Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsudohekaete@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsudohekaete@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Subject: Information Of Your Fund Transfer Before Hand Over Date...

Dear Sir,

I wish to quickly inform you that Nigeria has today decided a new president through an overwhelming support / vote given to the new president Elect Rtd Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. Base on this, I want to pass the information to you that it will be definitely a change of government with a new structure, new policy and new arrangement in all government ministries / parastatals. This means that there will be a new system in contract, inheritance and Lottery Winning payment, this means that all former processes will be canceled and start a new process all over again thereby affecting all beneficiaries who have over time been processing his or her fund release.

This indicate that beneficiaries like you and others will forfeit all they have spent and start a new process all over again. My reason of bringing this notice to you quickly is for you to hurriedly clear your file for immediate release and transfer of your funds / payment as the current government has deemed it fit to release and transfer beneficiaries funds under 2 weeks with out following normal due process, this is as a mark of assisting and compensating beneficiaries for the delay so far. All beneficiaries like you need to do is to send their account details where the said fund will be transferred to and also copy of your ID to confirm that truly you are the owner of the account and also the real beneficiary.

Also expected from you is the account authentication fee of $98 only. This will be used to authenticate your account and that is THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE FUND TRANSFER. This is strictly government order. The $98 is said to be sent through me with your Id and account details; You are required to send both the $98, the account details and your ID including your direct telephone number the same time. Send it via Money Gram as quick as possible so that by Tuesday next week your file will be processed for immediate transfer process to commence. We are however rushing to make sure all beneficiaries are attended to before the hand over date. Thanks and congratulations. Contact email: (msekaeteudoh@outlook.com).

Best Regards,

Mrs Ekaete Udoh
Secretary To Director
Foreign Remittance Dept
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.