Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alexanderuzor10_ng.presidency@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

georgeobi299@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:08 am

Dear:

With your mail message before my committee, we was able to get you
this below USA Bank account and now advise you to go ahead and send
the $315.00 and send the payment slip to me and by so doing the
account owner will now help you to get the $315.00 across to us here
so that we will complete your payment by next week.

Account Name: JDP L.
Bank Name: Fifth Third Bank.
Bank Address: 38 Fountain Square Plaza Cincinnati, OH 45263
Swift Code: FTBCUS3C, Routing no: 072405455
Account number: 791 653XXXXX
Beneficiary Address: Rochester Hills, MI 48307.

Yours truly,
Dr, George Obi
The Chairman Foreign Debt Settlement Committee
The Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct telephone line: 234-708-931-4497.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banqueatlantique@onet.eu

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:29 am

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
Quartier Assivito, Rue Koumore.01 B.P 3256- Lomé– TOGO
Foreign REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TELEPHONE:- + 228- 98-644-057 /(+228) 22 20 80 91
FAX NUMBER:-(+228) 22 00 88 93
ww w.banqueatlantique.net
25/11/2017

ATTENTION/Dear

This is to inform you that the bank foreign remittance department has received your information which you sent to our department as required.

In accordance with our banking fund transfer processing rules and regulation, The bank boards with the bank officialdom will be having meeting today regarding to the approval of the said fund on your name also for the transferring of the fund into your nominated bank account.

We will get back to you as soon as possible, the processing and the transferring of the said fund into your nominated bank account will done accordingly' again we got an update from Mrs.Cathedra Burdy Lucienne Doctor that she is very sick and weak in the hospital.

Note/ We Are Eager to give You the Efficient, Speedy Service You Deserve And To The Best Of Our Knowledge To Make Sure You Have A Hitch-Free And Successful Funds Transfer Into Your Nominated Bank Account.

WE ANTICIPATE YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Yours Service
Mr.Mathew Pudik
Fund transfer department Manager.

B.A.N.Q.U.E A.T.L.A.N.T.I.Q.U.E L O M E -T O G O.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi299@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:32 pm

Ok as soon as you send it on Monday kindly send to me the payments
slip so that we will process your payment ready
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banqueatlantique@onet.eu

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:19 am

BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
Quartier Assivito, Rue Koumore.01 B.P 3256- Lomé– TOGO
Foreign REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TELEPHONE:- + 228- 98-644-057 /(+228) 22 20 80 91
FAX NUMBER:-(+228) 22 00 88 93
http:/ /www.banqueatlantique.net
28/11/2017

Dear
APPROVAL LETTER

This is to notify you that the said fund has been approve on your name and favour after the bank baord meeting with the bank officialdom and the department of the Ministry of finance.

After the verification of your person and your bank account details in accordence with our banking procedures here, the bank has agreed to transfer the total fund into yoour nominated bank account.

Before the transfer could be done,You are required to forward your bank account information to this office as listed below with a scan copy of your international passport or identity card to avoid wrong transfer :

Bank Name:---------
Bank contact Address:--------
Bank Phone Number:---------
Bank Fax Number:---------
Bank Account Number:--------
Bank Routing Number:---------
Bank Swift/ sort Code Numbers:---------
Bank Account/Beneficiary Name:---------

Note/ your urgent attention is highly needed because We Are Eager to give You the Efficient, Speedy Service You Deserve And To The Best Of Our Knowledge To Make Sure You Have A Hitch-Free And Successful Funds Transfer Into Your Nominated Bank Account.

WE ANTICIPATE YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Yours Service
Mr.Mathew Pudik
Fund transfer department Manager.

B.A.N.Q.U.E A.T.L.A.N.T.I.Q.U.E L O M E -T O G O.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi299@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:31 am

I will simply say you lied to me for saying such with your mouth
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi299@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:51 pm

Dear:

Please, after going through your mail, and having taking note of it, I
want you to understand that this committee is only assisting you to
achieve your goal in life the benefit to us here is purely secondary
therefore, do not say you cannot assist us rather we are the one
helping you out, assisting you instead and for that you can count on
us to get you funded after many years in waiting.
Meanwhile, the truth remains that for you to get your payment now with
this committee you must give me the benefit of doubt and pay for
the none residential payment transfer permit.
Therefore kindly go ahead now and address the said closing cost fee
today with the name below through Western Union Money transfer or
Money Gram to enable us serve you better by crediting your Bank
account before closing of work tomorrow, as I vow not to betray your
trust in me.

NAME: ADEOLA FEMI
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $415.00

NB: Please kindly call me on the below number as soon as you address
the closing cost fee.

Yours truly,
Dr, George Obi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgeobi299@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:47 am

Dear:

I received your mail and the content is well noted by me.

Please, after going through your mail, and having taking note of it, I
want you to understand that this committee is only assisting you to
achieve your goal in life the benefit to us here is purely secondary
therefore, do not say you cannot assist us rather we are the one
helping you out, assisting you instead and for that you can count on
us to get you funded after many years in waiting.

Meanwhile, the truth remains that you never serious about receiving
your payment and your can forget it since you cannot follow my advice.

Yours truly,
Dr, George Obi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alexanderuzor10_ng.presidency@live.com louisojo@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:22 am

Dear esteemed beneficially
Good day to you and your family.

To, you it may concern, please if you don’t take any message from Nigeria very serious before now in regards to your overdue payment, I am advising you to take this very information very serious otherwise other People will take advantage they have with some bad element in the CBN, by taking over your contract/inheritance payment that you have been suffering for years to receive.
based on the security report before my office as Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit attached with the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board of the CBN, Since last week and today some people have cleared all your debt owed to the Federal Government Of Nigeria In respect to your fund contract/inheritance payment still pending, your nominated bank account has been changed from your old account to another account In one of the middle east country, and what it means is that you no longer stand as the beneficiary to your Payment you have been struggling to receive for some year now based on my finding.

Meanwhile, they have made a lot of changes in your fund documents, as it further backed-up their claim with a high court affidavit from the documents I saw today and during my finding, also you have already cleared the entire financial obligation required from you by the Nigerian Government, as they have paid for all the fees that you could not Paid that have been preventing you from been paid, as I know that some bad officers here In Nigeria with their foreign counterpart planned this against you just to frustrate you and made you to believe that you can never get paid again so that you will abandon your payment for them.
Furthermore, the Foreign debt Management and payment office had already been Instructed to transfer your fund to the New Account, once they get the final approval from the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board from where I get all this information, which they might get any time from now and once they get the approval your payment will be transfers to the middle East.
Now, based on this information I give you today you can still stop them from taking over your payment if you are smart enough to do so even after they have paid the charges that has been preventing you to get your payment since and if you succeed In stopping them now It means they have cleared your debt for you and in other to stop them from taking over your payment, I advise you to urgently contact the Chairman Foreign Debt Management and payment office In the person of, Mr. Louis Ojo, as soon as possible, and tell him what is going on with your payment and remind him that you have reported the matter to Interpol, and with that the funds will be stopped from going to the middle East and it will be send to your own bank account due contact him now on the following: Telephone Number: 234-803 210 6137 ,Email: (louisojo@live.com) ASP, as he will only advise you on the best way to get your payment now.

N.B: I assure you that the entire bad element that is involved in this even act against you must not go on punished and we are not bound to disclose our Identity as this is Security matters, Do Not Be Misled, Act as Directed.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Alexander Uzor
Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit

Header:
Return-Path: <uzoralexander27@yahoo.com.ph>
Received: from sonic302-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com (sonic302-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com. [106.10.242.140])
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 13:49:27
Reply-To: Alexander Uzor <alexanderuzor10_ng.presidency@live.com>
Subject: good information for your payment now

Phone:
+2348032106137
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uzoralexander@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:19 pm

good information for your payment now
People
Alexander Uzor <uzoralexander@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 13:40
Reply-To: Alexander Uzor <uzoralexander@yahoo.co.uk>
Message body
Dear esteemed beneficially
Good day to you and your family.

To, you it may concern, please if you don’t take any message from Nigeria very serious before now in regards to your overdue payment, I am advising you to take this very information very serious otherwise other People will take advantage they have with some bad element in the CBN, by taking over your contract/inheritance payment that you have been suffering for years to receive.
based on the security report before my office as Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit attached with the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board of the CBN, Since last week and today some people have cleared all your debt owed to the Federal Government Of Nigeria In respect to your fund contract/inheritance payment still pending, your nominated bank account has been changed from your old account to another account In one of the middle east country, and what it means is that you no longer stand as the beneficiary to your Payment you have been struggling to receive for some year now based on my finding.

Meanwhile, they have made a lot of changes in your fund documents, as it further backed-up their claim with a high court affidavit from the documents I saw today and during my finding, also you have already cleared the entire financial obligation required from you by the Nigerian Government, as they have paid for all the fees that you could not Paid that have been preventing you from been paid, as I know that some bad officers here In Nigeria with their foreign counterpart planned this against you just to frustrate you and made you to believe that you can never get paid again so that you will abandon your payment for them.
Furthermore, the Foreign debt Management and payment office had already been Instructed to transfer your fund to the New Account, once they get the final approval from the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board from where I get all this information, which they might get any time from now and once they get the approval your payment will be transfers to the middle East.
Now, based on this information I give you today you can still stop them from taking over your payment if you are smart enough to do so even after they have paid the charges that has been preventing you to get your payment since and if you succeed In stopping them now It means they have cleared your debt for you and in other to stop them from taking over your payment, I advise you to urgently contact the Chairman Foreign Debt Management and payment office In the person of, Mr. Louis Ojo, as soon as possible, and tell him what is going on with your payment and remind him that you have reported the matter to Interpol, and with that the funds will be stopped from going to the middle East and it will be send to your own bank account due contact him now on the following: Telephone Number: 234-803 210 6137 ,Email: (louisojo50@yahoo.co.uk) ASP, as he will only advise you on the best way to get your payment now.

N.B: I assure you that the entire bad element that is involved in this even act against you must not go on punished and we are not bound to disclose our Identity as this is Security matters, Do Not Be Misled, Act as Directed.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Alexander Uzor
Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

louisojo@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:55 pm

Attention:

This is to officially inform you that your mail message with your comment is well noted by me.
Meanwhile, I want to re-assure you that I have personally stopped the transfer of the payment to the Middle East country with my capacity as the Chairman Foreign Debt Management office Nigeria, based on this I will witting 24hours from now like you to get back to me with your expected amount and the origin of your fund for me and my committee to do a final verification on the matter by knowing truly that the fund belong to you and after that I will advise you further on the way forward.
(1) Your full name and address
(2) Your Expected amount $
(3) Source of Funds, example, contract payment or an inheritance payment or others
(4) Your banking details where the fund will be send to you if found that the fund belong to you
(5) Your direct telephone number

Having said the above I am urging you to be yourself and remain calm as I have the capacity to handle your matter to the best of my ability and to do justice on the matter and by so doing I will now re-direct the payment to a proper channel where it should be.

Yours truly,
Mr. Louis Ojo
Chairman Foreign Debt Management office NG
Direct telephone line: 234-803 210 6137

Header:
Return-Path: <louisojo@live.com>
Received: from HE1PR04MB1019.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::421:5159:6c6f:a506]) by HE1PR04MB1019.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::421:5159:6c6f:a506%13]) with mapi id 15.20.0675.009;
Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:55:19
Subject: send your details
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.