Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bargeorgealex123@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bargeorgealex123@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Reply-To: mrbenjohnson17@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 17:02:05 +0100
Message-ID: <CAL4c=PfOvzKzQ4L5sJt6iiEvs1AehS=jfCw-yiUnLS+eQynzpQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good morning to you,

FROM THE DESK OF PRESDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
MURTALA MOHAMMED EXPRESS WAY, ABUJA
NIGERIA.

Good morning to you,

As i am using this opportunity to say i am very sorry for you not have received your payment.because of the past corrupt government. but i want to assure you that now that i am the President Of Federal Republic of Nigeria i will make sure that you receive your payment within 48 hours.

Please bear in mind that all the corrupt officials has being sacked for the inability of completing your transaction.

So from now the only person that has being assigned to handle your transaction is Mr.Ben Johnson please update him with the amount that you are to be receive by my country.and also the code of conduct to know him is [811]and the only amount assigned for you to pay in this is $87 this fee will use to get all the documents, and to plead( FBI, IRS HOMELAND SECURITY) on your transaction to avoid interception on the delivery of your ATM CARD,and to avoid delay in this transaction, i will want you to contact him now with the below information's
your name
your home address
your telephone number
your occupation

and how you want your payment to be paid to you, and please the only payment in this transaction is $87, anything more than that please report to me as soon as possible .
thanks
President Federal Republic of Nigeria .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

engrnelsonhaggis@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 pm

VERY URGENT
People
kelly john <engrnelsonhaggis@gmail.com> Today at 11:34 AM
To
Your package Atm Card have been registered with Ups this morning and
we agreed up that the delivery of your $4.5M. compensation Parcel will take
off tomorrow morning.So contact them with your full info
Contact Dr.Jerry James
Tel: +2348053833736
via email.drjerryjames4@gmail.com
Note,Try Send them the stamp Duty, fee of $49 with info bellow
and the Tracking number of your package will be sent to you.
Receiver...James Ononiwu
Country...Lagos
City..Nigeria
Text Q..when?
Answer...today
Amount $49
mtcn...
sender name...
Thank you,
kelly john
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

paulanderson441@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Good morning to you,
People
paul anderson <paulanderson441@gmail.com> Today at 10:58 AM
To
BCC
Good morning to you,

As i am using this opportunity to say i am very sorry for you not have received your payment.because of the past corrupt government. but i want to assure you that now that i am the President Of Federal Republic of Nigeria i will make sure that you receive your payment within 48 hours.

Please bear in mind that all the corrupt officials has being sacked for the inability of completing your transaction.

So from now the only person that has being assigned to handle your transaction is Mr.Ben Johnson please update him with the amount that you are to be receive by my country.and also the code of conduct to know him is [811]and the only amount assigned for you to pay in this is $87 this fee will use to get all the documents, and to plead( FBI, IRS HOMELAND SECURITY) on your transaction to avoid interception on the delivery of your ATM CARD,and to avoid delay in this transaction, i will want you to contact him now with the below information's
your name
your home address
your telephone number
your occupation

and how you want your payment to be paid to you, and please the only payment in this transaction is $87, anything more than that please report to me as soon as possible .
thanks
President Federal Republic of Nigeria .
Wayne

Re: paulanderson441@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Dear Beneficiary,
People
paul anderson <paulanderson441@gmail.com> Today at 12:29 PM
To
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have written to you before without getting respond from you and we believe that our previous mail did not get to you therefore we write you again. We are contacting you concerning the release of your inheritance fund / Draft /Cheque /ATM Card which have been delayed for transfer by some officials who claim to be in position of your fund thereby extorting money from you in one way or the other.

Your Fund has finally been approved for transfer by the West Africa Fund Monitoring Unit. Your fund will be transfer to you via MasterCard ATM which is cash able in any ATM machine or Bank anywhere in the world.
We hereby inform you that the ATM card worth US$8.5, 000.000.00 has been credited in your favor as the first part payment of your inheritance fund which has been delayed by these officers who claim to be in position of your fund.

Therefore you are warned to stop any further communication with anybody concerning your inheritance fund.

Your fund to be released via MasterCard ATM in act to uphold the rule of law which we represent.You have to reconfirm the information's below for security reasons. The only money you are obliged to pay is the delivery charges only which is just $55 which you are to send to the below information.
Receiver...James Ononiwu
Country...Lagos
City..Nigeria
Text Q..when?
Answer...today
Amount $55
mtcn...
sender name...

Contact the verification officer in charge of the delivery:
Name: Mr. Jonathan David
E-mail: mr.jonathandavid1@gmail.com
Telephone +2348053833736

Send them the following informations of yours for the conclusion of your ATM Card:

Full Name:__________
Delivery Address:____
Phone Number:____
sex:______

Regards,
Mr. Jonathan David

Phone:
+2348053833736
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

mr.garrymarti11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:13 pm

From the desk of Mrs. Fine Daniel.
People
MR. JACK MIKSON <mr.garrymarti11@gmail.com> Today at 11:41 AM
To
BCC
Message body
From the desk of Mrs. Fine Daniel.

I am here by apologizing for the delayed of your $50,000.00 Fifty
Thousand United State Dollars because I travelled out of country since
and have been in Paris-France all this while; I just came back 2 days
ago.

However I asked Mr. Frank Mark about your funds and he told me that
you have not receieved fund till this date. I asked him why and he
explained to me that you couldn't be able to pay the required fee
needed to start releasing your payments. I ask him why they requested
such huge amount from you instead of $39 I instructed him before I
traveled.

Right now the only amount you have to send to my (Secretary MR. JONATHAN DAVID) is only $39 for the activation of your Western Union VAT File
paper, to entitle you receiving your daily payments till done?
The $39 should be sending to below:

Here is information to send the fee both western union or money gram

Receiver:::Nwokei Ifeanyi
Question:When
Answer: Today
Amount: $39
Mtcn:::
Sender name:

Be advice that after this very $39, there will be none payment
from you again than your daily confirming payment of $5,000 till the
whole $50,000.00 is completed.

My word and order to the western union Manager Director is that you
should pay only bet $39 no more no less. Therefore if anybody ask you
for any additional payment after you paying $39, kindly report to me
because the person has cross line of my orders.

Please I'm real sorry for the inconveniences this delayed might cause to you.
Email(mr.jonathandavid1@gmail.com)

Mrs. Fine Daniel
Wayne

engrnelsonhaggis@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Attention: Beneficiary
People
MRS. GRACE <engrnelsonhaggis@gmail.com> Today at 21:21
Reply-To: drjerryjames4@gmail.com
To
Message body
WELCOME TO UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.
UBA GROUP BY ACQUIRING SHARES OF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA LAGOS NIGERIA STREET, PLOT- 47 AVE- APPOSITE INT,STADIUM LAGOS NIGERIA.

Attention: Beneficiary

Approval Slip Confirmation / Payment Information

Good day to you, Sir/Ma, the Main truth about your Fund in Africa is that your email address won you the sum of $3.55M from LOTTERY COMPANY BRANCH IN AFRICA LAGOS NIGERIA., by a set-up program called ANNUAL WINNING ONLINE BALLOTING SYSTEM, This program called Annual Winning Online Balloting System is a program set-up by the World Organization, and Financially supported by the World Organization including your Government as means to congratulate the Blessed Lucky winners of the year, so luckily to you, your email address was among the earlier emails that won this $3.55M each to all the emails owners and that is how you become a winner to this Winning Fund of $3.55M. And United Bank for Africa was approved by the Federal Government of NIGERIA and the Lottery Company to effectively remit your own fund to you through ATM CARD which has been programmed to function in any ATM MACHINE in the world.

We the union got your data on how to send your ATM CARD to your home address give to us , your total fund is 3.55m (Three MILLION Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) only which was approved by the Ministry of Finance Benin Republic, your ATM card Number 4539 7978 0214 3227, then the pin code and instruction on how to use the card have been parceled so when you get your parcel you will open it and then all other information is there to assist you to start making use of the card in any ATM MACHINE AROUND you. The reasons why we do send them on mail is for security purpose right, all but the ownership and Approval papers are there on the parcel with your ATM.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $10,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of $10.000 per withdrawal and we are duly inter switched, meaning you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice. We have concluded the delivery arrangement with COURIER SERVICES, to be fully insured by Nice Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Couriers in which we are to dispatch your parcel of ATM to your doorstep, we the bank we do operates in various couriers which are below.

DHL DELIVERING COMPANY
COST OF DELIVERING...........$65 DOLLARS
VAT%.....................$23 DOLLARS
TOTAL FEE...............$88.00 DOLLARS

UPS DELIVERING COMPANY
COST OF DELIVERING...........$71 DOLLARS
VAT%.....................$23 DOLLARS
TOTAL FEE...............$94.00 DOLLARS

EMS DELIVERING COMPANY
COST OF DELIVERING...........$55 DOLLARS
VAT%.....................$35 DOLLARS
TOTAL FEE...............$80.00 DOLLARS

FEDEX DELIVERING COMPANY
COST OF DELIVERING...........$101 DOLLARS
VAT%.....................$22 DOLLARS
TOTAL FEE...............$123.00 DOLLARS

Nevertheless i do not know your pocket but all i will tell you is that these companies we do know them very well and they will deliver your ATM CARD to your nominated home address without any problem so i urge you now to kindly go to WESTERN UNION Or Money Gram and send the required fee that you can be able to afford OK so that we can proceed...

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER THIS OFFICE ONLY USE WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM SO THE DETAILS ARE ON HOW YOU WILL SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION ONLY

RECEIVER NAME: Nwokei CHimeze
CITY:
TEST QUESTION: COLOR?
ANSWER: BLUE
AMOUNT: USD
MTC:

Send the Transfer Number to this office for further instruction. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delay by the customs. Please advise this office your preferred time of visitation for delivery and be informed that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done.

Dr.Jerry James
Managing Director Swift
Card Consultants Payment Cente
Wayne

Re: bargeorgealex123@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:23 pm

URGENT
People
MR.BEN JOHNSON <mrbenjohnson17@gmail.com> Today at 20:23
To
@
Message body
U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department Bureau of Consular Affairs.

Washington , DC 20520 Greeting from IRS Date: 2017/11/07

Contact person: Mr. Jonathan Davids
Private email: mr.jonthandavids1@gmail.com

URGENT ATTN:

This is to bring to your attention that the airport authority monitoring team have picked up your consignment with below delivery details from your
delivery agent due to your inability to provide the necessary clearance:

CONSIGNMENT DETAILS
TAG#: BJ2661428986
REF: B762661428BJ
REG NO: 0229BJ
RECEIPT NO: 339331,
BATCH NO: 55674
RELEASE CODE NO: 0763
VALUED $10,500,000.00 USD

Further investigations on this matter clarifies the true source of the fund as inheritance / compensation fund and free from any illegal
activity; you are therefore mandated to forward your Proof of Ownership Certificate duly notarized at the high court from the origin of your
consignment or a mandatory Non Criminal / Clean Bill legal translation fee is $180.00 have to be paid by you within 72 hours.

Once again, make payment to the country of origin Control Unit:

Send it through Western Union or Money-Gram and send the payment slip via THIS EMAIL.

It has been resolved that the delivery of your consignment to your address must be complete within three (3) working days upon your acknowledgment of this notification. An airport delivery aid will proceed with your consignment delivery.

Note that any unclaimed consignment will be returned to the Government Treasury after 10 days; so you are advised to do the needful and pick up your delivery as soon as possible to avoid further delivery delays.

Yours Faithfully,

Commissioner Mr. Jonathan Davids
Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service - IRS
Wayne

Re: engrnelsonhaggis@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:25 pm

URGENT
People
MR. JAMES <engrnelsonhaggis@gmail.com> Today at 13:53
Reply-To: jeromepowell123@hotmail.com
BCC
Message body
AN ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CREDITED IN YOUR FAVOR

I am hereby writing to inform you that the government of Nigeria has today afternoon deposit your inheritance $1.5 Million united state dollars with this bank. The government had a clear mandate to open an account in your name with the bank and set up an on-line transfer that you will use to transfer the funds into your personal account.

However, the government deposited your funds to the bank . The bank has finally opened an account in your name. Be advice that the bank has already created on-line transfer with the account that opened in your favor this afternoon. And the $1.5 Million of funds has been transferred to the account that my bank open in your favor. The on-line banking account details are follows.
Welcome! To - CB B Online Pl c Secure Account Page
Account Name

Account Type
Activate

Online Banking Account
Created Opened

Account Balance
2018-08-16

$1.5M
Account Number

DIAMOND BANK PLC Sort Code
1022-03-8733
Country

Name Of bank DIAMOND BANK PLC
International Money Transfer
Input

Swift Code PNBPUS33
Account Number 0020578055
Please Enter:
Transfer CODE TRANS-ID:
Bank Name :
Amount : Routing Number: Swift Code: Transfer PIN:

The bank did not charge you any fee. You need to obtain a Access Transfer Code, For your information, you will be able to start accessing your online banking account as soon as you obtain this code.

You are to pay $52 dollars to obtain the Access Transfer Code. Here is information on how to send the fee through western union.

Receiver's name... Uchegbu Odichimma chiadi
Country.. LAGOS NIGERIA
Text Question..When
Text Answer...Now
Amount $52.
MTCN....
Sender...

Provide us with the MTCN and sender’s name once payment is made. The bank will issue Access transfer code as soon as we confirm payment details.

Sincerely,
DR.JERRY JAMES
Email; drjerryjames4@gmail.com
Head of operation manager
Wayne

Re: engrnelsonhaggis@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:06 am

URGENT
People
DR.JERRY JAMES <drjerryjames4@gmail.com> Today at 15:26
Reply-To: mr.jonathandavids1@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
KORRI ROPER.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER " FBI".
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.
WASHINGTON DC.

Federal Bureau of Investigation and Interpol Agency.

Attention: Beneficiary,

The (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with some other relevant investigation agencies here in the United States of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you have an over-due payment in tune of USD$10,500,000.00 with Citibank.

It might interest you to know that we have taken our time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your payment/transaction with Citibank is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facets and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Citibank accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: You are required to contact the remittance director Citibank Pasadena CA, USA and forward this email sent to you from our office as a proof to this regard and to help the bank acknowledge our efforts in passing this message to you. Kindly contact the remittance director with the below information:

Bank Name: Citibank.
Department Code: 231CTB077.
Address: 161 W California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91105, USA.
Mr. Jonathan Davids
(Operation Manager)
Email: mr.jonathandavids1@gmail.com
Contact the bank today and forward this message to them with the code below for processing of your payment/funds accordingly.

(TRANSACTION CODE: TC-987647)

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,

Korri Roper.

Chief Financial Officer.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA.
Wayne

Re: bargeorgealex123@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:09 pm

URGENT

MR.BEN JOHNSON <mrbenjohnson17@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.jonathandavids1@gmail.com
Bcc:

19 Sep at 12:56

Attention: Beneficiary,

The (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with some other relevant investigation agencies here in the United States of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you have an over-due payment in tune of USD$10,500,000.00 with Citibank.

It might interest you to know that we have taken our time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your payment/transaction with Citibank is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facets and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Citibank accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: You are required to contact the remittance director Citibank Pasadena CA, USA and forward this email sent to you from our office as a proof to this regard and to help the bank acknowledge our efforts in passing this message to you. Kindly contact the remittance director with the below information:

Bank Name: Citibank.
Department Code: 231CTB077.
Address: 161 W California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91105, USA.
Mr. Jonathan Davids
(Operation Manager)
Email: mr.jonathandavids1@gmail.com
Contact the bank today and forward this message to them with the code below for processing of your payment/funds accordingly.

(TRANSACTION CODE: TC-987647)

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.

BEST REGARDS,

Korri Roper.

Chief Financial Officer.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.