Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mfreds@globomail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mfreds@globomail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:10 am

IP address [?]: 41.138.191.31
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Visafone Communications Limited

Received: by 10.114.26.40 with HTTP; Sat, 13 Oct 2012 02:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.191.31]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:13:02 +0100
Subject: Good day xxxxxxxx

Good day xxxxxx,

Is my pleasure to write you through this medium for a business purpose, I am Mr. Martins Igbonna Fred, a banker, working with United Bank for Africa Plc; for a very long time now, I have been working as a banker but have noting to show up.

However, the reason I contact you now is to negotiate a business proposition with you. The bank I work with, the manager is trying to confiscate huge amount of money worth of $67Million US Dollars belonging to one of our late customer who died five years ago according to the police report. After his death confirmation to our bank management, the bank authority have waited more than three years now without receiving any letter of recommendation from anyone coming forth for the claim of this $67Million as the next of kin or family relative to the deceased person and because of that, our bank manager have concluded with other top officials to confiscate this $67Million by planning to divert the $67Million to their own private account which I don’t want it to happen as they have scheduled to do that soon.

My boss has been doing such deal for a very long time now which has been fetching him and other top officials money and this time around, I would not like it to happen as I want to separate from my boss and have my own private business and stop working as a banker when this deal is perfectly done because I am not gaining any thing as my monthly salary is not enough for me to take care of my family.

This deal is scheduled to handle legally and mutual agreement will back us. So your own part is to come forward and stand as the next of kin to the deceased person since you have the same last name with him and of the same nationality and I will direct you perfectly.

So therefore, if you are interested, then, below details is required from you to accomplish this deal and once I receive the below information from you, I will submit the details to our head of authority by presenting you as the next of kin to the deceased person to inherit this US$67Million and after that we use the money for investment in your country.

Your Full Name:
Full Contact Address:
Sex:
Position in the office:
Telephone #:
Fax #:
Email:
Copy of you valid ID:

Please notice that this business is legitimate, so you should take it serious as both parties is going to benefit from it.

The sharing will be 45% for you, 50% for me, and 5% for any outstanding expenditure we encounter on the process of concluding this deal.

Waiting for your earlier response.

Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.