Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

john_njoku21@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

john_njoku21@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Reply-To: <u_samuel@outlook.com>
Subject: confirm this message please

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER UBA SAMUEL
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OFFICE
ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
PLOT 84 AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS

CONFIRM IF YOU ARE ALIVE OR DEAD

Attention: Beneficiary,
There is presently an counter claims on your part payment fund $10.5 MILLION DOLLARS by one MR.KYLE BURRIS, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are Dead and even explained that you entered into an Agreement with him, to help you in receiving your Fund, So here comes the big question.
Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (KYLE BURRIS)? Thereby making him the current Beneficiary / NEXT OF KIN with his following Account Details
NAME: MR KYLE BURRIS,
AC/NUMBER: 6503809428.
ROUTING/122006743,
B/NAME: CITI BANK,
ADDRESS: NEW YORK, USA,
we shall proceed to issue all payments Details to the said Mr. Kyle Burris, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today. Once again I apologize to you on behalf of ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC ,towards this contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if alive reply via: u_samuel@outlook.com
Yours sincerely,
Barrister Uba Samuel
ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mancinirizzo@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:38 pm

YOUR RESPONSE PLEASE
People
Mancini Rizzo <mancinirizzo@outlook.com> Today at 3:58 PM
Message body
THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
AUDIT UNIT / INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

FGN/PR/CBN VOL.1/2015

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that you have a long overdue contract part payment of $5.5 MILLION USD to be paid to you by telegraphic transfer as agreed in a meeting held with the president of America and Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari with international community and World Bank auditors in New York City.
Please you are advised to get back to me for further details
reply via; rolandamaechimr@gmail.com
God Bless
Regards
Mr. Roland Amaechi
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

doziedestiny@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:13 pm

TOP URGENT PLEASE
People
Chidozie Destiny <doziedestiny@outlook.com> Today at 11:39 AM
Message body
THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
AUDIT UNIT / INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

FGN/PR/CBN VOL.1/2015
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that you have a long overdue contract payment of $5.5 MILLION USD to be paid to you via telegraphic transfer as agreed in a meeting held with the president of America and Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari with international community and World Bank auditors in New York City.
reply via; rolandamaechimr@gmail.com
God Bless.
Regards,
Mr. Roland Amaechi
Wayne

denisa@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:59 pm

TOP URGENT PLEASE
People
Mr Dennis Amadi <denisa@hotmail.com> Today om 16:03
To
Message body
Dear Sir,
I write to let you know that there is an outstanding part payment of $5million dollars to be paid to you by ATM CARD any of your choice
This is an instruction giving by presidency after a cross session of meeting held in federal house of assembly if you are interested get back to me for further procedures
You are to reply via: amadi_dennis234@outlook.com
Regards,
Mr Dennis Amadi
Wayne

dr_tundelemon@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:58 pm

I NEED YOUR CONFIRMATION PLEASE
People
Dr Tunde Lemon <dr_tundelemon@outlook.com> Today at 11:54
Message body
Attention: Beneficiary,
There is presently an counter claim on your fund $5.5MILLION DOLLARS by one MR.KYLE BURRIS, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an Agreement with him, to help you in receiving your Fund, So here comes the big question
Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (KYLE BURRIS)? Thereby making him the current Beneficiary / NEXT OF KIN with his following
Account Details
ROUTING/122006743,
B/NAME:CITI BANK,
ADDRESS:NEW YORK,USA,
we shall proceed to issue all payments Details to the said Mr. Kyle Burris, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.
Once again I apologize to you on behalf of ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC, towards this contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if alive Reply via: brightnnodi@gmail.com
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Bright Nnodi
Wayne

samueluba@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:25 pm

confirm urgent and get back to me
People
samuel uba <samueluba@outlook.com> Today at 12:26
Message body
Dear Sir
There is presently a counter claims on your fund $10.5MILLION DOLLARS by one MR.KYLE BURRIS, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are Dead and even explained that you entered into an Agreement with him, to help you in receiving your Fund, So here comes the big question.
Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (KYLE BURRIS)? Thereby making him the current Beneficiary / NEXT OF KIN with his following Account Details
ROUTING/122006743,
we shall proceed to issue all payments Details to the said Mr. Kyle Burris, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today
Once again I apologize to you on behalf of ZENITH BANK PLC, towards this contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if alive
Reply via: john_njoku21@outlook.com
regards
Mr John Njoku
ZENITH BANK PLC
Wayne

ugo_alison2014@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:42 am

Confirm this message urgent please
People
Alison Ugo <ugo_alison2014@outlook.com> 7 Oct at 5:27 PM
Message body
FROM THE DESK OF ROLAND AMAECHI
DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OFFICE,
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS

Dear Sir,
There is presently a counter claims on your fund $10.5MILLION DOLLARS by one MR.KYLE BURRIS, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are Dead and even explained that you entered into an Agreement with him, to help you in receiving your Fund, So here comes the big question.
Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (KYLE BURRIS)? Thereby making him the current Beneficiary / NEXT OF KIN with his following Account Details:
ROUTING/122006743,
B/NAME:CITI BANK,
ADDRESS:NEW YORK,USA,
we shall proceed to issue all payments Details to the said Mr. Kyle Burris, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.
Once again I apologize to you on behalf of ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC ,towards this contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if alive Reply via: rolandamaechimr@gmail.com
yours sincerely,
Mr Roland Amaechi
Wayne

d_abbey@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Very much urgent
People
Dennis Abbey <d_abbey@outlook.com> Today at 16:53
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
AUDIT UNIT / INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
DEPARTMENT (CBN)

FGN/PR/CBN VOL.1/2017
Dear Sir
This is to inform you that you have a long overdue contract /inheritance part payment of $7.5 MILLION USD to be paid to you via telegraphic transfer as agreed in a meeting held with the president of America and Nigeria president Muhammadu Buhari with international community and World Bank auditors in New York City.
please reply via; rolandamaechimr@gmail.com
Regards,
Mr. Roland Amaechi
Wayne

samara_karim@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Looking forrward to hear from you
People
SAMARA KARIM <samara_karim@outlook.com> Today at 12:50
Message body
Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is the 3rd time i am sending you this notification letter regarding to your abandoned ATM Master Card valued sum of US$10.5Million and i have not received any positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again; I am DR. EMMANUEL SAM the new director ATM Head of Operation United Bank For Africa PLC, I resumed to this office on the 14th of may 2017 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $10.5Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the UBA Bank management that the former director ATM head of operation that left this office four months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered. Now that your ATM Master card is still available and ready for your receiving,

Therefore you can come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don’t know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location. Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response we need the below details from you.

Thank you for participating with us.

(Full name)...........................

(Your Country).....................

(Address)..............................

(Phone Number)......................

(Your Age)…………………

(OCCUPATION)……………..

Do not hesitate contacting me as soon as you read this mail.

Thanks for your co-operation and i am waiting for your kind positive respond.

You are to reply via: sdremmanuel@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,

DR. EMMANUEL SAM

ATM Head of Operation United Bank

For Africa PLC
Wayne

albert_emeka@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:50 pm

i need your confirmation please
People
Albert Emeka <albert_emeka@outlook.com> Today at 11:57
Message body
FROM THE DESK OF DR SAM EMMANUEL

DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OFFICE,

VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS

Attention: Beneficiary

Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (KYLE BURRIS)? Thereby making him the current Beneficiary / NEXT OF KIN with his following

Account Details:

ROUTING/122006743,

We shall proceed to issue all payments Details to the said Mr. Kyle Burris, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Once again I apologize to you on behalf of ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC, towards this contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if alive

Reply via: sdremmanuel@gmail.com

You can also reach me on my direct line anytime because of time different +2348056941097

Yours sincerely,

Dr Sam Emmanuel

Phone:
+2348056941097
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.