Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roselineobaseki@e1.ru

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

roselineobaseki@e1.ru

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:51 pm

* 41.71.212.229 Visafone Mushin Nigeria

Return-Path: <roselineobaseki@e1.ru>
Received: from 41.71.212.229 ([41.71.212.229]) by webmail.gmjphoenix.com
(Horde Framework) with HTTP; Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:15:52 +0000
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:15:52 +0000
Subject: FROM MRS. ROSELINE OBASEKI
Reply-to: roselineobaseki@1email.eu

--
From; Mrs. Roseline Obaseki

Dear Sir,

I presume this letter will come to you as a surprise, but as things unfold, we will know each other better. I will start by introducing myself to you.

I am Mrs. Roseline Obaseki, the wife of Chief Jackson Gaius Obaseki, the recently retired Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I pray that you will be of a great assistance after going through this letter.

For many years of marriage with my husband, I did not give birth to anychild and this has really affected my marriage to a great extent. As a result of the respect given to local custom and tradition here in Nigeria, my husband was forced to marry another woman, thereby breaking my marriage with him and I have no option than to divorce him.

I am now left without a husband after many years of marriage, hence I am seeking for your urgent assistance and help, which I know will go a long way in helping my situation. I want to move the sum of (US$25.5M) into your custody for safe keeping and investment purposes, pending my arrival in your country or anywhere we may agree to meet. The said amount was given to me by my husband as accrued gratification from some Foreign Oil Companieshe helped in getting Allocation for the Drilling of Crude Oil in Nigeria. My husband subsequently gave this money to me to keep.

As a civil servant, my husband was not allowed to be seen with huge sums of money, hence he left the money in my custody for a long time, to avoid the eyes of the government security operatives, who are always investigating retiring civil servants. Following my present predicament, I discussed with a close sister who introduced an idea to me. She adviceed me to use the money for investment abroad.

Then, I neatly packed the money in Two Trunk Boxes tagged Diplomatic Documents and Film Materials (PERSONAL EFFECTS). I then deposited the boxes in a security/finance company for safekeeping in January 2003. The security company does not know the actual contents of the boxes. This I did for security reasons as the deposit documents read: Two Trunk Boxes containing Film Materials and Diplomatic Documents.

I am actually aware that some top government officials in Nigeria used to send money to their foreign partners outside the country for investment in confidence, hence I embacked on this. Now, the little money I am using for my personal expenses has finished, resulting to my need for your urgent assistance. I want to process the release of the funds from the security company to you immediately. This will enable me come over to meet with you for the good purpose of investment. I have special interest for investment abroad because of the technological differece. Meanwhile, I can only have access to the money when it is taken out of the Security Company and ofcourse out of Nigeria.

Please indicate your interest to help me in this situation. Be informed that this money is not associated with Drug or Money Laundering. It is also not connected with Looted funds because it was given to my husband as appreciation
for the job well done. Therefore the funds are not questionable and there is no risk attached to it, hence the source of funds is clean and clear.

Please kindly make up your mind to help me so that I can direct you on how to proceed with the Security Company, who will get the funds release to you on my behalf. You would only need to inform the Security Company that you are my business associate and that you are receiving the boxes to study the contents and develop on them.

Note that my husband will not raise any alarm because the eyes of the government are on him and beside, the deposit documents were issued in my name and are in my possession now. Inshort, he has used the money to settle me! For
now, it is only I and my personal lawyer that is aware of this matter. I will allow my lawyer to take over this communication when I have agreed with you. The name of my lawyer is Barrister Abubakar Abbas and his email address is abubakar@emailn.de You may even wish to respond directly to him.

Please Understand that I will be ready to offer you 20% of this money for your personal assistance and commitment in this transaction while 5% will be used to settle any expenses that may arise in the process of this transfer
to you. Also note that this transaction will not last more than 14 working days to be concluded because every arrangement has been put in place. You can also contact me through my alternative email address (obasekiroseline@qip.ru).

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Roseline Obaseki.

Click here to Reply or Forward
0.04 GB (0%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 1 hour ago
Details

People (2)
ROSELINE OBASEKI
roselineobaseki@e1.ru
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.