Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

shannonmatthew59@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Reply-To: Joshua Alaoma <joshuaalaoma1@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1406828.8031911.1440102399479.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***INFORMATION

Attn:Ordering beneficiary,

I am Mr Joshua Alamoa, a computer scientist working in the office of the new governor, central bank of Nigeria. I am 28 years old,haven just started work with the central bank of Nigeria,C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your fund release disk painted RED. I took time to study it and found out that you have fulfilled all obligations and certificates but the fund $USD3.5M has not been released to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you because of vested interest by some highly placed individuals to divert your fund to a different account; instead they let you spend money unnecessarily. In view of this and similar discoveries,I do not intend to work here for a long time,hence this offer to assist you. I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and a guarantee to assist me in jetting out of Nigeria as soon as you have unrestricted access to your fund.This is because if I don't run away from this country after I made the transfer, I will be Seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger. The only thing I will need from you to release this fund is a special HARD DISK which we call HD140 GIG.I will need two of this hard disk to recopy your information from the corrupted one, destroy the previous one, and effect the transfer to reflect in your bank within 48 banking hours.I can also use my position to effect the issuance of a master card which i will send to you in case you dislike bank transfers.

I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested. Do get in touch with me immediately with the email below, reconfirming important contractual/contact details such as your principal,banking details and your contact information such as direct telephone numbers and email
address.

Contact E-mail: joshuaalaoma1@gmail.com

Regards,

Joshua Alamoa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:04 am

INFORMATION
People
Joshua Alaoma <shannonmatthew59@yahoo.com> Today at 19:45
Reply-To: Joshua Alaoma <joshuaalaoma1@gmail.com>
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary

I am Mr Joshua Alamoa, a computer scientist working in the office of the new governor, central bank of Nigeria. I am 28 years old,haven just started work with the central bank of Nigeria,C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your fund release disk painted RED. I took time to study it and found out that you have fulfilled all obligations and certificates but the fund $USD14.5M has not been released to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you because of vested interest by some highly placed individuals to divert your fund to a different account; instead they let you spend money unnecessarily. In view of this and similar discoveries,I do not intend to work here for a long time,hence this offer to assist you.

I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and a guarantee to assist me in jetting out of Nigeria as soon as you have unrestricted access to your fund.This is because if I don't run away from this country after I made the transfer, I will be Seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger. The only thing I will need from you to release this fund is a special HARD DISK which we call HD140 GIG.I will need two of this hard disk to recopy your information from the corrupted one, destroy the previous one, and effect the transfer to reflect in your bank within 48 banking hours.I can also use my position to effect the issuance of a master card which i will send to you in case you dislike bank transfers.

I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested. Do get in touch with me immediately with the email below, reconfirming important contractual/contact details such as your principal,banking details and your contact information such as direct telephone numbers and email address.

Contact E-mail: joshuaalaoma1@gmail.com

Regards,

Joshua
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: shannonmatthew59@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:34 pm

NO UPFRONT PAYMENT OR ANY FEES NEEDED

Joshua Opara <shannonmatthew59@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Joshua Opara <joshuaopara1@hotmail.com>

Thu, 9 Jul at 11:37

Attn: Beneficiary

I am Mr Joshua Opara, a Data Management working in the office of the new governor, central bank of Nigeria, I am 33 years old, having just started working with the central bank of Nigeria, C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your fund release disk painted RED. I took time to study it and found out that you have fulfilled all obligations and certificates, but the fund $USD14.5Million Dollars has not been released to you.

The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you because of vested interest by some highly placed individuals to divert your fund to a different account; instead they let you spend money unnecessarily. In view of this and similar discoveries, I do not intend to work here for a long time, hence this offer to assist you.

I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and a guarantee to assist me in getting out of Nigeria as soon as you have unrestricted access to your fund. This is because if I don't run away from this country after I made the transfer, I will be Seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger. The only thing I will need from you to release this fund is a special HARD DISK which we call HD140 GIG.I will need two of this special hard disk to recopy your information from the corrupted one, destroy the previous one, and effect the transfer to reflect in your bank within 48 banking hours. I can also use my position to effect the issuance of a master card which I will send to you in case you dislike bank transfers.

I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested. Do get in touch with me immediately with the email below, reconfirming important contractual/contact details such as your principal, banking details and your contact information such as direct telephone numbers and email address,

Note you might receive this message in your inbox or spam or junk folder, depends on your web host or server network.

Regards,

Joshua Opara
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.