Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Akinwumi Adesina

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:34 pm

Email address: dipogimba20@yahoo.com

Zorpia:

It is my pleasure writing you this message today,and i hope this message finds you in the good health.So please i want you to read the point carefully.My reason of sending you this message is that i need your great assistance to stand as a beneficiary to an unclaimed fund here in the bank i work,worth millions of dollars.

What happened is that,the owner of the fund died along with his wife and only son in a car accident,and in my thorough research in the bank records and file,i discovered that there is nobody left to claim the fund as the beneficiary.

Now i need your assistance with a total sincerity and trust to stand as the next of kin to the fund,which you shall be given 40% of the total amount at the end of the business.And for security purpose,i want you to be rest assured that
this business is 100% safe.

Hence,i will like you to send me your email id and your mobile number on (dipogimba20@ yahoo.com ) for more details.

Gimba

Screen name: musad / musadgimba
45, Badagry, Nigeria
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 28‑90, in Brazil.

Picture used - stolen image of Akinwumi Adesina, President of the African Development Bank. He previously served as Nigeria's Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development:

musad.jpg
Post a reply