Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officedepartment000002@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officedepartment000002@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Reply-To: suntrustbnk787@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 07:36:17 +0200
Message-ID: <CAOXm_8YOMU25VbpRO5V8nuSC1x68vuZBHTNBDwf0H8YVy3L62w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***RE: UPDATE NOTIFICATION FROM SUN TRUST BANK, NEW YORK
From: "SUNTRUST BANK,NEW YORK" <officedepartment000002@gmail.com>

Sir/Ma,

This is to officially inform you that the UNITED NATIONS AUDITORS have authorized SUN TRUST BANK,NEW YORK to approve your fund for immediate release. You are advise to reconfirm the following details:

Full Name-------
Phone/Mobile number------
Full Address------------

As soon as the above information is received for verification purpose, I will forward your file to the payment authority for final approval and prompt release of your fund without any further delay. This process will take only 48 working hours as soon as we hear from you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

MR.JAMES GREG
SUN TRUST BANK,NEW YORK
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: officedepartment000002@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:33 pm

YOUR PAYMENT OF $10, 000, 000.00 DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD HAS BEEN APPROVE
People
YOUR PAYMENT OF $10, 000, 000.00 DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD HAS BEEN APPROVE <suntrustbnk787@gmail.com>
Reply-To: unitedbankforafrica000000001@gmail.com
Today at 22:22
Message body
ATTN:SIR/MADAM

This is to inform you that your ATM Card what of $10, 000, 000.00 Dollars has been approved this morning by our federal Government and it is ready for final delivery, you are hereby inform to send down your full information where you desire to receive your ATM Card to enable us submit it to the delivery company that will deliver it to you.

The following information needed is Such as below information:

1 Your Full Name:
2. Your Current Address:
3. Your Direct telephone numbers

We are waiting to receive the mentioned information to enable us submit the Information and your ATM CARD to the Courier delivery company that will Deliver it to you to avoid a mistake on the delivery. We are looking forward to hear from you.

Await your urgent attention to this.

Thanks for your co-operation.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR. BELLO OSAGIE
PHONE +2349082823291
ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ATM DEPARTMENT.

Phone:
+2349082823291
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: officedepartment000002@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:38 pm

DEAR CUSTOMERS
People
DEAR CUSTOMERS <unitedbankforafrica000000001@gmail.com> Today at 20:35
Reply-To: www.westernuniontransfer102015@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
DEAR CUSTOMERS,

THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/IN THE AMOUNT OF $250.000.00 USD DIRECTED IN CASH CREDITED TO FILE KTU/9023118308/19, AWARD WINNING FOR PATRONAGE TO OUR SERVICE 2015/2019, AT THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL ADDRESSES/NAME.

WE CHOOSE TO SEND IT TO AN EMAIL ADDRESS INSTEAD OF A NAME. WE ARE UNABLE TO COMPLETE A TRANSFER DIRECTED AT AN EMAIL ADDRESS, SO WE REQUIRE SOME MORE INFORMATION IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSFER VIA OUR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, THE MTCN NUMBER SHALL BE ISSUE TO YOU AS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND FROM THE NEAREST SHOP OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE .

1, NAME:
2. CONTACT ADDRESS:
3. MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
4. OCCUPATION:
5. MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:

AS SOON AS THIS INFORMATION IS RECEIVED WE ARE GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE FIRST RELEASE OF THE SUM OF $5,500 USD THROUGH OUR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.WE ARE SENDING THE FIRST BATCH IN YOUR NAME, AFTER WHICH THE SECOND BATCH WILL BE RELEASE AGAIN UNTIL WE HAVE FINISH THE TRANSFER IN YOUR NAME.NOTE THAT AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS MADE WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, THE SENDERS NAME, AND THE RECEIVERS NAME.

AS YOU ARE REQUIRE TO TRACK DOWN YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE.CONTACT US ON OUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS NOTIFICATION I URGE YOU SEND THE INFORMATION? SO THAT I CAN PROCEED WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENTS
SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
REGISTERED © 2015 - 2019 WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER ALL RIGHT RESERVED
Wayne

abubakarmalami877@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:16 pm

RE: PAYMENT NOTICE
People
RE: PAYMENT NOTICE <abubakarmalami877@gmail.com> 22 Apr at 6:56 AM
Reply-To: www.guarantytrustbnkplc@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Attn: Sir/Ma,

I wish to bring to your official notice today that GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB) has uploaded ATM VISA CARD worth to the tune of $2.5 million United States Dollars and is finally ready for onward delivery right at your current residential address as mandated to us after the meeting held with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), the United Nation (UN) and the European Union (EU) as compensation to the Scam Victims.

We have taking necessary action against impostors whom has given this country a bad name and image in the committee of Nations. You should count yourself lucky that you are chosen for this payment among many overdue payment files in the Federal Ministry of Finance.

You are advice to reconfirm the following details:

Full Name------
Full Address------------

We shall proceed immediately for sending your ATM CARD loaded $2.5 million United States Dollars after paying $145 for Courier Shipping Delivering to your door step immediately we hear from you.

Mr. Olusegun Agbaje.
GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)
Wayne

atmpaymentcommitee@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:11 pm

RE: UPDATE FROM UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)

RE:YOUR PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00 DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD/ONLINE ACCOUNT IS READY <atmpaymentcommitee@gmail.com>
Reply-To: www.unitedbnkforafrica@gmail.com
Bcc:

14 Feb at 08:13

Attn, Sir/Ma,

This is to officially inform you that the UNITED NATIONS AUDITORS has authorized UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)to approve your fund for immediate release after meeting held with INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND. You are advise to reconfirm the following details:

Full Name------
Full Address------------

As soon as the above information is received for verification purpose, I will forward your file to the payment authority for final approval and prompt release of your fund without any further delay. This process will take only 48 working hours as soon as we hear from you.

Please Treat Very Urgently

Mr. Joseph Dauda
Payment Adviser
United Bank for Africa
Wayne

jfraser968@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:41 pm

RE: UPDATE FROM UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)

RE:YOUR PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00 DOLLARS IS READY <jfraser968@gmail.com>
Reply-To: www.unitedbnkforafrica009@gmail.com
Bcc:

16 Feb at 13:19

Attn, Sir/Ma,

This is to officially inform you that the UNITED NATIONS AUDITORS has authorized UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)to approve your fund for immediate release after meeting held with INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND. You are advise to reconfirm the following details:

Full Name------
Full Address------------

Please Treat Very Urgently

Mr. Joseph Dauda
Payment Adviser
United Bank for Africa
Wayne

Re: atmpaymentcommitee@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 04, 2020 9:17 pm

RE: AUTHORIZE PAYMENT FROM GUARANTY TRUST BANK

PAYMENT UPDATE FROM UNITED NATIONS AUDITORS <atmpaymentcommitee@gmail.com>
Reply-To: www.guarantytrustbnk13@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 4 May at 21:15

Attn: Sir/Madam

The Management of the GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB) wishes to inform you about our brief meeting held by the Bank executives this morning with Federal Government of Nigeria to approved the sum of US$2,500,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in your favor as a SCAM VICTIM and GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB) has decided to program your FUND through TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER to your bank account, since your name was included among the SCAM VICTIM listed to this GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB).

This payment was recommended by Federal Economic Team in other to rebrand the image of Nigeria and to use it to bring back foreign investors that have left the shores of this great country. The Federal Economic Team also believes that foreign investors will help to revive and boost the economy of Nigeria. These stimuli will help us out of the present economic recession.

We have taking necessary and urgent action against those impostors whom their activity has given this country a bad name and image in the committee of Nations. You should count yourself lucky that you are chosen for this payment among many overdue payment files in the Federal Ministry of Finance.

You are advice to reconfirm the following details:

Full Name------
Full Address------------

As soon as the above information is received for verification purpose, we shall proceed immediately for TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER to your bank account immediately we hear from you.

Mr. Olusegun Agbaje.
Wayne

paymentcenterreleaseorder@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 27, 2020 7:37 pm

RE: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ONLINE BANK PAYMENT FROM GUARANTY TRUST BANK.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION UPDATE <paymentcenterreleaseorder@gmail.com>
Reply-To: www.guarantytrustbnk13@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 27 May at 10:49

I am writing to notify you that GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB) has decided to program your FUND through online banking services with your BANK. We shall open a new online account for you here which will cost you $105 only.

Instruction passed to GUARANTY TRUST BANK that your name was included among the scam victim who we are to pay Ten Million United States Dollars (US$10M) immediately with your interest.

So please if this new development is OK by you then get back to us immediately for proceedings. As we are going to open an online banking account service for you through GUARANTY TRUST BANK link to your BANK immediately we hear from you.

Yours in service,
Mr. Olusegun Agbaje.
Wayne

unitednationmonetaryunit9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:32 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION UPDATE <unitednationmonetaryunit9@gmail.com>
Reply-To: guarantytrustbnk12@gmail.com
Bcc:

Thu, 2 Jul at 15:12

I am writing to notify you that GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB) has decided to program your FUND through online banking services with your BANK. We shall open a new online account for you here which will cost you $105 only.

Instruction passed to GUARANTY TRUST BANK that your name was included among the scam victims who are to pay Ten Million United States Dollars (US$10M) immediately with your interest.

So please if this new development is OK by you then get back to us immediately for proceedings. As we are going to open an online banking account service for you through GUARANTY TRUST BANK link to your BANK immediately we hear from you.

Yours in service,
Mr. Olusegun Agbaje.
Wayne

raymondlee397@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:41 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION UPDATE <raymondlee397@gmail.com>
Reply-To: guarantytrustbnk12@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 11 Jul at 11:47

Instruction passed to GUARANTY TRUST BANK that your name was included among the scam victims who are to pay Ten Million United States Dollars (US$10M) immediately with your interest.

Yours in service,
Mr. Olusegun Agbaje.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.