Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kwame_edward@ymail.com edwardkwame878@yahoo.com.ph

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kwame_edward@ymail.com edwardkwame878@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:44 pm

IP address [?]: 80.87.92.55
IP country code: GH
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Ghana Telecom
Organization: One Touch GPRS Network

Received: from [80.87.92.55] by web132402.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: fredumar1
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:18:23 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Edward Kwame <edwardkwame878@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: Assistance

Dear Friend,

With regards to my search for foreign investment, I wish to bring to your notice my interest to partner with you on a great business opportunity My name is Mr.Edward Kwame I am interested in exploring ways to establish business relationship with you. Kindly furnish me with full investment strategy and business proposal for my study

I am the manager of the SG-SSB BANK LTD Ghana, I am a Ghanaian married with four children. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of US 7,500,000.00. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the year in my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess.

I have since then, placed this amount of US 7,500,000.00 Seven Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary. I am currently seeking a means of expanding and relocating business interest in the following sectors: Banking Real estate, Stock speculation and mining, Transportation and Tobacco, Agriculture, Oil and gas and Gold dust.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.

PLEASE NOTE;Here is my personal email address;kwame_edward@ymail.com

With regards,
Mr.Edward Kwame
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.