Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubukahelen@naij.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

edmondifred21@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:24 pm

Sir,
How re you doing today sorry for late respond I always busy here.
You should contact Mr Yan Kumia Ramil in his email detailsmassage67@yahoo.com
he is my financial consultant because i have discuses with here I am
buy in the war camp he will direct ho you should receive Five Million
dollars funds, he is in position to help you receive your funds,
contact him immediately with your information's.
and always keep m posted,

We need urgent movement on this deal because the money is in the Bank
suspense dormant account it has NO Beneficiary names YET as I did not
use my names because it will be risk for me to use my names if
American Government discover that such Amount of money is on my names
here in UKRAINE COUNTRY they will come after me to know the source of
the money. Make your respond urgent to me;

My regards,

Edmond Fred
USA ARMY PEACE MAKERS

Header:

Return-Path: <edmondifred21@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 08:21:57 -0700
Message-ID: <CAE=daHEnjv2GPq+cXcpbyprg9Jxh+O36HHLs12ZR8aKQH6J1kQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM EDMOND FRED, DO CONTACT MR.YAN KUMA URGENT FOR DIRECTION
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ab5175305@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:37 pm

Sir,
Do not be upset for receiving my message for sharing my testimony to you,
I am happy to informed you final i received my full payment from PGB bank uk they are good bank to transact with through there online account now i am investing my money million of dollars into my projects investments, I was in there office i see your payment file email that reasons why i contact you they are legit bank to banked with to transact with, now i am happy.
They have good officer that directed me with i do both legal documents i procure with and there lawyer they sign and give code transfer correct i spend now i have gains all my money invested my money now, If you want to contact the officer that help me is ged ward pgb bank his the good officer that help me it makes all possible for me to have my funds through there online account to my local account after i completed all their requested and also my atm cards was delivery to my lat week after I completed all hy asked from me. I was thinking it not be possible al went well with me I am happy person now investing my money both in japan trader and given to charity homeless. If you want his email of the bank I will gyve it to you,

Have a nice day
Mrs. Ann Brown
Address: New Market Mall Alberton
My occupation is retirement investor
Ekurhuleni South , USA
username password pin
samsun55 istanbul34 24946
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info658@daum.net

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:30 pm

With Due Respected Sir,
Noted this why is like this people attacks good things and trying distorting image of good ones and bank. if your compensation payment-of two millions dollars if is Not reality here I will not be contacting you, your funds is reality if you complete the legal needed-full things here count us your funds will be release to you by online account in next 48 hours through your local bank which you will do the transfer by yourself or we help and transfer it, Respected my self again now if you are not interested to complete this transaction with good mind let me know this will be cancel and the funds will be confiscator, we are not forking you or beg to take your compensation funds of two millions dollars that belong to you,

Ged Ward
Online Processing Officer
email info658@daum.net

Thank
MRS.AKAMA DAVDSON
LEGAL OFFICER

Header:

Received: from 10.197.35.9
Return-Path: <akamadavidson@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.42]
Message-ID: <64ee17a4.5d0a0220.55bb2.7990@mx.google.com>
Subject: PAYMENT URGENT CONFISCATED
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 09:07:01 -0700
Reply-To: info658@daum.net
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info658@daum.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:48 pm

Recovery Scam:

DEAR.PAYMENT OWNER,
Your account banking online will be suspended. We find out you are not taking your payment seriously. choice is yours/ because the director of the bank have instructed me to sign for suspended account/ because of love and legally trusted of this i decided to email you first before signing for it,and good relationship I have with GED WARD nice officer to trust.

do your best to finalize with officer Ged Ward is a nice officer and trusted. and my duty with PGB BANK I sign all approved funds legal documentation release order from this bank legitimately before any funds transfer. Discards from MR FREEMN is not working wiyj us is a hack collecting infornation and hcking informations and diervting funds,

do send him the fee to enable me complete the work with court.
Hurry up contact MR.GED WARD info658@daum.net
Thanking for honoring our words,

THE INFORMATION'S ASSISTANCE
MRS.AKAMA DAVIDSON
LEGAL LAWYER OFFICER DEPARTMENT .
PLATINUM GLOBAL BANK.
Address: 10 North Audley Street, London, W1K 6LX,
United Kingdom,

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.202
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.53]
Message-ID: <65267597.050a0220.2aee6.fe92@mx.google.com>
Subject: DEAR.PAYMENT OWNER,
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 03:14:43 -0700
Reply-To: inf658@daum.net
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ab5175305@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:05 pm

Claims Department
Dear Valuable Customer,

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION,
regards your fund US$5,000,000.00 Million
United States Dollars.

I was personally mandated to handle this matter to ensure that all funds of our Citizens and others which are fraudulently being trapped in African Banks are urgently retrieved and paid to the actual Beneficiaries under a legal
manner.Our team of experts were delegated to Benin Republic,Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Ghana for this task and we discovered your File NO:BR114/80MH80L/00 as unclaimed fund. It was discovered that officials of the Bank have only put up illegal requirements in order to make it difficult for you to claim your fund.

We have (5 Four options over this payment and I would advise you to select one of them how you want this payment to be received by you.

1) Telegraphic Wire Transfer To Your Account.
2) Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Consignment Box.
3) Payment Via ATM Master Card.
4) Certified Bank Draft
5) Online internet transfer by yourself to your local account
6) Internet telex transfer bank diskettee Will ship to you do the the transfer with the diskette with your computer through your phone with all login and username informations will ship to you and directions how you should carry the transfer with your computer or your phone,

For more enquiries.
Awaiting your urgent reply.

Yours in Service,
LEGAL LAWYER
MARY
ASSISTANCE LAWYER BANK

Header:

Return-Path: <ab5175305@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: mary.akinbo@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 21:57:28 -0800
Message-ID: <CAEzyKvUpo=7+PSHv74S_Q5nBEmE9c0Gf==TL+1rp7U7z8qrpww@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR END OF THE YEAR 2023
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info658@daum.net

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:34 am

Recovery Scam:

Dear. Sir,

?We received your messaged you where instructed from our legal department, in regards of your funds of five million dollars we are about to transfer into your account,

?Before the transfer of your funds you need to procure the mention document international permit release order paper to enable us transfer into your local account. this is to avid stop order from the authority do monitoring funds transfer, you the legal document in legitimated name, before transfer of your funds from our accountant department officer, The cost of the document is $560 dollars only. we can not deduct because your funds is under security BOND.

?kindly let me know the legal lawyer will help you procure the document on your behalf,

?

?Have a nice day,

?

?Mr. Ged Ward.
The Processing Officer
PLATINUM GLOBAL BANK.
This officer department GED WARD In charge of processing,
The email info658@daum.net

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.201
Return-Path: <hmk2sea@heveamk.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [44.202.169.37]
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT,URGENT
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 17:25:15 -0800
Reply-To: info658@daum.net
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ab5175305@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:16 pm

Money Transfer Scam:

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 06:49:59 -0800
Reply-To: ab5175305@gmail.com

Hello, With Due Respected,
I am Miss. Joel Kouyate. The only daughter to my late parents. I am 25 years old. Please can I trust you to be my guardian to help me secure my inheritance fund that my late father kept for me in the BANK before he met his untimely death? I will be waiting for your reply if you will like to help me for more details,
Your sincere daughter,
Miss. Joel Kouyate

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.50]
Message-ID: <6581ad99.050a0220.2cefe.978a@mx.google.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 06:50:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I WANT TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTY PLS REPLY ME
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

akamadavidson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:58 pm

Hello,I was in meeting with the new management yesterday yes have agree given you to finalize the codes fee next week tuesday , they have agreed to do there best to make sure the codes last for for you and they will help you fix in after you carry on your internet transfer funds will start dropping into your account, just comply with there instructions i am with you to make things go well soon, please keep your words for complete with them because i act on your behalf to make sure they do not confiscated or block because I refuse sign for confiscated I want you to have your funds and you become a happy person again in life and you invest, I hope you have have contact GED WARD do comply with him is a nice officer, do contact for more informations email email ward.ged@yandex.ru If you are not long interested do not reply.

As soon you finalize with them do let m know,

MRS/AKAMA DAVIDERSONLEGAL LAWYER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ward.ged@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:17 pm

Dear Beneficiary,
I was instructed to contact Mr GED WARD PKB BANK for the procedures of the legal documents certificate with your legal name,
Today I have submitted your information with the Court registrar to register your information and open your case file in the ministry of justice portal.

According to the court registrar, you are required to make available fee requested from you by the honorable court, its to open your case file in the ministry of justice portal and register your information to commence the processing for the claim funds documents indicating you the true ownership funds as the end beneficiary in the probate department portal of the ministry of justice to proceed to the bank for concluding transfer into your account without complication.,

As soon as the court confirms the fee which you can send the fee . This will enable the court registrar to release the clearance and other documents form, from the ministry of Justice, which i will send to you to fill sign and return back in order for the commissioner of oath give me the Power of attorney to enable me sworn the affidavit of oath on your behalf to Notarize and endorse the claim documents indicating you the true ownership funds , which I will send to you for your perusal when the time comes.

Note that the court doesn't need cash but only the fee you send through bitcoins wallet address or bank transfer , kindly respond to give you a superior explanation for your understanding.

Anticipating your rapid and optimistic response to enable us swing into action for the claim documents and to obtain the Change of Ownership form, from the Ministry of Justice and send to you, to fill adequately and return back with the required items as indicated above, to open your case file portal with your information for legality to commence the processing of the claim documents indicating you true funds ownership,see below

1. source of funds clearance certificate $150 dl
2. Original copies of Invoice $130 dl
3. Certificate funds ownership 180 dl
4. Certificate of origin $200 dl
5. IMF clearance funds certificate $300 dl
6. Insurance bond funds coverage certificate $400 dl
7,, the Lawyer consultation services fee is free,

Legal documents procure from court and other offices cost you for the procures of all the legal documents in your name. this information given from

Confirm receipt of this mail along with the to enable me give you bitcoins wallet address information or bank of the agent lawyer to send the fee for the procure of the document n your name, you can still contact your accounting officer ged ward his email ward.ged@yandex.ru tell them not to confiscated your funds, with my connection I will fight for you to make sure after you get the documents your funds will release to your local account through online internet.

MRS AKAMA DAVIDSON
LEGAL LAWYER COURT.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.9
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.54]
Message-ID: <6616452b.050a0220.49fe.3a43@mx.google.com>
Subject: LEGAL DOCUMENTS IS IMPORTANT,
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 00:52:08 -0700
Reply-To: akamadavidson@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ward.ged@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:14 am

Lottery Scam:

Dear Beneficiary,
You have been approved to receive a payment of US$2,000,000,00 millions dollars from the amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos Business Interruption charity Program (CBIRP) 01/17/2024 grant prize award your emails address was selected.and This program is designed to relieve some lucky individuals round the world that was affected by the economic damages caused by Covid19 pandemic.
However, all litigation procedures for the payment of your awards have been met and the total amount of US$2,000,000,00 millions dollars dollars has been
successfully deposited into paying pkb Bank for disbursement to 200 beneficiaries. Kindly contact the Bank today through any of the following methods below to complete the Grant Application and receive your prize today. the Bank Contact Info;

Kindly provide your below information to Enroll for an online banking account with the paying Bank Your Information Needed for account registration is as follows; Account online internet already open your informations needed to get court legit approval with your legit name informations,noted the paying bank will give you login informations.

1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Home Address:
3) Your Phone Number:
4) Your Nationality:
5) Your Date of Birth:
6) Your Gender:
7) Your Marital Status:
8) Your Valid ID Card / Passport:

(Account Registration is FREE and be rest assured that your information is secured with us and will not be accessed by a third
party) read the site of the donations funds they have received their own money read it

https:/ /www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-bezos-charity-day-1-families-fund-117-million-recipients/

Notes; once you complete the registration form and submit it to the Bank using your reference number (Ref#: AMECB8352001BS), you will receive a total credit of US$2,000,000,00 millions dollars only into the account within 24 hours after registration. (Account Registration Is Free)
We encourage you not to ignore this message, because your safety is 100% guaranteed and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will monitor this transaction to ensure that every beneficiary is protected from fraud.

Do contact the Agent consultant bank officer MR GED WARD in his email send your information to him to start the processing online transfer
here MR GED WARD EMAIL ward.ged@yandex.ru

At Your service,
FOR JEFF BEZOSSir,

Header:

Received: from 10.196.241.214
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.182]
Reply-To: ab5175305@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:34:34 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEzyKvX+GEyw_AQuUNA_GutjyQ-Zw2oh95_iZWkZtMoSF_Stxg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FOR YOUR GOOD ATTENTION.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.