Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.smosanku@gmail.com bogi51@rambler.ru

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.smosanku@gmail.com bogi51@rambler.ru

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:59 pm

* 176.61.140.108 Inter Connects Inc n/a United States

Return-Path: <bogi51@rambler.ru>
Received: from [176.61.140.108] (helo=User)
by server.bvbce.com.br with esmtpa (Exim 4.76)
(envelope-from <bogi51@rambler.ru>)
id 1YeItL-0004eE-5L; Sat, 04 Apr 2015 04:53:19 -0300
Reply-To: <mr.smosanku@gmail.com>
Subject: My dear, how are you today
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 01:01:55 -0700

Dearly Beloved

Greeting in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ Amen! I am very sorry I have to contact you through this medium because of how urgent this message is to me. I am Mrs. Mosa Nku, (Widow) from South Africa. I was married to Mr. Shaka Nku (A Rich Business Man) before his sudden death in a fatal. Recently, I was diagnosed cancer of the lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and doctors told me that I may not live for the next two months because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. Before now, I have sold all my inherited belongings and deposited the sum of US$10,200,000.00 in the bank to start/set up a charity organization which I might not be able to achieve again due to my health condition. .

Hence, I contacted you as God fearing person to accomplish this dying wish of mine by claiming the money from the bank and use it to open a charity organization that will propagate the gospel of Christ, help the poor, the orphanages /less privileged people and widows. If you are interested in my proposal, you are kindly requested to furnish me with the following information to enable me writing an authorization letter to the bank asking them to release the funds to you as my next of kin. YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, SEX, AGE, MARITAL STATUS AND OCCUPATION.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank officer in charge of the funds so that you can contact him as my next of kin.

Yours in Christ Jesus,
Mrs. Mosa Nku.
EMAILS: mr.smosanku@gmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.