Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officepost61@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: mrsmaryjohn24@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:00 pm

Email:

Sir,
You message is noted and we want you to send your current address and
identity card as the person to receive the money so we can send you
the contact details of US Justice Department for proper handling of
your payment. We await your response quickly.

Thank you.

Mrs. Mary John.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

national.lott.n@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:12 pm

Email:

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

Based on the instruction passed to this Money Gram department from the office of the Governor of the Central Nigeria, a total sum of USD$1,500,000.00 United States Dollars only Each, has been instructed to be paid to all the people that there funds transfer were stopped withheld or confiscated at the Ecowas office from any of the African Countries According to the explanations made, the Central Bank of the Country of Origin of your fund and the Government, have decided to take over the issue of your transfer, to save you from all wire transfer problems you where facing previously.

This is to help us check-mate all the Fraudulent activities going on here in West Africa at large. You shall be paid bit by bit until your total sum is completely received right from the Counter of any Money Gram closest to you. We have been asked to release to you the total of US$4000.00 in every Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds is completely paid, as that is the maximum limit we are legally allowed to pay in a particular transaction.

After the failure in the transfer of your fund through other means which may have been made impossible by the European, American or British high commission and other bodies, I was ordered from the office of the President and the Central Bank Of Nigeria to make your payment swiftly via this medium, you will be receiving $4000.00 USD every seven hours,till your payment is completed.

The only charge in receiving this payment is the cost of IMF sign and stamp fee as it was required by IMF.

The required fee should be sent through Money Gram. Upon the receipt of the $195 USD, your receivers name will be activated to enable you receive your first installment payment of $4000.00 immediately. Note: You can not be able to start picking up the money until your Name is activated to the system. Immediately we receives the payment, we shall activate your name to enable you start receiving your payments immediately.

The Receivers Information For The $195 is as follows:

Receivers Name:...........Chinedu Joseph Nafa
City:............................Lagos
Amount:...................$195

Send the MTCN Number:.................
Senders Name:.........................
Senders Address:......................

Note: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your information confidential till your Payment is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner.

Thank you for using Money Gram!
MoneyGram®Money International Transfer
Feel Free To Call: +234-8135257484

Thanks And Remain Blessed.

Mr. Iyke G. Henry
Director MoneyGram

Header:

Return-Path: <national.lott.n@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officpost61@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 00:30:41
Message-ID: <CAJ+5WKQr5b9HQNBEcq5NwqGcnGXDyBe2_biOznFh+rxExzHqsQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice From Money Gram
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drsanusilamido12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:29 pm

Email:

Dear Friend,

I apologize for the testing that I have had to do to make sure that you are a business man in United State Of America or from any others country. I have to be very careful. My name is Brad Mark.

I work FOR MONEY GRAM. I am Director of Transaction Security department for eight nations in West Africa (but I am based in Nigeria).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONIES.

Every year, thousands of MONEY GRAM transfers are never picked up by the recipient.

Most are small ($500 to $800) but some are over $4,000.00 and above. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA or any others country to send him money via MONEY GRAM Secure. He gets home without picking up the money, Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at MONEY GRAM or Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the Money Gram Ref # number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good Ref #, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN Ref's # FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to United State or to others foreign countries myself to claim the monies - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with MONEY GRAM to travel to most of the foreign countries, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is to give you the Ref's # to be picking up for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 8 relatively small Ref's # (total about $20,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries, you pick up the monies.

You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 Ref's #. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan Ref's # in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $4,000, and some are in excess of $5,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of Ref's #!

I will need a capable person who can assist me financially and get the Ref's # activated for picking up, as it is right now, I am having good 8 Ref's # with deferent amount that has to be change on your name and activated them for picking up by you and each of the Ref's # will cost the sum of $250 for the activation, but I am having 8 in numbers to be activated, if you can only assist me financially in getting the Ref's # activated please get back to me to enable us proceed on this deal immediately.

Are you interested? Are you in United State or from which of the country?

Let me hear from you.

Thanks.

Brad Mark

Return-Path: <drsanusilamido12@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:44:07
Reply-To: Brad Mark <paymentsettlement88@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1222121143.1040204.1560242647779@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Money Gram Ref#: Available For Picking Up
References: <1222121143.1040204.1560242647779.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.