Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

josephymub@live.com josephyams@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

josephymub@live.com josephyams@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 am

209.17.191.55 Esecuredata.com Vancouver Canada

Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 209.17.191.55 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of u8e073d7@a1.viralhosts.com) client-ip=209.17.191.55;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 209.17.191.55 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of u8e073d7@a1.viralhosts.com) smtp.mail=u8e073d7@a1.viralhosts.com
Received: from u8e073d7 by a1.viralhosts.com with local (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <u8e073d7@a1.viralhosts.com>)
id 1TMtKh-00034Y-KU
for ; Sat, 13 Oct 2012 00:28:15 -0400
To:
Subject: Private and Confidential ok
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:28:15 -0700
Reply-to: josephymub@live.com

Greetings to you

I must say sorry for interfering into your privacy without seeking for permission. It's because of urgency of this matter.
My name is Mr. Joseph Yam, A banker by Profession and Currently A Director of Finance Auditing and Accounting Unit in UBS Bank Switzerland.
I have decided to contact you for a mutual beneficial transaction with 100% risk free.
I got your email address from my old school friend from your country on my search for a reputable and reliable person to help me claim the sum of US$55.3 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS, deposited in my Bank.
In April 2006, Lu Yunpeng, a multimillionaire and president of Henan-based Yunpeng Cultural Development Co Ltd China moved some cash to my bank from Europe.
The fund arrived during the time Lu Yunpeng was been tried for murder in China . As his account officer he instructed that I should put a hold on the fund that was supposed to go to China pending on the outcome of his trial.
In May 2006 he was sentenced to death and the fund remained unclaimed till date. As his account officer I was aware that nobody knows about this fund movement except his cousin who was also sentenced to death with him.
Please click this link for your own perusal:
http:/ /en.ce.cn/National/Local/200605/18/t20060518_7005764.shtml
I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund by transferring the money to you for investment in your country. I want us to work as partners.
Please reply back and tell me your opinion. You are my first contact.
I shall wait for days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.
Please keep confidential to yourself alone.
Thanks and best regards.
Mr Joseph Yam
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.