Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dmoore@ecowas.int

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dmoore@ecowas.int

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:32 pm

X-Originating-IP: [63.143.42.203]
Authentication-Results: mta1441.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=ecowas.int; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ecowas.int; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO helimore2338.com) (63.143.42.203)
by mta1441.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 03 Apr 2015 17:09:55 +0000
Reply-To: dicksonm12@qip.ru
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:09:55 -0700
Subject: URGENT NOTICE

Dear Sir,

I acknowledged receipt of your response and apologized for late in updating you with details on process for you to receive your contract or inheritance fund through African Development Bank as earlier state.

We have been having consultation with relevant Financial Institutions and Agencies concerning possibility for you to receive your Contract or Inheritance fund payment without any hitch or delay and that process exercise has been concluded.

ATTORNEY GREGORY KNIGHT
LEGAL ADVISER
EMAIL: gregoryknight@india.com

I therefore wish to inform you that Attorney Gregory Knight has been appointed by Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Headquarter, Abuja �Nigeria to assist you handle process for transferring of the fund into your bank account legally. I therefore advices that you should get in touch with him immediately as he is requiring to commence with legal process that will insure smooth payment of the fund in your favor from 2nd of April 2015.

Please report back to me after getting in touch with him for more directives and advise, as we need insuring that the fund is releasing to you within 72 banking hours from today.

Regards
D Moore
Payment Coordinator
Economic Community of African States (Ecowas)
United States of America
Email: dmoore@cloudvault.ch
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.