Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubukahelen@naij.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:01 am

Sir
Your mail noted sorry for your health happy that you are ok,do not worry everything will be given to you after the reactivate of your dormant online account the Token code will be given to you to complete your funds transfer online to your local account without any delay, there is no other fee from you , noted your fee will still refund back to your online account after the dormant account activation is done the fee is 460 for dormant account activation, noted the reasons why i give you this account number, if i give our bank account name they will take out vat and the fee will be shortage that reason why you need to send with this account below officer account , Noted your atm card will send after the global problem, noted you will have access for transfer with code after you send the fee to do the activation dormant deposit,
i will gve you receiver name after i hear from you

jeff
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:06 pm

Dare,.
Your mail noted,do not worry everything will be given to you after the reactivate of your dormant online account the Token code will be given to you to complete your funds transfer online to your local account without any delay, there is no other fee from you , noted your fee will still refund back to your online account after the dormant account activation is done, noted the reasons why i give you this account number, if i give our bank account name they will take out vat and the fee will be shortage that reason why you need to send with this account below officer account name , Noted your atm card will send after the global problem, noted you will have access for transfer with token code after you send the fee to do the activation dormant deposit,

Here the officer assistance offer-sure account to send the fee of $460 covert it in Euros
Here is the account information's

NAME OF BANK : BANKO POSTEITALIANE
BENEFIGERY NAME : O. P. P.
IBAN: IT63B0760105138255110XXXXXX
SWIFT/CODE: BPPIITRRXX.
BANK ADDRESS: VIALE EUROPA, 175-00144 , ROMA
CONUTRY- ITALY.

As soon you send the fee scan the payment copy slip for confirmation for the activation officer department to clear for the work of the clearance of the dormant account activation and your funds will release to you online transfer without any delay, i assure you 100% see attachment letter management assurance letter for refundable the fee to you after the activation your funds will be credited into your online account with total amount of $2, million dollars and your fee of $460 dollars refundable will be into your online account to transfer to your local account. For trust and you trust me see my I .d card and the assurance letter attache. do not expose my I d card keep within yourself i do not want the hacks to hack my i. d-card is because of the trust that is reasons why i scan my i. d card to you.

Have a bless day.
Jeff Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Hi
If you are no longer motivated to have your funds & not interested to put up a fight for it,

We all go through challenging times when we feel helpless, worthless, tired, and without real vision of our future. Does it seem that this funds will help to invest for your lifetime investment is so far awayfrom you right now? It might seem that way at this moment in time, but
is it really?

These times are often followed by much lighter moods, when we feel like the world is at our feet, that we can achieve anything, when the future seems so bright & colorful! That future is your future in – a place where you will experience exactly that! I am asking you to pull yourself together, prepare for your journey,
stand up to your moods & fight for your dreams – you tell yourself, “I AM MOTIVATED to start my process , because I want a better life for you & family! you CAN ACHIEVE anything if you put your mind to it!” make up your mind to get this needfull things done and have your
funds. this is last and end of it. noted i am not inposition to procure the legal if you can get it some will help us buy it in italy or togo. if you are serious get back before your funds confiscated. see it below all you need your funds to be into your account,

HERE IS THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS NEEDLED FOR BACK UP LEGAL FUNDS TRANSFER,
1, INTERNATIONALS PERMIT TRANSFER AND MONEY LAUNDERING CLEARANCE
2, FUNDS OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND FREE DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,
3, TAXES CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
4, VAT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND FREE FROM NON CRIMINAL CERTIFICATE
5, DORMANT ACTIVATION FUNDS RELEASE TOKEN CODE

ONGRATULATIONS,

Jeff Johnson
Mg/Officer
Mrs/Jessica Mark
Accountant
Officer. I.R.
EFGB Private Limited
Leconfield House
Curzon Street
London, W1J 5JB
United Kingdom
Tel: + 744 090 390
0800 897680
Primary Email jeffjphnson08@gmail.com
Customer Care info658@daum.net
Email on M
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ubukahelen@naij.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:17 pm

Compliments of the day, My name is Mr Colin Weir Urgent

mmaryakinbo@gmail.com <mmaryakinbo@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 30 Jun at 16:19

Hi
I WAS INSTRUCTED TO CONTACT READ BELOW MESSAGE. RESPOND TO COLIN chriscolin994@gmail.com

Compliments of the day, My name is Mr Colin Weir.,,

On 12.07.2011, my wife and I won the Biggest Euro Millions Jackpot of £161,163,000 GBP and we just commenced our Cash/Charity Donation.

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Email Directory Management Team and you received this email because we have listed your email as one of the lucky beneficiaries, Kindly send us the belowdetails so that the funds of $2,000,000.00 Million dollars only in your favor.Noted the donaton funds is already with Efg bank Uder Jeff Johnn is anice man he have managing my funds for years, I WILL UVE GTHE BANK CONTACT HE PROCESSING IT DO GET WITH LEGAL PAPERS TO LEGALLIZE YOUR FUNDS,

you will share with charity homeless and part funds you and your family for investment for your family,after you donate $1, million dollars to the charity homeless. the funds is with bank which this will transfer through online banking to your local account or by atmcard,

*Full Name:
*Monthly Income:
*Sex:
*Mobile/Tel.

we donated to the country that have the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemics . improve the lives of many people affected by this Coronavirus

Congratulations and Best of Luck.

Do contact me on my private and secure email please which is chriscolin994@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Colin & Chris Weir.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

cheronliburd555@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:51 pm

HELLO,
THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR FUNDS CASH PAYMENT FIVE MILLION DOLLARS
WELLED PACKAGED AND HAND OVER TO YOUR AGENT OFFICER.. NOTED YOU
WILL MEETING THEM WITH CLEARANCE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.
SEE PHOTO SCAN COPY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BEFORE IT WAS SEALED
PACKAGED AND LOCK UP WITH KEY, AND HAVE HANDED OVER TO THE
DELIVERING AGENT OFFICER ON TRANSIT WITH YOUR BOX CONSIGNMENT.,
NOTED THE AGENT OFFICER DID NOT KNOW THE CONTAINS WE ONLY TELL HIM
THIS IS GOODS MARITAL BOX. THIS IS TO AVOID DIVERSION SO KEEP
SECRET UNTILL YOU HAVE YOUR CASH FUNDS,

BEST REGARDS,
JESSICA MARK
CASH PAYMENT OFFICER.

Header;

Return-Path: <cheronliburd555@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020
Subject: CONSIGNMNET BOX ON TRANSIT,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:39 pm

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

mary akinbo <mmaryakinbo@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Tue, 15 Sep at 12:40

Dear Fund Beneficiary,
I was posted here few month ago, I only have two years more I do not know how you will take this letter but i am doing this

based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be.I am (Mrs) Mary Akinbo,the (Office Assistant to the Telex Department to the key Bank Manager.I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain favor from you,rather i am doing this to save you from further damage and pains and upon all you have being passing through in regards to yo your funds.I have done this to three peoples already,though they betrayed me at the end is only one lady show appreciation for buying car for me. Reasons why I used Private mail is because is secret me and you, I don't want the bank staffs and the bank Manager to know or Government to about this, is secret okay,

Your account was blocked from my wick bank and government because they are using some of your funds to give out loan and do their own Business every month they do get profit from your funds. I look at this it pains me that is reason why i decided to contact you secret if you like to co-operate with me and following my instruction,I have secret lo-gin and open
account and removed some funds and loaded your funds into the software flash diskette payment this should be part of your funds inside the flash diskette. If you are interested do let me know for more information from me. secret is the key of this payment and programmed it with the software flash diskette with full codes information's of the bank.Before I proceed,you must promise me first that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my job,you can help me in whatever way your spirit directs you for my share.

This is very secret ,I overheard the bank officials here saying that they will make you tired and abandoned your Inheritance funds for them to divert to joint account using part of it doing there own business.Please do not pay anything to them again regarding the release of your fund because the President and the members of his Federal Executive Council and United Nations and america president have endorsed all your funds clearance documentation and your account is already activated which you can access at any time. through your computer with the software flash diskette online which I will send to you by rider courier with all the transfer codes transfer information's and Manuel Directions.

It is just that some of our bank executives are very greedy and they have created avenues to steal your money even when they know that the situation is very critical. Myself will assist you only if you can agree with my instructions and The proposal is that you should not allow anybody know of this as that will land us into serious trouble and may even take our lives.Now I have perfectly pulled out the Computer software flash- Diskette Gazette that contains your payment information

with the access codes transfer and how you can log in and transfer the money from bank account to your bank account online through your computer or rep-top or through your phone.
I will send it to you immediately.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE our job is on the line.I am only 36 years married with 2 kids and I don't want to ruin my future or die at this early age. I do not make calls on transactions like this due to the sensitive nature of this transaction and my position with the bank. Everything should be my private email for now.

If this arrangement is OK by you please reply now and I will send the flash diskette to you through AGENT Courier and all these nonsense will stop and you will be happily transfer your fund into your account by yourself which I shall give you more direction booklet Manuel how you will log in with the user name and password and codes through your computer and start

transferring your money with your computer is very easy. and noted the bank will not know about it and government.as soon you made all the transfers bit by bit to all your accounts, I will delete all the information from their system here so nobody will find out.

I can't not do the transfer here because of the secret and I.P diction, If I do i here they will find out and block your funds which I don't want it to happen to you, you will do it by yourself because transfer Manual and the direction booklet and the codes AND PIN will be coming with the parcel Courier I will package it secretly so that my airport customs agent will not know the contents. I will declare it AS A PERSONAL GIFT TO YOU,Only what we need to comply with meivate the diskette software buy three itune cards numbers or ebey card number for me to use activate the diskette software and that is all. I needed from you here activation and procure all the codes and make it legal back up all I will do before shipping to you to start your online flash diskette transfer.

as soon as you put in the software flash diskette into your computer the website window page will open and you will log in your user name and your password everything has been programmed secret by me.

THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD IS USER NAME IS - (KEYBANK400) AND
PASSWORDS is- (DGY@45G) to you all will be into the package, do confirm your address and your phone number and your I.d card. secret we do OK. no authority will know about this.

the transfer start bit by bit transfer from $800,000 .00 dollars per day, your funds was programmed online with the flash diskette is Seven Million Dollars only EVERYTHING IS LOADED WITH ALL THE CODES TRANSFER FOR YOU, my share will be give to me after all transfer into your account.do send your full name and full address and phone number with cost rider delivering and I have find out the best rider agent that will help delivery this software flash diskette payment to your address see below options the prices
noted you will paid the sending of your software flash diskette package, because this has cost me much procuring codes and pin you did not procure and back up legal paper, if you are interested get back with your full information's address and acts on my instructions, if you are ready get back, Noted this i will never disclose the contains with anybody both the rider

officer delivery, i will tell him is a personal gift to you, this to avoid open or scan and expose so keep secret until you have it, see the below options rider delivering, because no time to waste i want this ship to you this week, because directions of the bank checks file every weekend. I want your package to move before this weekend so they will notice it.
this is the only way out if you miss this opportunity 100 years to come you will not see this opportunity again. do not have double mind do not think is scam i know that there is scam, trust me with this it will work for you as it work for that lady and my messages is not story is reality,
I am going to send the parcel to you through the means of ''Rider Courier Services'', and to avoid much delay!! You have to send your home address and telephone number where the Delivery Company will deliver your package to, meanwhile you You can buy itune card or ebey cards to use to activate the diskette software,
I will take care of the shipment to your home,

This is only my secret private email reply here mmaryakinbo@gmail.com

Regards.

(Mrs) Mary Akinbo
(Office Assistant to the Telex Department to the key Bank Manager)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

mmaryakinbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:53 pm

Dear Fund Beneficiary,
I was posted here few month ago, I only have two years more I do not know how you will take this letter but i am doing this

based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be.I am (Mrs) Mary Akinbo,the (Office Assistant to the Telex Department to the key Bank Manager.I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain favor from you,rather i am doing this to save you from further damage and pains and upon all you have being passing through in regards to yo your funds.I have done this to three peoples already,though they betrayed me at the end is only one lady show appreciation for buying car for me. Reasons why I used Private mail is because is secret me and you, I don't want the bank staffs and the bank Manager to know or Government to about this, is secret okay,

Your account was blocked from my wick bank and government because they are using some of your funds to give out loan and do their own Business every month they do get profit from your funds. I look at this it pains me that is reason why i decided to contact you secret if you like to co-operate with me and following my instruction,I have secret lo-gin and open
account and removed some funds and loaded your funds into the software flash diskette payment this should be part of your funds inside the flash diskette. If you are interested do let me know for more information from me. secret is the key of this payment and programmed it with the software flash diskette with full codes information's of the bank.Before I proceed,you must promise me first that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my job,you can help me in whatever way your spirit directs you for my share.

This is very secret ,I overheard the bank officials here saying that they will make you tired and abandoned your Inheritance funds for them to divert to joint account using part of it doing there own business.Please do not pay anything to them again regarding the release of your fund because the President and the members of his Federal Executive Council and United Nations and america president have endorsed all your funds clearance documentation and your account is already activated which you can access at any time. through your computer with the software flash diskette online which I will send to you by rider courier with all the transfer codes transfer information's and Manuel Directions.

It is just that some of our bank executives are very greedy and they have created avenues to steal your money even when they know that the situation is very critical. Myself will assist you only if you can agree with my instructions and The proposal is that you should not allow anybody know of this as that will land us into serious trouble and may even take our lives.Now I have perfectly pulled out the Computer software flash- Diskette Gazette that contains your payment information

with the access codes transfer and how you can log in and transfer the money from bank account to your bank account online through your computer or rep-top or through your phone.
I will send it to you immediately.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE our job is on the line.I am only 36 years married with 2 kids and I don't want to ruin my future or die at this early age. I do not make calls on transactions like this due to the sensitive nature of this transaction and my position with the bank. Everything should be my private email for now.

If this arrangement is OK by you please reply now and I will send the flash diskette to you through AGENT Courier and all these nonsense will stop and you will be happily transfer your fund into your account by yourself which I shall give you more direction booklet Manuel how you will log in with the user name and password and codes through your computer and start

transferring your money with your computer is very easy. and noted the bank will not know about it and government.as soon you made all the transfers bit by bit to all your accounts, I will delete all the information from their system here so nobody will find out.

I can't not do the transfer here because of the secret and I.P diction, If I do i here they will find out and block your funds which I don't want it to happen to you, you will do it by yourself because transfer Manual and the direction booklet and the codes AND PIN will be coming with the parcel Courier I will package it secretly so that my airport customs agent will not know the contents. I will declare it AS A PERSONAL GIFT TO YOU,Only what we need to comply with meivate the diskette software buy three itune cards numbers or ebey card number for me to use activate the diskette software and that is all. I needed from you here activation and procure all the codes and make it legal back up all I will do before shipping to you to start your online flash diskette transfer.

as soon as you put in the software flash diskette into your computer the website window page will open and you will log in your user name and your password everything has been programmed secret by me.

PASSWORDS is- (DGY@45G) to you all will be into the package, do confirm your address and your phone number and your I.d card. secret we do OK. no authority will know about this.

the transfer start bit by bit transfer from $800,000 .00 dollars per day, your funds was programmed online with the flash diskette is Seven Million Dollars only EVERYTHING IS LOADED WITH ALL THE CODES TRANSFER FOR YOU, my share will be give to me after all transfer into your account.do send your full name and full address and phone number with cost rider delivering and I have find out the best rider agent that will help delivery this software flash diskette payment to your address see below options the prices
noted you will paid the sending of your software flash diskette package, because this has cost me much procuring codes and pin you did not procure and back up legal paper, if you are interested get back with your full information's address and acts on my instructions, if you are ready get back, Noted this i will never disclose the contains with anybody both the rider

officer delivery, i will tell him is a personal gift to you, this to avoid open or scan and expose so keep secret until you have it, see the below options rider delivering, because no time to waste i want this ship to you this week, because directions of the bank checks file every weekend. I want your package to move before this weekend so they will notice it.
this is the only way out if you miss this opportunity 100 years to come you will not see this opportunity again. do not have double mind do not think is scam i know that there is scam, trust me with this it will work for you as it work for that lady and my messages is not story is reality,
I am going to send the parcel to you through the means of ''Rider Courier Services'', and to avoid much delay!! You have to send your home address and telephone number where the Delivery Company will deliver your package to, meanwhile you You can buy itune card or ebey cards to use to activate the diskette software,
I will take care of the shipment to your home, you take care insurance it

Regards.

(Mrs) Mary Akinbo

Header:

Return-Path: <mmaryakinbo@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: mary.akinbo@yandex.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020
Subject: IMPORTANT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mmaryakinbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:57 pm

Sir,
No store here to buy it, do your best buy it,
The payment diskette everything has programmed in your name, my first message explains all for you,
1, you help me go Walmart store buy iTunes cards ONE card 100 DL or steam wallet gift cards $100 DL ONE and scratch the card and scan it to me by attachment to use to activate the diskette software system that code numbers inside the i cards is important to me to use for the activation ,ANY OF THE CARD YOU CAN BUY,
2,, I i will take care of shipment cost by FedEx of the parcel,

this diskette payment is secret me and you, if you send the cards in i will finalize quickly ship the diskette parcel with all information to your address you have your parcel at your home address, see attached is the diskette sample original will ship to you, keep my information's secret do not expose it, i do not want anybody to know both my wick government this is to avoid blockage from them s keep secret until you have your funds diskette. you can ready the below message i know my first mail, see attachment screenshot of your amount funds

Mary Akinbo,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:18 pm

NOTICE

Efgb <jeffjphnson08@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info658@daum.net
Bcc:

Fri, 9 Oct at 10:45

Sir,
LISTEN: This is my last warning to you! I will advise you to go
ahead and send the required documents or I cancel this transfer and return
the fund to government treasury account as unclaimed fund. we are round up the year end file record if you did complete your funds transfer now your funds will confiscated, this is for the document funds legalization fee,

Jeff
Wayne

mmaryakinbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:09 pm

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I am going to send the parcel to you through the means of ''Rider Courier Services'', and to avoid much delay!! You have to send your home address and telephone number where the Delivery Company will deliver your package to, meanwhile you can buy itune card or steam wallet gift cards to use to activate the diskette software it will be easy for you to do faster transfer to your local account noted what i needed the cards for is to use the numbers code inside the cards to activate your skette payment software,

I will take care of the shipment to your home,

Regards.

(Mrs) Mary Akinbo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.