Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

brunowalter1966@in.com audit_committeecbn@libero.it

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

brunowalter1966@in.com audit_committeecbn@libero.it

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:02 am

* 212.52.84.101 Italia Online S.p.a Milan Italy
*Probable originating IP address

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of audit_committeecbn@libero.it designates
212.52.84.101 as permitted sender) client-ip=212.52.84.101;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
audit_committeecbn@libero.it designates 212.52.84.101 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=audit_committeecbn@libero.it
Received: from wmail61 (172.31.0.58) by outrelay01.libero.it (8.5.140.03)
id 50696740011A1251; Tue, 9 Oct 2012 01:38:48 +0200
Message-ID: <5008461.6084191349739527972.JavaMail.root@wmail61>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 01:38:47 +0200 (CEST)
From: "audit_committeecbn@libero.it" <audit_committeecbn@libero.it>
Reply-To: "audit_committeecbn@libero.it" <audit_committeecbn@libero.it>
Subject: I: Please View the attachment File for further clarification

Please View the attachment File for further clarification,and

reply urgently via this my private and confidential E-Mail

ID:brunowalter1966@in.com

Kind Regards,

Rev. Bruno Walter Elechi.

CHAIRMAN AUDIT COMMITTEE.doc

contents:

FROM THE DESK OF: REV. BRUNO WALTER ELECH
DIRECTOR TELEX/WIRE TRANSFER DEPT, CENTRAL BANKMOF NIGERIA
PLOT 33 ABUBARKAR TAFAWA BELEWA WAY,
CENTTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, CADASTRAL ZONE-ABUJA-NIGERIA
E-MAIL: revbrunowalter@superposta.com
DIRECT LINE: +234-807-844-0144
VOICE MAIL: +234-9-450-17890
CBN ONLINE BANK SWIFT CODE DATABASE: CBNXGB21

Dear Sir,

I crave your indulgence hoping you will have a nice time read this mail. As courtesy demands I am Rev. Bruno Walter Elechi newly appointed Director Telex/Wire Dept, Central Bank of Nigeria? Chairman newly inaugurated Audit Committee currently running a direct Auditing and vetting of foreign contract/next of kin inheritance from 1986-2012. It will interest you to know that I was recently appointed the Director Telex/Wire Dept, Central Bank of Nigeria following a compulsory retirement of former Telex/Wire Director of Central Bank of Nigeria Mr. Kayode Naiyeju, I will recall that I just started work as the Telex/Wire Director/Chairman of the Audit Committee some couple of Month’s ago.

First and foremost, I contact you independent of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. However, I am writing you through this medium to confirm if really you are the rightful owner of this E-Mail ID as contained in this payment file right now on my desk. Now following the Audit exercise conducted by my committee, it was discovered that your E-Mail ID, Name/Details were among the short listed foreign contractors/inheritance next of kin who are owed by the Federal-Government of Nigeria. This Committee about a fortnight ago moved to inject all the abandoned foreign contract/inheritance next of kin payment files with the Central Bank of Nigeria from 1986-2012. Also I am writing to know if I am communicating the real owner of this abandoned payment file. Consequently I am writing this preventive measure because I do not want to contact a wrong person owing to the sensitivity of the information regarding this very abandoned out standing payment file.

During the recent on going Auditing and Vetting of all abandoned foreign contract/inheritance next of kin payment files from 1986-2012, which I am at the helm of affairs I came to across this payment file that contains this very E-Mail ID and complete detail information of this fund in question which I will proceed to let you know upon receipt of proof of your ownership of this E-Mail ID. As a matter of fact, I came to across this very payment file marked X and the release Disk painted with RED which on the process I find out that this payment file have virtually paid a lot of fees both locally and international but the beneficiary fund benefit still remain unpaid for unseen reason’s. So as a result of that I took time to study the payment file thoroughly. Now having known the status of the fund bearing your complete details which I believe is not by omission or commission I decided to contact you as courtesy demands to know if you are the original owner of this abandoned fund lying fallow in the Central Bank of Nigeria Suspense Account for some couple of years now. On the contrary from my findings in the Central Computer Database Payment System, I was made to understand that the cause of the unnecessary delay of your payment was as a result of your local representative who were in collaboration with some Bank/Government cabals who have invested interest in diverting this fund after long over delay to their own private accounts, and the most annoying thing is that they have no been telling the truth and on no account will they release your fund, rather they will allow you to continue spending money unnecessarily to enable them have the opportunity in diverting this fund to their private Accounts.

Consequent to the above salient’s ever since I discovered this abandoned fund frankly to the dictate of my conscience I have been disturbed on how to contact you and Nile a successful transfer of this abandoned fund to your Receiving Bank Account since the payment bears your E-Mail ID and name but to no avail not until last week I was able to contact a colleague who is a London based Financial Analyst/Fund Transfer Expert. Of course this colleague has top connections in top European, American and Asian Bank’s and he can handle any transfer exceeding One Million United States Dollars ($1M). I wish to let you know that after having discussions with him concerning this fund, he advised that before fund of such magnitude could be transferred to any Bank in London that your Data as contained here in the Central Bank Computer Payment System must be Re-Approved in your favor before transfer is done, being the original owner of the fund to avoid the transfer have a bottle neck. So based on his advice I decided to contact you in order to re-confirm with immediate effect your complete information to enable me rejuvenate all the documents in your favor as advised by the London Based Financial Analyst/Fund Transfer Expert. Now be informed that upon your acknowledgement of this E-Mail ID as well as identifying your complete detail information I will straight ahead Re-Approve all the legal documents in your favor before moving this fund to London within 7 Bank working days as instructed by the London based Financial Analyst/Fund Transfer Expert Mr. Roy Mark Smith.

More so, having known the status of this abandoned fund ($10,5M) principle, plus Accrued interest ($2.5M) Approved in your favor as contained here in the Central Computer Database Payment System, be informed that upon receipt of your information I will put them together from my Bank and send to the London based Financial Analyst/Fund Transfer Expert who will use his connections and professional expertise and make full transfer of the above fund to your receiving Bank Account. In that order I will like to inform you before I link you up to the London based Financial consultant, we will first of all go into signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that could bind and protect our individual interest that 25% of the total sum will be for me and one of my colleague who is the Deputy Director Foreign Operation Central Bank of Nigeria 70% for you being the original beneficiary of the fund while 5% will be set aside for any expenses incurred during the course of local transfer here. Also this agreement will guarantee that at the end of it all no body (either you r I will be cheated out).

It might interest you to know that irrespective that you are the rightful owner of this fund, I will as a professional Banker be in full assistance by using every ounce of power in my official capacity as the Director Telex/Wire Dept and Chairman Audit Committee to rejuvenate all the legal documents that will necessitate smooth transfer of this fund to London through (CBN INSTANT FUND TRANSFER MODULE KTTX8210) to any Approved Bank by the London based Financial Analyst/Fund Transfer Expert who will then put every necessary logistic in transferring of the Fund to any receiving bank account of your choice any where in the World. As stated if the above salient’s are agreeable I will quickly do all necessary in-house arrangement to move this fund to London through the above transfer medium without you committing a dime on the course of the local transfer, all I need from you is your unmitigated and unalloyed cooperation.

Above all, it will be an omission record if I fail to inform you the reason why the Federal Government of Nigeria under the supervision of the honorable Minister for Finance Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala former World Bank Director inaugurated this Audit Committee to oversea for immediate Auditing and Vetting of all abandoned funds with the Central Bank of Nigeria. The United Nations Revolution Council (UNRC) in affiliation with the African Union Revolution Council (AURC) to make this World a better place for all jointly agreed at the recently concluded Geneva Convention that all unclaimed Foreign Beneficiary’s Contract/Inheritance next of kin funds from 1986-2012, in these States in Africa Nigeria, Faso, South  Africa, Ghana,Cote D’ Ivoire, Benin Republic etc  shall from effect of 30th October 2012, be used to help the people of DAR-FUR in SOUTHERN SUDAN  and the Tsunami Victims in HAITI failure to trace the original beneficiary’s of these abandoned funds on or before the stipulated date as you can view at www. savedarfur.org , so regards to this mandate given to these mentioned States in Africa this Audit Committee was inaugurated. Now having discovered some irregularities in your file I decided to contact you being the owner of this fund to see if it will be possible for you to team up with me and my colleague and provide an Account information to be used in moving this fund to London for our mutual benefit, or alternatively give power us Power of Attorney to move the fund to London before the stipulated date through the London Based Financial Analyst/Fund Transfer Expert. As you may know any delay replying on time will be an advantage for the UNRC and the AURC to use this fund failure to trace the rightful owner on before the stipulated date.

IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE
This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. If you receive this e-mail in error please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. The sender is not responsible for any unauthorized alteration to this e-mail or attachment to it.

Please for security reason’s stop forthwith any contact/communication diversion with any person or person’s, as you may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Banking Institutions. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over this your fund. Please in event you receive any mail similar to this notification letter that I sent to you, kindly delete it from your mailbox and give no further correspondence to such person or body. Please this information is very important and must be adhere to forthwith. I wish to inform that I have in my official capacity as the Chairman of this Committee re-approved and re-stamped this payment file after proper investigation on this file.

NB: Please for obvious reason’s all further correspondence via this my private and confidential E-Mail ID brunowalter1966@in.com OR me on my direct line +234-807-844-0144 for oral discussion.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation on the subject matter,

Waiting for your urgent response.

Rev. Bruno Walter Elechi
-
+2348078440144

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.