Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

noelmcgruth77@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: noelmcgruth77@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:11 pm

I sent an email to you earlier

Martin Hudson <noelmcgrath77@gmail.com>
Reply-To: martinhudson7777@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 13 May at 01:27

Hello,

I sent an email to you earlier but do not know if it got to you. It is about crude oil business where you will be making commissions (US$1.8M Monthly X 5 Years) as a partner. I will give you more details on your response.

Regards,

ENGR Martin Hudson.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: joangoodwill007@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:40 pm

Sequel to my last email

Martin Hudson <joangoodwill007@gmail.com>
Reply-To: martinhudson0007@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 2 Jul at 06:15

Hello

Sequel to my last email, like i said my spirit never failed me before and i have strong believe in my spirit that you are a sincere person with open heart like my very self, that is why i choose you in this oil project, secondly our USD$3Million monthly commission will always hit your nominated bank account every month for the next 5 years, before disbursement,60% for you, while 40% for me, I told you already that i have paid number 1, which is the Letter of Introduction, this will be drawn up by the lawyer who is in charge of the license for possible submission to Equatorial Oil introducing you or your company as the potential beneficiary to the dormant license, the document must go through the court for legal authentication which attracts an oath fee of £4,000 GBP before it can be accepted by Equatorial Oil for vetting.

I have also paid number 2, which is registering you or your company and getting a membership certificate from the Contractors and Operators board of Equatorial Oil, this is mandatory to enable you to operate with the license when it is reassigned to you, this membership registration costs £6,500 GBP and has a 5 years life span before renewal, Total amount i paid is £10,500 GBP.

Only number 3 is what you are paying , which is the refundable license reassignment application levy, this now costs £9,850 GBP effective from December 31st 2017, the payment for the license levy will be handled by you to enable us complete the license reassignment requirement.

Kindly reply back immediately by filling in below information’s, so I can direct you on how to send your own part of the cost across as soon as you are ready, so our lawyer can complete the license reassignment to allow us to start making our USD$3Million monthly commission without any further delay.

APPLICANT'S NAME:........................................
ADDRESS:...........................................................
PHONE NUMBER:............................................
DATE OF BIRTH:..............................................
NATIONALITY:................................................
NEXT OF KIN:...................................................
PHONE NUMBER:...........................................

Regards,

ENGR Martin Hudson
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: noelmcgruth77@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:58 pm

I am yet to receive any positive update

Martin Hudson <noelmcgruth77@gmail.com>
Reply-To: martinhudson0007@gmail.com

Bcc:

Tue, 14 Sept at 07:11

Hello,

I hope you are good today? I am yet to receive any positive update from you as regards to the needed balance of £9,850 GBP for the procurement of our Oil license, whereby we shall be making our monthly commission of USD$3Million per month for the next 5 years.

Like I told you a few weeks ago that I have paid for the Letter of Introduction, This will be drawn up by the lawyer who is in charge of the license for possible submission to Equatorial Oil introducing you or your company as the potential beneficiary to the dormant license. The document must go through the court for legal authentication which attracts an oath fee of £4,000 GBP before it can be accepted by Equatorial Oil for vetting, of course I have paid the £4,000 GBP already. I have also paid for registering you or your company for us to get a membership certificate from the Contractors and Operators board of Equatorial Oil, because it is mandatory to enable you to operate with the license when it is reassigned to you, the membership registration costs £6,500 GBP and has a 5 years life span before renewal, I have also paid for it already, the only outstanding payment withholding our oil license procurement is the refundable license reassignment application levy, this now costs £9,850 GBP effective from December 31st 2017, the payment for the license levy must be handled by you and we stand a chance of making USD$3Million every month for the next 5 years, sharing is 60% for you, while %40 for me

Please if you are not ready to be part of this oil deal for the next 5 years kindly let me know immediately by replying to this message asap,so I can make another move, you know I have given you enough time to make up your mind on what you want for yourself, but if you are fully ready to go into Oil deal for the next 5 years, kindly reply with your full address, phone number and full name that will be on the Oil license, so I can direct your details to the office in charge of license to open communicate with you for payment so our Oil license will be reassigned to you immediately, buyers are on ground waiting, also understand that no any additional payment is needed, the only money you are investing is the refundable license reassignment application levy amount £9,850 GBP only.

I am waiting.

Regards,

ENGR Martin Hudson
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.