Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officedepartment000002@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barristergregjohnson27@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:21 pm

RE: WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION COVID 19 AWARD WINNING PAYMENTS2015/2020

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION COVID 19 AWARD WINNING FOR PATRONAGE TO OUR SERVICE 2015/2020 <barristergregjohnson27@gmail.com>
Reply-To: www.westernuniontransfer102015@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 27 Jul at 09:26

DEAR CUSTOMERS,

THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/IN THE AMOUNT OF $750.000.00 USD DIRECTED IN CASH CREDITED TO FILE KTU/9023118308/20, COVID 19 AWARD WINNING FOR PATRONAGE TO OUR SERVICE 2015/2020, AT THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL ADDRESSES/NAME.

WE CHOOSE TO SEND IT TO AN EMAIL ADDRESS INSTEAD OF A NAME. WE ARE UNABLE TO COMPLETE A TRANSFER DIRECTED AT AN EMAIL ADDRESS, SO WE REQUIRE SOME MORE INFORMATION IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSFER VIA OUR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, THE MTCN NUMBER SHALL BE ISSUE TO YOU AS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND FROM THE NEAREST SHOP OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE .

1, NAME:
2. CONTACT ADDRESS:
3. MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
4. OCCUPATION:
5. MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:

AS SOON AS THIS INFORMATION IS RECEIVED WE ARE GOING TO PROCEED WITH THE FIRST COVID 19 RELEASE SUM OF $2,500 USD THROUGH OUR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.WE ARE SENDING THE FIRST BATCH IN YOUR NAME, AFTER WHICH THE SECOND BATCH WILL BE RELEASE AGAIN UNTIL WE HAVE FINISH THE TRANSFER IN YOUR NAME.NOTE THAT AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS MADE WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, THE SENDERS NAME, AND THE RECEIVERS NAME.

AS YOU ARE REQUIRE TO TRACK DOWN YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE.CONTACT US ON OUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS NOTIFICATION I URGE YOU SEND THE INFORMATION? SO THAT I CAN PROCEED WITH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENTS
SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
REGISTERED © 2015 - 2020 WESTERN UNION MONEY
TRANSFER ALL RIGHT RESERVED
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

www.westernuniontransfer102015@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:04 pm

Western Union
WESTERN UNION
SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
DEAR,
Payment order from western union money transfer to batched number YM 09102XN QS which indicates on your file numbers KTU/9023118308/20 as award winning patronage to our services 2015/2020.

FUND RELEASED DEPARTMENT

OFFICER IN CHARGE FOR RELEASE TRANSFER: MR. ANDREW LEWIS

Kindly fill in the below information below:
Full Name:
Full Address:
Cell-Phone No:
Amount:
A copy of your attach Passport:

As soon as we receive below information, your payment files will be updated and stamped as the western union approves for the first release of your first payment of USD$2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollar) according to an instruction from the HM Treasury, Her Majesty's Treasury.

All related matters to this shall be treated confidential until your fund is transferred to you to avoid impersonation or double claiming.

Thanking you for your expected co-operation.
Sincerely,
Mr. Andrew Lewis
+1(619)941-0071
+1(984)223-4804
Western Union Payments
Western Union
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
Western Union

Phone:
+16199410071
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chula Vista, CA
Original network provider* Level 3 Telecom Of California, Lp - Ca

+19842234804
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Selma, NC
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Nc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

www.westernuniontransfer102015@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:21 am

Western Union
WESTERN UNION
SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
WESTERN UNION PAYMENT TO
DEAR,

Payment order from western union money transfer to batched number YM 09102XN QS which indicates on your file numbers KTU/9023118308/20 Covid 19 award winning patronage to our services 2015/2020.

FUND RELEASED DEPARTMENT

Your payment details have been forwarded to our fund release department to verify on your payment booklet for the release of your first installment payment USD$2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollar) according to an instruction from the HM Treasury, Her Majesty's Treasury.

All related matters to this shall be treated confidential until your fund is transferred to you to avoid impersonation or double claiming.

Sincerely,
Mr. Andrew Lewis
+1(619)941-0071
+1(984)223-4804
Western Union Payments
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
Western Union

Western Union Home
WESTERN UNION
SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
WESTERN UNION PAYMENT TO
DEAR,

Payment order from western union money transfer to batched number YM 09102XN QS which indicates on your file numbers KTU/9023118308/20 Covid 19 award winning patronage to our services 2015/2020.

FUND RELEASED DEPARTMENT

Your payment details have been forwarded to our fund release department to verify on your payment booklet for the release of your first installment payment USD$2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollar) according to an instruction from the HM Treasury, Her Majesty's Treasury.

Sincerely,
Mr. Andrew Lewis
+1(619)941-0071
+1(984)223-4804
Western Union Payments
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
Western Union
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

www.paymentreleaseorder@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:28 am

Western Union Home
WESTERN UNION
SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
DEAR,

We have received your information as requested.

We have verified your details which was received here and we have your file numbers and Data as below:

Your file numbers: KTU/9023118308/20
Your reference numbers:250-147
Your batched numbers: YM 09102XN QS
Your file Name:

You will be required to Purchase the international remittance form immediately to enable us UPDATE your file for confirmation of the identity in addition to the Information that was received here.

FUND RELEASED DEPARTMENT

We will be sending a payout of USD$2,500 (TwoThousand Five Hundred United States Dollar) according to an instruction from the HM Treasury,Her Majesty's Treasury, which indicates that we should be sending to you a payment of USD$2,500 for the first installment payment which according to the instructions of the Western Union Money Transfer.

You are going to purchase an international remittance form from any of our branch Western Union Money Transfer before we will be able to complete with your first installment payment release of $2,500 United States Dollars in your name via Western Union Money Transfer.

Note that the International Remittance form charges $580USD ,which you will be required to remit/pay via our Western Union Money Transfer directly to Mr.Denise Lynn Jefferson who is the account officer in charge of your payment release with the below payment information.

Receivers Name: Denise L. J.
Receivers City Address: Clarkville, Virginia USA.
Amount: $580USD

On complexion of the payment, you will be required to send to us the Western Union Money Transfer payment slip immediately to our email or you can also send to us the below information:
Sender's name...........
Senders address..............
text question..........................
Answer...................................
Amount sent................................

So send immediately through the Above instruction so that your Files will be updated and stamped as the western union will release your first payment.

Sincerely,
Mr. Frank Moore
+1(619)941-0071
+1(984)223-4804
+447- 045-762-480
Western Union Payments
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

Western Union
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: unitednationmonetaryunit9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:13 pm

RE:OVERDUE PAYMENT RELEASED BY AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

OVERDUE PAYMENT RELEASED <unitednationmonetaryunit9@gmail.com>
Reply-To: http:/ /www.developlmentfinancebnk01@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 30 Sep at 09:50

African Development Bank Abuja-Nigeria
Nigeria Country Office (NCFO)
1521 Cadastral Zone A0
Off Memorial Close
Central Business District
Abuja (Regional Disbursement office)
http:/ /www.afdb.org/en/countries/west-africa/nigeria
TEL:+ 234-812528390 FAX: +234-1 7790009

Attn: Sir/Madam

I have the pleasure to introduce myself to you before going into my main reason for contacting you. My names are Mr. Andy Fred Ochil, the Director General in African Development Bank (AfDB).

I am contacting you in regards to your total funds which have been overdue for payment but still floating in our Foreign Reserve Account as unclaimed funds. I am contacting you based on what I discovered in your payment file I know must be the main reason you have not been paid till date. I discovered in your payment file some irregularities and discrepancies which might cause the delay in paying you. It is all about your inability to meet up with the Bank requirements because you are lacking some vital documents in your payment file which I know must be the cause of the delay in releasing your funds to you.

I will appreciate you getting back to me on receipt of this message to enable me know how I can assist you in this matter because your funds have been lying unclaimed for a very long time in my bank. You can call me on the following telephone number for more details. Direct Line: + 2348-029-353-679.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Andy Fred Ochil,
The Director General in African Development Bank (AfDB).
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: officedepartment000002@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:00 pm

RE: PAYMENT NOTICE

PAYMENT NOTICE <barristergregjohnson27@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 26 Oct at 15:45

Hello Dear,

I am Mr.James Gaga and I work with Access Bank. Please Can you use an ATM Visa card to withdraw money at an ATM cash machine in your country? I want to transfer money to you from my country; it’s part of money taken by some old politicians that was forced out of power.

I will change the account details to yours, and apply for a visa card with your details in our bank, they will send the visa card to you and you will be withdrawing money with it and always send my own percentage of the money, and the money we are talking about is $6.5Million US dollars.

Whatever amount you withdraw daily, you will send 50% to me and you will take 50%, the visa card and the bank account will be on your name, I will be waiting for your information as soon as possible.

Your name...........................................
Age.................................................
Sex.................................................
Country.............................................
Occupation..........................................
Phone number........................................

Best Regards.

Mr.James Gaga
+2349-0295-596-02
My private email:mrjamesgaga2020@gmail.com
Wayne

Re: raymondlee397@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:08 pm

RE: PAYMENT NOTICE

PAYMENT UPDATE <raymondlee397@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrjamesgaga2020@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 12 Nov at 10:08

Hello Dear,

I am Mr.James Gaga and I work with Access Bank. Please Can you use an ATM Visa card to withdraw money at an ATM cash machine in your country? I want to transfer money to you from my country; it’s part of money taken by some old politicians that was forced out of power.

I will change the account details to yours, and apply for a visa card with your details in our bank, they will send the visa card to you and you will be withdrawing money with it and always send my own percentage of the money, and the money we are talking about is $6.5Million US dollars.

Whatever amount you withdraw daily, you will send 50% to me and you will take 50%, the visa card and the bank account will be on your name, I will be waiting for your information as soon as possible.

Your name..............
Age....................
Sex....................
Country................
Occupation.............
Phone number...........

Best Regards.

Mr.James Gaga
My private email: mrjamesgaga2020@gmail.com
Wayne

www.moneygramaward2017@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:57 pm

RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

PAYMENT UPDATE <www.moneygramaward2017@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrjamesgaga2020@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 14 Nov at 21:27

Hello Dear,

Your name................
Age......................
Sex......................
Country..................
Occupation................
Phone number.............

Best Regards.

Mr.James Gaga
Wayne

Re: officedepartment000002@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:58 pm

RE: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT FROM GUARANTY TRUST BANK.

CONGRATULATION SCAM VICTIMS <barristergregjohnson27@gmail.com>
Reply-To: guarantytrustbnk12@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 26 Dec at 08:08

Attn: Sir/Madam

I am writing to notify you that GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB) has decided to program your FUND through online banking services with your BANK. We shall open a new online account for you here which will cost you $105 only.

Instruction passed to GUARANTY TRUST BANK that your name was included among the scam victims who are to pay Ten Million United States Dollars (US$10M) immediately with your interest.

So please if this new development is OK by you then get back to us immediately for proceedings. As we are going to open an online banking account service for you through GUARANTY TRUST BANK link to your BANK immediately we hear from you.

Yours in service,
Mr. Olusegun Agbaje.
GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)
Wayne

suntrustbk008@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:24 pm

RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION <suntrustbk008@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 17 Feb at 22:07

Hello Dear,

Your name.........
Age...............
Sex...............
Country...........
Occupation........
Phone number......

Best Regards.

Mr.James Gaga
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.