Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hi1ink4@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hi1ink4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 pm

PLEASE TRY AND DO THIS WITH ME FOR MUTUAL BENIFITS.

hi1ink4@hotmail.com

Dear Friend

My name is Iris Lee, I have a business proposal for you which involve $17.5 million dollars. I need your assistance with Investment of this funds in your company and I will be willing to offer you 20% of my $17.5 million dollars for your help. I will also offer you a 10% of the interest make on the investment.

This is a legal business transaction. Can I trust you to help me handle these funds? If interested, please send me your full name, contact address, your passport ID/driver license and your contact phone number. When I hear from you today, I will give you more information about this transaction on how to proceed further so that you can start investment with the funds immediately. Please have in mind that this is a legitimate transaction.

Yours sincerely,

Iris Lee
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

hi1ink4@hotmail.com - irislee_10@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 01, 2012 7:00 pm

PLEASE TRY AND DO THIS WITH ME FOR MUTUAL BENEFITS.
hi1ink4@hotmail.com
Reply-To: irislee_10@yahoo.com

Dear Friend

My name is Iris Lee, I have a business proposal for you which involve $17.5 million dollars. I need your assistance with Investment of this funds in your company and I will be willing to offer you 20% of my $17.5 million dollars for your help. I will also offer you a 10% of the interest make on the investment.

This is a legal business transaction. Can I trust you to help me handle these funds? If interested, please send me your full name, contact address, your passport ID/driver license and your contact phone number. When I hear from you today, I will give you more information about this transaction on how to proceed further so that you can start investment with the funds immediately. Please have in mind that this is a legitimate transaction.

Yours sincerely,

Iris Lee
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: irislee_10@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY FOR MORE DEATILS.

Received: from [41.86.152.86] by web29404.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Aug 2012 12:28:14 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343820494.9168.YahooMailClassic@web29404.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:28:14 +0100 (BST)

Dear Friend,

Yours sincerely,

Iris Lee
Wayne

Re: hi1ink4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm

HELP BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

Received: from [41.71.190.18] by web29406.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:39:32 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344890372.56546.YahooMailClassic@web29406.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:39:32 +0100 (BST)

Dear Friend,

Yours sincerely,

Iris Lee
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.