Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubukahelen@naij.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ubukahelen@naij.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Subject: DO CONTACT LISA GARRY FOR YOUR ONLINE DISKETTE TRANSFER
X-PHP-Script: karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/images/Mark.php for 41.71.189.49
Reply-To: mrslisagarry@clerk.com

Dear.Friend.
This is to let you as you did meet up my demand of me coming to do the transfer with your home computer , I have shipment payment diskette information's to Lisa Garry in america to help you with her IP PC Do the transfer online.
Email Department. mrslisagarry@clerk.com

As soon you contact her on her email get back to me this is secret transfer we re doing.
Helen Ubuka
CBN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

helenubuka123@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:44 pm

I HAVE PROCURE THE FUNDS LEGAL DOCUMENTS,
People
Helen Ubuka <helenubuka123@gmail.com> Today at 9:34 AM
Message body
Sir
Your payment diskette transfer is Already conclude with Lisa over
there in America, the legal documents has processing by me i have
paid some fee of $1600 dollars for the documents in your name, i
want you to support balance to complete the legal stamp duty of the
documents so this can be accepted from the authority onward release
order of your funds, as son the legal stamp is done on those
documents I scan it to you and Lisa and the authority and your bank
for proof your funds is not for money laundering or terrorist
attack, this is a free funds and legal for you.

I want your funds transfer this week from Lisa in America she have
all the information's both the transfer codes and pin and the
diskette transfer with her which i sent to her by courier.

get back today,
Helen Ubuka
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

helenubuka123@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 16, 2016 4:44 pm

.DO CONTACT LISA GARRY FOR YOUR ONLINE DISKETTE TRANSFER,
People
Helen Ubuka <helenubuka123@gmail.com> Today at 10:30
To
Message body
Dear.Friend,.
This is to let you know as you did meet up the demand of payment package to be delivery to your home,
I have given Mrs.Lisa Garry your Diskette payment online information's to transfer the Five Millions Dollars for you she is a banker and good friend of me, last when I was invited to America I Was with her. do contact her on the below email she will help you use her computer IP and do your online diskette transfer with original codes transfer and noted everything you will do with her is secret as i have remove this funds through diskette online from CBN I don't want my Government or the New CBN Governor to know this you must keep secret until she done with your transfer. all you needs to confirm to her your bank information she will do it bit by bit into your accounts you will give to her, after she done with your transfer you will give her 10% for her assistance and give me 20% for my share as i help you secret to removed this funds.

This is reality Diskette online payment I have use this way to remove some client funds secret i want you to have your funds that is reasons why i still contact you again and I have plead to Mrs. Lisa to help you with her computer IP to transfer it for you . here i can not use my country bank IP because if i use it they will block the transfer and made case with me and sack me so i don't want to take that risk, feel free with Mrs.Lisa will do it perfectly with you.Noted to keep secret she don't her bank to know about it.

Mrs. Lisa Garry.
(International Remittance Department)
8400 Long Point Road,
Houston, Tx,77055,

If you agree to this get back to me and do contact her or do still want to do it by your self with your home computer do let me know, she is a banker she will do it nobody will know about this, i have try all my best for you both software codes cost me. but i did not ask you to buy it, i buy it by my self and sent it by courier to her in america.

you shall have your funds soon just be happy and comply with her. Respond to my mail get back as soon you have this mail.
Helen Ubuka
CBN
Wayne

helen4@mkhjj.th.tn

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:37 pm

OUR CODE 115 SECRET PAYMENT BELONG TO YOU FOR COMPENSACTION
helen ubuka <helen4@mkhjj.th.tn> Jun 3 at 11:03 PM
Reply-To: <helenubuka123@gmail.com>
To
helen4@mkhjj.th.tn
Message body

Dear.Friend,
I am one of the friend in Facebook working with cbn,
This is to let you know as I did meet up your compensation / Inheritance payment package approved from united nations to be delivery to your home, Due to my wick government and cbn governor do not want you to have it,

I have given Mrs.Lisa Garry of bank of America your Diskette payment online information's to transfer the Five Millions Dollars for you she is a banker and good friend of mine, last when I was invited to America I Was with her. do contact her on the below email she will help you use her computer IP and do your online diskette transfer with original codes transfer and noted anything you will do with her is secret as I have removed this funds through diskette online from CBN account I don't want my Government or the New CBN Governor to know this you must keep secret until she done with your transfer. all you need to do confirm to her your banking information's she will do the transfer with her IP and she will secret use the bank of America instrument telex online to support the transfer online and she is going to do it bit by bit into your accounts you are given to her, after she done with your transfer you will give her 10% for her assistance and give me 20% for my share as I help you secret to removed this funds through cbn diskette.

This is reality Diskette online payment I have use this way to removed some clients funds secret I want you to have your funds that is reasons why I still contact you again and I have plead to Mrs. Lisa to help you with her computer IP to transfer it for you .

here I can not use my country bank IP because if I use it they will block the FUNDS transfer and made case with me and sack me so I don't want to take that risk, feel free with Mrs.Lisa she will do it perfectly with you.Noted to keep secret she don't want her bank directors to know about it this is for secret reasons and safe transfer of your funds and to avoid blockage from her bank.

Here is her information's do contact her with all your banking information's,

Mrs. Lisa Garry.
(International Remittance Department)
8400 Long Point Road,
Houston, Tx,77055,

If you agree to this get back to me and do contact her or do still want to do it by your self with your home computer do let me know, she is a banker she will do it nobody will know about this, I have try all my best for you both software codes cost me much. but I did not ask you to buy it, I buy it by my self and sent it by courier to her in America. your support is do comply with us so that you have this funds, she is going to start bit by bit from $200,000 dollars per day into your account.

you shall have your funds soon just be happy and comply with her. Respond to my mail get back as soon you have this mail. secret is our vows. our code words is 115 our communications for is only by mail both Lisa side,

Be bless.

Helen Ubuka
(PERSONAL ASSITANCE TO CBN)
Wayne

helenubuka123@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:03 am

Dear.sir,
I do not know how you will take this letter but i am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be.I am (Mrs) Helen Ubuka,the office assistant to the Central Bank Governor.I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain favor from you,rather i am doing this to save you from further damage and pains.I have done this to three people already,though two peoples betrayed me at the end. only that lady buy apartment Susanne to show appreciation to me,

Your account that was Block from my wick Governor because they are using some of your funds to give out loan and do their own Business every month they do get profit from your funds. I look at this it pains me that is reason why i decided to contact you secret if you like co-operate with me and following my instruction,I have secret login and open cbn account and removed some funds and loaded your funds into the software diskette payment this should be part of your funds inside the diskette. If you are interested do let me know for more information from me. secret is the key of this payment.
Before I proceed,you must promise me first that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my job,you can help me in whatever way your spirit directs you for my share.

This is very secret ,I overheard the New Governor OF cbn saying that they will make you tired and abandoned your Inheritance funds for them to later divert to joint account using part of it doing there own business.
Please do not pay anything to them again regarding the release of your fund because the President of Nigeria and the members of his Federal Executive Council and United Nations have endorsed all your funds clearance documents and your account is already activated which you can access at any time. through your computer with the diskette online which I will send to you by courier with all the transfer codes Manuel Directions.

It is just that some of our bank executives are very greedy and they have created avenues to steal your money even when they know that the situation is very critical. Myself and another Christian colleague in the office can assist you only if you can agree with our instructions and The proposal is that you should not allow anybody know of this as that will land us into serious trouble and may even take our lives.

Now we have perfectly pulled out the Computer software Diskette Gazette that contains your payment information with the access code transfer and how you can log on and transfer the money from our CBN account to your bank account online through your computer.

I will send it to you immediately.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE our job is on the line.I am only 34 years married with two kids ( A Boy and A Girl) and I don't want to ruin my future or die at this early age. I do not make calls on transactions like this due to the sensitive nature of this transaction and my position with the CBN Everything should by my private email for now.

If this arrangement is OK by you please reply now and I will send the diskette to you through TNT Courier and all these nonsense will stop and you will be happily transfer your fund into your account by yourself which I shall give you more direction booklet Manuel how you will login with the code through your computer and start transferring your money with your computer is very easy. and noted cbn governor will not know about it and my government.as soon you made all the transfer bit by bit to all your account, I will deletes all the information's from here system here so nobody will find out.

I can't do the transfer here because of the secret, If I do i here t they will find out and block your funds which I don't want it to happen to you, you will do it by yourself because transfer Manual and the direction booklet and the code will be coming with the parcel Courier I will package it secretly so that my airport customs agent will not know the contents. I will declare it AND YELLOW TAG IT AS PERSONAL TO YOU,Only what we need to spent tag express home delivering to your house that is all. I will do other things here activation and procure all the code and makes it legal back up all I will do it before shipping to you to start your online diskette transfer.as soon you put in the diskette into your computer the website will come out and you will log on your user name and your password everything has been programmed secret by me. THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD I will give to you when I read your mail all will be into the package, do confirm your address and your phone number and your Id card. secret we do OK. no authority will know about this. transfer start bit by bit transfer from $100,000 dollars to $200,000 .00 dollars per day.the funds programmed online diskette is Five Million Dollars only after you done with this I work for more. my share will be give to after all your transfer.

Get back urgently.

Regards.

(Mrs) Helen Ubuka
(Office assistant to the Central Bank Governor)

Header:
Return-Path: <helenubuka123@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.87.10] by tm105.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2016 22:35:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1010.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2016 22:35:03 -0000
Received: from jws100149.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws124.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016
Reply-To: helen ubuka <helenubuka123@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: CODE i115 Secret Online account Lo-gin diskette payment
transfer

Hello ,
My name is Mrs. Susanne Graham I live in America. I found a great Lady Mrs.Helen Ubuka online who helped me to retrieve my funds from the hands of Nigeria wick government, secret and she helped me with all online diskette transfer which I did with my computer with all the information's codes and user name and login password and other things she helped me for.

She did a lot of things for me to make sure I have my funds with back up legal papers and approved safekeeping and army coverage no question from my bank no question from my authority , I am happy now i have Done all my transfer into my account and Invested my funds into many properties .

After I did what she ask me. her name is Mrs.Helen Ubuka her email you can reach her on her private email helenubuka123@gmail.com she use private because she doing it secret she don't want her government or cbn governor to know this if they should now the funds will be block confiscate she did everything secret to me without anybody knowing about it, if you need her help do reach her she will help you secret, you can email her she will be in the best position to help you.

I wish you good luck and success she told me about some file email that is reasons why I have to shares my good testimony with you she is only trusted lady in Nigeria to help you for your payment with cbn diskette she done all the programmed and in her side, and ship the diskette package to me she do the shipment, while me take care of the legal paper. and Army Coverage fee I thought she was like others till I confirm my package and see all the information's and start the transfer I start from $100,000 .00 dollars first the funds confirm into my account the next day and my bank call me to confirm to me some funds has credited into my account and I told my bank Manager I know about it,

This is 100% work for me without any problem or stop order because I have all the back up Documents, I did show appreciation for buying her apartment in Canada recently to show her appreciation . Once again Good Luck. As you done your payment with her update me for sharing Joy with you. I am very happy to have my funds through her. as soon you finalize with her remember to thank me.

Best Regards,
Mrs Suzanna Graham
Email: Private Company susznne@usa.com
Tel 206-666-1975 Branch Office Phone

Header:
Return-Path: <susznne@usa.com>
Received: from [197.210.225.20] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via
HTTP);
Thu, 30 Jun 2016
Subject: The Truth About My Payment I received From One Lady Mrs.Helen
Ubuka

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.225.20<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Number:
+12066661975
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Seattle, WA
Original network provider* International Telcom, Ltd. - Wa

(206) 666-1975
2066661975 is a VoIP number provided by Onvoy with an area code in WA
Mobile Phone Owner
REVEAL OWNER'S FULL NAME AND BACKGROUND
Seattle, WA 98115
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helenubuka123@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:05 am

our code

Your mail noted, I am processing it and do send me your address and your full names, do not have any fear in you everything will be ok, this i have done with one lady from America it work for her and this will work for you, do not worry all the information's how you will start transfer of your funds with your computer all the information's will be coming with the package both the directions how you will start the transfer bit by bit,

Helen ( Mrs)

Header:
Return-Path: <helenubuka123@gmail.com>
Reply-To: helenubuka123@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016
Subject: Re: CODE i Secret Online account Lo-gin diskette payment transfer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helenubuka123@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:13 pm

our code

Your mail noted, I am processing it and do send me your address and your full names, do not have any fear in you everything will be ok, this i have done with one lady from America it work for her and this will work for you, do not worry all the information's how you will start transfer of your funds with your computer all the information's will be coming with the package both the directions how you will start the transfer bit by bit,

Helen ( Mrs)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helenubuka123@yahoo.com frankmike@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:55 pm

FIVE MILLION DOLLARS IS INTO THE CBN DISKETTE PAYMENT IT HAS PROGRAMED WITH YOUR NAME ONLINE.

THIS IS OUR CODE WORDS 115
PLEASE DISCARDS FROM THOSE BAD HACKS

Dear.
Thank you for your mail yes I love honest and one in love , I want to let you know this cbn diskette is what we use to do transfer here in my bank I did it for you because I want you to have your funds and for you to use it for your funds transfer through your computer,this cost me much to get it to this stage,

Noted this I have helped Mrs.Susanne of America she has done with her payment transfer into her account without any delay or question from her bank and authority she is a happy lady today, she show me appreciations for buying apartment for me in Canada she has invested into many things with her funds, this will work for you as it work for Susanne, do comply with me and see what will happen in next few's days after you have this package from courier frank mike, I have deposited it with Courier attache is scan copy of the package,

Read the below so you understand it very well how to do the transfer all the codes are inside the package,, nobody will know about this funds just keep secret some legal document are inside the package this will back up the funds from any where both in your bank will not ask you any question is legally done with documents,,all hope are not lost, this is a big chance for you and big hope for you to have this funds,

discards from those bad peoples you are dealing, try this with me and see what happen,keep your faith alive with me, this is only way out this secret diskette payment, as work for Mrs,,Susanne it will work for you, do comply with me and see what will happen in next few's days,

. I CAN DO THE TRANSFER WITH NIGERIA IP this is for security reasons, if i should do it WITH MY CBN COUNTRY IP my Government will find out and which i don't want anybody to know this. AND TO AVOID BLOCKAGE FROM THEM, NOW THAT THE PACKAGE AND EVERY INFORMATION'S INSIDE THE PACKAGE WITH COURIER. DO CONTACT FRANK MIKE,

below is the details of the transfer online diskette transfer.

BELOW IS YOUR NEW TRANSFER INFORMATION'S YOU WILL DO THE TRANSFER BY YOURSELF WITH YOUR COMPUTER,
SECRET IS THE VOW AND THE TRUTH,
------------------------------

User ID : cbn
User Password: fgn
PIN: 7420
Final -Transfer Code 87540
Diskette Cbn Account Number- 1018764430,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noted Website is attache with the Diskette Online, when you open with your computer you see all the information's, you start step by step, which I will still direct you. as soon you receive the package diskette software part into funds into diskette,

When you login with the above details, click Transfer, after that, another page will open, Transfer Funds to your Account or any other Bank of your choice,put the Receiver's Bank,your account name,Receiver's Name, Receiver's Account Number,SWIFT/ABA Routing Number,Amount to transfer BIT BY BIT TRANSFER FROM $100,000.00 Dollars $200,000,00 dollars per day,after which you put in the details of the account information you wish to transfer your money into your own account number,

All the transfer information user name and password and transfer pin and codes and Manuel booklet directions and legal documents will be coming with your package by courier the legal back up will proof your funds free from money laundering no body will question you and the transfer from your computer you start bit by bit into your account, this courier will be express delivering to your home.
As soon all the transfer is done from you with your computer I close your payment file so my wick government and cbn governor will not find out. I TRUST IN YOU FOR MY SHARE AS SOON THE ALL THE TRANSFER IS DONE BY YOU.

I Also have registered it with COURIER for delivery to you mandated that your DISKETTE PACKAGE and will be shipped to you from them over there, /MUST be procured according to the New Customs Creed and the essence of such Document is to ensure a hitch-free delivery and . Contact the for more information, and I have give the courier your name for the shipping of your package to your home, after this other thing is done with them, I don't want delay from our customs agent over there in your country, with this no stop order. after it the courier will issue the airway bill once you send the fee for the Legal security back up clearance safe keeping fee $160 dl only. I have pleaded with them to only collect only the mentions fee from you, you know this has taking long date of Demurrage till now could have increase , this is only fee you will paid them from there they locate your place and hand over your package

The delivery charges and the company registration charges has been paid by me here is the REGISTERED CODE FCSCB7747., but I did not pay their legal Official Security safe Keeping Fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their Official Security safe Keeping Fee is only fee from you , and they will give you air-bills and tracking number after you conclude there requested.

KEEP ALL THE TRANSFER ABOVE INFORMATION'S SECRET AND OUR VOW IS SECRET.

NOTED SIR, HONESTLY I HAVE SPENT ALL I HAVE HERE WITH MY ALL MY LITTLE SALARY TO GET THIS TO THIS STAGE, SO TRY YOUR BEST SO THAT THEY SHIP IT THIS WEEK, YOU CAN TEXT ON MY SECRET NUMBER CELL 234- 8085551698 OR EMAIL ME NOTED I HAVE REGISTER THE PACKAGE, DO CONTACT THE COURIER FRANK MIKE frankmike@post.com FOR MORE DIRECTIONS FROM HIM.

congratulations.

Get back urgently.

Regards.

(Mrs) Helen Ubuka

20160703235908-8c7654cd-sm.png
20160703235908-8c7654cd-sm.png (194.66 KiB) Viewed 18212 times

Phone: +2348085551698
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frankmike@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:41 pm

OVERNIGHT SHIPPING WE GUARANTEE YOU AND ASSURED YOU 100% DELIVERING AT YOUR HOME, VERY IMPORTANT,
Shipping Services LTD
Courier Post Customer Service Contact Our Agent
by Via Email: frankmike@post.com
Agent Branch Office.Post Customer Service
No. 408, kings Ave Ikoyi.Lagos Nigeria.
Tel 234- 8085551704
America- Agent Tel 206-202-1160
REF:TNT/NG/895/11

PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE.... ETNTSCB7747

ATTENTION.

GOOD MORNING
YOUR MAIL WELL NOTED OK.
WE HAVE YOUR PACKAGE DEPOSITED HERE FROM MRS.HELEN UBUKA CBN IT HAS BEEN REGISTERED FOR SHIPMENT AND INSURED AND WAS PAID HERE FROM THE SENDER . MRS.HELEN UBUKA OF CBN BOTH INSURANCE OF YOUR PACKAGE ,. THERE IS A SECURITY CLEARANCE SAFEKEEPING FEE OF $160 DOLLARS YOU NEED TO CLEARS BEFORE FINALLY SHIPPING OF YOUR PACKAGE, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE DELIVERING TO YOUR HOME THIS IS THE LAW IMPOSED HERE, AND BE REST ASSURED 100% DELIVERING IN NEX2HOURS AFTER THE FEE PAID FROM YOU A SECRETARY RECEIVER NAME SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU WHEN WE READ YOUR NEXT MAIL.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU. SEND EMAIL FOR ANY QUESTION. NOTED TO RECONFIRM YOUR HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER THIS IS TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERING AND NEAR BY AIRPORT AND DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME BECAUSE IS HOME DELIVERING WITHOUT ANY DELAY. TEXT SMS HERE Tel 234- 8085551704

HAVE A NICE DAY.

MR.FRANK MIKE
HEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
AGENT COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY

Header:
Return-Path: <frankmike@post.com>
Received: from [197.210.226.69] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 4 Jul 2016
Subject: OVERNIGHT SHIPPING WE GUARANTEE YOU AND ASSURED YOU 100% DELIVERING
AT YOUR HOME, VERY IMPORTANT,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.226.69<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

WMPack.png

Phone Numbers:
+2348085551704
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)

+12062021160
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Seattle, WA
Original network provider* International Telcom, Ltd. - Wa

(206) 202-1160
2062021160 is a VoIP number provided by Onvoy with an area code in WA
Mobile Phone Owner
REVEAL OWNER'S FULL NAME AND BACKGROUND
Seattle, WA 98115
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helenubuka123@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:53 am

Our code 115
SIR,
Why I still keep on sending you message this is reality for you diskette payment and opportunity for you, if this is not real i will not bother myself sending you mails,

The only way is you to have this secret payment if you still hoping in cbn governor my wick government other peoples you have nothing from them 100 years to come you have nothing from them, this diskette payment secret only way i can help you out, I sent you mail you did not respond, what I am doing for you is open mind and good for you and for you to have it and become happy person again in life and invest your funds, is good we do it legal back up, Last years I helped some two peoples secret one lady from America and one man from France today they have received there payment package and invested one buy apartment for me in Canada lady Susanne from America for showing appreciation to me for helping secret to have her payment til today my government did not find out, THIS IS DISKETTE REALITY PAYMENT SECRET,

Be bless you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.