charges from your approved usd$11.5million" Not the said usd$500,000.00 settlement demanded by our new Director.

I had a crucial meeting with our new Director on your behalf ,I told him out rightly that you may not be able to raise the total sum of usd$500,000.00 immediately due to the unbelievable shit going on in the world right now called "COVID"19,I told him in confidence that you can afford to come up with only 10% part payment out of the usd$500,000.00 he demanded and immediately you receive your approved usd$11.5million,you send him the remaining 90%' which will be usd$450,000.00 and he has accepted to receive only 10% now and immediately you receive your payment he will receive the remaining 90%,I know your approved usd$11.5million will go a very long way for your company ,your family and the needy around your city at this critical time that almost all the continent are struggling to rein in the corona-virus pandemic.

Now i want you to draft a promissory note with your company letter headed paper by putting it in writing that you will only afford to pay him 10% for now and immediately you received your approved usd$11.5million from us you pay him the remaining 90%,Amount usd$450,000.00 only.Kindly put it in writing as i said and sign on it with date, Then forward the promissory note directly to him via below email and also send a copy to me for record purpose.

Mr.Carlos Santos (Director) EMAIL: carlossantosdeskk@outlook.com

As soon as you finalize with him,Go and start celebration because nothing on earth will ever stop your payment anymore. I have told you already that any paying bank that is demanding for bank official charges are fraudulent institution not a genuine bank, so be careful because fraudulent individual and impersonators will be asking you for peanut money via western union,money gram and Ria Money Etc for their selfish interest please do not be a scam victim to fraudulent people anymore.

Again"Understand that It is a pure criminal offense to demand bank official charges up front from any beneficiary as stated in contract decree of 1979 as amended by the contract law of 1989 section 199, edict 244, paragraph 14, and sub-section 55 of the criminal code popularly known as Advance Fee Fraud (419) "

Right now all your transaction hard copies documents are on our Director desk waiting for his authorization to enable our paying bank release your approved usd$11.5million to you via Secured Bank to Bank wire transfer,Secured ATM Card payment or via Secured Online payment with immediate effect.

I wish you best of luck and please stay safe.

Sorry for all the inconvenience so far.

Thank you
yours in Service
Daniel Lopez
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:59 pm

RE:Good news/Payment.

Santiago Gomez <noelmcgruth77@gmail.com>
Reply-To: santiagogomezzz@outlook.com
Bcc:

Tue, 23 Jun at 03:10

Hello,

Hope you are good today dear? I have advised you many times to feel free in working with me, because i must keep to my promise to you, but also understand that we don't have all the time again in paying you, Like I told you the other time that I can assure you with anything that you will never be disappointed following my directives/order and I have also asked you to take thus transaction as your last bus stop, because we must release your approved US$11.5Million to you as soon as the part payment of US$50,000 is paid, I have told you that If I fail to credit your approved US$11.5Million into your nominated bank account within 24 hours after paying the part payment of US$50,000 as I said, Demand for your US$50,000 back from me, I will refund it back to you within 24 hours, but if your bank account is credited with your approved US$11.5Million as I promised, please send the remaining balance of US$450,000 to my boss accordingly.

Be focus and also cease communication with any other offices or banks contacting you as regards to your unpaid US$11.5Million because your approved US$11.5Million is intact with us and we must pay you, Remember I told you the other time that your approved US$11.5Million originated from London UK and now your genuine Fund Origin Certificate is out from the High Court of Justice Queen's Bench Division Crown Office WC2 London UK and I will send the original copy to you for your record purpose, that if you wish to have the original copy anyway.

Of course we are ready to credit your nominated bank account with your approved US$11.5Milion immediately the part payment of US$50,000 is paid, while you send the remaining balance of US$450,000 as soon as you confirm your approved US$11.5Million into your nominated bank account.

IF YOU DON’T HAVE US$50, 000 ON YOUR OWN, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO LOOK FOR ANY GENUINE MEANS TO RAISE IT, YOU WILL NEVER REGRET YOUR ACTION, REPLY AS SOON AS YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE PART PAYMENT OF THE SAID US$50,000, SO I CAN FURNISH YOU RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS TO REMIT THE US$50, 000, THEN GIVE US 24 HOURS TO CREDIT YOUR APPROVED US$11.5MILLION INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY OTHER UPFRONT FEES OR BANK COT.

I am waiting.

Yours in Service
Mr. Santiago Gomez
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:35 pm

Re:I will help as i can.

Santiago Gomez <noelmcgrath77@gmail.com>
Reply-To: santiagogomezzz@outlook.com
Bcc:

Thu, 16 Jul at 04:26

Greetings;

How are you today? This is to inform you that your approved us$11.5Million scheduled to be released to you will be terminated by the end of July 2020 if you fail to retrieve your approved us$11.5Million from us on or before the end of July 2020.

I know you might not be able to raise the needed part payment of us$50,000 all alone before the end of July 2020 due to corona virus pandemic, so I have decided to help you financially; but please it must be a top secret between us because we are not allowed to assist beneficiary financially, please keep it to yourself alone and please immediately you receive your approved us$11.5Million from us, kindly refund back my own money back to me along with the remaining balance of 90%, which is us$450,000.

Now out of the needed part payment of us$50,000,Tell me how much money you can comfortably afford right away , tell me immediately how much money you can come up with out of the part payment of us$50,000,so I will see if I can afford to add the remaining balance and support you to pay the needed us$50,000 part payment so that as soon as you receive your approved us$11.5Milion from us you refund my money back to me, Understand that I am doing this because we have come a long way and I really want you to receive your approved fund so you can focus on your family and your business and stop communicating with fraudsters/internet hackers that has no access to any approved fund in your name, because I noticed that you are still communicating with many of them.

I expect your urgent reply by telling me how much money you can raise right away out of the us$50,000 part payment needed, so I will add it up with my own money and settle with my boss ASAP to allow you receive your approved u$11.5Million immediately from us here in USA and be happy for the rest of your life.

Please keep it to yourself alone, nobody must know that I am assisting you financially.

I'm waiting.

Yours in Service

Mr. Santiago Gomez

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Dearly Beloved In Christ

Daniella Kyle <noelmcgruth77@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 24 Jul at 05:48

Hi Dear,

Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs. Daniella Kyle the wife of Mr.Angelo Kyle, my husband worked with the Central Bank Of Philippines for ten years before he died in the year 2012. When my late husband was alive he deposited sum amount of Money with a Bank in UK, Presently, this money is still with the Bank, I am in a hospital in Philippines receiving treatment and my doctor has confirmed to me that I have just few days to live on earth due to my esophageal cancer.

Please I am choosing you to receive this money on my behalf, and use it to help the less privileged.

As soon as I receive your response I shall give you the contact information of my attorney in Europe as he will be the one to assist you in laying claims for this money.

Contact me on my private email: kyledaniella01@gmail.com

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs.Daniella Kyle
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Re:Allow GOD to speak with you (Read back to back)

Daniella Kyle <noelmcgruth77@gmail.com>
Reply-To: daniellakyle077@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sun, 9 Aug at 01:47

Hello Beloved.

I am surprised to not get your reply again, I hope you received my previous response and I also hope you have contacted my Lawyer? I would also suggest that you always check your spam folder because some messages goes to spam folder, I need your sincere commitment from henceforth and your urgent response is always required, Though if it is the will of GOD that you will handle this project for me, I believe GOD will speak with your heart and he will provide you with the documentation processing fee of $1,400 which my lawyer is expecting from you for documentation at the court and when you receive the donation, you pay his legal fees, because I let my lawyer to understand that you are not rich enough to pay any other additional fee apart from the usd$1,400 documentation fee needed by the court and he said ok, my lawyer is a sincere person, I can assure you with that. Meanwhile as a believer I know if is not the will of GOD for you to handle this project, he will never allow you to work with me, But I believed that GOD really want you to handle this project for a reason best known to GOD alone who knows the beginning and the end, because when I found your contact during my search, GOD spoke with me that you are a genuine person with heart of gold who has also been through a lot of challenges and betrayal by people you trusted and helped in life in the past, GOD told me that you will handle this project better than any other person, that is more reason I am counting on you, because if GOD is not interested in you I will never come across your contact for this project at the first place.

Myself and my late husband has been betrayed and cheated in the past by fraudsters from African and United Kingdom, so I understand your fear for not responding accordingly, you may be thinking that my lawyer or my very self is just after the usd$1,400 required for documentation for immediate release of the donation to you, GOD forbid I will never be involved in such act, Understand that I have already pleaded with the lawyer to accept his 100% legal fee of £17,500 as soon as the donation is credited into your bank account and he has accepted, So going back to the lawyer again to tell him that you cannot afford ordinary $1,400 for documentation at the court of law will look like a child play, My beloved 'understand that I can never force you to do what is not in your mind, But If GOD spoke with your heart , please go ahead and contact my lawyer and finalize with him immediately to allow you receive the donation and start the humanitarian work immediately especially at this time of pandemic, but if GOD did not speak with you, you can forget these assignment and move on with your life, But I know my GOD will never allow Barclays Bank to confiscate my late husband hard earned £5,200,000.00 GBP why millions of believers are going through hardship and no genuine donation for his Gospel, I know must donations via internet are fraudulent, only few genuine people like myself has genuine donation to offer via internet, so GOD really love you for me to be in contact with you, I wish I had kids I would have not been in this pain and humiliation by my late husband family, all they are after is worldly things that is vanity upon vanity, from all indications my condition is really bad and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 1 month according to my doctors here, but I believe that GOD has the final say not my doctors, if GOD can raise the death I believe he can still do same miracle in my life.

If GOD speaks with you to work with me, I will urge you to go ahead and finalize with the lawyer immediately, I will give you time to make up your mind, but I prayed I will still be alive to see you receive this donation as GOD showed me that you will handle this project diligently, I am going through a lot here, GOD is my hope and my life, please keep praying for me, I really need a honest and GOD fearing person like you who will use these £5,200,000.00 GBP donation for Charity work, helping the Less Privileges completely , and 30% of the fund is for your time, while 70% goes to charities please.

Again, below is my lawyer contact detail, contact him via his E-mail as soon as you make up your mind.

Kian Chambers & Associates

(Certified Human Resources Professional)

Office: 45 Berkeley Square

London W1J 5AP

Contact person: Michael Kian (ESQ)

(B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A)

Mobile: (44) 20 338 959 36

E-mail: mgmchambers@gmail.com

GOD bless you and please always stay safe.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Daniella Kyle
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Please accept our sympathy

Michael Kian <noelmcgruth77@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mgmchambers@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 3 Oct at 09:09

Good day to you.

Sorry for my late communication as regards to the release of my late client Mrs. Daniella Kyle £5,200,000.00 GBP (Five Million Two Hundred Thousand Great British Pound) to you as she instructed before her death few weeks ago, I tested positive on corona virus so I have to go on self quarantine, but thank GOD I tested negative twice this week so am very good now.

Please accept our sympathy for the death of your beloved sister/business associate late Mrs. Daniella Kyle; she was a wonderful/caring woman while she was alive so I believe she is resting with our Lord Jesus Christ in heaven.

I will keep to my agreement with her so be rest assured that you will receive your £5,200,000.00 GBP accordingly, the only money you are sending is still the same £1,100.00 GBP which is equivalent to $1,400.00 USD so I can get all the paperwork put together at the courthouse for immediate release of your inheritance fund to you as she instructed and immediately your £5,200,000.00 GBP is released to you, you send our legal charges of £17,500 as agreed earlier.

Reply immediately so I can give your details to send the £1,100.00 GBP which is equivalent to $1,400.00 USD and when you receive your £5,200,000.00 GBP you pay our legal charges of £17,500.

Again accept our sympathy for her death and it is very important you finalize this transaction with us within 7 working days because we have informed the paying bank about her death and the bank is waiting for the needed documents with your details for immediate payment to you.

Yours Faithfully
Michael Kian (ESQ)
B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.
Certified Human Resources Professional
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.